Serenity Resort - Casual, Smutty, Freeform - Recruitment

Started by GnothiSeauton, September 19, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

SERENITY

Background Information

In Character Threads

Welcome to Serenity.

This is a free-form group game inspired to be a bit more on the relaxed and smutty casual side.  It's not intended to be something to be stressed about, but rather, like for your characters, a place to unwind, relax, and write something to your heart's content with like-minded individuals.

Set in the Caribbean, this group is centered around the guests and workers of a hedonistic resort.  It's geared towards those that need to get away from the mundanity and stresses that often come with life.  It's a place where the guests can come, relax, and be their true selves before going back to the real world beyond the island life.

Writers can play up to two characters, and can be guests or workers.  A small approval process is required, just to ensure cohesion, but with it's relaxed pace, there's nothing stringent about the process.  There are a few things to keep in mind, however, when creating a character...

• All characters must be over eighteen.  This is non-negotiable, and is in place for the comfort of all writers who might be interested.
  • With the above, it should be noted that all guests and employees must be eighteen years or older, whether they're characters or background NPCs.
  • If your character is an employee, they are expected to undergo a background check.  Prior incidents as minors may be forgiven on a case-by-case basis, but will be reviewed.
  • The safety and comfort of the guests is paramount.  Any guest or employee found to be trying to intimidate, force themselves upon, coeirce, etc. will immediately be banished from the resort (and by extension, the game as well).
  • While this is a hedonistic resort, the laws of the local government applies.  This means rape, bestiality, and the like are not allowed. 
  • When thinking of characters, think of the real world and it's societal norms.  Please try to stay away from incestuous character pairings, or if you do, please keep it private from the public.

Resort Information

Click to Enlarge

1.  Hotel Lobby and Concierge
2.  Standard Guest Rooms
3.  Deluxe Suites
4.  The Lanai - Bar
5.  Blue Lagoon Restaurant
6.  Sunset Lounge ($$$)
7.  Deluxe Cabanas
8.  Ocean Spa
     9.  Standard Cabanas
10.  Security
11.  Employee Residences
12.  Utility/Infastructure
13.  New Day Cafe
14.  Showers
15.  Employee Residences
P - Parking

Guests have the options of staying in one of four lodgings.  The Standard Guest Rooms are single rooms, and are found in the main building of the room.  These are generally popular among those trying to save a little bit of money in their travels.  The Deluxe Suites are a little more luxurious, and a little more pricey than the Standard Guest Rooms.  These are the sizes of small apartments, and offer wide decks.  Beyond the main building are the Cabanas, that are, while a little pricey, offer quite a bit more privacy.  The Standard Cabanas are one bedroom and smaller, and the Deluxe Rooms are larger.  Each cabana comes with it's own outdoor hot tub.

Employees have the option of staying in one of the small residences near the front of the resort.  These are generally no-frills, but come with a kitchen.  Employees can double up with roommates/significant others, or opt for a little more privacy.

In terms of dining, there are a few options.  The Lanai is a pool bar that is popular among the guests, and often provides entertainment on most nights in the form of live music and the occasional stand-up comic.  New Day Cafe is a small, open-air breakfast bar located right on the beach.  The Blue Lagoon is a popular restaurant offering a variety of foods at decent prices, while the Sunset Lounge is the epitome of fine dining on the island.

There are plenty of ways to pass the time and unwind at the resort.  An expansive beach, with white sands and turquoise waters are the natural attraction at the resort, while a few minutes walk along the beach brings a private lagoon that's popular among the nudists of the resort.  Alternatively, the Lagoon Pool is open every day and every night.  The Ocean Spa is open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. every day, offering massages, yoga, as well as a sauna beneath the establishment.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

RipTide

I’d love to partake if you'll have me! Most interested in playing a maid.  ::)

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: RipTide on September 20, 2018, 07:07:45 AM
I’d love to partake if you'll have me! Most interested in playing a maid.  ::)

Absofrickenlutely
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Dotley

O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

lustfulintentions

Dropping a note here to express interest, potentially as a staff member? :)

Diesel Heart

I'll place a flag of interest. I have a woman who might suit this type of environment nicely.

GnothiSeauton

So since there's been enough interest, I'm going to go ahead and transition this from an Interest Check to a Recruitment thread.

For those interested, I've created a Information and Character Sheets thread that has a character sheet template.

When you're ready to submit a character, drop me a PM.

Seeking New Stories

Dotley

Yay! Should faceclaim requests be posted here or PMed to you, Gnothi?
O&O's || A&A's

GnothiSeauton

Posted here is fine.

Sheets can be posted here too.

I'm not going to be, like, really analytical and critical of sheets.  I just wanted to make sure things were all kosher before saying yes.

Also.  While I am remembering...

I want to stress to people that your characters don't have to be super rich or anything like that.  It's a little pricey to go to the island, yeah, sure, but not going to break the bank.  People could have saved up for the trip or even won a contest or something. 

Seeking New Stories

Dotley

Understood! And neat to know the resort is in an affordable range so guests can be from various social backgrounds.

I'd like to reserve Lee Mi Sook as a FC please. Definitely going to make her a guest character. Older ladies for the win!
O&O's || A&A's

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Dotley on September 20, 2018, 12:19:12 PM
Understood! And neat to know the resort is in an affordable range so guests can be from various social backgrounds.

I'd like to reserve Lee Mi Sook as a FC please. Definitely going to make her a guest character. Older ladies for the win!

Noted and saved.

Seeking New Stories

lustfulintentions

I was thinking about a late 20s/early 30s make character that could serve as the resort’s director of recreation and events? How would that feel to you, Gnothi?

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: lustfulintentions on September 20, 2018, 12:26:37 PM
I was thinking about a late 20s/early 30s make character that could serve as the resort’s director of recreation and events? How would that feel to you, Gnothi?

If it works for you, it works for me :)

Seeking New Stories

lustfulintentions

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Got a couple of sheets in and approved.  IC threads are done up, and I'll post/open those when there's a few more characters in.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Seeking New Stories

RipTide

I would also be inclined to make a guest if we need it. :)

Bibliophilia

A Gothi smut game with my favorite people?  Yes, please.

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

lustfulintentions

Quote from: Bibliophilia on September 20, 2018, 09:27:18 PM
A Gothi smut game with my favorite people?  Yes, please.

Well, there goes the neighborhood. ;)

Bibliophilia

-flerberts Lustful.-  Gnothi, I'm gonna go ahead and claim Bridget Satterlee and Tony Thornburg.  I think Bridget's character will be staff, and Tony's a guest.

I'm open to relationships being set up prior...maybe my male guest is there with his significant other or something.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Bibliophilia on September 20, 2018, 09:35:11 PM
-flerberts Lustful.-  Gnothi, I'm gonna go ahead and claim Bridget Satterlee and Tony Thornburg.  I think Bridget's character will be staff, and Tony's a guest.

I'm open to relationships being set up prior...maybe my male guest is there with his significant other or something.

I'll go right ahead and mark you down Bib :)

Seeking New Stories

SpiralSpider

I would like to join with a guest character. I'll PM you soon. ^.^
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

Bibliophilia

Chelsea Dormer
Staff

Name:  Chelsea Dormer

Lodgings:  Staff Lodgings

Personality:  Bubbly; Confident; Gregarious; Compassionate; Flighty; Eccentric

Appearance: Chels doesn't take up much space, standing only 5'3" and weighing in at less than a hundred pounds.  She has a slim figure, well-defined musculature, small breasts and a small, but firm ass that rides high.  Her light brown hair is threaded with golden blonde highlights and her dark brown eyes twinkle with vitality.  She's tan, and her skin usually shimmers with her vanilla-scented body lotion.  Her ears and left brow are pierced, and there's a small tattoo of a sea turtle on her right ankle.

Face Claim:  Bridget Satterlee

Short Biography: 

• Grew up in a small town in Iowa and left home after high school.
  • Arrived in California, realizing a dream of living near the ocean.
  • Worked for a time as a waitress then bartender, until offered the job at Serenity.
  • Has been working there for six months, serving drinks and charming guests.
  • Initially weirded out by the 'style' of the resort, has since grown to love it.

Sexuality:  Chelsea grew up thinking she was only interested in men, but since working at Serenity she's had something of a sexual awakening.  She's become open to finding fun and pleasure with any sex or gender, and often finds herself attracted to guests and other staff that she would never have imagined before arriving there.  She's also interested in expanding her sexual experience to include things she's never tried before, most notably public sex, group sex and light bondage.

Other Info: 

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Bibliophilia on September 20, 2018, 10:35:25 PM
Chelsea Dormer
Staff

Name:  Chelsea Dormer

Lodgings:  Staff Lodgings

Personality:  Bubbly; Confident; Gregarious; Compassionate; Flighty; Eccentric

Appearance: Chels doesn't take up much space, standing only 5'3" and weighing in at less than a hundred pounds.  She has a slim figure, well-defined musculature, small breasts and a small, but firm ass that rides high.  Her light brown hair is threaded with golden blonde highlights and her dark brown eyes twinkle with vitality.  She's tan, and her skin usually shimmers with her vanilla-scented body lotion.  Her ears and left brow are pierced, and there's a small tattoo of a sea turtle on her right ankle.

Face Claim:  Bridget Satterlee

Short Biography: 

• Grew up in a small town in Iowa and left home after high school.
  • Arrived in California, realizing a dream of living near the ocean.
  • Worked for a year as a bartender, until offered the job at Serenity.
  • Has been working there for six months, serving drinks and charming guests.
  • Initially weirded out by the 'style' of the resort, has since grown to love it.

Sexuality:  Chelsea grew up thinking she was only interested in men, but since working at Serenity she's had something of a sexual awakening.  She's become open to finding fun and pleasure with any sex or gender, and often finds herself attracted to guests and other staff that she would never have imagined before arriving there.  She's also interested in expanding her sexual experience to include things she's never tried before, most notably public sex, group sex and light bondage.

Other Info: 

Approved.  She looks great to me.

Go ahead and post her up in the Info thread.

Going to do some final touches to the IC threads and get it all rolling tonight.

Seeking New Stories

Ouroboros

Hey hey! I am definitely interested in this. Can I please put in a face claim request/reservation on Fawad Khan please?
Semi-Relevant Information
wants and needs | apologies and absences  | ons and offs

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Ouroboros on September 20, 2018, 10:50:02 PM
Hey hey! I am definitely interested in this. Can I please put in a face claim request/reservation on Fawad Khan please?

Absolutely Ouroboros!

Also, since this might impact some interest in a (hopefully) positive way, I'm planning to sort of set up a little resort-sponsored party on the first night of open IC dates, just to give some people who might be interested a place and event to jump in with and mingle with other characters.

Seeking New Stories

lustfulintentions

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on September 20, 2018, 10:52:35 PM
Absolutely Ouroboros!

Also, since this might impact some interest in a (hopefully) positive way, I'm planning to sort of set up a little resort-sponsored party on the first night of open IC dates, just to give some people who might be interested a place and event to jump in with and mingle with other characters.

Feel free to let the resort's Recreation Director know if he can/should help in any way. :)

SpiralSpider

Oh! I would like to have Ezra Miller as a face claim. :3
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Bibliophilia

Katsuo Taylor

Name:  Katsuo Taylor

Lodgings:  Deluxe Cabanas

Personality:  Intense; Playful; Irresponsible; Selfish; Adventurous; Generous

Appearance: Kat, as he likes being called, has waist-length, thick, shining black hair that he often wears in a bun or braid, though sometimes leaves free to hang plumb-straight down his back.  It, along with his almond-shaped eyes, and high cheekbones are the most clear signs of his Japanese heritage, though he stands 6'3" and has the broad shoulders inherited from his English father.

Face Claim:  Tony Thornburg

Short Biography: 

• Born to an English travel writer and a Japanese ballet dancer in London.
  • Discovered a love for art at a young age, and won his first prize at ten years old.
  • An internationally-known mixed-media artist best known for a series on trans-people wherein he painted them pre-confirmation on large wooden structures, set the structures aflame, and used the ashes to render them post-confirmation on massive white canvases.
  • Also well-known for his sometimes scandalous flings with whomever catches his fancy, sometimes famous and sometimes utterly unknown.
  • Has been coming to Serenity Resort for two years, since he was brought by a couple with whom he was involved at the time.

Sexuality:  Kat is pansexual and a hedonist of the highest order.  He likes to say that he can find something appealing in anyone, and every intimate encounter, whether sexual or not, adds to the cumulative life experiences that are the only real currency worth accumulating.  He is up for most anything, and adores making new friends, whether they end up becoming a lover or not.

Other Info:  Kat speaks with a deep, velvety baritone richly flavored with an upper-class English accent, and he speaks a handful of languages conversationally.  He's notorious for treating money as if it were meaningless, often buying his friends and acquaintances extravagant gifts, but also giving generously to many charities and even donating art pieces to raise funds.

Bibliophilia

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Bibliophilia on September 20, 2018, 11:31:47 PM
Katsuo Taylor

Name:  Katsuo Taylor

Lodgings:  Deluxe Cabanas

Personality:  Intense; Playful; Irresponsible; Selfish; Adventurous; Generous

Appearance: Kat, as he likes being called, has waist-length, thick, shining black hair that he often wears in a bun or braid, though sometimes leaves free to hang plumb-straight down his back.  It, along with his almond-shaped eyes, and high cheekbones are the most clear signs of his Japanese heritage, though he stands 6'3" and has the broad shoulders inherited from his English father.

Face Claim:  Tony Thornburg

Short Biography: 

• Born to an English travel writer and a Japanese ballet dancer in London.
  • Discovered a love for art at a young age, and won his first prize at ten years old.
  • An internationally-known mixed-media artist best known for a series on trans-people wherein he painted them pre-confirmation on large wooden structures, set the structures aflame, and used the ashes to render them post-confirmation on massive white canvases.
  • Also well-known for his sometimes scandalous flings with whomever catches his fancy, sometimes famous and sometimes utterly unknown.
  • Has been coming to Serenity Resort for two years, since he was brought by a couple with whom he was involved at the time.

Sexuality:  Kat is pansexual and a hedonist of the highest order.  He likes to say that he can find something appealing in anyone, and every intimate encounter, whether sexual or not, adds to the cumulative life experiences that are the only real currency worth accumulating.  He is up for most anything, and adores making new friends, whether they end up becoming a lover or not.

Other Info:  Kat speaks with a deep, velvety baritone richly flavored with an upper-class English accent, and he speaks a handful of languages conversationally.  He's notorious for treating money as if it were meaningless, often buying his friends and acquaintances extravagant gifts, but also giving generously to many charities and even donating art pieces to raise funds.

Approved!

You know the drill :P

Also, we are officially opened for business with IC funsies!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=293621.msg14406715#msg14406715

A little event for people looking for a way in. 

I'll be posting the listing of threads in the opening of this thread, as well as in the OOC.  Anyone can post wherever they want within the week of play.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

I'm considering bringing in a male guest.  Just trying to nail down a concept and face in my mind at the moment.

Seeking New Stories

Dotley

Mimi Lee

Name:  Mi Yeon “Mimi” Lee

Lodgings:  Deluxe Cabana

Personality:  Mimi tried being nice once, but she didn't get anything out of it. Nice girls don't make much money. But a bitch? Bitches always get paid so Mimi learned how to be one. It's a lesson she's never let herself forget. Mimi came from nothing so she wants to have everything. She's a self-made success story. Mimi is as ambitious as she is avaricious and the only thing she loves more than money is her children. But Mimi's love isn't cheap. And it's not gentle, kind, or patient. Her love has rules and stipulations. And it has claws. Mimi has a need to control the people around her and direct the outcome of any situation she finds herself in. She’s critical, meticulous, and is a perfectionist. But out of everyone Mimi holds herself to the highest expectations and judges herself the most harshly. She would never ask someone to do something that she wouldn't do herself. When the going gets tough and the tough gets going Mimi has no issue proving that she's the toughest bitch there is.

Appearance:  Mimi stands short and is lithe boned. Without her heels on she is just five feet and three inches tall. She's brown eyed and brown haired though her hair is dyed. Mimi hasn't worn her natural color in over a decade. Her hair is dyed a very specific shade of brown-red called dark spiced tea. Mimi possesses a timeless and dignified beauty that has ripened with age rather than rottened from it. Her artful and precise use of cosmetics enhances her looks instead of masking it. She’s always stylishly outfitted, tailored, and crafted. Mimi is often the best dressed person in the room. Everything she wears, from the socks on her feet to the sunglasses on her face, is designer wear.

Face Claim:  Lee Mi Sook

Short Biography: She was born in a nowhere fishing village full of nothing and populated by no-one in rural South Korea. Her parents owned and operated the only petrol station. Mi Yeon was the eldest child out of two, but the only girl. Her brother was raised to inherit the business while she was raised to be married off to raise a family. Not much was expected of her, but that was fine with Mi Yeon. She made challenges for herself and set her own expectations. Mi Yeon excelled in school and became involved in her small community, politely biding away her teenage years until she was old enough to leave home and move to the city - to Seoul. She knew she came from nothing, but with hardwork and guile she believed she could become someone. She made plans and they eventually paid off though not in the way that she thought they would.

A family tragedy sent her packing to the big city, but it wasn't Seoul. She ended up in London. That was when Mi Yeon became Mimi. Her English classmates failed to say her name correctly so she just changed it rather than deal with a lifetime of mispronunciations and misspellings. Mimi flourished in a new culture and language as her brother floundered. She went to university and graduated. Mimi pursued a career in the film industry though she never had any interest in being an actress. She went where the real power and money is - in directing and producing.

Mimi has a successful career and she's proud of her personal life, though her family has suffered for it. She loves her three children fiercely, but each of them have issues that Mimi refuses to deal with. And Mimi's romantic life has always been rocky. She's once divorced and once widowed; she's been using the sympathy of widowhood to avoid dating and dodge commitment. Mimi's almost fifty and she's no intention of slowing down anytime soon. She'd rather drop dead than ever retire from work. Her trip to Serenity is just a sojourn to relax before her newest film starts production.

Sexuality: Straight. Mimi isn't whooed by the frippery associated with the standard BDSM scene and she'd never personally label herself kinky. She's no man's fantasy dominatrix. But when it comes to how she interacts with men and what she expects from a partner she's only interested in strong, submissive men. Or switchy men that decide she's worth serving.

Other Info:  In need of fellow guests to get wine drunk with and indulge in luxury together. Always willing to over-tip staff to fulfill her outrageous rich-person requests. Currently accepting boy toys.
O&O's || A&A's

dreamstreet

I would be interested of being a male guest, if this is still open.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Dotley on September 21, 2018, 02:13:49 AM
Mimi Lee

Name:  Mi Yeon “Mimi” Lee

Personality:  Mimi tried being nice once, but she didn't get anything out of it. Nice girls don't make much money. But a bitch? Bitches always get paid so Mimi learned how to be one. It's a lesson she's never let herself forget. Mimi came from nothing so she wants to have everything. She's a self-made success story. Mimi is as ambitious as she is avaricious and the only thing she loves more than money is her children. But Mimi's love isn't cheap. And it's not gentle, kind, or patient. Her love has rules and stipulations. And it has claws. Mimi has a need to control the people around her and direct the outcome of any situation she finds herself in. She’s critical, meticulous, and is a perfectionist. But out of everyone Mimi holds herself to the highest expectations and judges herself the most harshly. She would never ask someone to do something that she wouldn't do herself. When the going gets tough and the tough gets going Mimi has no issue proving that she's the toughest bitch there is.

Appearance:  Mimi stands short and is lithe boned. Without her heels on she is just five feet and three inches tall. She's brown eyed and brown haired though her hair is dyed. Mimi hasn't worn her natural color in over a decade. Her hair is dyed a very specific shade of brown-red called dark spiced tea. Mimi possesses a timeless and dignified beauty that has ripened with age rather than rottened from it. Her artful and precise use of cosmetics enhances her looks instead of masking it. She’s always stylishly outfitted, tailored, and crafted. Mimi is often the best dressed person in the room. Everything she wears, from the socks on her feet to the sunglasses on her face, is designer wear.

Face Claim:  Lee Mi Sook

Short Biography: She was born in a nowhere fishing village full of nothing and populated by no-one in rural South Korea. Her parents owned and operated the only petrol station. Mi Yeon was the eldest child out of two, but the only girl. Her brother was raised to inherit the business while she was raised to be married off to raise a family. Not much was expected of her, but that was fine with Mi Yeon. She made challenges for herself and set her own expectations. Mi Yeon excelled in school and became involved in her small community, politely biding away her teenage years until she was old enough to leave home and move to the city - to Seoul. She knew she came from nothing, but with hardwork and guile she believed she could become someone. She made plans and they eventually paid off though not in the way that she thought they would.

A family tragedy sent her packing to the big city, but it wasn't Seoul. She ended up in London. That was when Mi Yeon became Mimi. Her English classmates failed to say her name correctly so she just changed it rather than deal with a lifetime of mispronunciations and misspellings. Mimi flourished in a new culture and language as her brother floundered. She went to university and graduated. Mimi pursued a career in the film industry though she never had any interest in being an actress. She went where the real power and money is - in directing and producing.

Mimi has a successful career and she's proud of her personal life, though her family has suffered for it. She loves her three children fiercely, but each of them have issues that Mimi refuses to deal with. And Mimi's romantic life has always been rocky. She's once divorced and once widowed; she's been using the sympathy of widowhood to avoid dating and dodge commitment. Mimi's almost fifty and she's no intention of slowing down anytime soon. She'd rather drop dead than ever retire from work. Her trip to Serenity is just a sojourn to relax before her newest film starts production.

Sexuality: Straight. Mimi isn't whooed by the frippery associated with the standard BDSM scene and she'd never personally label herself kinky. She's no man's fantasy dominatrix. But when it comes to how she interacts with men and what she expects from a partner she's only interested in strong, submissive men. Or switchy men that decide she's worth serving.

Other Info:  In need of fellow guests to get wine drunk with and indulge in luxury together. Always willing to over-tip staff to fulfill her outrageous rich-person requests. Currently accepting boy toys.

Oooh. She's awesome.

Definitely approved.  Whenever you have a chance post her up in the info thread and jump on in.

Quote from: dreamstreet on September 21, 2018, 05:23:18 AM
I would be interested of being a male guest, if this is still open.

It's absolutely still open. I'm not planning on closing recruitment any time soon.

Come on in.

Seeking New Stories

dreamstreet

Nick Jericho

Name:  Nick Jericho

Lodgings:  Standard Room

Personality:  Nick is quite witty and easy going. He knows his place in life, and is easily impressed by big or expensive things. Besides from that, he's always  friendly and trying to behave the best he can.

Appearance: Nick has blond curly hair and blue eyes, stands at about 180cm and weighs around 75kg. He has a slim but fit body, that is on the athletic side, though doesn't have big biceps or a sixpack. He has a tattoo on the back of his lower left arm of a lizard crawling up his arm with the text "I can do anything" written on it's tail.

Face Claim:  Christopher Lund Nissen

Short Biography: Nick was born and grew up in Denmark, and had a nice family to live with. It wasn't exactly wealthy, but they got by without too much trouble, and Nick could live a good childhood without too much care for grown up problems. It was at a young age Nick discovered he had a talent for computers, and quickly found a love for video editing, which he would try to get himself through the world with, but so far he's had little success.

At the age of 20, he decided he needed some changes to his life, and decided to move to New Mexico to get into a college there. It was expensive on him, though he quickly also found a small time freelance job as a video editor in the advertising department of a large corporation. He didn't exactly earn a lot, but it was enough to make sure he could pay for his apartment, get some food and make sure he could continue his studies.

So far in his life, Nick is still trying to catch his lucky break, and get a good job that makes sure he can live a good life without worry. He's still wondering what to do with his life, and he was hoping that moving to the United States would help him finding that out, but he's had no luck so far. All he does is study, work with what he enjoys, sleeps and then repeat.

Sexuality:  Nick is straight, and is sexually behaving like a college student. He has tried out a few things, though he's very open to experimentation and looking for any women who might want to experiment along with him. Besides from that, he a full on ass person, and even though he tries to be discrete about it, he can't help but look at a great rear. One of his main fantasies is to actually have anal sex with a woman, and hopefully have an experience that lives up to his expectations.

Other Info:  Nick doesn't exactly have a lot of money on him, having to pay for his own apartment and his studies with a freelance job. The only reason he got to Serenity Resort was because he won an annual lottery within the company, where the main prize was a trip to the island with flight and rooms booked for him. This is his first chance to get a taste of real luxury.

Dotley

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on September 21, 2018, 11:01:28 AM
Oooh. She's awesome.

Definitely approved.  Whenever you have a chance post her up in the info thread and jump on in.

Whoot! Thank you. I'm hyped to hop into the game and write her. All the characters in the cast look so fun  :-)
O&O's || A&A's

AmbrosiaPudding

I'm definitely interested as well. I'll have a sheet up after work sometime tomorrow. Thankfully tomorrow is a half day for me.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

GnothiSeauton

Just have to say, I'm really digging all of the characters so far.  We seem to be getting a pretty good mix which is great.  If you're on the fence about joining, get on off and come join us.  I'm not planning on closing recruitment any time soon, so jump on in to the fun.

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on September 21, 2018, 09:31:42 PM
I'm definitely interested as well. I'll have a sheet up after work sometime tomorrow. Thankfully tomorrow is a half day for me.

No rush at all.  Take your time :)  We're not in any rush.  Glad to see it caught your interest.

Quote from: dreamstreet on September 21, 2018, 11:51:08 AM
Nick Jericho

Name:  Nick Jericho

Lodgings:  Standard Room

Personality:  Nick is quite witty and easy going. He knows his place in life, and is easily impressed by big or expensive things. Besides from that, he's always  friendly and trying to behave the best he can.

Appearance: Nick has blond curly hair and blue eyes, stands at about 180cm and weighs around 75kg. He has a slim but fit body, that is on the athletic side, though doesn't have big biceps or a sixpack. He has a tattoo on the back of his lower left arm of a lizard crawling up his arm with the text "I can do anything" written on it's tail.

Face Claim:  Christopher Lund Nissen

Short Biography: Nick was born and grew up in Denmark, and had a nice family to live with. It wasn't exactly wealthy, but they got by without too much trouble, and Nick could live a good childhood without too much care for grown up problems. It was at a young age Nick discovered he had a talent for computers, and quickly found a love for video editing, which he would try to get himself through the world with, but so far he's had little success.

At the age of 20, he decided he needed some changes to his life, and decided to move to New Mexico to get into a college there. It was expensive on him, though he quickly also found a small time freelance job as a video editor in the advertising department of a large corporation. He didn't exactly earn a lot, but it was enough to make sure he could pay for his apartment, get some food and make sure he could continue his studies.

So far in his life, Nick is still trying to catch his lucky break, and get a good job that makes sure he can live a good life without worry. He's still wondering what to do with his life, and he was hoping that moving to the United States would help him finding that out, but he's had no luck so far. All he does is study, work with what he enjoys, sleeps and then repeat.

Sexuality:  Nick is straight, and is sexually behaving like a college student. He has tried out a few things, though he's very open to experimentation and looking for any women who might want to experiment along with him. Besides from that, he a full on ass person, and even though he tries to be discrete about it, he can't help but look at a great rear. One of his main fantasies is to actually have anal sex with a woman, and hopefully have an experience that lives up to his expectations.

Other Info:  Nick doesn't exactly have a lot of money on him, having to pay for his own apartment and his studies with a freelance job. The only reason he got to Serenity Resort was because he won an annual lottery within the company, where the main prize was a trip to the island with flight and rooms booked for him. This is his first chance to get a taste of real luxury.

Looks good to me!  He's approved. 

Just go ahead and post him up in the Info thread, and feel free to get started at your leisure.

Seeking New Stories

Ouroboros

Hey hey! Here's my character, who is full of secrets and sexy sleaze.

A messy bitch who lives for drama
Amit Koppala
Staff

Name:  Amit Koppala

Lodgings:  If/when he sleeps in his room, it's a double with another (currently unspecified) employee. 

Occupation:  What doesn't he do? But primarily, Amit is a licensed masseuse and a snorkeling/diving trainer.

Personality:  Jovial, quick to flirt, and quicker to crack a smile. Amit is a fun sort of fellow, a jack of all trades, and he is a lazy-ass mofo. Sure, he'll do his work without complaint and well, but it's not like he really wants to. His personality is much more suited to lazing indolently and occasionally rousing himself for a swim or some other activity. He's also more than willing to help out... unlesss someone gets on his bad side. Woe betide those who wake his inner bitch.

Appearance: Six feet even, a swimmer's build, bone structure to die for and olive skin and thick dark hair? Oh yeah, Amit know's he's a hottie. He usually wears a beard of some sort, but will shave for the right person and/or event. No tattoos, no piercings, none of that. No significant scars either, and the rest can be explained away if asked about. Everyone has a few incidental scars, right?

Face Claim:  Fawad Khan

Short Biography:  Where Amit is from doesn't matter. Nor is what he used to do before working at the resort. At least, not unless someone cares, and then he's whatever they wanted him to be. Former model? Amit has a portfolio. Artist? Musician? Amit can draw well enough, and he can sing. Rugged man of the outdoors? Well, as far as coral reefs are concerned. And he's anything and everything that people want in the bedroom. Men, women, top, bottom, vanilla or kink - he's a dream come true.

Let's not talk about how he seems to need money a lot and how every season he seems to go home with one well-heeled guest or another. Let's also ignore the fact that he's been working here a while, and yet every new season he's still back right where he was. Amit's here to make sure everyone has a good time, and when rich, appreciative and generous people are happy, he's happy. And that accent that seems to jump across three continents? Totally unimportant.

Sexuality:  Anything goes. As long as the reward is big enough.

Other Info: Shameless flirt, shameless ho, completely and utterly shameless. Probably.

Bibliophilia

Oh, Ouro...I see Kat and him getting along quite well.  -grin.-

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Ouroboros on September 22, 2018, 12:12:04 AM
Hey hey! Here's my character, who is full of secrets and sexy sleaze.

A messy bitch who lives for drama
Amit Koppala
Staff

Name:  Amit Koppala

Lodgings:  If/when he sleeps in his room, it's a double with another (currently unspecified) employee. 

Occupation:  What doesn't he do? But primarily, Amit is a licensed masseuse and a snorkeling/diving trainer.

Personality:  Jovial, quick to flirt, and quicker to crack a smile. Amit is a fun sort of fellow, a jack of all trades, and he is a lazy-ass mofo. Sure, he'll do his work without complaint and well, but it's not like he really wants to. His personality is much more suited to lazing indolently and occasionally rousing himself for a swim or some other activity. He's also more than willing to help out... unlesss someone gets on his bad side. Woe betide those who wake his inner bitch.

Appearance: Six feet even, a swimmer's build, bone structure to die for and olive skin and thick dark hair? Oh yeah, Amit know's he's a hottie. He usually wears a beard of some sort, but will shave for the right person and/or event. No tattoos, no piercings, none of that. No significant scars either, and the rest can be explained away if asked about. Everyone has a few incidental scars, right?

Face Claim:  Fawad Khan

Short Biography:  Where Amit is from doesn't matter. Nor is what he used to do before working at the resort. At least, not unless someone cares, and then he's whatever they wanted him to be. Former model? Amit has a portfolio. Artist? Musician? Amit can draw well enough, and he can sing. Rugged man of the outdoors? Well, as far as coral reefs are concerned. And he's anything and everything that people want in the bedroom. Men, women, top, bottom, vanilla or kink - he's a dream come true.

Let's not talk about how he seems to need money a lot and how every season he seems to go home with one well-heeled guest or another. Let's also ignore the fact that he's been working here a while, and yet every new season he's still back right where he was. Amit's here to make sure everyone has a good time, and when rich, appreciative and generous people are happy, he's happy. And that accent that seems to jump across three continents? Totally unimportant.

Sexuality:  Anything goes. As long as the reward is big enough.

Other Info: Shameless flirt, shameless ho, completely and utterly shameless. Probably.

He's awesome.

Approved.

Go ahead and post him up in the Info thread, and jump on in.

Seeking New Stories

Ouroboros

AmbrosiaPudding

Alrighty then here she is! If I need to change or rethink anything, let me know.

Anna Leigh
Anna Leigh Reinbacker

Name: Anna Leigh Reinbacker

Lodgings: Deluxe Suite

Personality: Anna is polite, funny, independent, and modest. She feels a very strong loyalty to her those she considers friends. A little bit on the shy side when it comes to certain things involving sex. By no means is she a prude just modest. Nothing a few shots of tequila can’t loosen up.

Appearance: Standing at 5’9” Anna has long legs thick with muscle and just a smidgeon of fat that leave them soft. Toned with a perky rear Anna is full of soft curves with a supple form. Anna is proud of her D cup breasts as she’s lacking in the rear department. She keeps her brown hair long, usually in light waves down her back. Full lips, soft jaw, and crystal blue eyes Anna doesn’t always stand out in crowds, not if she doesn’t want to, as she doesn’t always wear makeup.

Face Claim: Barbara Palvin

Short Biography:
Born in New York City to an American who had taken a Russian bride.
The only child of her parents Anna was brought up to study hard and do everything in her power to become successful.
Graduated in the top 10 of her class at Columbia.
Began writing her novels under a pen name during College.
Sold four best sellers and decided to treat herself to a vacation. She hopes to learn and grow her own experiences to write better novels.  

Sexuality: Anna is bisexual having more experience with women than men although; she’d say she likes both equally. She’s open with experimenting, practically feels she has to be with writing her books though she leans heavily toward being submissive. While modest she does show an interest in public scenes.

Other Info: Anna is trying to be very open about new sexual experiences to better herself as a writer.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on September 22, 2018, 04:06:07 PM
Alrighty then here she is! If I need to change or rethink anything, let me know.

Anna Leigh
Anna Leigh Reinbacker

Name: Anna Leigh Reinbacker

Lodgings: Deluxe Suite

Personality: Anna is polite, funny, independent, and modest. She feels a very strong loyalty to her those she considers friends. A little bit on the shy side when it comes to certain things involving sex. By no means is she a prude just modest. Nothing a few shots of tequila can’t loosen up.

Appearance: Standing at 5’9” Anna has long legs thick with muscle and just a smidgeon of fat that leave them soft. Toned with a perky rear Anna is full of soft curves with a supple form. Anna is proud of her D cup breasts as she’s lacking in the rear department. She keeps her brown hair long, usually in light waves down her back. Full lips, soft jaw, and crystal blue eyes Anna doesn’t always stand out in crowds, not if she doesn’t want to, as she doesn’t always wear makeup.

Face Claim: Barbara Palvin

Short Biography:
Born in New York City to an American who had taken a Russian bride.
The only child of her parents Anna was brought up to study hard and do everything in her power to become successful.
Graduated in the top 10 of her class at Columbia.
Began writing her novels under a pen name during College.
Sold four best sellers and decided to treat herself to a vacation. She hopes to learn and grow her own experiences to write better novels.   

Sexuality: Anna is bisexual having more experience with women than men although; she’d say she likes both equally. She’s open with experimenting, practically feels she has to be with writing her books though she leans heavily toward being submissive. While modest she does show an interest in public scenes.

Other Info: Anna is trying to be very open about new sexual experiences to better herself as a writer.

Oh I like her.

She's approved.

Go ahead and post her up in the Info thread and welcome to the group :)

Seeking New Stories

AmbrosiaPudding

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Deamonbane

If characters are still being accepted, I would like to express some tentative interest, and also tentatively reserve Joel Kinnaman.

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Bibliophilia

RipTide

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 22, 2018, 05:55:13 PM
If characters are still being accepted, I would like to express some tentative interest, and also tentatively reserve Joel Kinnaman.

Ooo, all the yes  ;D

RipTide

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 22, 2018, 05:55:13 PM

Absolutely.  Glad to see you're interested Bane :)

Quote from: Love And Submission on September 22, 2018, 05:59:09 PM
I'm also writing up a character at the moment.

Awesome

Seeking New Stories

Caela

Could use a relaxed smutty game, and this one has some excellent writers!

lustfulintentions

Quote from: Caela on September 22, 2018, 11:03:54 PM
Could use a relaxed smutty game, and this one has some excellent writers!

Well, look who it is. ;)

Love And Submission

Gerrit Marquardt

Name: Gerrit Marquardt

Personality:  Authoritative, Passionate, Inflexible, Nurturing, Tenacious

Appearance: Gerrit stands six foot one and weighs one-hundred and seventy pounds. He’s a middle-aged man with graying hair and a firm posture. He dresses well but not extravagantly so. He’s in decent shape but has packed a few extra pounds due to age.

Face Claim:  Ian Lawless

Short Biography: 

• Originally from Philadelphia but moved to Florida in his late twenties
  • Married once before but is currently single
  • Accomplished  Sailor
  • Has visited six of the seven continents before.

Sexuality: Dominant heterosexual. A firm hand for untamed submissives that is willing to guide the inexperienced down their path of self-discovery.

Other Info: Gerrit originally planned to come to Serenity with his wife but she was unable to make it.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

RipTide

Deamonbane

Pending Approval
Corwin Lynch

Name:  Corwin Lynch

Personality:  Sadistic, firm yet fair(ish), Sarcastic, foul-mouthed, arrogant, Dominant

Appearance: Corwin stands just shy of six feet, three inches, and weighs in at just over 200 pounds. He is built to last, powerful muscles the result of religious care for his body and an active lifestyle that has him travelling all around the globe, although his business interests mostly keep him confined to Northern Europe and the East Coast of the US. Corwin has a strict set of rules regarding his appearance. Professional is at the very top. His blonde hair is always kept between three and four inches long, always neatly combed, and mostly clean shaven. He dresses for his job, or absent that, for comfort. He's lacking in tattoos, but more than a handful of scars decorate his body.

Face Claim: Joel Kinnaman

Short Biography:

• Born in Belfast, Ireland, his father either took off long before he was born or just never stepped up. Thankfully, there was a lot of help from his mother's side of the family to help raise him.
  • His Grandfather was heavyweight in the smuggling business in the city, and made sure that his grandson was settled into the same business.
  • Was sent to the US to help keep the family's affairs in Boston in order, while getting a degree in business administration. Using his business acumen to establish his family's business interests in the city, and eventually spreading across the East Coast.
  • When his grandfather died, Corwin was put to the head of the family unanimously, and has been steadily growing the family business ever since.

Sexuality:  Heterosexual

Other Info:  Player's own ons and offs. Might be a bit flexible about sexuality.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Caela

Selene has been sent to our lovely GM for approval. She may still need tweaking if there are changes requested but here is her rough draft:

Selene David
Staff

Name: Selene David

Lodgings: Staff cottages

Personality: fun-loving | free-spirited | intelligent | determined | kind | loyal | shameless | sensual

Appearance: Selene is made of lean lines and dangerous curves. She stands at 5'10 in her bare feet with a cascade of chestnut waves that fall to the middle of her back and jade green eyes that always seem filled with amusement or mischief. Unless she's working, she is usually dressed casually in cut off's, tank tops, swimsuits and sarongs in a myriad of vibrant colors that perfectly set off the golden complexion and softness of her entirely unmarked and unblemished skin. Her only body modification is a single pair of piercings to her ears though she rarely bothers to wear earrings.

Face Claim: Amy Jackson

Short Biography: Born the only child to an English teacher mother and a Math teacher father, Selene's childhood was filled with books and number games. She learned an appreciation for literature from her mother and while she's actually quite excellent at math (thanks to her father) she doesn't have the love for it that her father does. Always more of a free spirit than either of her parents, when she graduated high school she spent two years backpacking her way around the United States, taking odd jobs when she needed money and just generally seeing all the natural beauty the continental US had to offer before deciding she actually wanted a job that would let her make more money that she could get picking up odd jobs and with no real skills.

Settling for a couple of years she went back to school and got trained and certified in massage therapy. It was a job that seemed like a perfect fit. She liked people in general, enjoying helping relax and rejuvinate them and liked that she had options for continuing her wandering ways with her newly acquired skills.

Taking a job at a beachside resort chain, she traveled from resort to resort, following the "in-season"  for each and enjoying perks like not having to worry about housing (and the attendant bills), access to many of the resort amenities, and getting to meet all sorts of different people from all walks of life in both her on and off hours. When she heard about an opening at Serenity, she couldn't resist tossing her hat into the ring. She'd hadn't been to the Caribbean before and even if it, ultimately, didn't work out, she'd never regret the experience.

Sexuality: Selene is heterosexual by nature but she's also experimental and adventurous so, while she's not drawn to women, she doesn't mind sharing her lovers with another woman. There's not much the sensual brunette isn't willing to try, but when she draws a line she fully expects her "No" to be respected. 

Other Info:

GnothiSeauton

Okay, so, all sheets are approved!

Whenever you guys are ready, go ahead and post them up in the Info thread and jump in.

Seeking New Stories