Serenity Resort - Casual, Smutty, Freeform - Recruitment

Started by GnothiSeauton, September 19, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibliophilia

RipTide

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 22, 2018, 05:55:13 PM
If characters are still being accepted, I would like to express some tentative interest, and also tentatively reserve Joel Kinnaman.

Ooo, all the yes  ;D

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

RipTide

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 22, 2018, 05:55:13 PM
If characters are still being accepted, I would like to express some tentative interest, and also tentatively reserve Joel Kinnaman.

Absolutely.  Glad to see you're interested Bane :)

Quote from: Love And Submission on September 22, 2018, 05:59:09 PM
I'm also writing up a character at the moment.

Awesome
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Caela

Could use a relaxed smutty game, and this one has some excellent writers!

lustfulintentions

Quote from: Caela on September 22, 2018, 11:03:54 PM
Could use a relaxed smutty game, and this one has some excellent writers!

Well, look who it is. ;)

Love And Submission

Gerrit Marquardt

Name: Gerrit Marquardt

Lodgings:  Deluxe Cabana

Personality:  Authoritative, Passionate, Inflexible, Nurturing, Tenacious

Appearance: Gerrit stands six foot one and weighs one-hundred and seventy pounds. He’s a middle-aged man with graying hair and a firm posture. He dresses well but not extravagantly so. He’s in decent shape but has packed a few extra pounds due to age.

Face Claim:  Ian Lawless

Short Biography: 

• Originally from Philadelphia but moved to Florida in his late twenties
  • Married once before but is currently single
  • Accomplished  Sailor
  • Has visited six of the seven continents before.

Sexuality: Dominant heterosexual. A firm hand for untamed submissives that is willing to guide the inexperienced down their path of self-discovery.

Other Info: Gerrit originally planned to come to Serenity with his wife but she was unable to make it.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

RipTide

Deamonbane

Pending Approval
Corwin Lynch

Name:  Corwin Lynch

Lodgings:  Deluxe Cabana

Personality:  Sadistic, firm yet fair(ish), Sarcastic, foul-mouthed, arrogant, Dominant

Appearance: Corwin stands just shy of six feet, three inches, and weighs in at just over 200 pounds. He is built to last, powerful muscles the result of religious care for his body and an active lifestyle that has him travelling all around the globe, although his business interests mostly keep him confined to Northern Europe and the East Coast of the US. Corwin has a strict set of rules regarding his appearance. Professional is at the very top. His blonde hair is always kept between three and four inches long, always neatly combed, and mostly clean shaven. He dresses for his job, or absent that, for comfort. He's lacking in tattoos, but more than a handful of scars decorate his body.

Face Claim: Joel Kinnaman

Short Biography:

• Born in Belfast, Ireland, his father either took off long before he was born or just never stepped up. Thankfully, there was a lot of help from his mother's side of the family to help raise him.
  • His Grandfather was heavyweight in the smuggling business in the city, and made sure that his grandson was settled into the same business.
  • Was sent to the US to help keep the family's affairs in Boston in order, while getting a degree in business administration. Using his business acumen to establish his family's business interests in the city, and eventually spreading across the East Coast.
  • When his grandfather died, Corwin was put to the head of the family unanimously, and has been steadily growing the family business ever since.

Sexuality:  Heterosexual

Other Info:  Player's own ons and offs. Might be a bit flexible about sexuality.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Caela

Selene has been sent to our lovely GM for approval. She may still need tweaking if there are changes requested but here is her rough draft:

Selene David
Staff

Name: Selene David

Lodgings: Staff cottages

Personality: fun-loving | free-spirited | intelligent | determined | kind | loyal | shameless | sensual

Appearance: Selene is made of lean lines and dangerous curves. She stands at 5'10 in her bare feet with a cascade of chestnut waves that fall to the middle of her back and jade green eyes that always seem filled with amusement or mischief. Unless she's working, she is usually dressed casually in cut off's, tank tops, swimsuits and sarongs in a myriad of vibrant colors that perfectly set off the golden complexion and softness of her entirely unmarked and unblemished skin. Her only body modification is a single pair of piercings to her ears though she rarely bothers to wear earrings.

Face Claim: Amy Jackson

Short Biography: Born the only child to an English teacher mother and a Math teacher father, Selene's childhood was filled with books and number games. She learned an appreciation for literature from her mother and while she's actually quite excellent at math (thanks to her father) she doesn't have the love for it that her father does. Always more of a free spirit than either of her parents, when she graduated high school she spent two years backpacking her way around the United States, taking odd jobs when she needed money and just generally seeing all the natural beauty the continental US had to offer before deciding she actually wanted a job that would let her make more money that she could get picking up odd jobs and with no real skills.

Settling for a couple of years she went back to school and got trained and certified in massage therapy. It was a job that seemed like a perfect fit. She liked people in general, enjoying helping relax and rejuvinate them and liked that she had options for continuing her wandering ways with her newly acquired skills.

Taking a job at a beachside resort chain, she traveled from resort to resort, following the "in-season"  for each and enjoying perks like not having to worry about housing (and the attendant bills), access to many of the resort amenities, and getting to meet all sorts of different people from all walks of life in both her on and off hours. When she heard about an opening at Serenity, she couldn't resist tossing her hat into the ring. She'd hadn't been to the Caribbean before and even if it, ultimately, didn't work out, she'd never regret the experience.

Sexuality: Selene is heterosexual by nature but she's also experimental and adventurous so, while she's not drawn to women, she doesn't mind sharing her lovers with another woman. There's not much the sensual brunette isn't willing to try, but when she draws a line she fully expects her "No" to be respected. 

Other Info:

GnothiSeauton

Okay, so, all sheets are approved!

Whenever you guys are ready, go ahead and post them up in the Info thread and jump in.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories