Interest in doing a Fantasy one on one.

Started by Dace Patton, June 05, 2006, 01:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dace Patton

Just interested in doing a one on one RP or two as I work myself into this new board and meet new people.  As for what I’m looking for, the character details can be discussed.  I’m generally submissive male and would like someone who doesn’t mind playing a very dom female in a Fantasy setting either Medieval, Modern or Future.  Any of those that might be interest should look at my On and offs so see whether or not you have problem with anything in it before applying.  Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from some of you!

Elvi

*raises eyebrow*

And how much of a Dom would you like your Dom to be?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Dace Patton

Well, thats up for debate.  Though I tend to like very controlling, take what I want types that would be difficult for someone else to cope with if this woman decides that character is hers whether he likes it or not, especially if theres non-consensual stuff thrown in.  Thus there would be conflict during the breaking in period no doubt, moments of tension and ultimately makes for an interesting situation.

Elvi

May be interested Dace, I'm off line for a couple of hours, but send me a PM on how you would like the scenario to go and we'll discuss it from there?

Dace Patton

Sure, though I think if I could catch you on MSN or AIM sometime to talk about it that would work the best.  Being able to relay replies back and forth like that speeds things up and allows for any addional thoughts to be said without pulling up a whole new PM message.

Elvi

n    ext time you're on, I'll flick msn on for you then....

Dace Patton

Sounds good, feel free to add me to your contacts so I can see you when i'm on.  Look forward to talking with you about it. ;)