A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edhel Tari

Suddenly Eva felt she had walked into the middle of a discussion and knew nothing about what was going on.  And yet, as Bahadir spoke once more, it was as if it was suddenly okay that she didn't understand.    And yet, when he said retirement, she had to smile.  "I did not know vampires retired."  Plus, the fact that they never aged made years of existence irrelevant really.

"So you will be remaining here for some time?"  She asked him as they approached the school entrance. 
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk had heard of this guy before though he didn't know if he was who they were looking for. Either way as the approached the gate Lyk did something even h didn't expect his hand without him thinking about it went to hold Eva's.

LimitlessNikkie

The offer to continue was almost too much to refuse but I was too shaken and uneasy to try again the turbulent blissful feelings were just starting to fade and though I wanted them back I would be patient, I would wait. I laughed uneasily trying to lighten the mood that seemed so tense and strained "No I am fine Rogal, thank you." I said standing up and brushing my hair from my face smiling.

Leo

Bahadir chuckled "One must leave the stage for a younger generation, miss Eva, when one has developed too long a history of making immortal enemies" he nodded with the lingering smile on his face "I think I will stay for a month or two, I have a feeling I may even be needed here, in fact"
I'm not new. I just... lurk...

Edhel Tari

Eva felt Lyks hand slowly take her's within his.  Her eyes fickered a moment, looking down as her brow furrowed for just a second before looking back up at Bahadir, she was beginning not to feel so nervous with him.  He was an older vampire, which mean he had much one could learn from.  Eva clasped her hand around Lyks in a reassuring fashion.

"Why Bahadir, you don't look a day over 20."  She chuckled, turning towards the school.  "Well here is the entrance.  You only need to go through the doors, they are never locked that I know of.  The Administrative office is down the hall to your left.  I'm sure someone there can help you.  And Welcome."  She reached out her free hand to shake his.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal could tell that Alex wanted to continue to feed but she refused his offer. He knew that if his mistress learned of this she would punish him, even though he wasn't at fault. With a smile on his face, Rogal took her hand into his and held it tightly as he looked into her face. "Come with me." was all he said as he led the way back into the academy and to his dorm where he sat down on his bed and invited her to sit down next to him.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Gideon

Lyk squeezed Eva's hand and looked down at her with a look on his face as if to say "Do you trust him now or something?" He didn't know how to react right now she seemed to be warming up to him so he felt less on edge but in it's own way it put him on edge.

Leo

Bahadir extended his hand and gently held Eva's hand, bowing down to place a courteous kiss "I thank you for your time, miss Eva" he said and nodded at Lyk "And your patience, Lyk" he added with a solid expression.

LimitlessNikkie

I sat down and smiled lightly looking around the dorm room she could only assume was his, with a nagging thought it reminded her she should return to her own room and find out if she had a room mate and if so who it was. I pushed the slightly annoying thought away and focused on Rogal "Why did you bring me here?"

Edhel Tari

As Bahadir kissed her hand,  her eyes never left him.  It was the most romantic thing any guy had ever done.  Her face had a stunned look as she watched him leave them.  Only when Lyk squeezed her hand did she come out of her daze.  Shaking her head a bit, still holding his hand, she turned to look at him.  "What?  Did you need something?"  She asked, referring to the hand squeezing. 

"You know, he bothered me at first, but now...now he seems really nice."  She said, bringing the kissed hand up towards her, as if there would be a mark of some kind appearing there any second.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Do you still want that ride Eva?" Lyk asked it was all he could think of to do. "We should wash this lake water off of us."

Kevben Battleheart

"I brought you here because I know my mistress would want me to," he said looking down at the ground before back up at her, "it's what my mistress would want, and what she wants I want. So one way or the other, you will feed." he said, knowing that his mistress would want her friend to enjoy herself and not have to worry about her, which was why he had to do this whether she agreed to it or not.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Edhel Tari

Eva looked deep into Lyk's eyes.  You know, I really don't feel like swimming anymore, and I think you are right.  Let's go back to the dorm and get all these smells off of us."  She smiled.  "But no more dropping your towel."  She wagged a finger at him, but did not let go of his hand.   "I would say, let's race, but...I think I would rather just walk beside you, if you don't mind."  Her voice soft.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Haha Eva I promise I won't drop my towel in fact I will dress myself before I leave the bathroom if that's what you desire. I'd rather just walk with you too Eva." He gently smiled at her.

Leo

Bahadir walked down the hall, following Eva's directions. He pondered the possibility that Lyk would attempt to attack him out of petty revenge (as he saw it). If that happened, he thought, subduing the boy might not be an option due to the foolish rage that comes with vengeful offense. And thinking about himself killing an outmatched youngling disturbed him, casting the thoughts off his mind as he approached the administrative office.

Edhel Tari

As they walked into the school entrance and up the steps to their dorm room, Eva asked, "What were you talking about earlier with Bahadir?  I couldn't understand any of it.  And it appeared you both were...."  Glances at him..."Angry?"   

They arrived at the door and Eva opens it, going in and begins to rummage for her towels, toiletries and other things she would need, before closing everything and depositing them on her bed and sitting down, waiting for Lyk to explain.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"You see the area I'm from is the called the South-Eastern Forests and shortly before I'd left we have had several killing. They where hunted down and killed not in battle and I think that might be him but I'm not sure." And I'm jealous of him when he's around you Lyk thought but why am I jealous and why'd I hold your hand all the way here and like it? "There's no way to be sure if it's him or not I just don't get a good feeling from him but if you like him I'll be kind to him my dear."

LimitlessNikkie

I jumped across the room and away from Rogal feeling sick to my stomach, wanting to run. I knew now why Eric had been so protective of his servants even if he was horrible to them himself, they were his and he explain to me once that our blood line is diffrent and that maybe it was a blessing I couldn't feed directly that the connection it can fuse can be quiet uncomfortable.  I knew I didn't bond with him but the mention of Eva the reminder that he was hers was horrible after tasting him. I felt a feral desire to claim him in the most basic of ways I could still taste his blood on my lips and the reminder of Eva on my ears and I couldn't take it. I drew on anger to defend myself to put space between my chaotic emotions and the human who knew nothing about me "I'm not her ward to be worried over" I said snidely feeling like a bitch.

Edhel Tari

Eva listened to him tell his side of the story.  She could see why he would be concerned with the new man.  "Well, like you say, you are not sure.  So, perhaps we should not judge him until you do?"   She wasn't trying to make light of the story, not at all.  But it would not do if her roommate should loose himself and cause a rip int he fine line holding the school together.

Standing, she began to gather her things as she asked over her shoulder.  "You don't mind if I take a shower first, do you?"
(Shakespeare)

TheWhiteEmperor

[OOC || Please excuse my absence, I was on a sort of vacation. =P I am lost now, so I'll just go on with what I know.]

Leon stood there, oddly shocked at the events that had occurred. Looking down at his small bloody wound, he grinned. Hm, it seems I was too easy on them, he thought after everyone had left. After class, he went to cleaning his wound and ensuring that it wasn't anything too serious, which it wasn't. The day was starting off slow, and it was to be expected that things would be uneasy for the first couple of days, or weeks in this case. He sighed to himself and continued on with the days' work, continuing to teach the coming classes with a sort of distant feel. He seemed distracted by something, but the other students didn't seem to notice, or care, he didn't know which, nor did he care.

None of the classes were quite as bad as the first, but some got a little out of hand when a renegade lycan or vampire thought that they stood a chance of making their teacher a pet for themself. It didn't take much for him to dispatch them, watching as they scamper away from him. At one point, the Headmaster himself intervened. Leon grinning with slight amusement, but the Headmaster saw things differently. However, the rest of the day was generally boring and uneventful.

Late that night, Leon found himself near restless and worn-out. "Heh, teaching seems to be a workout in itself," he mumbled to the mirror as he re-cleaned and re-bandaged his cut from Cry Baby. What was it that she had said that set him off? Made him so unsure and uneasy? Tch, fuck it.. Stupid kid. She'll learn one of these days, he thought forcefully. He needed rest, that was it. Turning back to sleep in his desk chair, he slept well until the next morning.

Next Day...

That morning, as the children began to spill into the classroom for Combat Arts, Leon, their teacher, seemed to not be present. He was gone.
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Gideon

"Go ahead Eva I can wait. Until I'm sure I'll treat him as a regular vampire here and I really am sorry about saying vamp earlier you forgive me right?"

Shortly after Eva entered the bathroom to take a shower Lyk started taking a nap while he waited for her to get finished. He even slept with his belly up showing he was comfortable.

Edhel Tari

"Of course I forgive you."  She smiled, before closing the door behind her.   Turning on the hot water, it was barely warm against her skin when she entered.  But it felt good as she washed the smell of the lake out of her hair and off her body.  She loved her shower gel that left her smelling like lilacs when she went to sleep.  She cleaned her wet body, scrubbing her porcelain skin until she felt revived.  Once finished, she dried herself, wrapping a towel around her head.   Slipping into a white, high waisted gown, she walked out of the bath room, her dress flowing about her her as she walked to her dresser and began to put things away. 

Glancing over at Lyk, he seemed to be fast asleep.  Now she felt bad.  She supposed she had worn him out with out the running and such.  She wasn't sure she should wake him.   After everything had been put away, she tiptoe over to his bed and began to put a blanket over him, trying not to wake him up.

(Shakespeare)

Gideon

After Eva put the blanket on him Lyk stirred a little. "Eva" escaped his lips while he slept and eveidently dreamed.

Edhel Tari

Eva smiled, finishing covering him.  Then walked over to her bed,  crawling to the far side to sit by the window.  Looking out, she began to brush her hair while thinking about the strange man she had met today.  Could he really be the man that Lycan's dreaded?  Or could Lyk be mistaken?  Who could know, really?

She continued to brush her hair out till it dried, gazing out into the night.  Then when finished, she got between the sheets and snuggled down to sleep.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk woke up in the middle of the night not for any reason it just happened but when he woke up he noticed Eva had put a blanket on him. 'That was nice of her.' He looked over at her 'You know she really is beautiful especially with the moonlight on her.' That brought a grin to Lyk's face he then stood up and looked outside a Mother Luna. "She sure is beautiful." Lyk said out loud in a normal voice.