what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Blue Jeans, Black T-shirt which says: I live in my own little world, but it's okay, they know me there.

Oh and black panties and white ankle-socks.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

AstraKiseki

Clothes.   ;D

Oh, you want detail?  Hiking boots, gray jeans, black socks, my glasses, undergarments that will have no more detail, and a black shirt that says 'The flying hamster of doom rains coconuts on your pitiful city.'

Sethite

Towels. Towel on my head, towel around my breasts, towel under my ass, towels everywhere. I'm looinig almost like a muslim woman.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Cutter

^  ;D

Uniform shirt-pants-black boots.

Soon to be boxer briefs only.

Bed time!
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Muff Diver

Let's see, tonight's jammies are gonna be a little different: Sheer white nightie, white cotton panties with a little pink bow in front and a pair of white thigh-highs. I felt like looking sexy tonight for no real reason. *giggles*  :D
My special kink list!

Cherri Tart

went shopping today and bought the cutest PJs! button up top and a drawstring bottom plus a matching tank tee - all white with big red hearts outlined in pink, so i'm wearing them :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lirliel

Not for long.. *Grins*

Right now, only my black panties *Giggles* I just got outa bed and still need to dress.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Cutter

No panties or pj's fer me. :D

T-shirt-black-boxer briefs-'cause I'm feelin' sassy!
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Cutter on May 04, 2008, 12:04:50 AM
No panties or pj's fer me. :D

T-shirt-black-boxer briefs-'cause I'm feelin' sassy!

i want to see Cutter in lavender lace frilly panties! *grins*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Cutter

For you love, sure? ;)

I'm comfortable in my masculinity!!!!

And If I'm sufficiently lubricated! ;D

My On's and Off's :

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Cutter on May 04, 2008, 12:08:11 AM
For you love, sure? ;)

I'm comfortable in my masculinity!!!!

And If I'm sufficiently lubricated! ;D

really? oh! i think i might be in love! :D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lirliel

*Ish heartbroken!* No more Tartness love for me?! *Cries!*

Also black t-shirt now, my dog thought it amusing to sniffle my boobage *Giggles*

Cherri Tart

*hugs Lirlir* there is endless Tartness love for you, forever and always.

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lirliel

*Feels her heart fill with joy* whoopie! :D

Cherri Tart

*hugs* you have a very beautiful heart.

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lirliel

Cherri.. that seriously just gave me an Indiana Jones and the Temple of D00M feel.. *Giggles*

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Lirliel on May 04, 2008, 12:22:16 AM
Cherri.. that seriously just gave me an Indiana Jones and the Temple of D00M feel.. *Giggles*

ick! lol - thanks very much for that - now i'm going to be stuck with that image all night! *grins*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Cutter

Quote from: Cherri Tart on May 04, 2008, 12:10:12 AM
really? oh! i think i might be in love! :D

*smiles*

I am  lovable! 

'specially in frilly things! :D

My On's and Off's :

Cutter

Quote from: Lirliel on May 04, 2008, 12:14:54 AM
*Ish heartbroken!* No more Tartness love for me?! *Cries!*

Also black t-shirt now, my dog thought it amusing to sniffle my boobage *Giggles*

Looking for treats?

My On's and Off's :

Lirliel

Uhm.. I guess. Also black sweatpants on now, so no longer showing off mah butt.

And Sowwy Tartness!

Cherri Tart

no more butt viewage? *sighs* this makes me sad...

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lirliel

Cherri Tart

oo! the moon goddess has granted me a vision!

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Cutter

*enjoys the banter,fearing an interjection on his part will spoil the mood*

My On's and Off's :

Muff Diver

Quote from: Lirliel on May 04, 2008, 12:03:16 AM
Not for long.. *Grins*

Right now, only my black panties *Giggles* I just got outa bed and still need to dress.
*drools* Yum...  ;D

As for me, it's getting late over here so I'm in some of my new jammies I just got today: big and soft white turtleneck, red panties and new black knee socks. And to top it all off, I'm wrapped up in a freshly washed quilt so I'm nice and warm.  ;)
My special kink list!