Hogwarts: The Next Generation Recruitment Thread (Still Recruiting)

Started by Untamed Skies, March 12, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyorose627

I'm interested in this! I'm assuming there can be transfer students, or students that from other places other then London or the U.K. Area?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 15, 2018, 11:20:56 PM
I'm interested in this! I'm assuming there can be transfer students, or students that from other places other then London or the U.K. Area?

I would assume, we got folks coming from France and Russia so far (that I'm aware of).

Wicked Emi

You just have to give reason why they are going to Hogwarts

thewomboldt

Mellific

We'd need a plausible reason for the transfer, and as a whole, would prefer the bulk of our students come from the UK or surrounding areas, as that is what's most common.

Quote from: thewomboldt on March 16, 2018, 09:26:40 AM
you know I am in you have my character >:)

I don't. Could you please sent me your CS?

O/O | A/A | MM

thewomboldt

Untamed Skies has it. I built it back when he was making the concept.

Mellific

Quote from: thewomboldt on March 16, 2018, 09:39:18 AM
Untamed Skies has it. I built it back when he was making the concept.

I'm the Co-GM and have been approving the character sheets. Just don't want yours slipping through the cracks.

O/O | A/A | MM

thewomboldt

Quote from: Mellific on March 16, 2018, 09:57:01 AM
I'm the Co-GM and have been approving the character sheets. Just don't want yours slipping through the cracks.

I understand. I have it coded on my comp at home so when I get a chance I will send it over

LamentingQuill

Save me Gackt Camui, feeling a second character :D

Barnbean

Hockygod brought this game to my attention and i am quite interested

Mellific

Quote from: Barnbean on March 17, 2018, 08:20:34 AM
Hockygod brought this game to my attention and i am quite interested

Glad to hear that you're interested! Let us know if we can help with your character creation process! Once you've completed a CS, just PM it to Untamed Skies and myself. ^^

O/O | A/A | MM

Untamed Skies

Quote from: LamentingQuill on March 16, 2018, 09:26:10 PM
Save me Gackt Camui, feeling a second character :D

reserved for ya

QuoteHockygod brought this game to my attention and i am quite interested

Let me know when you settle on a face to reserve

Barnbean

Quote from: Mellific on March 17, 2018, 08:32:24 AM
Glad to hear that you're interested! Let us know if we can help with your character creation process! Once you've completed a CS, just PM it to Untamed Skies and myself. ^^

Thanks a lot! lifes been hectic but I will get stuff done ASAP!

Auctor

I'm Interested for sure can i Face claim Ryan Reynolds?

LamentingQuill

Mellific

Quote from: Auctor on March 19, 2018, 04:08:03 PM
I'm Interested for sure can i Face claim Ryan Reynolds?

I'm sorry but he simply looks much to old to be in the age ranges we have assigned for this game. Unless you were planning on only using the very few, younger pictures of him that are floating around on the internet, I'm afraid he just wouldn't work for this setting.

You are more than welcome to face claim someone younger, though. I'd recommend that you take a look at the Face Claim Directory, which has really neat options that enable you to narrow your search criteria. I would recommend setting the age range to 20-29 for this game. ^^

O/O | A/A | MM

Untamed Skies

For those that may be interested, we've just about finished our sorting Ceremony. The Year will be starting soon, but if you were to join now you won't be behind on most things at all.

As always feel free to ask any questions ^^

CurvyKitten

OK been going back and forth about this one for a while now. Figured I could give it a try if it's not to late to put my hat in? If so I want to reserve- Alina Phillips, Ruby Rose.

Untamed Skies

Mellific

Feel free to remove the claim on Sophie Turner, Untamed. I'm going to go a different direction for my second character. ^^

O/O | A/A | MM

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Mellific on March 30, 2018, 07:59:09 AM
Feel free to remove the claim on Sophie Turner, Untamed. I'm going to go a different direction for my second character. ^^

Oooooh! *waits to see what Mellfic comes up with in high anticipation*

Mellific

I would like to reserve Daniel Bederov, please.  ::)

Quote from: LamentingQuill on March 30, 2018, 11:57:57 AM
Oooooh! *waits to see what Mellfic comes up with in high anticipation*

Hehehe~ It's a very different direction!

O/O | A/A | MM

Untamed Skies

Swashbuckler