Started by azzmeister89, June 08, 2013, 11:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Etherealdreamer

'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'

azzmeister89

Ok still waiting on characters from nighteyes, Angaroo and drake.

Other then that if you know anyone else who might be interested please let them know about this thread, if you can find more females, three is good but i would like at least five

azzmeister89

Ok bumping to see if there are any more intrested people, also for those who are already interested but have yet to place a character sheet. I will need it soon

Etherealdreamer

I, like you, am just waiting for the fun to begin! Com'on writing peeps! :)

jetblackmirror

-flails- I'm definitely interested! I will get to work on a character sheet. :)

Name:  Anna Lochlynn
Personality:  Headstrong, and a bit reluctant to listen to authority. She has a soft, gooey inside, and often to more you get to know her the more that comes out. She is also very unsure, and a bit insecure with her "new life".
Back story:  She stems from a long line of hunters, going back generations. Her parents sought out to wipe out the last of the werewolves, constantly moving from country to country on the slightest whim or rumor. All she wanted to do was go to one high school, and make friends. Her parents had planned to train her, and through out her life they did, but she was hardly interested.

Everything changed one night when Anna decided to head out on her own. Her parents lived tucked away in some BFE, forest-y area of Vermont - the least likely place she figured they would ever find werewolves. It was so remote, and so unlikely. Why would some big, bad wolves waste their time with such a place? Needless to say, her trek through the woods led to her being attacked by, no, not a wolf, but a mountain lion. As she laid there bleeding out, hearing the sound of padded paws only meters from her, all she could think of was how she could have taken all of her weapon training more seriously. As she thought she was dying, she saw two gold, reflective eyes peering at her from the shadows of the moonlit trees, a dusky gray wolf stepping forward cautiously. It stood over her almost thoughtfully, looking over the shredded flush of her chest and stomach. She closed her eyes tightly, figuring now the scavengers were coming in to finish her off. She was sure her thoughts were confirmed at the wolf bit into the curve of her neck. She didn't even let out a cry, just a shaky breath. She felt a searing pain rage through her body, long after the wolf had broke away from her. Moments later, she felt warm, strong arms carrying her away.

"Everything will be ok." The male voice told her.

Michael, was his name. Over the next weeks she healed, and she felt herself change. She never went back to her parents. How could she? They would have killed her if they knew what she was. He helped her understand who she was, and what they were, and that they weren't all ruthless killers, and that there were plenty more like him and her. Their relationship bloomed into a fleeting love, that was cut short when hunter found them. He told her to run, and that he would meet her soon, but to just keep moving. She listened, but he never found her.

So now she wanders from place to place, looking for others like her, and trying to preserve the species she's now apart of.
Ons and offs: Ons - Roughness, flirting, teasing, cuddling, facial hair, sarcasm (the rest are in my O/O's ;) )
Offs - Ridiculous, excessively excessive amounts of semen, vore, scat, watersports, anything gross.

Soooooooooo, I'm not one hundred percent sure about her back story yet. So I may be making changes. How drastic those changes are, idk yet. XD
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

Angaroo

Hello everyone,

I just wanted you all to know that I'm going to go ahead and back out of this game. Sorry if I kept anybody waiting and good luck!

azzmeister89

aww ok, we'll miss you Angaroo, i'll be keeping this thread open even after starting so if you ever feel like joining again you can

jetblackmirror

I've told a few people about this roleplay. I'm hoping they'll want to join if they aren't too busy.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

Etherealdreamer

Peoplllllllleeeeeeeee. Com'on people! I wants to pllllaaaayyyyy!

azzmeister89

Ok so this is the final check, if i havn't got more players by saturday then we will start with the characters we got.

azzmeister89

still looking for more characters, as for those who have already applied, dont worry it will start soon

Etherealdreamer

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

El Maligno

Hoping I can join here's my sheet if you need more females and for me to back out just let me know.

Name: Steve Matthews

Human appearence:

Wolf form: Jet Black fur, icy blue eyes, large, bulky

Personality: Steve is a very self confident, charming, handsome, and snarky person. He loves to challenge authority, he does not intend to be someone's beta and he never backs down. He is a bit of a sarcastic smart ass even in when he is cornered in a tight spot. His smart mouth sometimes gets him into trouble and though he pretends to care little for the safety of others he secretly loves and values his friends. He is loyal and is willing to put his life on the line for a good cause. He hates to see cruel acts and reacts quite fiercely to those with bad intentions.   

Backstory: Steve was born into a long line of werewolves. He was not told about his heritage until the day before he was supposed to transform. It made him resent his parents and after he turned he ran away from home. He lived on his own for years and learned the hard way through many tough experiences as well as losing a few friends he made over the years that being on his own and not part of a pack was asking for a shortened life expectancy. He swallowed his pride and began his search for his family. He never found them. The only thing he could find out was that they were being hunted down one by one. He had no idea by who and he was not able to get so much as even a name for his troubles.

Since then he has mostly been living on his own looking for a place, a pack or someone to help him find a place called home. He has wandered the world in his 90 year and met many people a few whom he would like to call a friend but he has also made more than his fair share of enemies. Which might make his wish to  find a place where he belongs a bit harder than he thinks.

Ons/Offs:  Bathroom stuff belongs in the bathroom, no gore (unless for a fight or something), other than that I am pretty opened minded.

azzmeister89

another great character! ideally i would like one more female character before we start but i guess we can start like this too

Clio

Me! Pick me! I'm female! :)

I'm trying to think of a character. What kind of characters do you need most? My number one werewolf fantasy is being a human taken and used for breeding, but I'm not sure that would work. Is there any NC, or is it all consensual? Not preferring, just asking.

Perhaps she has wolves in her ancestry, but she is the result of generations of blood dilution. Therefore, she's not even aware of it until perhaps a wolf smells her and recognizes her as part wolf? Maybe their desperation will lead them to breed with a human with only a small percentage of wolf in her blood, as combined with a full blood, the line becomes stronger? Maybe she's the last of one of the 'lost' original wolf lines, and as a female, she is the only one who can be used as breeding?? Either that, or she is half wolf and refuses to admit it? Chaining herself up every full moon?

If none of these work, I can change it. Just throwing out ideas. If you have something you'd like to request, just let me know.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Caela

Christa, stop following me! :P lol j/k.

Strifesblaze7

Etherealdreamer

OMG, sooooo excited. I'm fairly new to Elliquiy, and I haven't had much luck as far as group plays go. You all seem pretty kewl and creative, so hopefully this will turn out all kinds of neat. AZZ, HURRY YOUR BUTT UP! ::Pinches at one of his azzcheeks:: ;)

Clio

Hehe. Hey guys. And you're just that irresistible, Caela. ;)

I'll wait til Azz answers before making my character, as I could go a million ways with this. :)

Strifesblaze7

Should be fun to see what you come up with Christa. XD

CurvyKitten

I'm oh so tempted but I don't want overload the rp with woman.

Strifesblaze7

azzmeister89

all those idea's sound great christa and with your character our ratio of males and females will be even so kitten you dont need to worry about over loading, this rp will be open to accept new characters of either gender at any time so feel free, if it makes you feel better i'm not opposed to having more then one character per player so everyone feel free to go wild.

as for you Ethereal, my azzcheeks no matter how fine they are, are a no pinching zone that you very much :P although i'm not opposed to you copping a feel if you must ;)

anyway i has preasent for you all

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=179635.0

TA-DA!

enjoy boys and girls

Clio

Okay. Maybe I'll start her out as a normal human, and we'll just say that her scent is appealing to wolves as it is wolf-like? Perhaps? I can plot as a descendent of one of the original wolves if that's okay. That leaves a lot open story-wise.