A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gideon

"I'm sorry running with you, Miss Tireless, made me tired enough to fall asleep while I waited for you to finish and thanks for the blanket." He smiled at her during the last part.

Edhel Tari

"You're welcome"  Yawning as she said it., then settled back into the pillow.  "Do you think we'll actually have class today?"  She chuckled, looking at Lyk warmly.  They had come very far, the two of them.   From the first bad impression to becoming rather close.  Eva felt she could talk to him about almost anything.   The one area they needed to work on was being able to have fun.  There were many differences in their species she had not counted on.

"Is it alright if I sit next to you in class again today?"  She asked, her eyes batting slowly, the sand in her eyes trying to get her to close them again.  Yawning once more, she waved her hand to the bathroom.  "You go ahead and take the bathroom first, I'll get ready after."  Turning back onto her back, she brought her arms up and crossed them over her head.  "A new day, a new adventure."  She said softly, thinking of all the possibilities that could happen that day.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Well we don't have to got to class if you don't want to I;m just glad if I'm around you. Infact I'd love it if you sat by me." He smiled at her happily. He got his stuff and went to take a shower 15 minutes later he came out fully dressed fullfilling the promise he made the day before.

Edhel Tari

Eva had smiled at Lyks words.  For a Lycan, he was really sweet.  As he went to shower, she used the 15 minutes to just be lazy.  Yes, lazy.  It actually felt good that morning to lay in bed and just let her mind wander a bit.  As he returned fully dressed, she turned her head to look at him from top to bottom.  Swinging her legs over the side of the bed, she said, "Thank you for not coming out in a towel.  Glad to know you keep your promises."  Standing up, she passed him, her long flowing gown lightly touching his arm while she made her way to her dresser and closet.

She decided to wear.  Moving her garments one at a time, she pulled out a red pleated short skirt and a white midriff, sleeveless jersey with the words 'Live, Laugh, Love' emblazoned in red across the chest.  Turning to Lyk she asked, "Well, what do you think?  Good, or keep looking?"
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"It'll look good on you Eva." He grined at her "Then again most anything would." He gave an even bigger grin there. By the way I've heard some vampires have mind reading abilities and stuff like that do you?"

Lyk looked out the window and sighed. "Why do you have to go Mother during you make everything so calm and quiet and well relaxing." Ly said to himself.

Edhel Tari

Eva began to slip the skirt on, trusting Lyk's opinion.  But as he spoke, she turned towards him confused.  "What was that Lyk?  Were you talking about your Mother?"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Hmm? She's not my mother per sei. I'm talking about Mother Luna the Moon. You see to us Lycans the moon has a calming factor, at least for pure bloods, we call her mother because she's always there to calm us, at least at night, when we otherwise will do something crazy."

Edhel Tari

"Oh...."  She says, adjusting her skirt.  Then pulling her door half closed, she stood behind it and Pulled off her gown, slipping her bra on and her jersey over that, pulling the door back open again when she was done.   Squatting down she rummaged through the shoes to see what she might wear with the outfit.

"You know Lyk, sometimes, when you say things like that, it rather worries me that one day you could just go beserk and....."  She stopped what she was doing and looked back over at him seriously..."And one of us could get killed."
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk walked over the Eva and took her in his arms hugging her so his mouth was beside her ear. "I promise you I will never go beserk unless, unless you get hurt then I won't be able to help myself but go beserk and try top harm the person who harmed you. Do you understand?"

Edhel Tari

She hadn't expected what Lyk did next.  Lifting her up from the floor like a doll, he held her to him on closely, so gently and the warmth of his breath could be felt in her ear as he spoke so tender.  Her arms rested on his shoulders as she took in his words.  Slowly pulling back, she looked deeply into his eyes, wondering....not sure she should say it.  But swallowing the lump in her throat she asked.  "Lyk......you aren't falling for me, are you?" 

She couldn't believe it, if it were true.   How could he fall for her, when she was everything his people hated.  Then that conversation they had had about if and when lycans and vampires were to fall in love and mate.  And as her cheeks began to blush quickly, lowering her eyes. 
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"I... I'm not sure if I am or not. I don't know when I'm around you I get these feelings I even confused myself when I went into protection mode yesterday. I didn't do it because he threatened me I think I did it because you felt threatened. I've spent the last few nights staring at Mother Luna and comtemplated what I was feeling and the truth is I'm still not sure." He thought he might be falling for her but how? He'd been taught from a young age that he was supposed to hunt and kill Vampires. Damn the Elders for doing things like this to him!

Edhel Tari

Eva hugged her friend tightly, "Its alright Lyk.  We are shoved into close quarters together.  I'm a girl even if I am a vampire.  You are a guy, maybe its just that, you know?  "Pulling back, she looked into his eyes."  Maybe if you were to hang out with females of your own kind, you would find that was all it was."  She suggested.

But the truth was, she spent more time with Lyk than she did with vampires anymore.  It was becoming quite comfortable doing it too.  Maybe they both need to venture out with their own kind to make sure what they were feeling wasn't just a big mistake.   Pulling completely away this time, she shrugged, "Besides, I don't know about your family, but my father.....I would be afraid of what he might do to you."

Quickly she turned and squatted back down to retrieve the red shoes she had been looking for, but it also gave her a reprieve from looking into his eyes that she was growing way too fond of.  Finding her shoes, she quickly stood and slipped them on.  Going around Gideon, sort of made her bed more presentable.  "I really need to feed Gideon.   I'll see you in class, alright?"  She said smiling at him before slipping out the door and hurrying down the halls towards Rogal room, her feelings rather unnerving her.
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal slowly awoke from his dreamless slumber with a slight headache and a rested body. Yawning, Rogal climbed out of bed, stripped and quickly washed himself so his mistress wouldn't punish him on poor hygiene. Fifteen minutes later he walked out drying himself and quickly dressed himself in a red and black stripped shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and black dress shoes. Before he leaving his room, Rogal sat down on his bed and pulled out a little notebook where he wrote down a few things while he muttered to himself. "I need to tell Eva what had happened."
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Edhel Tari

Arriving at Rogal's door, she knocked lightly, hoping he would be awake, but not wanting to wake him.  She had much to tell him and would be interested in his opinion on what had just happened back in her dorm room.

(Shakespeare)

LimitlessNikkie

I woke up restless and eager to move. Dressing quickly in a pair of tiny black shorts and a bright almost neon blue tank top. I put on a pair of blue matching flip flops, a bit of eyeliner and let my long hair hang loose down my back. Feeling antsy I couldn't spend anymore time in the small room. Leaving Kiryu sleeping I left the room and went to the Field house. With energy coursing through me I found a soccer ball and kicked it around, i wasn't great at it but I enjoyed the movement the freedom of moving quickly  not having to slow down and look normal for everyone else, using the gift that was uniquely mine.

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal looked up from his writings at the sound of someone knocking at his door. Hiding his notebook under his bed, Rogal got up and opened his door to see Eva standing there. Rogal breathed a sigh of relief as he let her into his room and closed the door, glad that it wasn't Alex. "Thank goodness your here. I don't think having Alex feed off of me is going to work, she ran off after I brought her back to my room to feed in private." he said, a look of concern passing his face, "She said that she is not your ward to worry over." he told her as he sat down on his bed.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Leo

Bahadir pondered what to do as he walked inside the building. The smell of perfume from some females and the smell of werewolves combined, was a bit disturbing him. He went into the classroom he knew the students would eventually go to, sitting down and opening his book.

He had already written the title of the next section he wanted to write, it said Blackwald Academy Hybrid Classes. He took his pen from his pocket and began to wait for the students.
I'm not new. I just... lurk...

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu woke up with a headache the nwxt morning so he got a bottle of water and took a tylenol.He decided to change and work out abit.He took a shower and decided to change.He put on a black short sleeve hoodie,blue jeans,and a pair of converse basketball shoes.He streched as he walked down the hallway and half in a yawn.He walked outside to the cafeteria and saw Alex messing around with a soccer ball.He walked right past her as he stole the ball from her.He kicked it into the air twice as he walked and turned facing her.The ball landed on his foot perfectly as he gained balance.“Having fun?" he said with a wry smile

LimitlessNikkie

"I was but now I don't have the ball so...' I say flipping my hair back and smiling. I thought everyone was still sleeping. I say glancing out the window and realizing more time had passed then I thought.

Edhel Tari

Walking into Rogar's room, she immediately walked over to his bed and sat down, listening to his news.  "What?!"  She said in disbelief.  "I can't believe that.   What is she think?"  This was very disappointing news.  She knew it couldn't be Rogar, he was hot and anyone would love to saddle up to him.  And it couldn't be his blood, cause she had tasted it and it was more delicious than anything she had tasted before.  "She took my friendship gesture as me trying to control her or something?"   Eva rolled her eyes and just sighed.   Why did things have to be so complicated?  "Well, I tried, I don't know what else I can do."  She glanced over at Rogar and placed her hand on his in a sympathetic gesture.  "I'm sorry, Rogar, for putting you in that postion.  It was not what I had expected and you should never have been put into a position of being rejected.  It's my fault and I accept the responsibility.  I will be more careful in the future."   She was feeling so much guilt, she decided not to add to his day with her own confused feelings.

Letting her head lean on his shoulder, she asked, "Why is it that everything I try to do just turns out.....just turns out making everything wrong?"  She thought about Lyk and had the feeling she would do the same thing if she followed her feelings.  The last thing she wanted to do was make things uncomfortable between them.  Loosing his friendship was not worth it.
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and tossed the ball lightly over to her.“You like flipping your hair alot huh?"he said with warmness.He liked her hair.It reminded him of his moms.It was almost identical in length too.He looked over at her.“You have your blade with you?"

LimitlessNikkie

I laughed not really having noticed doing it "It's always in the way but after 100 years i can't stand to have it tied back for very long." I say shrugging catching the deftly. To his next quesion I just nodded and lifted the hem of my tanktop up I few inches in the back to show the bottom of the sheath that laid against my spine. "Another habit too ingrained to get ride of."

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal listened as he thought about what she had just said while trying to recall last night anything he might have said to upset Alex, for he knew it was somehow his fault, even if Eva said it wasn't. When he felt her hand on his, he knew she was trying to cheer him up. "It's alright Eva. I'm fine and I would gladly be put in that position again, even if the same outcome was to happen. It is not your burden to bear, it is mine since I am your servant." he told her.

As she then, leaned against him, Rogal couldn't help but feel touched that she cared about him but he knew that he couldn't get that close to her yet, since feelings could interfere with him doing his job. "It's not that everything that you do blows up, it's just that some of the things that you don't plan thoroughly blow up but with me I can help make sure that nothing goes wrong and that even the most minute detail is taken care of." he reassured her.

Kaiser Maverick

He smile and lifted up the side of his hoodie.His machete was in its leather sheath.He smiled and asked.“Wanna train?"he inquired.He kept stretching as he was stiff from the way he slept

Edhel Tari

Eva sat up and looked at Rogal.  "So you are going to teach me how to be a vampire?"  She smiled.   It was amazing how much Rogal never thought of himself.  It actually bothered her a little, she didn't really think of him as such.  Sure he was a food source, but he seemed to enjoy the giving as much as she enjoyed the taking.  A perfect relationship.  Nothing personal. 

"Look, Rogal.  I am only concerned with my feedings.  So in  between them, as your mistress, I command you to go out and ....  mingle." She said with a shrug.  "Maybe there are other female humans around you would enjoy the company of."  Holding up her hand before he said anything, "And I don't care what your former master said, he is not here now, is he?  I'm your mistress now, and I want you well fed and happy.   This is my wish." 

She knew this was not what Rogal was accustomed to.  And she was sure nothing bad could come from it....surely not.   So, it was just up to Rogal to.....to obey.
(Shakespeare)