News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Amulet Of Azuth. (accepting)

Started by Bella90, September 19, 2010, 03:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nim

Quote from: Lira on September 23, 2010, 10:14:00 PM
Still room for one of the girls at the party (modern)?

Hello Lira, Yes we are still looking to have a few more people join in on the fun.  A girl at the party sounds perfect!  ;D

Bella90

Quote from: Lira on September 23, 2010, 10:14:00 PM
Still room for one of the girls at the party (modern)?
of course ^^

Lira

Name (first-middle-family. and nickname -if you prefer as well): Christine Lynn Baker- "Cassi" or "Cass"

Birthday (and age)  -Knowing that the party will be in 2010.-: May 10, 1992, 18 years old

Race: human

Position: modern, from the party

simple personality characteristics:
      -interest(Females?  Males? both?): both, but so far has denied her interest in women, despite rumors

- basic personality flaws: easily embarrassed; in times of stress or surprise she has a foul mouth, and nothing is out

of bounds

- Personality best points: helpful, intelligent

- fears: Her current greatest fear is that she is a Lesbian,, having not found much satisfaction with the guys she has

been with.  Second fear would be failing at college (Engineering).

-habits, and hobbies (not many as well, just one or two): likes stargazing.. gained the nickname Cassi for the

constellation; likes picking locks (she has a pair of police handcuffs which she often uses to cuff her hands behind her back

and pick them open with whatever she can find); oral fixation- always has something between her lips or in her mouth, pen,

pen cap, pencil, candy, lolipop or just the stick from one

- other description: has a tendency to be overly quiet, or overly talkative.. with no middle ground

Appearance (a picture would be good):

Height:5'4"
weight: 108lbs
cup size (if you prefer): 34B-22-34
hair (length, type and color):Chestnut, just below shoulder blades, naturally wavy
Eyes:Hazel- golden brown near the pupil to a deep, dark green towards the outside of the iris
General physical characteristics: slender/skinny

Bella90

Great Lira ^^

note:

Everyone, I have placed a link above at the beginning to the thread of the rp, give it a look, and you'll find what characters are there, who plays who, and there we will start the game. Also note that No posts shall be placed there -before the game actually starts- All characters and comments on the story-line, idea or questions shall be here. ^^

Thanks,

xxoo

Magma1519

I do nt believe I have seen the villian character claimed yet so I would like to claim it. Description pending. Or perhaps even a lacky of the mastermind. I am also interested in doing another charater or two on the good side. Just need to know what fits I have a very twisted mind sometimes that can be used effectively on some points. So even if you want just a few short term "cameo" villains along the way count me in there too
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Bella90

Quote from: Magma1519 on September 25, 2010, 09:43:14 PM
I do nt believe I have seen the villian character claimed yet so I would like to claim it. Description pending. Or perhaps even a lacky of the mastermind. I am also interested in doing another charater or two on the good side. Just need to know what fits I have a very twisted mind sometimes that can be used effectively on some points. So even if you want just a few short term "cameo" villains along the way count me in there too

^^ No worries, My mind is just as twisted ^^

Take your time with your chars. :D

bluemoon

If you want, since it's needed, I could make it so my character starts as a thief, but becomes one of the elders or something, knowing that they are important to the survival of even herself would keep her from stealing it, and as a theif would be good at keeping her items hidden or something...maybe?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Bella90

Quote from: bluemoon on September 26, 2010, 10:31:58 AM
If you want, since it's needed, I could make it so my character starts as a thief, but becomes one of the elders or something, knowing that they are important to the survival of even herself would keep her from stealing it, and as a theif would be good at keeping her items hidden or something...maybe?

We'll see how that goes ^^ it would be nice, But I had an image in mind the elders are pure from birth, and they inherit their position, but she could br in the group following the elders :) later on and starts by being -in the modern, where the amulet was stolen- then changes tracks.

bluemoon

but she doesn't have a pure human form, she'd never fit in in the modern world
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Bella90

hmm... the current team that stole the Amulet is living in the modern world traveling to the medieval, so...can you fit here in that line somewhere?

:D:D

bluemoon

I guess she could wear a hat and not-so-revealing clothes to hide her tail and ears...and claim the mask is a tattoo...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Bella90

how about this -->     (if you don't like you can change its merely a suggestion :p) After the group is teleported to the medieval time, the amulet was lost due to the shift, your char. finds it, and discovers what it is, but the opponents come to her, explaining that its to her benefit she join them because...etc etc, its theirs..and so on.

But later on she discovers? as you said?

bluemoon

ok, though she probably wont just join them, you have to seriously barter with a raccoon when they get their sticky little paws on something hehehe
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Bella90

Loool! Raccoons are too cute XD loool

bluemoon

I know, I raised 2 of them, that's why I made the character ^__^
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Bella90

AWWWW !!

Lool, The closest I got to a raccoon was Micco in Poccahantas.  :p

Magma1519

Name (first-middle-family. and nickname -if you prefer as well):Gordarath

Birthday (and age)  -Knowing that the party will be in 2010.-: Unknown, born of the dark flame

Race:Shape shifter, common forms include Human, dragon, demon-stallion

Position: ( in a pack, in the council, randomly in the medieval time, or modern from the party?...)
simple personality characteristics: Dark lord from a time unknown, hungry for power seeks to posses ultimate power
-interest  (Females?  Males? both?)  :Is not interested in pleasures of the flesh, though will use these pleasures to fulfill his disguise or or as a way of torture.
- basic personality flaws (not too many, just what can be said by word, I'm certain we'll get to know your character):Vain, power hungry, does not work well with others who are not under his command
- Personality best points: when in disguise can be quite charming, and easy to get along with
- fears:The Council
-habits, and hobbies (not many as well, just one or two): Bringing war and pain
- other description:
Appearance (a picture would be good): (Will look into pics of the different forms soon but I figured this would be a good start)

Looking at the characters existing I can see a good scene between me and the first one to sucessfully steal the amulet,(thinking into the bondage,torture area)  and a dragon fight with me and Nim if the two would like those scenes with me too.

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

Kate

[Prefered form]

Name : Uranda

Birthday : Unknown / Ageless

Race: Arch Demon of Perversion

Position: Random Medievil

Basic personality flaws:
Manipulative, prone to highly unsociable actions.

Personality best points: Will have no qualms about brutal or excessive options towards foes the group meets.

Fears: Sacred Grounds, Priestess and Priestesses of Holy orders

Habits, and hobbies : Takes great amusement in watching others indulge in sexually perverted actions this also includes simply watching animals of difference species trying to do each other.

Abilities: Can shape change into highly desirable women but prefers to adopt the one she is most comfortable with. Can instill perverted desires in others who do not have strong faith. Can sense holy areas. Master Witchery.

Background

There are many different types of demons, that of decay, betrayal, hate and so on. Unknown to many post despise each other and have higher levels of hatred towards each other than they do towards mankind or anything else for that matter. All see each other as a threat to use what would be people for their own uses, feeling other demon's effects as a taint on their own plans. Primarily Uranda does strongly desire to pervert sexuality of those she encounter towards aspects that make them feel that the sexuality dominates their nature, isolates them from society forcing them to associate with others of her kind and look to Uranda for leadership.

Uranda does advocate bestiality, gay relationships, humiliation, exposure, desire for being used by groups and a host of other inclinations which are deemed demonic or "perverted". Despite superstition she like most demons are not interested in anything concerning children, for their guardian angles protect their souls from demonic influences such as herself until the time of adulthood.

She is spiritually aware that the group is trying to save reality, for their own success is vital for her plans to be realized. She doesn't expect to be liked, nor trusted and nor should she be for she sees most as opportunities to pervert to her cause.

This is mainly done by creating a desire in individuals towards a perversion she think would be most difficult for them to juggle in light of their current values and identity

Kate

Uranda is a very extreme character, with a nature that may be unworkable to others in the group.

I will not be offended if she is rejected ( I think if any in the existing group would feel uncomfortable with her presense ... those views should be respected more than those thinking she is cool)

Bella90

Quote from: Kate on September 27, 2010, 02:39:31 AM

[Prefered form]

Name : Uranda

Birthday : Unknown / Ageless

Race: Arch Demon of Perversion

Position: Random Medievil

Basic personality flaws:
Manipulative, prone to highly unsociable actions.

Personality best points: Will have no qualms about brutal or excessive options towards foes the group meets.

Fears: Sacred Grounds, Priestess and Priestesses of Holy orders

Habits, and hobbies : Takes great amusement in watching others indulge in sexually perverted actions this also includes simply watching animals of difference species trying to do each other.

Abilities: Can shape change into highly desirable women but prefers to adopt the one she is most comfortable with. Can create perverted desires in others who do not have strong fail (permanent). Can sense holy areas or people with faith. Master Witchery.

Background

There are many different types of demons, that of decay, betrayal, hate and so on. Unknown to many post despise each other and have higher levels of hatred towards each other than they do towards mankind or anything else for that matter. All see each other as a threat to use what would be people for their own uses, feeling other demon's effects as a taint on their own plans. Primarily Uranda does strongly desire to pervert sexuality of those she encounter towards aspects that make them feel that the sexuality dominates their nature, isolates them from society forcing them to associate with others of her kind and look to Uranda for leadership.

Uranda does advocate bestiality, gay relationships, humiliation, exposure, desire for being used by groups and a host of other inclinations which are deemed demonic or "perverted". Despite superstition she like most demons are not interested in anything concerning children, for their guardian angles protect their souls from demonic influences such as herself until the time of adulthood.

She is spiritually aware that the group is trying to save reality, for their own success is vital for her plans to be realized. She doesn't expect to be liked, nor trusted and nor should she be for she sees most as opportunities to pervert to her cause.

This is mainly done by creating a desire in individuals towards a perversion she think would be most difficult for them to juggle in light of their current values and identity

Thanks ^^ ... nice :D

Quote from: Magma1519 on September 26, 2010, 10:02:02 PM
Name (first-middle-family. and nickname -if you prefer as well):Gordarath

Birthday (and age)  -Knowing that the party will be in 2010.-: Unknown, born of the dark flame

Race:Shape shifter, common forms include Human, dragon, demon-stallion

Position: ( in a pack, in the council, randomly in the medieval time, or modern from the party?...)
simple personality characteristics: Dark lord from a time unknown, hungry for power seeks to posses ultimate power
-interest  (Females?  Males? both?)  :Is not interested in pleasures of the flesh, though will use these pleasures to fulfill his disguise or or as a way of torture.
- basic personality flaws (not too many, just what can be said by word, I'm certain we'll get to know your character):Vain, power hungry, does not work well with others who are not under his command
- Personality best points: when in disguise can be quite charming, and easy to get along with
- fears:The Council
-habits, and hobbies (not many as well, just one or two): Bringing war and pain
- other description:
Appearance (a picture would be good): (Will look into pics of the different forms soon but I figured this would be a good start)

Looking at the characters existing I can see a good scene between me and the first one to sucessfully steal the amulet,(thinking into the bondage,torture area)  and a dragon fight with me and Nim if the two would like those scenes with me too.

THANK YOU!! :D ^^

Magma1519

I think Uranda and Gordarath may work well together. Perhaps a previous history brings about her knowledge of my weakness(s) or just a good one to work off against. Maybe she two times me? All just ideas I am throwing out there as a way of saying I like her. Of course I am not running this show or writing for your character just throwing it out there

Kate

I dont mind my character knowing as many other characters as possible before hand (doesnt have to be in a positive way)

I wouldn't mind role playing her as i could imagine a demon to be (ie having really unsettling body motions ... like head always facing you regardless of what her body does - including 360 + motions. Ideally many subtle things that scream "unholy" and cause a shudder in those that witness so.

I intended to play her as super creepy and of course super perverted -
but honest (she isnt a demon of deception - and hates those which are ) ... unpleasently honest though :)

Cant wait for this one to start ! Someone else join already !

Bella90

- Throwing in ideas would help me out ! :D So don't hesitate to 'put it out there' and if i find the idea too far away from the story I'll say something, so please no one take it personally :)

lol Kate, I'm as excited as you are if not more. :p

Kate

i think that violent confrontations are bound to be necessary.

Many of the characters can't really show themselves without pitched battles.

So the concept of us having followers or psyudeo armies that face others (not necessarily the "stealers" of the amulate always) may be cool.

Also allows "bad" thigns to happen that hurt us without directly hurting a major character... ie we loose our army - oh fk - we run... etc

Bella90

I dont' know if there's a specific target for any other 'bad guy' to have, but it is possible that that would happen especially since they're going back in time, that can result in many things, or even going on to earlier wars.

However to your concern, your character is in the medieval time, she could make her out arch nemesis :D - or is it to your luck :p lol. But we do need action, romance, drama, horror... all in the midst of it all, for all characters not just one, or two. Without sudden events the story would be boring.