A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoshana

QuoteSamantha took the time too look around.  She noticed a lone human and was surprised at his presence. It appeared as if he was disgusted by the vampires that were discussing the fate of another human.  Well disgusted was not quite the right word, but she figured it was good enough for now.  She took the time to try and discern his smell.  He faintly smelled of sweat and wolf.  She wondered who this human was, and whether or not he was free of the taking.

Since the class hadn't started yet, Nate figured he should say hello to the new girl who walked in--he'd been too busy listening to Eva and Alex before.

The new girl had taken a seat in the back, so he twisted in his chair to smile at her. He could tell right away that she was a wolf. It was hard to say exactly how he knew, since her human form didn't give her away and he had only a human's nose. But he knew; he'd been around were-wolves all his life, after all.

He almost sighed in relief. Thank G-d the new person wasn't another vamp! He flashed her a smile that was friendly-yet-deferential. "Hey," he said, tipping an imaginary cap. "I'm Nate Goodwin."
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Edhel Tari

Eva just laughed at Lyk.  "I would say yes, it was because of all the rumors, but unfortunately I've never heard them."  Glancing over to him, she grinned, "So do you want to fill me in so I'll know to be nervous from now on?"    Lyk was so different than the other Lycans.  She was rather happy she had him for a roommate and some of the other ones.  With the others, she would truly be afraid to close both eyes to sleep.

"Lyk, what do you do when classes are over?  Surely you like to have fun doing something other than hunting us down."   Eva was hoping she could find a connection, a place in their friendship could find some things in common.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"When classes are over hmm well usually I go on runs through the forest you're welcome to join me sometime. If you want of course." Lyk smiled at but that Lycan part of his brain was yelling 'She's a freakin Vamp are you crazy!!! What would the rest of your clan say?!?!'

Edhel Tari

Eva thought about that..."Running through the woods?   To be honest, I've never really done that.  The question is, could I keep up with you?"  At first thought, Eva had thought..ewwww, how horrible out with all that muck.  But in truth she had no idea what it would feel like.  Perhaps it was time for her to stretch her wings.   Looking at Lyk with a smile she said, "Alright, I'll run with you.  But....don't leave me behind, I could get lost, ok?"  She was putting her faith in Lyk.  Faith that he wouldn't let anything harm her.  And besides, Rogal would be busy with Alex.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Quote from: Edhel Tari on June 27, 2010, 10:55:43 PM
Eva thought about that..."Running through the woods?   To be honest, I've never really done that.  The question is, could I keep up with you?"  At first thought, Eva had thought..ewwww, how horrible out with all that muck.  But in truth she had no idea what it would feel like.  Perhaps it was time for her to stretch her wings.   Looking at Lyk with a smile she said, "Alright, I'll run with you.  But....don't leave me behind, I could get lost, ok?"  She was putting her faith in Lyk.  Faith that he wouldn't let anything harm her.  And besides, Rogal would be busy with Alex.
"I run in my Human form so you can keep and don't worry I won't let anything happen to you I swear upon my life and honor I won't. I can tell you're nervous I can smell it on you. Don't worry you can trust me." *gives a reassuring smile* Again the voice in his head was pissed.

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu decided that he should get to class eventually.He climbed down the tower and back to his dorm room.He looked over at a notice on his door that required him to see the academys nurse.He walked a hell of a long walk to the nurses office and she smiled,handing him a vial of blue pills.Heart pills apparently.His mom wanted him to take one everyday.They were smaller than a button so over 150 pills in the vial.He just took them and sighed.His condition stopped him from enjoying his childhood but as he grew older the effectes were less frequent.He walked back to his dorm room and got dressed.He looked in the mirror and nearly dropped his cell phone he had in hand.His eyes were green.A natrural green.But also wolf shaped.He nearly flipped out at that sight.He sighe as he grabbed a bottle of Coke from his bag.

He walked through another hallway and into another building to get to his designated class.He didnt want to go but again he had to.He approached the door and gripped the knob.He pulled and the knob broke right off.His eye twitched.He tried to pull the door open and accodentally pulled it off its hinges.He just threw the door aside and walked towards the front of the class.He saw everyone was there and some new faces.He sat in one of the front seats and pulled the vial out.He took a pill out and held in his left hand while he opened his water bottle.He put it in his mouth and drank a huge gulp of water behind it.He picked up the vial and turned it delicately between his fingers.

Edhel Tari

Eva smiled gratefully to him.  "Alright, I'll trust you."   Then looking around the room, she wondered out loud.  "Where is that teacher?  We've been waiting a very long time.  I wonder if he's going to jump out any minute and try to scare us all to death."  She laughed.  She wouldn't put anything past that human.

Glancing back to Lyk, "Maybe he won't show and we can get out early."  She said hopefully.  Anything but be here.

Suddenly there was a sound at the door.  Turning around, you could see right through where the door knob was.  Just as Eva was about to say something about it, the entire door was ripped of and on the other side stood Kiryu.  Her eyes grew big in shock.  She had no idea he was so strong.  "Wow, what did he eat for breakfast?!"  She said to no one in particular.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Hmm he must be mad or something in any case wanna go ahead and head out?"

Edhel Tari

Eva looked back at him, "You don't think the Teacher is coming, do you?"  That would be Eva's biggest fear, the teacher would show up, count heads and get on the backs of those not around. 
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"No not really and does it matter? Have you ever done something that technically wrong for fun?"

Edhel Tari

Eva shrugged, "Alright then, come show what is so great about running."  She laughed, standing up and turning to Rogal.  "I'm going to go running, but don't worry, I'll be fine, you stay here and talk to Alex."  She smiled, then turned back to Lyk.  "Okay, lead the way."
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Ok follow me." He lead her to the edge of the forest. "Are you ready? Cause here we go try and catch me!" he said running off into the forest fast enough to get ahead of her but not so fast she couldn't catch up.

Edhel Tari

Eva saw him speed away.  Immediately she started to run too, but he didn't always stay on the path, and the jumping and dodging were working her hard.    But after a while it was like her senses opened up for the first time, and her speed began to increase.  Even her ability to see, analyze the best move, and dodge branches, rocks and bushes was enhanced. 

After a while, she was laughing and giggling like a little girl with a new toy.  Coming up beside Lyk, she looked at him and smiled before turning straight ahead and going off in her own direction, weaving out away from the path, then coming back across to the other side and repeating the motion.  She never felt so alive.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Hahaha You having fun Eva? I told running was good." He smiled at her and slowly starts going faster.

Edhel Tari

Yes, Eva was having fun.  The longer she ran the stronger she felt.  Maybe it was the pure blood she had taken in that day, she didn't know, but she continued to weave in and out, even coming behind Lyk and tapping him on the shoulder before zipping off in another direction, laughing as she went.  She was having a good time, like she'd never known before. 

She wasn't sure how far they had gone, but she did know that they had kept the path in view.  Suddenly, as she came upon the path again, she came to a dead stop, then turned to see if Lyk would too.  Could a werewolf, even in human form, stop on a dime?
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk tried to stop but in a somewhat comical fashion he slid passed Eva before coming to a complete stop. "Is something wrong Eva?"

Edhel Tari

Eva giggled.  "Nope, just checking your reflexes is all.  Not too bad."  She grinned.  Then she walked over to him and realized.  "I'm not even tired or winded or anything!  It is amazing."   She looked at his body..."Aren't you?"    Instead of running, she simply started walking not able to get over this amazing speed, and why hadn't her father told her?  "You know Lyk, sometimes I think my father kept these things from me for a reason.  But why?"  She glanced over at him.  "It makes no sense."
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"I've been wondering the same thing about what my father told me about vampires. How offensive is Vamp to you guys? Do you even like being called vampires?" He looked at her and a weird thought went throught his head even through she was sweating a little she was still really beautiful. Why was he thinking such things? She was a vamp...pire after all.

Edhel Tari

Eva glanced over towards him and smiled.  "Actually, I like being called Eva...I have no idea what the others like to be called."  She chuckled, placing her hands behind her back, and looking ahead.  "But as for what you call the species....Vampire, I suppose.  What about you?"  Glancing back over at him again.  "Is Lycan the proper word for your species?"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"More than proper haha we take great pride in being called Lycans, in fact until you reach a certain age you are just a pup. I wonder what a child that was both vampire and lycan would be called?"

Edhel Tari

Eva chuckled at such a thought, "Ummmm, how about Vampcan, or Lyciar?"  She glanced at him still chuckling.  "What a crazy thing to think of.  No Lycan or Vampire could ever mate, they are too different.  And can you imagine what would happen once their Elders heard about it."  Eva shuddered at the thought.  "No, they would never let such a child survive.  They have a hard enough time just trying to live together side by side here."   

Eva could always count on Lyk to come up with something off the wall.  "You really are a thinker, you know that?  Your mind must be working all the time from some of the things you come up with."  Her voice was almost admiring.
(Shakespeare)

LimitlessNikkie

During Eva's speech about sharing the human I could do nothing but smile like an idiot and try to repress the memories of all the failed attempts at live feeding while I was young that seemed to come to life before my eyes.

It was on the tip of my tongue to refuse her to tell her it simply wasn't possible, that I'd accepted the limitations of my blood lust long ago but the words just wouldn't come. Then before I could actually decide anything she was gone with Lyk across the room then leaving all together.

Sighing lightly I wondered what game fate was playing at testing every strength I had. Turning to the human I gave him a dazzling smile "I guess we'll be spending alot of time together but first I am sorry but I don't believe we were ever properly introduced my names Alex and you are?"

Gideon

"Thank you Eva I think I think to much hahaha but think about it though with the Elders doing this they'd probaly hail such a child as somekind of savior. In theory a vampire and lycan could have a child if the lycan was in human form then our DNA is very similiar. As for living side by side we seem to be able to live side by side pretty well don't we?"

Edhel Tari

she had to agree, she and Lyk seemed to get along better than any of the others.  "But one vampire and one Lycan getting along doesn't mean everything is alright.  Can you imagine what that child would have to live with?  Not everyone is happy about this trial school."  She shook her head lightly, looking off through the woods.  "I would think the parents and child would have to be on the run constantly.  Death could be waiting around every corner."  Eva shivered and wrapped her arms around herself.  "I don't even want to think about it.  Its no way to survive."  She said softly. 
(Shakespeare)

RomanSoldier

Quote from: Shoshana on June 27, 2010, 10:29:57 PM
Since the class hadn't started yet, Nate figured he should say hello to the new girl who walked in--he'd been too busy listening to Eva and Alex before.

The new girl had taken a seat in the back, so he twisted in his chair to smile at her. He could tell right away that she was a wolf. It was hard to say exactly how he knew, since her human form didn't give her away and he had only a human's nose. But he knew; he'd been around were-wolves all his life, after all.

He almost sighed in relief. Thank G-d the new person wasn't another vamp! He flashed her a smile that was friendly-yet-deferential. "Hey," he said, tipping an imaginary cap. "I'm Nate Goodwin."

She smiled softly.  "Hi, I'm Samantha. My friends call me Sam. Its a pleasure to meet you." She was nervous. How come she felt this way? Perhaps it was because she was in heat, or perhaps it was because he was kinda cute. She watched as two of the students left. She was worried that they were going off to fight becuase she knew one was a vampire and the other a wolf.