All beings of fantasy, legend, human and mythos, come! CON TO EXTREME

Started by WhiteTigerForever, October 17, 2011, 07:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteTigerForever

INTEREST CHECK

>:) >:) >:) Happy Samhain!!!! >:) >:) >:)

Vampires, werewolves, weretigers, all creatures of fantasy, mythos, legend, human and majik! Extreme Exotic!

Come and let's create and live in a world of extremes where all beings exist and the consensual to the most extreme comes into play!

Be it a contemporary type world or a world created from past ideologies, let the challenges and the fun begin! 

I'd like to create or to have a series of groups or duos... come what may, that takes place, at a nexus point of where the time realm and the unseen realm (which include all beings of fantasy, legend, human and mythos) between the veils is weak and is constantly in flux.  Various things may be going on with different people in different times, dimensions, and universes, depending on the characters they choose and the setting they would like.  Over all, I would love it to be located over the phenomena we know as stone henge, but to every average person, it looks normal but in reality, all roads cross there as do the paths of beings and their journeys in the time and space continuum.  Tons of tourist visit the site daily.  Some get drawn in who are human into a world of the unfathomable. 

Stonehenge is a prehistoric monument located in the English county of Wiltshire, about 2.0 miles (3.2 km) west of Amesbury and 8 miles (13 km) north of Salisbury. One of the most famous sites in the world, Stonehenge is composed of earthworks surrounding a circular setting of large standing stones. It is at the centre of the most dense complex of Neolithic and Bronze Age monuments in England, including several hundred burial mounds.

wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_henge

more is coming as I develop this idea :D
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Vaulera

WhiteTigerForever

>:) >:) >:)Happy Samhain!!!! >:) >:) >:)

See the 1st post as I have added this to it.
  I'd like to create or to have a series of groups or duos... come what may, that takes place, at a nexus point of where the time realm and the unseen realm (which include all beings of fantasy, legend and mythos) between the veils is weak and is constantly in flux.  Various things may be going on with different people in different times, dimensions, and universes, depending on the characters they choose and the setting they would like.  Over all, I would love it to be located over the phenomena we know as stone henge, but to every average person, it looks normal but in reality, all roads cross there as do the paths of beings and their journeys in the time and space continuum.  Tons of tourist visit the site daily.  Some get drawn in who are human into a world of the unfathomable. 

Stonehenge is a prehistoric monument located in the English county of Wiltshire, about 2.0 miles (3.2 km) west of Amesbury and 8 miles (13 km) north of Salisbury. One of the most famous sites in the world, Stonehenge is composed of earthworks surrounding a circular setting of large standing stones. It is at the centre of the most dense complex of Neolithic and Bronze Age monuments in England, including several hundred burial mounds.

wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_henge

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Fulgrim on October 18, 2011, 07:15:00 AM
Hell, you can coun't me in for that! Most intriguing scenario I've seen in ages :)

Well thank you very much.  I have yet to create a character for this thread but I will be today.  In this, as you get used to it, you can play and be and do as many things as you want!  The link to the O.O.C. is at the 1st post!  Welcome!

Vaulera

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Vaulera on October 18, 2011, 02:36:23 PM
Extremely excited, when will the character template be up?

Hiya and welcome!  It is up.  I just haven't made/ filled out  my character sheet yet.  All the links to the O. O. C.  and Template thread are in the first post.  From in there, you will see the link to the IC thread for when it is started.  I'm choosing to have a great time and play an epic vampire..XD.  Everyone can create their own worlds, by chance happen to live in the same one, visit others or pull others into theirs, etc for character interactions and fun.  Go ahead and check out the template and fill it out as you feel ready and comfortable. 

rocknrolla

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on October 18, 2011, 07:17:11 AM
Well thank you very much.  I have yet to create a character for this thread but I will be today.  In this, as you get used to it, you can play and be and do as many things as you want!  The link to the O.O.C. is at the 1st post!  Welcome!

You mean you won't be using your avatar as the character?!

~Cackles madly, steals her sword and disappears~
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: rocknrolla on October 18, 2011, 02:55:15 PM
You mean you won't be using your avatar as the character?!

~Cackles madly, steals her sword and disappears~

*leaps after Rocknrolla and catches him,  takes back her sword and pins him.... telling him, "You think that's funny?  hmph... I have OTHER PLANS for you!!!"

rocknrolla

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on October 18, 2011, 02:57:43 PM
*leaps after Rocknrolla and catches him, runs back, takes back her sword and pins him.... telling him, "You think that's funny?  hmph... I have OTHER PLANS for you!!!"

For a six hundred pounder, you - Miss Tiger - have a coarse tongue and even lightning speed. :D

Sign me up! (Meant to do this ages ago, don't know how I missed it... I blame ye!)
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Vaulera

You are playing vampire too? gawd damn, I usually play vampires when I get the option haha. I think Only in the non-fantasy role plays with one exception did I ever not play a vampire. None of that sparkly shit though, I like my vampires to mean business.

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: rocknrolla on October 18, 2011, 02:59:44 PM
For a six hundred pounder, you - Miss Tiger - have a coarse tongue and even lightning speed. :D

Sign me up! (Meant to do this ages ago, don't know how I missed it... I blame ye!)

"Blame who you want!  I'll leave it to the courts to decide!", she tells him as she cleans her paws with her scratchy tongue and damn  proud of it.  "How else would I be able to render the last bits of flesh from the bone without it? Hmmm??? 

aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddd Welcome beloved Rocknrolla... go on in and think about the worlds and your character(s) you want and who and what you want... ;), oh and how too..XD!!!

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Vaulera on October 18, 2011, 03:03:48 PM
You are playing vampire too? gawd damn, I usually play vampires when I get the option haha. I think Only in the non-fantasy role plays with one exception did I ever not play a vampire. None of that sparkly shit though, I like my vampires to mean business.

lol... nope no sparkly shit.. lmao you should go check out my ons and offs pg some time and read my story idea Called Conditioned Genesis..XD.. I've been wanting to play a vampire for sooooooooo long and no one will play with me.... waaaaa waaaaaaaa..... "mommy!  mommy!  Mommy!, the kids won't let me suck up and drink all their blood!" XD

in reality, you can be a vampire and any thing you want, we don't even have to exist in the same world if we don't want.. that doesn't mean there won't be plenty of victims players to go around!!! XD

Vaulera

Bahahah, I think I will some time. I definitely like non con though, consensual is too sophisticated for one of my tastes.

WhiteTigerForever

rocknrolla

Cheers me dear. Though it'll be quite epic if we have a plot you know... something to rein the writers victims in... did you have anything in mind?

A/As (Updated 1/30)

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: rocknrolla on October 18, 2011, 03:15:28 PM
Cheers me dear. Though it'll be quite epic if we have a plot you know... something to rein the writers victims in... did you have anything in mind?

*points to plot* >> I'd like to create or to have a series of groups or duos... come what may, that takes place, at a nexus point of where the time realm and the unseen realm (which include all beings of fantasy, legend, human and mythos) between the veils is weak and is constantly in flux.  Various things may be going on with different people in different times, dimensions, and universes, depending on the characters they choose and the setting they would like.  Over all, I would love it to be located over the phenomena we know as stone henge, but to every average person, it looks normal but in reality, all roads cross there as do the paths of beings and their journeys in the time and space continuum.  Tons of tourist visit the site daily.  Some get drawn in who are human into a world of the unfathomable. 

rocknrolla

That's an idea, silly Tiger. ~Spanks~

I meant in regards to coherence and story, it is nice to have the players plot it out amongst themselves but I've usually found to have a direction present can do wonders for all those partaking. ~Nodnods~

Meaning if there's any way we can all help you come up with something, let us know!

A/As (Updated 1/30)

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: rocknrolla on October 18, 2011, 03:34:51 PM
That's an idea, silly Tiger. ~Spanks~

I meant in regards to coherence and story, it is nice to have the players plot it out amongst themselves but I've usually found to have a direction present can do wonders for all those partaking. ~Nodnods~

Meaning if there's any way we can all help you come up with something, let us know!

For me, it is a crossroads nexus point where many dimensions and worlds, times and places etc all come together.  That is one simple sentence and one simple plot.   :P 

The possibilities are as endless as there are possible dimensions, that's why it's free form and loosely engaged, intentionally.  One may enter a character and then a post and the other says... oooh, I like that one and collaborates with them to join in.. and so on with all the members that wish to play.  I have a more structured game down lower, this game is about maximum ability to be and play what you want, when you want, where you want, with who you want and how.  lol..  ;D

You could create a character or more, setting for him/her and find them selves suddenly ripped out of it into another's or you can pull someone from theirs into yours or meet others in yours already.... Doing that for your maximum expression and creation aaaaaand fun would be a great help!  ;D

rocknrolla

I see, so ‘tis more reminiscent of how one’s character would be like... therefore creating a plot/world for them through that, that makes sense! ~JUST checked the character sheet thread~

Really oughtta look at all threads before posting, huh? XD

A/As (Updated 1/30)

WhiteTigerForever

WhiteTigerForever

The first Character sheet, post in the OOC and the first IC post has been made...:)  again... see the top post for all links to the threads! ;D