A Vampire Kingdom(interest check/recruitment)(Extreme)(try 2)

Started by ting ting, June 16, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sye

Quote from: Kokaine on June 23, 2018, 01:26:33 AM
He's picking some hotties so I certainly don't mind the eye candy xD

I know right?! In another game we both are in, Tyr is eye candy too XD

Damn though. Marvel and Justice League actors in here...ugh lol I'm such a geek.

Kokaine

Quote from: Saika on June 23, 2018, 01:31:19 AM
I know right?! In another game we both are in, Tyr is eye candy too XD

Damn though. Marvel and Justice League actors in here...ugh lol I'm such a geek.

Indeed he is. xD

Just gotta hope he saved some eye candy for someone else to pick up :P
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Sye

Quote from: Kokaine on June 23, 2018, 01:35:40 AM
Indeed he is. xD

Just gotta hope he saved some eye candy for someone else to pick up :P

Maybe!

firepyre

QuoteI'm currently having a serious debate on another character as a vampire but idk, I kinda like only playing one person per game now.

Same here. I'm in awe of anyone who can handle more than a handful of characters. It takes me long enough just to write for one.

@Kokaine: Any interest in some kind of acquaintance between Charlie and Vance? At the moment, she's about the only other vampire who doesn't really have an 'old guard' vibe. Could be something pretty casual in that they both frequent the same gambling/biker den, or ties from before she became an enforcer... In which case he'd probably give her shit about going straight. Otherwise maybe something around his strange and possibly illegal fetish for drinking blood from other vamps... You did say FwB right? ;D

Actually, on that note, if the GM is good with it, does anyone else have any interest in a biker gang? Initial thoughts would be catering to the rougher sorts(duh!), membership limited to vampires(human prospects would be enslaved or killed if they fail), and no doubt plenty of blood doll hopefuls. Probably catering mostly to the younger vampires, and somewhat antagonistic towards the establishment, enough for the enforcers to keep a close eye on them, but not to make a move yet. Possibly shadow backed by one of the elder players(looking at you, Alexei)..?

ting ting

Quote from: firepyre on June 23, 2018, 03:24:12 AM
Actually, on that note, if the GM is good with it, does anyone else any interest in a biker gang? Initial thoughts would be catering to the rougher sorts(duh!), membership limited to vampires(human prospects would be enslaved or killed if they fail), and no doubt plenty of blood doll hopefuls. Probably catering mostly to the younger vampires, and somewhat antagonistic towards the establishment, enough for the enforcers to keep a close eye on them, but not to make a move yet. Possibly shadow backed by one of the elder players(looking at you, Alexei)..?

I'm not sure I like that idea.

firepyre

Sye

firepyre

Sye

Quote from: firepyre on June 23, 2018, 03:58:49 AM
Sure. What do you have in mind?

Well you mentioned the drawing board and what are going for exactly? Just fluff material? Character s?

firepyre

I'm primarily looking for two things; ways to tie Vance in better with other characters, particularly the other vampires, and what he might have been up to in the 20 years or so since he turned.

OtakuStarchild

Name: Kyoushi
Race: Vampire
Origin: Japan
Position: ?
Physical Description:
5’3” tall, burgundy wine hair color, grey blue eyes, pale vanilla skin, has a lebre piercing, lean yet toned build
Personality:
He can be friendly and warm when there's something he wants otherwise he's aloof or loses interest quickly.  Loves to learn about new things like food, technology, music, and the like.
Biography:
   Kyoushi was the middle child to a loving couple who worked as tailors, making clothing to sell in the bigger cities in Japan. They lived a rather mundane life until Kyoushi was startled from sleep at the sound of their sheep being frightened, one crying out only to suddenly go quiet. Upon investigation, he met a vampire, immediately becoming enamored with the undead creature.

Being young and impressionable, Kyoushi kept the whereabouts of the vampire hidden for months before the man offered to take Kyoushi away with him. To see the world outside of his small village, to experience a life full of excitement, Kyoushi couldn't refuse. A few years of following the vampire around passed before Kyoushi finally asked for his gift… only to be denied.

Enraged that someone he thought cared about him would be so selfish and cruel to dangle such wonderful things in front of him only to snatch them away, Kyoushi easily found another who wasn't as reserved about turning him. The one he had traveled with for so long pushed him away afterwards but Kyoushi quickly moved on, never letting himself linger on such things when the world was constantly changing around him and he didn't want to miss a thing.

In present days, Kyoushi is an entertainer. He's a singer of a Visual Kei band called “Starlit Harlot”, has starred in a few movies, and is currently working on a graphic novel (though he's kept any details about that to himself). Though he's been known to be at the biggest and wildest parties, he's never seen indulging in pleasures of the flesh, even to the point where he'll drink his blood from a glass.

Ons/Offs: Is only interested in other males, otherwise please see my own O/Os here

ting ting

I'm moving discussion about the story line to the OOC thread.  Then when somethings decided on how we want to start, I'll start up some threads.

Kokaine

Quote from: firepyre on June 23, 2018, 03:24:12 AM
@Kokaine: Any interest in some kind of acquaintance between Charlie and Vance? At the moment, she's about the only other vampire who doesn't really have an 'old guard' vibe. Could be something pretty casual in that they both frequent the same gambling/biker den, or ties from before she became an enforcer... In which case he'd probably give her shit about going straight. Otherwise maybe something around his strange and possibly illegal fetish for drinking blood from other vamps... You did say FwB right? ;D

I wouldn't mind the two being acquainted. Could be from gambling and/or some sort of association before she became an enforcer. She'd think his fetish was perverted but not to the point of not wanting to associate with him. She wouldn't worry much about speculation that she was into what he was. Most whose opinion would concern her probably have some inkling that she'd rather rip into a human. She can usually control herself but its probably known not to leave humans alone around her xD
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

renrac

Working on a character currently. Should have him up in a day or two, once I hash out the background, and will have another character up which will be up for grabs if anyone's interested after that.

Kokaine

Putting out a sort of dream/craving request for a Gina Carano, Travis Deslaurier, or Marshall Perrin character to play with >.>

Edit to add: I am willing to push past my usual comfort zone and play a personal servant if it appeals. Though I don't promise a perfectly obedient submissive. I like conflict and tension far too much.

My O/Os

Narianna

Hi there! Is this RP still recruiting? If so, is there a list of character types already taken? I'd like to play a character that someone hasn't already accepted.

ting ting

We are still recruiting.  There's a link to the character thread in the ooc.

TheDarkMiko

I am so into this if you will have me. I already know that Enforcer is that role for me.
[tr][td]
TDM's O/O's [/td]
[td]TDM's A/A's[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Narianna

Name:[ Aderyn Paige Underwood

Race: Human

Origin: Oklahoma

Position: Food

Physical Description: Delicate, slim, dirty blond, angelic face, soft blue or green eyes depending on her mood

Personality: Sad, lost, and non combative. Docile. Almost as if she's given up on life. There's a fire inside of her but it's buried deep.

Biography: Aderyn grew up bouncing around foster homes, never having known her birth parents. When she was 18, she married the chief of police, Craven Underwood, in Oklahoma City, hoping he was someone she could take solace in; someone that would protect her. After years of rape and abuse at his hand, Aderyn killed Craven one night in self defense. Every person in every part of the legal system was out for her blood. She didn't stand a chance. In order to keep her from dragging the police chief's name through the dirt, the prosecutor offered Aderyn the chance at serving as food in the vampire colonies to avoid the death penalty. Her public defender didn't offer her much hope, so Aderyn took the deal. She's been living in the colony for 6 months now.

On's and off's: She doesn't have many ons these days as depression has overtaken her. This could possibly be changed with the right interaction.

ting ting

Quote from: TheDarkMiko on June 27, 2018, 01:39:01 PM
I am so into this if you will have me. I already know that Enforcer is that role for me.

Make up a character.

Narianna

TheDarkMiko

Name:Zuri

Race: Vampire

Origin: Unknown as of now

Position: Enforcer

Physical Description: Dark-skinned, grey eyes, black hair, petite but well muscled from training,stoic, serious but an underlying sense of humor and irony

Personality Traits: serious but knows how to have a good time, likes to complete the job at all costs but with a fair sense of justice

Bio:Her parents died when she was young and her younger brother was killed by street thugs a few years earlier leaving her alone her at age 15. She grew up by herself after that, so she learned to be tough and learn quickly to fight in order to keep herself from the same fate. When she was old enough, she decided that a good way to release the pent up rage and stress that she had was to get on the side of law where she could bust heads....legally.

On and Off's: pretty open..any questions just ask
[tr][td]
TDM's O/O's [/td]
[td]TDM's A/A's[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Narianna

Ooo! Sorry! Just saw the character thread with my character in it. Thanks!

Kokaine

Quote from: Kokaine on June 25, 2018, 01:44:24 AM
Putting out a sort of dream/craving request for a Gina Carano, Travis Deslaurier, or Marshall Perrin character to play with >.>

Edit to add: I am willing to push past my usual comfort zone and play a personal servant if it appeals. Though I don't promise a perfectly obedient submissive. I like conflict and tension far too much.

Still open to this...

My O/Os

ting ting

If you want to make a ps, go for it as long as your comfortable doing it.