A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gideon

"I might transform in my sleep I know I've done it because I wake up and my sheets and pillows are ruined because of my claws but I assure you I'm still in complete control. I'm just not the question asking person I observe things to get my answers and besides my dear you aren't that scarey." He stuck his tounge out at her with that last comment.

RomanSoldier

Quote from: Shoshana on June 28, 2010, 05:24:58 AM
Nate felt his pulse quicken. Something about her soft smile encouraged him--perhaps he had found the one. He kept smiling at her, but he put an earnestness in his voice so she would know that he was serious.

"My family has been in service to wolves for generations. I'm here to continue that tradition. Do you, ah, do you have a human in service to you yet?"

Unfortunately, Kiryu chose that moment to walk back into the room, holding a seriously injured vampire by the throat! Nate glanced back at Samantha and nodded at her, trusting her to answer him as soon as she could. Then he went forward to check on his friend and to help him put the injured vamp down gently. Even if the vampire had attacked Kiryu--and Nate assumed that was the case--they would have to see to its wounds. No wolf should be responsible for taking the first life in this experiment.

Samantha watched as Nate stood up and rushed to the wolf in the door way. Her hope faded that he might be looking for someone.  He had obviously been asking because he knew of someone that needed a wolf protector. She turned and looked away from the carnage.  Something inside of her stirred. She felt the desire to eat large quantities of rare steak.  She stifled a laugh. She loved going out to restaurants and ordering a steak rare.  They almost never got it right. When she said rare she meant that she wanted the meat to be waved over the fire, once or twice.  She hoped the cafeteria had that kind of food.

Edhel Tari

Eva pretended to be upset, as if he had insulted her.  Closing the gap between them, she jumped up onto his stomach and let her body weight push him under.  And she waited....and waited, her torso held there by her elbows.    Then looking at him disgusted..."Let me guess....you are the unsinkable Lycan."  She said with a smirk.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Well you could say that haha you don't way enough to sink me my dear." He stuck his tounge at her again before putting it back in his mouth. "You're pretty brave though to get so close a lycan like that since you're a vampire I'll give you that. Hmm must mean you trust me a lot huh?

Edhel Tari

Eva shrugged, then slid off and slowly began swimming around him floating in the water.  "Perhaps.  But trust is such a cautious word in this case, since neither of us really know what 'could' happen without either of us meaning for it to.  But I certainly won't jump to conclusions like I did in class."  She admitted. 

Diving beneath the warm water, she swam under Gideon, poking his back as she went, then continued swimming, checking out the bottom as she went.  Since Vampires really did breath, she could stay down there forever.  Finding nothing of interest, she came back to the top, finding herself further out in the middle than she realized.  "Aren't you getting tired of just floating yet?"  She called over to Gideon, with a chuckle.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Shoshana

Quote from: RomanSoldier on June 29, 2010, 04:21:43 PM
Samantha watched as Nate stood up and rushed to the wolf in the door way. Her hope faded that he might be looking for someone.  He had obviously been asking because he knew of someone that needed a wolf protector. She turned and looked away from the carnage.  Something inside of her stirred. She felt the desire to eat large quantities of rare steak.  She stifled a laugh. She loved going out to restaurants and ordering a steak rare.  They almost never got it right. When she said rare she meant that she wanted the meat to be waved over the fire, once or twice.  She hoped the cafeteria had that kind of food.

"Can someone help this vampire?" Nate asked, looking wearily at Kiryu, who showed no signs of releasing the vamp. "Or, ah, maybe we should find a teacher . . ."
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Gideon

"Well I can tell you I won't go into any animalistic rage I can control my self now I passed that stage long ago. Though if someone precious to me was to be seriously harm my animal side would take over and no I rather like relaxing like this." He wanted to flip over after she got on him he felt vulnerable like this. Which raised the questioned why'd lay like this anyway like all Lycans and canines around the world he'd only show his belly to someone he was very comfortable with or cared for.

Edhel Tari

Eva swam back over towards Lyk.  "You are truly set in your ways, aren't you?'   She then splashed him.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Yes, yes I am." He said before she splashed him then he looked at her. "You're starting something you can't finish my dear."

Kaiser Maverick

He growled and let him go.“Alright you said you needed a master.I need servant.You with me now understand?"he said as he turn to the vamp.“First we need to get him some help."

Edhel Tari

Eva giggled.  "Oh really?"  Splashes him again.  "You don't scare me." 
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

He looked at Eva with an anooyed look. "Oh it's on!" He said as began to splash tons of water at her.

Shoshana

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on June 29, 2010, 04:49:04 PM
He growled and let him go.“Alright you said you needed a master.I need servant.You with me now understand?"he said as he turn to the vamp.“First we need to get him some help."

Something was wrong with Kiryu--he had completely changed from the wolf who insisted that he didn't want a servant and wasn't into the master-slave thing. Maybe it was just that he was in the heat of battle.

Nate swallowed. "I'm already pledged to Samantha," he said as he helped Kiryu set the vampire down on the floor, so at least Kiryu wasn't choking the poor being anymore.

Then he turned and gave Samantha a pleading glance, praying that she did indeed want him for a servant and that she would back him up.

~Bruce Springsteen

Edhel Tari

Eva screamed, laughed, and held her hands up to shield herself.  He certainly was a master of water splashing, but she could stay under water longer.  Letting herself sink, she swam beneath him.  Looking at him, she doubted she would be strong enough to pull him down, and he already showed pulling his shorts down would not embarrass him.  So what could she do?

Nothing!!!  So she swam up behind him and jumped on his back.  "Aha!  now I got you!"  She laughed.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Ahhh." He yelped surprised that she jumped on his back. "Haha nice one there dear but you have made your vulnerable." He said as he reached behind himself and tickled her.

Kaiser Maverick

He just stared.His luck was never right.“Yknow what forget it!Damn!"he said as he left the classroom.He left the building and headed towards the tower.He scaled the outside building and hopped over the railing.He stared in the vast azure sky and relaxed.If there was one thing that relaxed him more than the stars it was the sky.He wondered how many times he had screwed up sive he got here.He counted atleast five.He looked out and saw Lyk and Eva swimming in the lake.On the other side he saw Alex talking with Rogal.He fell onto his back and kept staring into the sky.He didnt feel like going back to class today.He decided to just relax and sleep.He closed his eyes and let the soothing wind ease his troubles.“Gotta move forward."he said as he drifted. 

Edhel Tari

Eva hadn't expected to get tickled, and began to laugh and squirm on his back before slipping off and back into the water once more.  Swimming away from him, she came up a few yards away.  "You are no fun, Lyk.  I can't dunk you, I can't splash you without  drinking a ton of water, and I can't even get a ride on your back."  She said disgustingly unhappy.   "There is nothing fun to do, so I guess we should go back to the school."

Eva began to swim back towards shore, completely ignoring Lyk as she swam past him.
(Shakespeare)

Shoshana

Damn it! Nate hadn't meant to offend Kiryu. They were supposedly friends! And he knew--or he thought he knew--that Kiryu didn't want him as a servant anyway. That was just the battle heat speaking.

Besides, he had just offered himself to Samanatha. If she didn't want him--well, he would deal with that later.

He looked down at the vamp--he had no idea what to do with the creature. He glanced at Samantha, but she was looking away. She was probably using all her energy to make sure she didn't go into a battle rage at the sight of the bloodied vamp.

"Mistress," Nate said to her, "I'm going to find a professor."

~Bruce Springsteen

Gideon

"Well Eva if you wanted a piggy back ride all you had to do was ask." He said as he swam up beside her and smiled a gentle smile.

Edhel Tari

Eva stopped at Gideon was suddenly in front of her, her feet touching ground.  A shocked look came across her face.  "I hadn't thought of that!"  She laughed, covering her mouth in embarrassment.   She should've thought of that, afterall, she was raised with good manners.  What was she thinking?  Was she changing?  "Well, Lyk."  She smiled shyly, "may I have a ride?"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Sure though you may want to put your clothes on I can see thing you probaly want me saying" He said as pointed at her wet underwear.

Edhel Tari

Looking down, she had forgotten about white material and water.  Then looking up at him, she sighed.  "Then stop looking!  Besides, I'll be on your back and you can't see me there."  She made a face at him and moved back deeper in the water.  "So come on, give me a ride."  She said, holding her arms out to him.
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal laughed a bit at Alex saying that he was playing with his life. "I have no fear. I'm already playing with my life coming here am I not, with so many vampires and werewolves that can easily tear me in two. So yes you can feed from me and I do it willingly." he said, answering her question as he waited to feel her fangs sink into neck.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

LimitlessNikkie

I felt like a war was going on inside my head both sides scream loudly and I felt like I was ripping in half but as I listened to Rogal give himself willingly to me everything seemed to go quiet like the world was holding it's breath waiting, just waiting. I slide my fingernail against his skin cutting him easily, he's blood beaded against the small cut and my reaction was immediate I was leaned in and touched my lips to the cut and trying to keep a tight leash on my desire I pulled gently on the can and lost myself in the bliss of feeding. I wrapped an arm around his shoulders and pressed close to Rogal and I sucked on the cut.

Gideon

Quote from: Edhel Tari on June 29, 2010, 05:55:38 PM
Looking down, she had forgotten about white material and water.  Then looking up at him, she sighed.  "Then stop looking!  Besides, I'll be on your back and you can't see me there."  She made a face at him and moved back deeper in the water.  "So come on, give me a ride."  She said, holding her arms out to him.
He moved back into the water with and leaned forward for her to get on. "I'm sorry Eva I can't help myself sometimes haha and where do you want to go M'Lady?"