Phoenix's Roleplay Ideas [M looking for F]

Started by phoenix1111, November 08, 2010, 05:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenix1111

Hey everyone. Just some ideas Ive had for some roleplays :)

What I look for in a partner:
Literate
Creative
Loves to add or play with twists/conflict
Romance
Sex as a spice, not base
**refer to O/O**

Untitled - 1

After watching The Reader (with Kate Winslet), Ive never realized how much I find the idea of an older lady teaching a younger boy (not too young, late teens early 20s) how to satisfy a woman, while the boy just offers her some companionship and friendship. In this story I would like the two (how they meet each other is up for discussion) to have it start off as purely her teaching him about sex and in return he just keeps her company, but it eventually leads to romantic feelings for another. Definitely a lot of space for conflict and twists.

Untitled - 2

I would love to do an incest story between a younger brother and older sister (preferred), but I am also willing to do one with an older brother and younger sister. I'm not too sure about a plot, but maybe something along the lines of an estranged sibling. The older sibling having some sort of radical conflict with the parent or parents and just leaving for a long time (the younger sibling would be 5 years younger when the conflict happened), and from there on is up for discussion.

Threes [lovely] Company

Plot is up for discussion but the characters would involve a couple and a best friend. Boyfriend and Girlfriend are very close and each others best friend. However, a new friend of either the boy or girlfriends starts to become a good friend to both of them. It starts out as something innocent and wonderful (you know, the three of them always hanging out together), but eventually some romantic feelings are felt and things escalate. The friend of the couple confronts the person and instead of freaking out, invites them into the relationship. Yeah, I said relationship and not into just the sex.
This is good for [m/m/f and m/f/f] Ill be willing to play the extra character if need be.

Will post more plots when I think of them.

PM me or post here! Im very open minded and always open to new ideas or discussing my ideas further (including major changes etc)

:)

Gwynevere

Hello,

I read your idea post and your O/O post and I think we might be able to play nicely together.

I look for the same things in a roleplay partner as you do. I like to write real stories, not just vehicles for sex. I like to develop characters, plot and backstory. I like to throw in a twist when I see the opportunity, so my partner needs to be flexible and be able to keep up if I take us someplace we didn't really talk about. I promise to be flexible for you in return. I really appreciate good grammar and spelling, but I can overlook the occasional lapse. You said it very well: "Quality over quantity, but no one-liners." 

We have some ons in common:
Spanking is a big turn-on for me.
Romance
Public
Oral
A devil's threesome would also be a big turn-on.
I'm a sub 99% of the time.
I can do the nerdy, quirky, bespectacled girl very well  XD.
In a bro/sis roleplay, I prefer to be the younger sister, although I could be persuaded to be the older sister.

I'm interested in Untitled - 2 and Three's [lovely] Company (M/M/F). If they're already taken, keep me in mind for the future.

For Untitled - 2, I'm thinking that the older brother left their dysfunctional family as soon as he graduated high school. He was concerned about his sister still being there but unable to take care of her himself, so he has kept a watchful eye on her ever since he left home. Maybe one of his high school buddies helps him keep tabs on her and lets him know that things are not going well for her at home. (Perhaps the father is physically abusive? I'm making this up as I go, so bear with me.) He ends up having to go back home and wage war against his father in order to rescue his sister and take her to safety. Of course, when he left she was just a little girl but now she's a young woman. She hardly knows him anymore but he's watched her grow up, unbeknownst to her. She's a nerdy girl who tries to make herself small in order to stay under her father's radar, but she starts to blossom once she feels safe under her brother's protection. Something like that.

Three's [lovely] Company sounds great, just the way you described it. A lot can be done with that, just as we go along. I agree: the relationship, not just the sex.

So... how about it?

Gwyn
Gwynevere
My O/Os
My f-list