Wanna Join Us, Kid? (VAN, can be one on one, need 2 females or F/M)

Started by Doktor Sleepless, March 31, 2009, 06:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Sleepless

This is a fantasy I had as a teenager, and as I walked down the street today, I noticed I still want to fulfill it... A teenaged kid (16, and a virgin) walks around town (or perhaps he's at a resort, spending his summer vacations with his family), and he's approached by an adult couple (M/F or F/F), anywhere from their mid 20s to their early 40s, but the women are hot as hell... and they invite the kid to join them for some drinks... and who knows what else...

I'd play the kid, obviously, and I need either one M and a F to play the couple, or two Fs if it's a bisexual couple of girls... maybe one F can play M/F or F/F if she wants to... but I'm not interested in having the kid have sex with the guy, if there's one.

Who's interested?

Inkidu

Please keep in mind the rules: All sexual role playing must involve physically and mentally mature characters. They must be sixteen years of age or over, and/or the physical and mental equivalent. Banned role playing and story subjects include lolicon, shotacon, or any other form of sexualizing prepubescent minors.

I know you're just fleshing it out but I'd rather not see you slip up.

--Take care, Ink.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Doktor Sleepless

Crap, and here I thought someone was showing interest. It'll be 16... sorry, it's just that 15 is legal here, and I slipped up.

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Oleander

Bump, Bumpity, Bump bump bump..

I'll play the part of a Female. So you either need a male counter part or a female. =P

I don't do well playing multiple characters.
I tend to get confused and lost my muse easily.

Doktor Sleepless

Great, thanks Oleander. I'd rather do this through IM, but I'm good with boards in any case. Oleander, if you want to do this as a one-on-one, something similar, I'd be game too.

Oleander

IM is fine by me.

and one-on-one is fine by me too, doesn't matter.
I'm game for anything.

Oleander

I'm a free-form player.
Freelance RPer.

If you throw me a challenge, I'll take it.
Its like giving a dog a bone.

Doktor Sleepless

Yeah, but there's just some things people don't do. Here's a challenge: play two females. :P

Oleander

Quote from: Doktor Sleepless on April 24, 2009, 02:30:51 AM
Yeah, but there's just some things people don't do. Here's a challenge: play two females. :P

Fine.

I'll play two females.
But don't blame me if I start to slack.

Doktor Sleepless

Bwa-hah-hah!!!! Ttyl by IM. Work on your girls, gimme some nice descrips. :P