Magical Misadventures~ (yuri, ecchi, comedy, magical girl)

Started by bokotousamurai, January 27, 2014, 02:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

These are ecchi filled misadventures of lesbian magical girls!

The players are lesbian magical girls who, due to magical shenanigans, conflict with each other, the place their in, etc. end up in funny situations with teasing, nudity, love hate relationships, perverse acts and so on.

Character sheets: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=195720.0

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=195719.0

Rules
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The girls are members of the schools Tea club
Characters must be between 16 and 18
A magical girl can perform two types of magic, except for charms which anyone can use.
This RP is focused on comedic hijinks and ecchi, full sex is allowed but not required.

Types of magic
Charms: general magic that can be cast one oneself, another, or on objects
examples: shrinking or growth, self washing dishes, animated clothing.
Jinxes: bad luck magic
Examples: make someone trip, have a sneezing or itching fit, rip clothing, food taste bad.
Hexes: harmful magic
Examples: cause sickness, headaches, put to sleep.
Psionic: Telepathy and telekinesis
Conjuring: creature and item summoning magic.
Polymorph: TF spells, can be full or partial transformation
Alchemy: make potions that can have unique effects or the effects of another magic type.
Distortion: Perception altering magic
Evocation: Manipulative and alteration magic
Example: Weather manipulation, elemental, light and darkness control.
Name:
personality:
Magic:
Hobbies:
Love interest:
Measurements:
other:
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

Name: Hinata Azuki

pic:

personality: bubbly, friendly, caring older sister type, secretly enjoys getting her fellow magi into hijinks

Magic: Charms, alchemy, jinxes

Hobbies: cooking, Yuri manga, Fanfiction, Futanari hentai

Dislikes: Bugs, spicy food,

Love interest: none, but is beloved by the other Tea club members

Measurements: D cup, 26' waist/slim wiast, 36' hips/womanly hips, plump thighs, 5' 4, 135lbs, unshaved pubis.

other: the Tea clubs founder and head, beloved senpai of the magi, lusted after by them for her voluptuous body and loveable personality, cause lots of hijinks indirectly or otherwise.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Kaedia

Looks interesting, (^_^). Consider me interested. I don't have time to put up a character sheet at the moment but I'll take this time to ask a couple questions...

1) How big are you looking for the group to be?
2) Is that the only forms of magic allowed or do we have a bit of creative freedom as long as it isn't too insane?
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

bokotousamurai

Thanks for the interest.

To answer your questions: first, a manageable group 5 to 10, and second, if you have an idea for magic just lemme know and we can figure it out, meaning if the magic can be for a new type or if it belongs to already existing one, so there is some freedom for creativity.

Yukina

Yukina

Name: Shizune Sasahara
Pic: Shizune is your typical wallflower. She is basically the type of person you'd see reading quietly in a corner. With a crushed self-esteem, she tends be very meek. Due to feeling so alone, Shizune craves affection and a kind female friend. If she obtained these things, she would probably make sure to never lose them. In other words, she's just a ghost of girl desiring companionship.
Personality:
Magic: Charms, Polymorph, Conjuring
Hobbies: Reading, Anime, Manga, Cosplay
Dislikes: Bullies, bigots, loud noises
Love interest: None so far
Measurements: B-cup, 5'1", 103 Lbs.
Other:

pendarious

count me in though it'll be a bit afore i can get a sheet up
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

bokotousamurai

Kaedia

Name: Kaedia
Personality: Reserved and scholarly. Kaedia dedicates most of her time to her studies. She is usually viewed as distant or even cold toward others.
Magical Theme*: Shadow arts
Magic: Conjuration and Distortion*
Hobbies: Reading various documents regarding the magical arts (and secretly romance novels), aerobic walking, secretly enjoys dressing up in costumes, swordsmanship
Likes: Learning new things, nice and quiet places, dressing up, toying with other people, using her magic for mischief.
Dislikes: People getting too close, people trying to pry into her life, social situations (when not dressed up), spiders
Love interest: None at the moment
Measurements: Approximately 32A. Tends to stuff her bra. Roughly 25 waist, 30 hips. A little under five foot at 4'10"
Other: She has a small stature in just about every regard. She wears glasses but if she really needs them is up to debate. She joined the tea club to fulfill the requirement to have at least one club. Magic runs in her bloodline but she is the first in many generations to display an aptitude for it. 

Things marked with * are below and pending approval will be included in the character.

*Magical Theme - Thought it sounded neat and offered a way to develop the character a bit more. My idea for a magical theme is how my character uses her power. It's sort of like her element. Like, example being, for conjuration she creates things out of shadows.
*Distortion - Basicly illusionary magic. It differs from the other forms in the regard what ever she does doesn't actually happen even if it seems real to the person(s) involved. Great for playing tricks on people. If this is a no-go then Jinx is my second pick.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.

bokotousamurai

Everythings good, the magical theme and distortion magic are nice touches and ate acceptable

pendarious

the only part of the sheet i'll have problems with are measurements....i'm not exactly familar with that for women
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Kimmy

Name: Katsumi Jun,  Meaning: 'Victorious Beauty' & 'Obedient'.
Pictures
Height: 165 cm | 5'5"
Weight: 47 kg | 103 lbs
Measurements: 86-56-86 (cms) | 33-22-33 (inches), 33C Bra.

Personality: Katsumi is a very loyal character. She is enthusiastic, excitable, obedient, trusting and completely confident in herself. She loves a challenge & doesn't hesitate. Katsumi will almost anything her friends ask of her - finding it difficult to say no. She will also throw herself into a challenge before she ever stops to think. She absolutely loves a bet! And always honors them.
Unsurprisingly, Katsumi is someone who is both clueless & easily distract-able.

Behavior: Katsumi's personal behavior involves a lot of close physical contact. She likes to be near people & is very expressive physically. She likes to walk beside people, arms linked, holding hands, she gives warm hugs & even an occasional affectionate kiss. Sometimes she can be quite playful.

Magic: Charms, Transformations - with an animal theme maybe? And weather magic?

Hobbies:
~ Katsumi enjoys sports - especially soccer & ball games.
~ Katsumi loves to 'help' people - jumping into their problems without a second thought.
~ Manga! Katsumi loves sporting & school life manga in particular.
~ Karaoke!

~ Competition & Challenging people. Katsumi has a very competitive personality.
~ Being beaten! The best kind of challenge is someone beyond you!
~ Tea & Biscuits! Especially sweet biscuits.
~ Arcades, particularly the more physical games in the arcade.
~ Hinata's pastries! Actually, any great cooking will win over Katsumi.
~ Games!
~ P.E.! Best subject ever!

Dislikes:
~ Katsumi hates science - the homework is too hard!
~ Bullies & mean people.
~ Being sick & weak & helpless!
~ Anchovies! They smell awful!
~ Crying.

Weaknesses:
~ Making something into a bet or challenge is the easiest way to get Katsumi to do something foolish - assuming she actually loses.
~ Cooking - Katsumi has very weird tastes & her cooking always weirds people out.

Love interest: Katsumi likes combative & competitive personalities. She could easily fall for them. Though at the moment she hasn't fallen for anyone.

Hopefully the magic themes work for you.
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Kaedia

Yey, (^_^). Then that'll be my character. I've had this fascination with shadow-based magic for like the longest time and I love to toss it in when I can, (^_^). Glad to see it works here.
My Status:
Open.

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

Quote from: pendarious on January 27, 2014, 11:22:15 PM
the only part of the sheet i'll have problems with are measurements....i'm not exactly familar with that for women

You can just briefly describe them, like "C-cup bust, slim waist, curvy hips, unshaved, 5' 5, average weight"  or so

bokotousamurai

Zefie's distortion magic added to list.

Also added evocation which is magic of manipulation and alteration, Kimmy your weather magic falls under evocation.

Slight update to Hina-senpai, most notably her 'measurements' is changed to show how it can be filled with descriptive terms instead of precise measurements, as an example to pendarious and others.

Kimmy

Quote from: bokotousamurai on January 28, 2014, 12:57:42 AM
Love the enthusiasm Kimmy, welcome abourd .

Thankies! I can't wait to see what the others will bring to the table. This should be fun!

As for evocation magic - I'll have to think about what that might mean. Weather could be summoning magic though - summoning the elements to alter the world?
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

bokotousamurai

Quote from: kimmy on January 28, 2014, 09:21:37 PM
Thankies! I can't wait to see what the others will bring to the table. This should be fun!

As for evocation magic - I'll have to think about what that might mean. Weather could be summoning magic though - summoning the elements to alter the world?

Possibly, but I can see it as an extension of controlling natural forces; air pressure, water in the atmosphere, wind speed, etc.

Vaulera

bokotousamurai

Vaulera

Vaulera

Name: Yari Miyahara

Personality: Yari is very much a fan of tricks and deception, as much trickster as devil. Also very much a part of Yari is her moodiness. Her feelings will change on a dime, and she is as likely to hug you as hex you at any given moment.
Magic: Conjuration and Hexes
Hobbies: Conjuring devils and hexing members of the girls volleyball team, moonlight revels.
Likes: The necronmicon, tea parties with her imps and girls with slender figures
Dislikes: Goodie two-shoes, arrogance and bitter tea
Love interest: Kaedia
Measurements: 34D-25-37
other: Tattoo of an oni face on her lower back in red

bokotousamurai

Yukina

pendarious

Name: Haruka Izanari

Pic:

Personality: Haruka has a consistently stern expression and is often rather grouchy (apparently anyway). She is easily exasperated by the antics of others and can be called a bit of a stick in the mud in comparison to some of her more mischievous club mates. She is the second oldest member of the tea club. She often chastises Hinata for being so carefree about what the members of her club get up to. In reality however despite her apparent temper issues she deeply cares for each of the club members and will help them out if they need it. She can also be sly, cunning, and manipulative

Magic: Psionic, Evocation (still trying to figure out what this should apply to), Charms

Hobbies: Reading, Watching movies, Listening to music, Playing the cello, playing chess, practicing her magic

Likes: Being with the club members (even if it doesn't seem like it), stargazing, practicing magic, and reading

Dislikes: boredom, being patronized by others, people who act condescending and superior to the tea club

Love Interest: Hinata (though she has no issues with polygamy and would happily take on more lovers)

Measurements: Bust: C-cup (high end), Waist: Slender, Hips: Slender and attached to slender well toned thighs and legs, Height: an imposing 5 feet 7 inches, Weight: 160 pounds, pubic hair: shaved

Other: She has eccentric taste in little odds and ends to wear along with her uniform for instance she often has a scarf like that of the Fourth Doctor (Tom Baker) from Doctor Who, or a wolf shaped pin that she wears attached on her left coat sleeve

Vaulera

So how exactly do we open the thread up to conversation?

bokotousamurai

I'll post in a little bit to start things off, unless someone has idea for our first hijink

bokotousamurai

This is usage, she's our cute magical creature sidekick for our misadventures and the one who gave the magical girls their magic, officially she is the Tea Clubs mascot, essentially Kyuubey but less of a creepy, unhelpful dick.

Can also turn human

bokotousamurai

Roxy Rocket

Neat. Thanks Bokky.

Aaaand if anyone else has something to say like... Roxy, you rat licking defiler of electric paper, we have like four petit, awkward girls and two medium social ones already, can you pull your head out of your least cleaned oriface and do "The Busty Tomboy" or "The Fitness Geek" or "The Evil-Spoiled Princess?"

Likewise for the picture. I just searched safebooru for Flute and grabbed one. I'm anime illiterate, so, like, I will definitely take suggestions about better pictures. Or I'll just wait and find a rainbow-ee one down the road. Edit: Less gloomy picture found, deployed. Huzzah!

And that's it for now. See folks in the threads I 'spose.

bokotousamurai

EVERYONE GATHER ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

if you eat a cookie, to determine the effects it will have on you roll a d30 and send it to 37472, the effects of your cookie are the results below

If you'd like, I can roll for you, just give me your dice ID, or you can make 3 rolls and pick one.

Don't worry they only last as long as this misadventure does

1 or 30. Lust Potion, lust after the first person in your sight.
2 or 29. Hair changes color
3 or 28. Ecstasy, the slightest touch causes toe-curling sexual stimulation
4 or 27. Increase in body heat, requiring you undress
5 or 26. Lactation
6 or 25. Grow a futa penis
7 or 24. Boob expansion
8 or 23. butt expansion
9 or 22. X ray vision, you'll see through everyone's clothes
10 or 21. Shrink to the size of a doll
11 or 20. Kemonomimi TF- bunny
12 or 19. Kemonomimi TF- Neko
13 or 18. Kemonomimi TF- Doggy
14 or 17. your clothes turn Dominatrix outfit
15 or 16. Your clothes turn into sensual, sexy, or slutty lingerie

At 2014-01-30 00:08:39, Shizune (uid: 37472) rolls: 1d30 Result: 6, so shizune grows a cock, Hina-chan will love that ^.^

At 2014-01-30 00:32:08, Hinata (uid: 37472) rolls: 1d30 Result: 23

pendarious

*bursts into laughter seeing the results of the potions* this is going to turn out hilariously.

Yukina

I'll post Shizune's transformation after the last one offered a cookie posts.

Roxy Rocket

Okay, so I did my post before we had the cookie thing and... I guess that's really the driving bit of the scene at this point and I oughtta stick that in or all I'll have is "Aw jeeze they're all on drugs, this explains a lot about why tea drinking doesn't drive them to leap from the window!"

I rolled the.. thingy dice button a few times... The ID was 29001, and it turned up the dog-person thing and... then lactation and the fever thing but I'll just go with that first one.

And I... will move into that since some questions I had in general like... What's the deal with the magical girl thing and does the school know and are they supposed to be fighting evil or at least martian nazi's? I guess that's just going to get sorted as we roll.

(For the record, I'm not advocating for violence against martian nazi's, takes all kinds to make a world.)

At 2014-01-30 03:06:03, Roxy Rocket (uid: 29001) rolls: 1d30 Result: 15

Ah, okay, somehow I got the number entirely wrong.

bokotousamurai

No one know that they the girls can use magic, though nothing would come of it if they gig, them knowing magic is just a plot device for creating scenarios and events that lead to ridiculousness

There can be evil things for them to fight, just not required

Really the point of the RP is "This and that happens, hijinks ensue, a lot of groping is performed"

pendarious

so its just your average slice of life ecchi yuri harem romantic comedy story with the consistant plot device of magic granted by usagi. meaning only the tea club members have magic with which they can wreak havoc whilst to the general populace they are a bunch of exremely wierd lesbians with rather exhibitionist tendancies.......am I right?

bokotousamurai

that about sums it up yes

This event with the cookies is just to get things in motion, after this there will be a freak heat stroke so the tea club goes to the beach, and after that one of the girls shrinks the others and puts them in a doll house.

Roxy Rocket

Okay, I can appreciate the whole slice of life thing, but I feel there's a lot of context that's left out, especially when it comes to things like who knows about what and whether it's... appropriate to be open about one thing or another. And then there's stuff like the lack of description for the room or school. Or even broad facts about the setting.

Is there a shorthand or set of assumptions for these things that everyone else has that I don't or are we just overlooking them?

pendarious

I've only been takking shots in the dark based on the vague information we've been given.....sadly I have a very small social life so much of my time is spent watching Anime, reading manga, playing games (normal rpgs, visual novels, JRPGs,and the occasional fps), and role playing  so I'm quite familiar with the generas the game is suppose to be and can make some pretty good guesses.

bokotousamurai

I actually was going to include this information when we started but it slipped my mind, and I just kinda figured it be more fun to make things up as we go along.

But sicne you need it, and it is necessary here's a quick list.

* unless otherwise noted in their app, The magical girls all got their powers form Usagi, on paper Usagi is a class pet and the mascot for the tea club. Usagi cannot speak, even in her human form, she can use all types of magic and some that are exclusive to her, such as  beaming images into peoples heads, which is her method of communication.

* every girl has a different reason for getting their powers, Usagi is there to make sure they don't use them irresponsibly, meaning don't harm innocents, they can otherwise use their powers for whatever they want.

* Usagi can erase peoples minds so it isn't an issue if someone untrustworthy learns about magic, but the girls SHOULD try to be discreet.

* There sint any evil to fight, not really, but another girl could pose as a villain, or if someone's bored Usagi can summon a monster for them to fight, which she sometimes does randomly out of boredom herself.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: pendarious on January 30, 2014, 11:22:42 AM
I've only been takking shots in the dark based on the vague information we've been given.....sadly I have a very small social life so much of my time is spent watching Anime, reading manga, playing games (normal rpgs, visual novels, JRPGs,and the occasional fps), and role playing  so I'm quite familiar with the generas the game is suppose to be and can make some pretty good guesses.

Well, actually the RP is supposed to take after an ecchi comedy manga (as you've said described it), so the vague-ness is kinda intentional, enough room for creative freedom, able to make thing sup as we go along, get into pure unadulterated random ludicrousness and still have "everything back to normal at the end of the day" ending for an misadventure.

pendarious

Yukina

Vaulera

Roxy Rocket

Well, I'm going to scrub my stuff then. I appreciate that this isn't my territory to begin with, but if there's going to be this kind of short hand... I don't think I'm going to mesh well with the group

Good luck out there.

Vaulera

Yukina

Vaulera

Look, some people just have a different approach to people they like.

Yukina

pendarious

Quote from: Roxy Rocket on January 30, 2014, 12:10:14 PM
      Well, I'm going to scrub my stuff then. I appreciate that this isn't my territory to begin with, but if there's going to be this kind of short hand... I don't think I'm going to mesh well with the group

Good luck out there.

aww...its sad to see your going to leave us....Zoey was so interesting. but if you feel you must then farewell. it was a pleasure to meet you and fun to see your character.

Kimmy

I missed a day & bam! Everyone happened! Looking a lot of fun so far... So many reactions to catch up on...

If I eat two cookies - can I roll twice?

Also - I vote the teachers to be evil if there is ever evil people about. Because you just know they all want to go mad & turn into evil yuri witches!

bokotousamurai

you can roll 3 times and pick one of your results, how many cookies you eat don't matter, as long as you've eaten one.

I kinda like the evil teachers, what does everyone else think?

pendarious

Vaulera

Yukina

Kaedia

Quote from: bokotousamurai on January 30, 2014, 11:31:15 AM
* unless otherwise noted in their app, The magical girls all got their powers form Usagi, on paper Usagi is a class pet and the mascot for the tea club. Usagi cannot speak, even in her human form, she can use all types of magic and some that are exclusive to her, such as  beaming images into peoples heads, which is her method of communication.

Interesting. So I'm assuming Kaedia is one of the 'otherwise noted' characters. So Usagi can use all types of magics but would Usagi be able to mimic magical themes or would, say, Kaedia's Shadow Art theme be something that was truly unique to her and her bloodline?

Quote from: bokotousamurai on January 30, 2014, 02:06:55 PM
I kinda like the evil teachers, what does everyone else think?

Evil teachers work for me. I could probably think of some villain-types later on as well.
My Status:
Open.

bokotousamurai

magical theming can be unique to the character.

and evil teachers it is!

Kaedia

Quote from: bokotousamurai on January 30, 2014, 05:17:46 PM
magical theming can be unique to the character.

Yeys! Shadow-girl is happy, (^_^).

Now to watch the events unfold from behind a book~
My Status:
Open.

Yukina

pendarious

Yukina

That's why I join Bokutou's roleplays. They usually end end up light-hearted and fun.

Kimmy

Quote from: bokotousamurai on January 30, 2014, 05:17:46 PM
and evil teachers it is!

Yay! *adds evil to the world* I wonder what evil sauce looks like? Mmm...

Quote from: Yugishogun on January 30, 2014, 05:54:50 PM
That's why I join Bokutou's roleplays. They usually end end up light-hearted and fun.

I love a lighthearted style with a good sense of humor. ^_^ I'm really glad to have found Bokutou's fun! *spins*

bokotousamurai

Yesh, and almost always involving Futanari and lesbians

pendarious

i'm more of an edgy drama or tragedy fan myself but i do love a good romp into light hearted comedy occasionally so i'm glad I found this   ^_^

Kaedia

I'm the kind of girl who loves just about anything that has a touch of delicious transformation, (^_^).

It certainly looks fun at the moment, (^_^). Going to take a bit of coercion to get Kaedia to dive into the fun though,  (~_^).
My Status:
Open.

pendarious

oh if there are gona be a lot of futanari escapades in this game I have only one requirement for futa partners NO BALLS......I don't mind a girl having a dick as long as shes still got a vagaina....the moment that's gone and there is a pair of balls you may as well be playing a male. so yeah thats about it really

bokotousamurai

there wont be too much Futanari, so don't worry.

Besides my futas still have vaginas even when they have balls

futas NEED to have a vagina, their not a herm unless they do, if they had balls but no pussy their a transexual

pendarious

eh still prefer a lack of balls.....it just seems wrong to me for a girl to have them

Yukina

Kimmy, Roxy Rocket has left the game, so Zoey isn't there.

Kimmy

Oh - right. My bad! Sorry, I got too enthustiastic about the idea... I'll fix it asap!

I'm happy with surprise transformations & I don't mind futa's. Though I don't have much experience with them at all really...

So eating a second cookie won't change anything further? Because that means there is a lot of cookies for Katsumi to eat...

I'm not sure why - but the idea of a teacher giving Hinata-sempai detention for this seems appropriate...

Kaedia

So just for my sanity going to pop down a list of what I've seen happen so far...

Yari

Shizune

Haruka

Hinata

Katsumi

Kaedia
   Lust

Futa

Increase in body heat

Butt expansion

Bosom expansion

Unaffected -- Didn't consume the cookie

Think that's right.
My Status:
Open.

bokotousamurai

pendarious

well i've gone an edited zoey out of my posts since roxy deleted all other signs of her.

Kaedia

*Twiddles thumbs*

So how is everyone doing this weekend?
My Status:
Open.

Yukina

Kaedia

I'm doing pretty alrightie, (^_^). Thanks for asking. Super tyyyy-urrrd but don't wanna sleeps kinda night. 
My Status:
Open.

pendarious

I hate it when that happens because then I'm all "bleh" and useless the fallowing day

Kaedia

Yeeeeeah. It's the absolute worst when you get one of those kind of nights and you have to be up the next morning. You know, you know, the next day is going to be super terrible because you couldn't sleep... and it makes you not want to sleep even more because that just makes the next day come sooner... but by not sleeping you make the next day even worse...

Or something like that. Luckily I don't have plans for tomorrow... that I know of... random plan-pushing pending... so I can sleep in as late as I want~
My Status:
Open.

Vaulera

I think I'm going to be pulling out of the rolelpay! It's going fast, and I don't think this is my scene entirely. Keep on with the yuri magical girls, my friends, but I have lots on my plate!

Yukina

Kimmy

I'm just poking my head in to say I'm alive... Stress + No Sleep + OMG a rent inspection... It's a bad week...

But I'll try and throw my head back into the game.

Yukina

Quote from: kimmy on February 02, 2014, 05:28:41 AM
I'm just poking my head in to say I'm alive... Stress + No Sleep + OMG a rent inspection... It's a bad week...

But I'll try and throw my head back into the game.

*offers hug and a grand bed*

Kimmy

*flops* Hugs are welcome! We passed our inspection... It's the first we've ever passed one without any complaints... Though that's because our last landlady was just evil. She liked to pick on the area's you've cleaned the most and related them to garbage dumps... Though I caught onto her act - She particularly hated the carpets. So I'd wait for her to berate everyone about how poorly we treat our carpets & demand they be done professionally - before showing a receipt that shows they were done the day before the inspection - and by the company she herself uses... It made her quieten down for the rest of the inspection.

I think she worked in real estate to see if she could make people cry. She manages lots of property and puts perfect white walls & carpets into all the ones by the university... Unistudents + White =... just Evil!

But this was our first inspection in this house. And we got a perfect 100! ^_^ I'm very proud! *spins*

*flops* Now I'd like to sleep for a week... Sorries for being so quiet - there wasn't much to reply too.. and then I miss most of a week & suddenly theres too much to reply too...

@_@

bokotousamurai

Glad to hear things worked out for you, especially about fucking over that bitch of previous landlady, I would've loved to see the look on her face, reminds me of a mean English teacher I had once, she would always yell at students for using the word "ain't" because it "isn't a word", then I showed to her it was in the dictionary, priceless.

Kimmy

Actually, if a word is commonly used it *has* to be added into the dictionary or have it's definition updated to reflect current usage & terminology - no matter how incorrect the usage is. It's part of how the dictionary companies operate.

Though ain't was added in 1778 so it's quite well established by this point.

The next century of dictionaries will require a lot of horrible modern terminology... Netspeak & worse... *bleh*

pendarious

oh gods do I fear for those that have to read that horrible abomination of a dictionary

Kaedia

I believe Webster added ain't in 1993 to their dictionary. Not sure when it was added to the Oxford though.

'Ain't' isn't what you'd call a professional word. At least not nowadays. It's more slang than anything and used more often in certain regions or dialects. Living in the south I'm forced to hear it more than I'd like but I refuse to use the word.

I was looking over some of the words added to the Oxford and Webster dictionaries this year last night... and I cried a little on the inside.
My Status:
Open.

pendarious

I live in a place where aint is a commonly used word as well though I have no qualms using it....actually my vocabulary is a peculiar mix.

What made you cry on the inside about them?

Kaedia

I keep my vocal vocabulary simple. I'm not quite confident speaking out. Growing up with a speech impediment has made me very self-conscious about talking. For writing though I try and keep my vocabulary sizable. I'm constantly trying to learn new words. Though recently those new words have been Japanese, (>_>).

Seeing words like twerk and selfie rub me wrong. I understand they are popular and widely used but... it just feels like a crime.

My Status:
Open.

pendarious

I use a lot of japanese as well when writing....actually i use it vocally alot too.

those words....,just ew

Kimmy

Modern slang should have laws to punish the people who invent the more creative misuses for it... *shudders* I hate short hand text messages as well... I work with acronyms all day - I don't need more of them at night... ^^'

Also - I apologize now for my post... But it just seemed like such a good idea at the time...

Kaedia

So Kaedia is just going to be doing loner stuff until someone tugs at her a bit. That's just the kind of girl she is. Feel free to pull at her if anyone would like, (^_^). 
My Status:
Open.

pendarious

oh don't worry Kimmy I'm the type of person who tends to roll with things so if you wind up throwing something at me I'll probably find a way to work with it.

I tend to do a lot of planning in my head so if something gets thrown off by something someone else does I try to readjust to go along with it so don't be afraid to do silly things that pull my character along like this. Besides as mentioned in her profile she has nothing against having multiple lovers  ;)

bokotousamurai

hey all, apologizing for a minor absence and possible future ones, My birthday was Friday and I got some new games and I've been wrapped up in those,(Neopets the darkest fairy for PS2 and Skyrim on PS3 in case anyone's wondering) Im having usage dispel the cookies effects so we can began wrapping up in order to start the next misadventure, there are some cookies left however, and they can be used in the future.

Any ideas for the next misadventure? Personally, I want to have the girls go to the beach because of a heat wave, lots of potential for swimsuit ecchi and boob size jealousy.

Yukina

Yukina

Kimmy

Quote from: Zefie on February 09, 2014, 02:53:24 AM
So Kaedia is just going to be doing loner stuff until someone tugs at her a bit. That's just the kind of girl she is. Feel free to pull at her if anyone would like, (^_^).

I am thinking of having Katsumi coming & asking for advice on how to be a Hentai - since it's always the quiet ones who make the best hentai's!

pendarious

Kaedia

Quote from: kimmy on February 10, 2014, 11:19:43 PM
I am thinking of having Katsumi coming & asking for advice on how to be a Hentai - since it's always the quiet ones who make the best hentai's!

I'm sure she's read... many books... on the subject, :P. Not to mention her... other... extracurricular activities, (>_>)
My Status:
Open.

SpiralSpider

Hey, guys. I apologize greatly for this but I think I'm going to have to step out of the game.

When I saw 'ecchi' in the description, I think I had interpreted the GMs vision of the story incorrectly so I'll be taking my leave. I don't want to stall the game or cause any problems. ^.^'
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

bokotousamurai

activity's been a little low for a few days.

I plan on making another post after at least one more person does.

Zefie-chan are you still there? your last post was valentines day

Kaedia

I'm still here, (^_^). I've just been waiting around for the scene to shift since there hasn't been a lot of input required on my end at the moment.
My Status:
Open.

bokotousamurai

that's alright ^.^ I tend to be more reactive in RPs myself then one with initiative.

I should make a post within the next few days if don't just make one today, but planning another RP as well, so I might need some time

Kaedia

Yeah. My biggest draw back is I'm very reactionary. I like to react to interactions with my character than force interactions... so a lot of time I tend to wait until an interaction has been brought up with my character or until progression requires something to be said.
My Status:
Open.

bokotousamurai

I would kaedia would be nervous about going to the beach considering she stuffs her bra

Kaedia

Not as nervous as you might think, :P. Well... at least not at the moment. Worst case she'll probably try experimenting with her distortion magic. As long as the other believe they see it that should be enough! But she does have a secondary plan already too, (^_^).
My Status:
Open.

bokotousamurai

I see, well at any rate Keadia would be great to have a lot of boob jealousy in general, we can always use that to make a lot of ecchi.

also my new RP is up and accepting players

Kaedia

She does. Very much actually. Though she does well not to show it in public. Other than linger gazes and the cold shoulder to those she envies. Said envy had almost been enough to tempt her into nibbling on the cookie. She is very, very envious of her classmates.

I saw that new game. Looks interesting. I wish you best of luck with it, (^_^). Out of curiosity though is there going to be transformation elements in that story?
My Status:
Open.

bokotousamurai

It has magic in it, so if someone wants to do TFs they can, though maybe I could emphasize it more

pendarious

sadly alot like you all i'm more of a reactionary player though if I HAVE to I'll initiate interactions....*sighs*

bokotousamurai

don't worry, i'll post soon so don't think you have to go out to make something happen for us

CrystalFeathers

So... Do I just hop in somehow?
So sorry for my confusion.
I'm used to only doing 1x1's...

bokotousamurai

We could certainly accept you, though I must say your character sorta conflicts with Zefie's

That said I think this club could use a do-over. The 'magical girls yuri and ecchi' concept isn't bad, but there ARE some kinks that should be ironed out that I can see with the benefit of hindsight: the teachers as villains idea that isn't utilized, no real plot or sub plots even in the background, the generic handling for magic, Usagi being more fluff then substance.

I'm thinking a redux is required here, if only I can think of a word that starts with M that has similar meaning, just for the sake of alliteration.

CrystalFeathers

Kaedia

My Status:
Open.

Vanetias

Kaedia

On the topic of redux I can think of a couple things we could work. The first would be to decide on a Big Bad. I don't believe the teacher idea is bad. We just need a way to implement it. But we wouldn't be outright battling the teachers, right? So we would need some type of minion(s) that would act as the actual force against the girls leading to adventures. One idea I used in the past is using enemies born from emotion. People or objects possessed and imbued with magic.

Another idea could be to undo the secrecy of the club. Maybe each school has a magical girl squad and they battle against each other like a sport. Then the enemies would be other magical girls or supernatural beings. What I see here is our group could be the girls who are on the squad to fluff the roster but not on the actual squad. The side liners.

Just a couple thoughts to try and help out.

I'm not sure how to handle magic without getting rulsy. I know several lightweight D6 systems that could handle it and a couple of no dice systems. Just let me know if you want my help.
My Status:
Open.

Yukina

Such great ideas, Zefie. :) Possessed object monsters could lead to some kinky things, though rival magical girls sound cool as well.

Vanetias

Ooh, I was thinking if monster girl metamorphosis is in, because I'm interested.

CrystalFeathers

hmm.... I might be able to control the monsters when it's time.....

Kaedia

Quote from: Yugishogun on April 02, 2014, 09:37:51 AM
Such great ideas, Zefie. :) Possessed object monsters could lead to some kinky things, though rival magical girls sound cool as well.

Thanks, (^_^). Sitting in a review class gave me time to peck out the idea. Literally. Tiny tablet...

I was trying to think of a way to keep the ecchi-comedic feel and interject plot and a purpose. Just ideas though.

Oh, for magic... I had a thought. One step we could take is have magic more subdivided. Since the magic  types are broad we could have specialties and disadvantages.
My Status:
Open.

Xenolord

Quote from: Zefie on April 02, 2014, 09:25:29 AM
On the topic of redux I can think of a couple things we could work. The first would be to decide on a Big Bad.

Just ran across this, and I do love magical girls. Know what's better though? Evil magical girls. If you're looking for your big bad, and wouldn't mind it being a player, I volunteer myself.

Yukina

Quote from: Zefie on April 02, 2014, 10:01:43 AM
Thanks, (^_^). Sitting in a review class gave me time to peck out the idea. Literally. Tiny tablet...

I was trying to think of a way to keep the ecchi-comedic feel and interject plot and a purpose. Just ideas though.

Oh, for magic... I had a thought. One step we could take is have magic more subdivided. Since the magic  types are broad we could have specialties and disadvantages.

Seems interesting. :)

bokotousamurai

Definitely all good ideas, if I had to pick I would go with the evil magical girl(s) over other villain ideas, with possessed objects being the minions.

Kaedia

Take what you like from it. If you want any more input just ask.
My Status:
Open.

Xenolord

Okay so, dunno if you guys are okay with me jumping in like this but... I had an idea I'd like to share, working off my previous one. What if said evil magical girl was an older one (not Rita Repulsa old here but like... late 20s) and has discovered her powers dwindling. What if she got in in her head that if she could collect enough sexual energy from younger magical girls, she could restore her own powers.

Also, what if said evil magical girl had 2 - 3 other magical girl's (I dunno, maybe traitors) working for her, in promise that they gain the knowledge that their boss hopes to invoke?

I dunno. Just an idea.

bokotousamurai

hmm...very good, gives our villain some motivation, though I'd say she needs magical and sex is good means of producing emotional energy. If the girls could lose their magic powers it gives them incentive to fight.

Xenolord

That it does. Heh... emotions... Sorry, brain slipped into Madoka for a second. Yea, I think giving them a reason to fight would be a much better idea.

Kaedia

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this avenue so far. So far the idea doesn't sound exceedingly appealing to me.
My Status:
Open.

Yukina

I second Zefie's emotions. I liked the basic monster-of-the-week plot.

bokotousamurai

we're just venting, being a forum RP and all a monster of the week plot is going to better over all, but a main villain in the background could be something to work with.

Actually Rita Repulsa was mentioned, so I'm seeing a power rangers structure were the main baddie is always sending out monster of the week.

Kaedia

I'm just having a bit of a hard time clicking with one part. I'm not much of a fan of the acquisition of power through sexual energy. I'm not saying I'm shooting it down I just would rather keep my character out of that if possible.

Having a Big Bad would add a focus, as I suggested earlier, but I don't know how I feel about having a single magical woman being that Big Bad.

I know, I know. I'm picky. There really isn't enough yet for me to completely gauge how I'd feel. I'll wait and see how it develops and chime in here and there.
My Status:
Open.

Xenolord

Boko was right. I was shooting for a power rangers slash sailor moon kinda big bad. Sits on the sidelines and sends motds to do her work.

If you guys have another suggestion about why she's evil, I'll listen.