Height::
Weight::
Sexual Preference::
Personality:: (( Detailed ))
Biography::
Love:: (( Favorite things ))
Hate:: (( Least Favorite things ))
Picture::

Approximately every seventy five years, there are fourteen unique individuals that appear in society. These people all possess a quality so pure and rare that they are pulled from their surroundings and kept away out of fear of the danger they may be to the world around them. There is in fact, an organization dedicated to making sure these people are found and contained in one area, a mansion in the middle of nowhere to be exact. These traits are commonly known as the seven deadly sins ( Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Envy, Pride, Lust, and Wrath ), and their counter parts, the seven heavenly virtues ( Chastity, Temperance, Charity, Diligence, Patience, Kindness, and Humility ).

Life does tend to get interesting for these fourteen unique people who each have these attributes. To top it off, most of these people are found before they even turn twenty three. They simply vanish from society. Nobody ever figures out what happens to them. They are kept alive, and keep the right to live, but whatever happens in that mansion never leaves. This is the house of Sin and Purity. Now, the sins and virtues have never gotten along, as common knowledge depicts. With all of them being locked into the same house, it causes destruction and chaos. Outside help, guards to be exact, has been sent to the place to watch over them; monitor their behavior and actions, and make sure they never leave nor escape. The only way to get out of Vice Manor is inside a casket with a dead heart. Unless you are able to get past the guards, their dogs, and their various weapons.

Will you be able to work with the other Sins and Virtues, or will your vice get in the way? You decide. Welcome to the Vice Manor.

The mansion as you know already has a room perfect for each individual placed within it. But outside of the rooms, there are five floors. ( Not including the roof ). From bottom to top, we have the first floor, where the library, kitchen, dining room, two common rooms, two bars, an indoor pool, and a parlor room are located along with bathrooms spread out evenly. Though one would expect a large front door, there are none. No exits from the building whatsoever, unless you wish to include the roof. Even so, outside of Vice Manor, there are trained dogs and a hidden security room.

Back inside the manor, each floor does have windows. None do open, nor do they break, and are simply there to please the guests. As we go up, floor two houses all the female virtues. Each room, again, being individualized to fit each persons' individual needs and desires (This includes also a toilet and shower, should it so please the room owner. If you like to stay dirty, by all means do so). Next floor up, floor three, we have all of the male virtues. Up further is floor four, which contains all the male sins. ( The Order figured, putting the males between the female sins and virtues would keep any fights from starting. But I doubt their theory).

Up next, floor five, is where all the female sins shall be kept. Unbeknownst to all of the housemates, there is a security room on each floor, hidden in such a way that none of them can view it. Even if they did they could not get inside, for access requires that you have both a retinal and fingerprint scan. Each floor excluding the recreational room (first floor) is exactly the same, save for the personalized rooms.

First Floor::

Floors 2-5::

{ ● } т н є x ν ι я т υ є ѕ

∂ιℓιgєη¢є : : Open / Reserved / Taken
A zealous and careful nature in one's actions and work. Decisive work ethic. Budgeting ones time; monitoring ones own activities to guard against laziness.

¢нαѕтιту : : Open / Reserved / Taken
Embracing of moral wholesomeness and achieving purity of body and thought through education and betterment.

нυмιℓιту : : Open / Reserved / Taken
Modest behavior, selflessness, and the giving of respect. Giving credit where credit is due; not unfairly glorifying one's own self.

тємρєяαη¢є : : Open / Reserved / Taken
Practicing self-control, abstention, and moderation.

ραтιєη¢є : : Open / Reserved / Taken
Forbearance and endurance through moderation. Resolving conflicts peacefully, as opposed to resorting to violence. The ability to forgive; to show mercy to sinners.

¢нαяιту : : Open / Reserved / Taken
Generosity. Willingness to give. A nobility of thought or actions.

кιη∂ηєѕѕ : : Open / Reserved / Taken
Charity, compassion, friendship, and sympathy without prejudice and for its own sake.

{ ● } т н є x ѕ ι η ѕ

єηνу : : Open / Reserved / Taken
Delight in the misfortune of others. Wanting something somebody else has.

gяєє∂ : : Open / Reserved / Taken
Disloyalty, deliberate betrayal, or treason, especially for personal gain, for example through bribery. Hoarding, stealing, not sharing an obsession with material objects.

gℓυттσηу : : Open / Reserved / Taken
Over-indulgence and over-consumption of anything to the point of waste. Eating a lot, smoking too much, drinking too much, these all fit in there. ( You do not have to eat a lot. I'll take smokers, drinkers, and addicts [Coffee? Pills? Be creative!]. )

ѕℓσтн : : Open / Reserved / Taken
The failure to utilize one's talents and gifts. Laziness or indifference, of an unwillingness to act, and an unwillingness to care.

ρяι∂є : : Open / Reserved / Taken
A desire to be more important or attractive than others. Feeling one is better than the other.

ℓυѕт : : Open / Reserved / Taken
Obsessive or excessive thoughts or desires of a sexual nature. Weird obsessions and acts. Always 'trying to get some' from either men or women.

ωяαтн : : Open / Reserved / Taken
Inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger. Just like a loose cannon. Nobody wants to make you angry.

Guards and Doctors will be npc played by me every now and again unless stated otherwise.

Q&A::
Can I play more than one character?
You may play at the most, three characters.
But only if you are fully capable of doing so.
What does this fall under?
There will be romance, there will be n/c,
there will be bondage, there will be violence,
there will more than likely be sexual violence.
(( Please be sure to get approval of character
owners before doing such things though. This
may be discussed in OC or PM. ))

Any further questions feel free to ask. <3
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Capone

This sounds like a rather interesting concept. I'm curious to think of how Virtues would play and work together, though, in particular against the Sins. I feel like the trade-off would be that the Virtues would work together well, but by their nature wouldn't instigate problems and would try to keep things peaceful. The Vices, meanwhile, seem like they'd be more willing to resort to violence, more aggressive, but would also be too busy focusing on self-gain to work as an effective team, and perhaps even fighting amongst themselves.

Could be a pretty decent concept.

When you bring up sexual violence, though, to what extent do you mean? Gore and blood and other such things?

Mnemosyne

Sexual violence... the most I mean would be people burning or cutting each other... not all out gore. (( No gut spilling and such... or cutting off limbs... ))

If virtues are with sins, then they react like so::
Lust with Chastity - Lust would feel the need to do something for chastity, while chastity would want to cuddle up with Lust.

Envy and Kindness:: Kindess would be jealous of Envy, Envy would sweeten up to Kindness a bit.

Humility and Gluttony:: Humility would get sudden cravings, while Gluttony would probably end up serving to those cravings.

Things like this. But yes, if sins are with sins it becomes hectic. If virtues are with virtues it is peaceful. If they are mixed together it is somewhere in between the two, a happy medium.
Mistreated

DomShark

((OOC: Submitted for approval))

Name:: Cardinal Triumph
Vice or Virtue:: Pride
Height:: 6'4"
Weight:: 225 lbs.
Sexual Preference:: Straight
Personality:: No matter what the task or how trivial the dispute, Cardinal will not be outdone. Whether Xbox or love making; Cooking or swimming laps, Card simply will not be lose. He’s never lost in anything, or if he has would never admit it. He’s a boastful winner and the sorest loser anyone would ever meet, yet he seems to have a way with people despite his narcissism, boastfulness and arrogance. When he likes someone, it feels like the entire universe orbits around them. If one displeases him, he can make them feel like less than the dirt on his shoes. He specializes in manipulating the egos of others, though most of his time is spent massaging his own.
Biography:: Cardinal was born to a middle class family in the suburbs to biracial parents. They seemed on track to become the ideal, post racial nuclear family; but the pregnancy was difficult and after Card was born his mother gained a great deal of weight to support his demand for food.

After he was born, Card was even more demanding and eventually drove his father from the home. After he left, his mother changed her last name to Triumph, to represent her mindset for their small family. By the time Card was old enough to want things of his own, his mother could no longer deny him. She coddled him and praised everything he did. Card grew up believing… knowing that he was the best, most handsome, most talented, fastest, sweetest, greatest little boy ever to exist on Earth!

When he entered his teens, Card decided that his mother was holding him back; that her suburban prison was too small a pond for a fish as large as him. He berated her for hours, detailing all the times and ways she had disappointed and let him down. He made her believe, as he did, that she was worthless as a parent and the sole reason that her son wasn’t an international superstar. The night he moved away to the big city, she killed herself with sleeping pills. Just another way that she let him down.

Card started as a small time lounge singer, entertaining in smoke filled dive bars. He made a modest living, but of course that wasn’t enough. He moved on to cruise ships, night clubs and eventually started touring cabarets and Jazz clubs. He was nineteen when he released his first solo album that would go on to go platinum in the United States. He was on the verge of his dream, playing a sold out stadium show, filled with hundreds of thousands of adoring fans, desperate just to adore him when he was abducted from his tour bus.
Love:: (( Favorite things )) Music, fine cuisine, art and beauty in all their forms, receiving praise, sports, competition, winning, and most importantly- Himself.
Hate:: (( Least Favorite things )) Attention being on people other than himself, coming up short, moral victories, giving praise, sympathy, apologies, people who don’t respect themselves.

I've been in a rut lately, but I'm working on catching up. Sorry for any delay.

Mnemosyne

DomShark is approved.
Post Character Thread in the Accepted Profiles
thread please if you would. <3
Mistreated

DomShark

Quote from: Sinesthesia on November 14, 2011, 02:07:10 AM
DomShark is approved.
Post Character Thread in the Accepted Profiles
thread please if you would. <3

Done. Thanks for accepting me. I'm looking forward to seeing how this cast pans out.
I've been in a rut lately, but I'm working on catching up. Sorry for any delay.

Mnemosyne

Updated with Taken Roles.
I'm looking forward to it as well.
Very much so. Thank you for
taking the time to join. <3
Mistreated

Fenrir

Name: Mercy Vance
Vice: ωяαтн
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 125
Sexual Preference: Straight
Personality: Mercy could not be any further from her name being unable to forgive or forget, even if she pretends to - just to get along in the world.  Straightforward and harsh- she naturally takes dominance in most situations and everyone seems to be well aware of it.  Mercy thrives on that one particular moment when a room fills with tension because of how she might react and once on the shit list, someone can never be placed back into her good graces.  Though once she has evened the score she merely ignores the trespassers existence.  Revenge is a dish best serve cold and Mercy is always asking "Who's hungry?"
Biography: Mercy was never given the chance to forgive her parents for abandoning her when she was three years old.  They did not have the money, ability, or room to raise her and so they dropped her off on the doorstep of the local church.  She could no longer recall their faces or names and it was only a few years ago when Mercy realized the desire to have that chance to forgive them never existed.  Going into foster home after foster home, she hating each adults in the house for either not being her parents or hating them more for trying to act like them.  Mercy remembered Alex Johnson, the first kid she ever hit with her fist, for calling her an unwanted orphan.  She physically fought with girls and boys at every school she attended until she discovered at the young age of ten that much more damage could be done with words.  Kristen Cameron, the first girl she ever made cry.  Nate Bradstreet, the first boy.  A rough tongue quickly grew sharp over the years until she developed the perfect eye of recognizing people's insecurities and cutting them up one side and down the other with them verbally.

On graduation day she fled from her most recent masquerading mom and dad in Florida to the Colorado Rock Mountains going into a trade school and becoming a mechanic.  It was easy for her logical mind to fix engines and mechanical things because half the job was finding the problem and Mercy had spent her whole life looking for issues though cars were the only thing worth fixing to her.  Why try and repair a broken relationship or friendship with six billion people on the planet?  There is literally another person right down the road.  She fired and quit a few jobs before finding a great one with her current boss that appreciated her skill and gave her a wide enough berth to ensure there was not a problem.  Mercy was working late on a car with an alternator problem when she was taken and it was hours before her boss gathered enough courage to try and find out why she did not show up for work the next day.
Love: Being in control, moments of tension, sarcasm, angry sex,  fast cars, and risky situations.
Hate: Disrespect (of herself and those she considers friends), lying, complaints, disrespect, wrong doing (as long as she is somehow involved in the wronged party), sorrow, spiders, disrespect, whining, people that drive to slow, romance, and disrespect.
Picture:

Wants and Won'ts --  (updated 02/20)  |  Ideas and Inventions (open!)
Current CreationsApologies and Absences  -- (updated 04/26)

Mnemosyne

Fenrir is approved.
Please post in the Accepted Profiles thread! <3
Thank you for joining as well!
Mistreated

Fenrir

*squeaks*  Yay!  Done!
You're most welcome for joining.  It's an epic idea and I'm glad I got in there to grab the one I wanted before anyone else had the chance... Wrath happens to be my own personal vice so I think it will be epically fun to play.  *takes a deep breath*  I'm calm now :D

Wants and Won'ts --  (updated 02/20)  |  Ideas and Inventions (open!)
Current CreationsApologies and Absences  -- (updated 04/26)

Mnemosyne

Updated with, Taken Roles.
Thank you again! <3
Mistreated

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

Name: Grace St. Clair

Vice or Virtue: Envy

Height: 5’3”

Weight: 102 lbs

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Personality: Deeply insecure about almost everything, Grace is a spoiled brat who has a tendency to overemphasise her own flaws and over exaggerate the positive traits of others. A perfectionist in every sense of the word, if Grace perceives someone as prettier, smarter, easier to get along with or more talented than her at anything she goes out of her way to tear down their self esteem (if they’re lucky). Due to her insecurities Grace has a tendency get incredibly clingy and blow the smallest things out of proportion, with her sudden shift from sweet and doting to spiteful and vindictive catching many people unaware.

Biography: Born to an incredibly devout Christian family in Klute, Texas, Grace was the unattractive middle child in a family of five other children. With most of her siblings attractive, intelligent and talented in some form or another, Grace tended to sink into the background and was never given any attention apart from when she misbehaved. With firm disciplinarian parents, Grace was often punished when she did and, in her own mind at least, she was punished more often and severely than her other siblings. Grace was originally excited to start school, seeing how her siblings earned praise for all their exceptional work, although her rather average intelligence resulted in her being ignored once again and she found a new enemy in the popular, pretty girls which would last throughout her entire school experience.

As she hit puberty Grace slowly started to develop into a much more attractive woman, although as a late bloomer she never realised herself. After dropping out of high school at 18 and with all her older siblings already employed, Grace was constantly harassed by her parents for flunking until she was approached by a talent scout for a modelling agency and offered a job. Although she was incredibly popular amongst the photographers, being around so many incredibly attractive women wreaked havoc with her self esteem, a problem which almost reached boiling point until she was asked out by another model. In her very first relationship, Grace finally found some level of happiness and comfort in her life, until her neediness drove her girlfriend into the arms of one of the photographers. Consumed with jealous rage, Grace saw to it that the two lovers both paid dearly. The photographer fell out the window of his high rise apartment, allegedly a suicide, while her girlfriend was nearly killed when a mysterious fire left her horribly burnt. Although she survived she would never be desirable to anybody else again. While both events were dismissed as unfortunate tragedies without foul play Grace herself disappeared soon after leading many to believe that she too had met an unfortunate and mysterious end.

Loves: Receiving gifts, Being the centre of attention, Being pampered, Massages, Compliments, Being chosen over others, Flirting

Hates: Attractive people, Intellectuals, Talented people, Being ignored, Being replaced

Picture:
"She is all the great heroines of the world in one. She is more than an individual. I love her, and I must make her love me. I want to make Romeo jealous. I want the dead lovers of the world to hear our laughter, and grow sad. I want a breath of our passion to stir dust into consciousness, to wake their ashes in pain."

Can You Cast Me Far From Grace? ~ Ons and Offs (WIP)

Sic Transit Seraphim ~ Apologies, Absences and Admiral Ackbar

Capone

Quote from: Sinesthesia on November 13, 2011, 10:05:01 PM
Sexual violence... the most I mean would be people burning or cutting each other... not all out gore. (( No gut spilling and such... or cutting off limbs... ))

If virtues are with sins, then they react like so::
Lust with Chastity - Lust would feel the need to do something for chastity, while chastity would want to cuddle up with Lust.

Envy and Kindness:: Kindess would be jealous of Envy, Envy would sweeten up to Kindness a bit.

Humility and Gluttony:: Humility would get sudden cravings, while Gluttony would probably end up serving to those cravings.

Things like this. But yes, if sins are with sins it becomes hectic. If virtues are with virtues it is peaceful. If they are mixed together it is somewhere in between the two, a happy medium.

Hrm. In other words, the Vices all have a way to influence the virtues, or at least the virtues of their opposing nature? Curious.

I'd likely play as a Virtue. My inclination is to play a character that would avoid the sexual violence, but you never know if it would make the story interesting or not.

I'll try thinking on a character concept and let you know by the end of the day.

Will all the Virtues and Vices have been thrown in the mansion at the same time? Or will some have been there longer than others? From the description, it sounds as if each time a Virtue/Vice dies, they are reborn and eventually captured once more and brought into the mansion.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Capone on November 14, 2011, 05:24:01 AM
Hrm. In other words, the Vices all have a way to influence the virtues, or at least the virtues of their opposing nature? Curious.

I'd likely play as a Virtue. My inclination is to play a character that would avoid the sexual violence, but you never know if it would make the story interesting or not.

I'll try thinking on a character concept and let you know by the end of the day.

Will all the Virtues and Vices have been thrown in the mansion at the same time? Or will some have been there longer than others? From the description, it sounds as if each time a Virtue/Vice dies, they are reborn and eventually captured once more and brought into the mansion.

Yes, they all have natural influence on each other with what vice or virtue they are. Putting Virtues together make them stronger, and putting sins together make them stronger. Take them apart... and they are toned down to their more normal states. (( Though they still put off the energy/vibes of their virtue/sin. )) If this makes sense?

They won't all be thrown in at the same time. But they'll all have no idea of where they are or what they're doing there. Though from their surroundings they are very well off and being taken care of, so some of them might not care to figure things out while others panic. Most of them will have been brought in a recent "batch" so to speak. Waking up in their assigned room that has been made to be just for them.

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity, you are approved.
You can post your character sheet in the profile thread
when you're ready! Thank you for joining!
Mistreated

Capone

Alright. I'll have a character sheet prepared later today, but I'll be going for the virtue of Humility.

Kind of hope I'm not the only virtue in there, or else I'm shit outta luck. :P

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Capone on November 14, 2011, 07:11:59 AM
Alright. I'll have a character sheet prepared later today, but I'll be going for the virtue of Humility.

Kind of hope I'm not the only virtue in there, or else I'm shit outta luck. :P

I hope you're not either... it would be no fun at all.
I've reserved the spot for you.
Mistreated

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

Thanks for having me Sin. *Plants a gentle kiss on her cheek in gratitude*

Tee hee, and Grace won't be overly friendly to the other Vices so she might play nice. Sometimes.
"She is all the great heroines of the world in one. She is more than an individual. I love her, and I must make her love me. I want to make Romeo jealous. I want the dead lovers of the world to hear our laughter, and grow sad. I want a breath of our passion to stir dust into consciousness, to wake their ashes in pain."

Can You Cast Me Far From Grace? ~ Ons and Offs (WIP)

Sic Transit Seraphim ~ Apologies, Absences and Admiral Ackbar

Love And Submission

Name:: Eliphas  Faust
Vice or Virtue:: gℓυттσηу
Height::  5'8
Weight:: 220 lbs
Sexual Preference:: If it walks , breathes or talks , He'll have sex with it

Personality::   The most glaring part of Eliphas's personality is  his  seeming inability to control himself. Wen he seems something , he simply takes it believing that man has needs and that he is placed on this earth to indulge them. He has no respect for social norms that value control and  restraint. His inability to abide by society's regulation led to him being rather  deceptive  and irritable.  While at first glance , Youth detention center personality may seem  mostly negative , he does have a quite a few positives like his undying lover of the finer things in life. Women , Drugs, Rock N' Roll. He seems to have an insatiable urge for these things and a thirst that can never truly be quenched.

Biography::

Born to a rather progressive family in  Toronto , Ontario , Canada. Eliphas  was an only child and as such received massive amounts of praise and worship. His parents had a habit of indulging him in whatever he fancied.  Eliphas 's tendency to get whatever he wanted continued in  elementary school though this usually came as a result of Eliphas manipulating people behind other's backs. Politicking and backstabbing is something that Eliphas  has shown a certain reverence for through out his life.  In fact in high school , Eliphas  placed a  fully loaded hand gun into the locker of a kid running against him  for student president. The student ended up going to a Youth detention center for two years while Eliphas used his position as student president for his own gain , often selling out the student's secrets  to the faculty  for rewards.

Outside of school Eliphas showed a love  for photography  and had a talent like it like no other. However like most of the things in Eliphas's life  he eventually ended up using his photography equipment for bad , taking invasive  photos of female neighbors in rather lewd positions without there permission. It was on the way to a gallery opening for Eliphas that he apparently disappeared. has shown a certain reverence for through out his life. 

Love:: Photography , Dominance , Being worshiped  and copious amounts of sex , drugs and liquor.

Hate::  Restriction , Denial , Punishment  and Judgment

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Capone

Name:: Jason Markey
Vice or Virtue:: Humility
Height:: 5'9"
Weight:: 200 lbs.
Sexual Preference:: Heterosexual

Personality:: Jason is always looking to help others, to do what he can and give back to a world that's been so kind to him. He never feels as if he's doing enough, but enjoys doing what he can all the same. He tries to give everyone a fair shake. He is suspicious of more competitive men, and downright hates any man that would use others, especially women. He is very protective of women and their virtue, even if they seemingly have none. Jason has an above-average sexual appetite, though he rarely acts on it. He views it as a vice that he needs to overcome.

Biography:: Jason was born into a loving family. His parents cared for him and his brother and sister, giving them enough to get by without spoiling them. Jason was always offering to help out around the house growing up, and as he got older he began volunteering around the school, Church and more and more in the community.

When he was 11, Jason discovered that the girl next door, 14 at the time, had a rather abusive boyfriend. He fought the boyfriend best as he could, but the teenager was older and stronger. Even so, the boyfriend finally left. Even though Jason felt like a failure for being so beaten up, the girl next door chose to reward him, giving him his first introduction to oral pleasure. This not only confused Jason at the time, but increased his guilt. He felt as if he took some of her virtue away, and was never able to face her again. The early introduction to sex gave him a fascination, almost an addiction, that he refuses to give into. In fact, his refusal to deflower those he cares about has resulted in the end of each of his high school relationships. He wants nothing more than to allow women to feel protected, and that their sex is not their value. Unfortunately, this has instead made many women feel unwanted, or simply frustrated.

After volunteering at the Veteran's Hall during his high school years, he began to feel as if his actions meant nothing compared to the heroes of the past. He joined the military and served in Iraq. However, during his service he and his squad were separated by a rocket. He did his best during the ambush, but his best friend was separated from the group and killed in action. The memory still haunts him, with Jason believing he was not good enough.

When his tour ended, Jason returned home. He enrolled in Police Academy and took courses in criminology, wanting to serve his community as best he could with his new skills.

On his first day as an active duty police officer, Jason received a call about a supposed drug bust happening on the outskirts of his town. He was suspicious, but proceeded anyway. It was here that he vanished, though certainly not without a fight.

Love:: Red meat, working out, cleaning his gun, helping others, oral sex, shy girls, team work

Hate:: Green vegetables, spite, shouting, one-upsmanship, pride, rape, manipulation, television, getting nothing productive done, seeing others in need

Mnemosyne

D'awwww Jason and Elias make fine additions to this roleplay.
Both Capone and DTW are accepted. Please take the time to post
your character sheets in the Accepted Profiles area
if you would. <3

I am going to put a hold now on all further Sin places until we get at
least two more Virtues! So if you've any nice friends you think would
be interested.. let them in on this!

Oh!! And Thank you both for joining! <3
*kisses all around*
Mistreated

Capone

No problem at all! Unfortunately I'm new around these parts, so my connections are a bit limited. I'll see if I can spread the word, though.

Mnemosyne

Updated with, Roles Taken.
Thank you for doing your best Capone! <3
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

Updated with, Link to OC.
All accepted members may feel free
to post and discuss there.
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

Updated with, link to IC.

Still accepting people!!! <3
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

Mistreated