Another World

Started by sansa, May 19, 2013, 04:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

A rough idea
Setting: think medieval- not modern or 18th century

In a snowy region of the world, the women in these lands are dropping and the numbers are of a great difference. To keep their people fro dying they need to reproduce. So a group of men set out to find new blood. New women. Old, young, married or not does not matter... Some
Men want slaves, some want love. Either way these women must adapt to the snowy regions and way of their new life. Some women may be shared with several men, some set to one man.

The story is not just sex. It is also how these characters will grow and adapt or change.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

sansa

Id play a man and a female but would like a fellow gm to help me run this and people to throw in ideas! :)
You can play up to two characters. Maybe three if you convince me or really want to.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Frank Reshman

Color me interested!  This sounds really cool.

Clio

I'm interested. Right now, I think I'd only be interested in playing a woman, but that could change in the future.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

sansa

Lovely guys! I'm leaving to go out of the city for the weekend tonight and hope to see more interest, Christa will be helping me flesh this story out more and I'll leave her with helping me in this RP- especially when I'm unavailable. :)

xoxo
O/O

Prince Truhan

sansa

Alright guys im back in town! My sister left our lap top in a friends car so i am only accessing right now from my phone.
O/O

Nympha Fluminis

I'd be willing to play one of the girls! :D

sansa

Thank you! Ill be on tonight to figure out more about this rp
O/O

Clio

Quote from: sansa on May 28, 2013, 08:25:15 PM
Thank you! Ill be on tonight to figure out more about this rp

Sorry I've been so absent recently. I'm still wanting to help, I just got distracted.

sansa

Quote from: Christa McGinn on May 28, 2013, 08:26:05 PM
Sorry I've been so absent recently. I'm still wanting to help, I just got distracted.

That's okay! I just got an unexpected promotion at work so I got a lot to deal with too XD
O/O

Clio

Quote from: sansa on May 28, 2013, 08:34:14 PM
That's okay! I just got an unexpected promotion at work so I got a lot to deal with too XD

Well, that's a good problem! Congrats!

sansa

Quote from: Christa McGinn on May 28, 2013, 08:35:32 PM
Well, that's a good problem! Congrats!

haha. Thank you! <3
O/O

Wargtass

Pardon for being that history major, but which medieval period are we speaking of here? I understand that this is not a historical piece (title tipped me on that) but depending on geographical location and your country's historical doctrines it could range from anywhere within the following scale; Early Middle Ages (ca. AD500-1000) known as the Dark Ages to some, High Middle Ages (ca. AD1000-1300) and Late Middle Ages (ca. AD1300-1500). I ask because depending on which one you most associate this game to, I think it will greatly color the way characters are created and interact.

And of course this is my academically bumbling way of showing interest.  ;D
O/O

Clio

Quote from: Wargtass on May 29, 2013, 02:28:37 AM
Pardon for being that history major, but which medieval period are we speaking of here? I understand that this is not a historical piece (title tipped me on that) but depending on geographical location and your country's historical doctrines it could range from anywhere within the following scale; Early Middle Ages (ca. AD500-1000) known as the Dark Ages to some, High Middle Ages (ca. AD1000-1300) and Late Middle Ages (ca. AD1300-1500). I ask because depending on which one you most associate this game to, I think it will greatly color the way characters are created and interact.

And of course this is my academically bumbling way of showing interest.  ;D

Lol. I have a history degree.

If I had to guess, Sansa probably wants this to have the same historical feel as Game of Thrones. However, I could be wrong.

Prince Truhan

my mind pictured a "courier of the czar" Russia, can't really explain why

Wargtass

Probably the snow, I was thinking Boyars and Vikings as well...  :P
O/O

Clio

I was thinking Vikings. :)

sansa

I like the idea of Vikings. I am really no history major. I love history, I read up on it for fun, but I'm not a history major so the ideas are open and welcomed.
O/O

Wargtass

First one to post an image of/describe a viking helmet with horns will get an F--...  :P (actually only half joking... D: )
O/O

SpiralSpider

I'm interested - got three character ideas:
Male - A younger, "follower"-type character who is going along with the pack's orders but ends up feeling remorseful and tries to help the ladies' directly (he does not like to see them suffer)
female - A married woman in an abusive relationship. She sees this as a method of escape at first but then must come to terms with what becomes her new "prison"
            - A young warrior is overcome and captured. She is extremely spiteful and spirited and does not accept her new confines. Encounters with her would border on extreme/non-con but I would prefer finding someone she would eventually want to submit to...

Just some thoughts...
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."