U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

Banned for giggling while covered in jello.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Banned for making me give a light push.. watching (with a laugh) as those arms and legs wave crazily then.. splat! Into the blue goo with also you! :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for daring to submerge me in a blue dessert, but I will reduce the banning to a minor once since I was able to grab your arm and drag you into the sticky mess right along with me! :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Banned for.. despite my crazy efforts to hold onto the sides, my slippery hands failed me and I plunged down into the blue mess. (ok, I swam.. it's really quite lovely down there.. but still, no excuse!)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for making me laugh and for postulating you can actually swim in jello!

Mordred

Banned for not realizing this now very messy dead thing can swim or fly through anything blue or made of darkness.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for making up the rules as you go along and defying the laws of gelatin physics.

dakabn

Banned for not jello wrestling with me. I'm sure he'd LOVE that. We might get ban immunity for LIFE for giving such a show.

Xandria

Banned for chastising and having such a naughty thought.

dakabn

Banned for not seeming too upset about that. ;)

Autumn52

Banned for seeming to want her to be upset. *that is confusing huh?*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Xandria

Banned for lack of clarity, these darn threads are confusing enough as it is.  :P

dakabn

Banned for being confused! LOL

(I'm getting a little nervous even knowing this is a play thread. You guys will let me know if I really mess up, right?)

Xandria

Banned for thinking you can mess up in this ridiculous thread that makes no sense! 

(hehe, no worries, I don't think you can mess anything up unless you break the PG-13 limit.  ;D)

Anesa

Banned for demeaning the most serious, mature and most importantly, most "eloquent"  thread in all of E! ;P

dakabn

LOL Banned for giving me some fun times!

Xandria

Banned for having fun, it's not allowed until you have an avatar!

Anesa

Banned for being the Avatar Nazi!

dakabn

Banned for looking like a hot cowgirl! :)

Anesa

Banned for not liking the look!  ;P

dakabn

Banned for thinking I don't like it. ;)

Xandria

Banned for not coming out and telling her what you think.

dakabn

I think she looks warm and natural. :) Banned for .... No reason. I ban myself. :)

Mordred

Banned for self-banishment. *gives a little nudge* Consider thyself banned once more. But no worries.. 'twon't last long. :)
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Banned for letting another night go by without sucking my veins to sustain your life.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish