Welcome to Pleasant Beach! (smutty contemporary freeform, LGBT-friendly)

Started by ZincStandard, July 19, 2018, 12:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

I'll take you up on the male and female character. I'm thinking about, for the male, a professional writer; doing erotic fiction under a female pen name. Living in such an environment would be fine fodder for the creative process.

For the female, I'm thinking about going a little younger with an adventurous outlook on sex, which should be explored as often as possible before she's forced to go out of the community for university. Perhaps she works on the school newspaper with  desire to do journalism. Haven't settled on this yet.

Anyway, I'll produce a full bio, hopefully before the hurricane takes down the power.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

ZincStandard

Ouch.  Stay safe, Blinkin.  In any case, yeah, those both sound great; I'll go ahead and let people put up two characters for now, if they want to.

lustfulintentions

Quote from: ZincStandard on September 12, 2018, 08:14:41 AM
Ouch.  Stay safe, Blinkin.  In any case, yeah, those both sound great; I'll go ahead and let people put up two characters for now, if they want to.

Seconding this. Not knowing where you are, I hope you find a safe place to weather the storm.

I know I'm not strong enough to write a second, so I'll hold my water on that. Zinc, how many active characters are you hoping we have before the game would be able to start?

ZincStandard

I feel like six characters would be a good minimum for something like this, though I plan to leave it open to more after starting.  I'll stick to one character for now, but I might write up another one later.

Kokaine

I will get mine written up today, just need to decide what fc Im using.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

lustfulintentions

Quote from: Kokaine on September 12, 2018, 10:22:57 AM
I will get mine written up today, just need to decide what fc Im using.

Looking forward to seeing what you put together.

Also, shoot, I need to pick a FC.

ZincStandard

Just so you know, I'm not holding faceclaims as essential.  You're welcome to use one if you like, and it would be helpful, but if you don't have one in mind and have trouble finding one, you're welcome to post your character without and just add one whenever you find one that works (even if that's after the game starts).

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

AmbrosiaPudding

Name: Alexa, Lex, Evans

Background: The only daughter of Professor of Literature and Roman Studies Lilith Evans, Lex grew up in a very calm and controlled environment. It was nothing to find Lex surrounded by piles of books with faded titles and and broken spines. Reading of Homer and Aristotle. Her Mother had Lexa through in vitro fertilization in hopes of having a prodigy. A child she could raise to be a bold, empowered woman. 

Growing up under such a rigorous woman Lex found herself rebelling against her other and the things that she wanted for her daughter. She had questions. Wondering why her mother had no partner in life. She only had Lex to fixate on. Lex grew up with the very best of everything. Clothes, schools, anything money could buy Lex was given or rather, forced to take. From the age of twelve to eighteen Lex attended an all girls school for the social elite. As she began to grow into her womanly body Lex had no boys around to experiment with, instead she only had her female classmates and Lex didn't mind in the least. It was because of her mother's rash decision to put her in an all girls school that Lex discovered she liked women.

After graduating Lex got accepted into Princeton, conveniently the same University her mother taught at. Which just put her further under her mother's thumb. Stressed out and unable to have a social life because of her mother, Lex did the only thing she could think of. Emptying her savings account she had been accumulating her monthly allowances in for over five years, Lex dropped out of college at the age of 21 and moved away. She had heard of Pleasant Beach from one of her girlfriends who had visited it on spring break. It seemed like the perfect place for her to let go and find herself. She's been a permanent resident for the past three years with no intention of changing that.  Her relationship with her mother still a tumultuous thing, and she's been cut off for over two years now. She makes her money by painting commissions and teaching 'cooking in the nude' class for tourists.

Personality: Lex is a pleasant young woman now that the stress of her mother's long shadow has been lifted from her shoulders. She loves to laugh. She is a woman of sound mind though and holds steadfast to her beliefs. A bit stubborn and strong willed, Lex has a dominant streak in her, especially with other women.

Dislikes: Feet, Beards, rude people, handsy strangers
Hobbies: Cooking, Painting, Swimming, Reading, and Running

Sex: Bisexual
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 150 lbs
Physical description: Not the tallest woman around, Lex still manages to stand above most women. Long legged with full hips and perky breasts. Some have compared her figure to that of Aphrodite, the true Aphrodite. Full in every way. Not model thin, soft in all the right places. Full lips, white teeth, and eyes that sparkle like the ocean, Lex has dazzled more than one tourist with her smile. She keeps her dark hair long, as her mother had always wanted her to keep it short.

Ons: Choking, hair pulling, creampies, having men watch her
Offs: Feet, Bathroom play, Orgasm denial
Maybes: You'd have to ask her.

Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Blinkin

Name: Noah Waymon
Occupation: Author, writing erotic fiction under the pen name Brooke Rivers
Picture: N/A

Background: Noah was born into the community and aside from attending UCLA for his degree in literature, he has spent the vast majority of his life in Pleasant Beach; living the good life and enjoying the unique community with the zest of a man in heaven. Noah was engaged for several months while at university, but when he had confided in his fiance' about the community and the lifestyle that he lived, the casual nudity andkinky lovemaking took on a more sinister cast for his fiance'. She left the next day and he has been a devoted batchlor ever since.

Life turned a significant corner when his first published book, a fictionalized series of events that took place in a "fictional" place called Pleasure Beach hit the best sellers list and hovered at #5 for nearly 6 months. With that bit of success, having written under the name Brooke  Rivers, There followed a series of erotic novels that ran the gambit of "normal" to "Perverted" and his coming of age book about 2 outcasted 16 year olds trapped at an unpopular resort by their parents and how they "passed" the time... well, he was set for life and was happy that he could work from his home in Pleasant Beach.

Personality: Noah is best described as intense... in a casual way. When he's working, doing research (with the people of the community) or engaged in sex, his attention is total and focused solely upon what he's doing at that moment. When he's not, he's a good natured, even sweet touch who could, if he wanted to, charm the pants off of an angel... if they wore pants that is.
Likes: Poker, people watching, animals, sex and a good massage.
Dislikes: Loud people, interruptions, up tight people andspam.
Hobbies: Playing poker, playing poke-her, giving massages, reading and quality time with friends.

Sex: Male
Height: 5'11
Weight:189 lbs
Physical description: Coming Soon.

Ons: See my On's and Off's Here!
Offs: See above link
Maybes: Ditto

Misc:
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

ZincStandard

Alright, Lex and Noah both look great, and that brings us to six characters including mine.  However, I would like to get at least one more male character before we start; I believe we still had some interested players thinking of writing one, so as soon as we get one more posted, I'll go ahead and open up a character roster and OOC.  After that, anyone else who still wants to join is still welcome to submit an application.

lustfulintentions

Alright, I added a face claim to mine. I reserve the right to change it, maybe.

I'm looking forward to getting this up and going. :)

GnothiSeauton

I'm going to keep an eye on this. 

I have a male character in his early/mid twenties I'd like to bring in, but am struggling to figure out a way in for him. 
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

stormwyrm

Here goes...

Name: Mitchell Griffith
Picture: (TBD)

Background: Mitchell, or Mitch as he is more widely known, is a fairly recent immigrant to Pleasant Beach, a resident for some four years. Having dropped out of high school to begin a startup company in Silicon Valley with a friend which became hugely popular and eventually sold to one of the tech giants for more than a billion dollars, he became fabulously wealthy by age 21. After hovering close to burnout just before their company was sold, he bought a rather large mansion in Pleasant Beach where he could relax and enjoy himself. He provides angel investments and venture capital to promising startups, but now rarely leaves Pleasant Beach, preferring to conduct any meetings via video conference.

He builds small electronic gadgets in his copious spare time, and keeps about half a dozen cats in his mansion. He is a strong runner, taking early morning jogs around the neighbourhood every day.

Personality: Mitch was the technical half of the startup they founded and as such is rather intellectual. He tends to be rather aloof and shy at times, but once he gets fired up on anything, he becomes very intense.

Likes: Computers, cats, sex, group sex, the beach, glasses
Hobbies: Video games, electronics, anime/manga (esp. hentai), cooking

Sex: Straight
Height: 5'10
Weight: 160 lbs
Physical description:

Relatively thin, Mitch has a rather olive complexion inherited from his mother, who was of southeast Asian stock, which deepened a bit more from his sunbathing. His eyes though, are a pale green, which make his appearance rather striking. He usually wears glasses though he is not completely blind without them.

Ons: Same as Player
Offs: Same as Player
Maybes: Same as Player
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

ZincStandard

Ok, looks like we've got a good group to kick this off with!  I'll get an OOC and a character thread up tomorrow, and an IC either later that day or the next.  Looking forward to it!

Blinkin

I do intend to add a female character, probably after the hurricane's done and overwith. I'll also be filling in for Lora's dog when necessary, but not as an actual character so much as an aid to her fun. I hope that's ok?
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

ZincStandard

Sure, that's fine Blinkin, assuming Carly is okay with you playing that role.  In general, I don't expect most side characters will be specifically assigned to one player, but rather passed around as best suits the scene; though if someone feels attached to one side character in particular, we can discuss the possibility of having them take some ownership.

Anyway, here's the character roster and OOC.  Go ahead and post your characters over in the former (everyone who's posted already is accepted) and check in at the latter.  I'll have an IC up tomorrow.

Blinkin

Actually, she's decided to do the scenes herself, so I'm back to Noah. by himself. I am happy to consider backgrounds and connections with others and change the background to fit.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

CuriousEyes

ZincStandard

Angel Fire

I hope that nobody minds if I play a gay girl who just moved into the community about a week before the game starts.  If that is all right, I'll make up a sheet. *Lets out a hopeful smile*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

ZincStandard

I certainly don't mind--I'd been sorta hoping to have someone be at least a new arrival, if not caught totally unprepared for what they were getting into.  Look forward to seeing what you create!

CuriousEyes

Name: Ryan Taylor

Background: Ryan was drawn to Pleasant Beach ten years ago. An aspiring professional surfer, he heard rumors that the community’s debauched reputation had scared away many of the families otherwise crowding the California coastline. Equally tempted by the thought of clean waves and beautiful, sexually open women, he packed his things and never looked back.

Unfortunately for his professional aspirations, Ryan was quick to find himself sucked in to the more debauched elements of Pleasant Beach living. Now, while he still surfs religiously, the dreams of a pro career have mainly faded into the background - Ryan has settled into a role as a Mr. Handyman for the residents of the community. Yard work, home repairs and odd jobs take up the time when he isn’t on the beach. His rates are reasonable, and he’s almost always willing to barter when the cash isn’t available - or other options are more appealing.

Rather than settle into any particular location, Ryan floats from house to house, taking up with whatever neighborhood woman is letting him park his van in her driveway this week.

Personality: Ryan is a laid back man living in a sort of sustained adolescence, working only enough to afford to surf. Generous and generally affable, he’s slow to anger and easily forgives grudges. When he does pick up jobs around the community he has a reputation as a dedicated worker, fairly priced.

Dislikes: Crowds, fights
Hobbies: Surfing, swimming, and generally anything that keeps him at the beach.

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 6’
Weight: 160 lbs
Physical description: Fairly tall and comprised of lean sinew from the years of manual labor and surfing/swimming, Ryan’s body moves with a sort of fluid, catlike grace. Tanned and generally youthful, a few wrinkles have started to appear at the edges of his eyes.

Ons: Women, oral/anal/vaginal sex. Rough sex. Voyeurism, exhibitionism. Taboo relationships.
Offs: Underage. Participating in same-sex acts. Most toilet-related acts.Excessive violence.
Maybes: Outside his hard offs, Ryan tries to subscribe to the “try anything once” mindset.

Angel Fire

Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

AmbrosiaPudding

I'm eager to see a new sheet myself I love seeing new characters.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop