A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edhel Tari

Eva had smelled the human behind her, but she didn't want to risk becoming too attracted to the blood she smell flowing in his veins.  She had never bitten into flesh, all her meals were served directly from the donor into a crystal goblet, where she would drink the warm blood immediately.  It was one of the orders of her father.   So she had been trained never to actually bite to get her food.

But then this human, who looked so helpless and fragile, came up to her and made this amazing speech about seeking a Master?  Stopping suddenly, as the boy called Nate passed closely by her, her eyes followed him as the warm blood within him radiated so sweet, until once again her eyes rested on this boy, "Rogal, is it?"  She asked, "And what is this about looking for a master?"  This could be intriguing.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Shoshana

Quote from: Shoshana on June 24, 2010, 02:18:31 PM
Nate raised his eyebrows. "Ah, sure. I've never had a werewolf call me friend instead of servant, but I'd be honored. Are, uh, are such friendships common in your clan?"

Nate wanted to bite his tongue. Had he offended the werewolf by being too inquisitive? Damn.

"Sorry," he said, smiling at the quiet wolf, "don't mind me. I've always been too curious. But I'm glad to have a friend here."

With that he bit into his apple. He could deal with companionable silence for now.
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

Shoshana

"Interesting," Nate said. "I grew up with it--the master-slave bit, I mean. My whole family serves in Clan Kelev in one capacity or another. I can't say it's ever bothered me." He paused to take another bite of his apple. "So what do you think of the school so far?"

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

Shoshana

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

Shoshana

"I admire the way you stood up against the fighting in the classroom," Nate said. "I've got to admit that I was doing my best to stay unnoticed."

~Bruce Springsteen

Shoshana

Nate glanced at the clock on the wall. "Damn, I better run--I still don't know where my class is. Talk to you later!"

He paused to--well, what was he supposed to do? The guy obviously didn't want to be bowed to. Nate settled for nodding at him and set off for the hallway, apple still in hand.

~Bruce Springsteen

LimitlessNikkie

I watched the sun paint the sky into a tapestry of colors while I walked back to the castle. I hadn't meant to spend all night out but until seeing the sunlight tinting the sky I couldn't make myself leave the peace that was the wild. maybe vampires are more animal then we'd like to think...or maybe it's just me. I went to my room, my room mate had left already and my suit case was still were I left it untouched. Taking a quick shower I dressed in a pair of black shorts and white tank top my hair in a messy half bun that hung half way down my back and though I knew I shouldn't I strapped a long dagger to my back, even at school I could break the basic lessons I'd been taught all my vampire life, you didn't go out as pray.
Smiling feeling light and happy after my pleasant night I went to the cafe for a meal and figure out who my room mate was since I hadn't bothered to look at their things and the smell had been overwhelmed by my shampoo.

Shoshana

Nate hurried to the cafeteria door and accidentally banged against a girl [Alex] who was just stepping inside--thankfully not hard enough to knock either of them down.

"Oh, sorry!" he said. Then he swallowed.

He had seen her yesterday. She was pretty, and probably a couple of years older than he was; maybe eighteen or nineteen.  And she was a vamp. A vamp who hopefully didn't have anything against a clumsy human.

~Bruce Springsteen

LimitlessNikkie

The human smelled really good at that moment, not as powerful as the teacher but enticing and warm. I smiled brightly at him wishing he wasn't carrying the slight sent of Were with him that told me he probibly served them. "No harm done" I said laughing lightly.

Shoshana

She had a gorgeous smile. He tried to dismiss that thought--it probably wasn't healthy to think that way about a vamp. Especially since he couldn't quite interpret the look in her eyes. 

Nate  managed a smile back. "Good. I'm Nate by the way. Nate Goodwin. I, ah, guess I'll be seeing you in class."

~Bruce Springsteen

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal stopped and bowed to Eva. "Rogal is correct my lady. Rogal Dorn, previously a servant of Adolphus and I guess now disowned by him, and now he has sent me here to find a new master, one that would care for me my old master said." Rogal explained as he eyed Eva curiously, remembering something Adolphus had told him. "You aren't a Werewolf are you?" he asked, taking a step back to run just in case.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled at him "Nice to meet you Nate. I'm Alex by the way, so you know the next time we run into each other." I said laughing lightly before heading into the cafe.

Edhel Tari

Eva smiled at Rogal.  "No, Rogal, I am not.  But my roommate at this school is.  They have a rule that every vampire has to share a room with a Lycan."  Moving over to him, she took his hand into hers gently.  "I will be happy to take care of you, Rogal.  Come to the cafeteria and eat.  You looked like you have come a long way, and need to get your strength back."

Eva lead the young man into the cafe where some had already gathered.  She nodded to those she knew and said good morning.  Once they arrived at the food section, she turned to Rogal.  "Now you can eat anything from this buffet.  Understand?  You have no limits.  Over there is where you find something to drink."  She said pointing to a separate station.  "Once you pick your food, I'll be sitting over there."  Pointing to where the other students had gathered.  "Just come over and join us, I'll make room for you."  She smiled warmly at him.  "Oh, and if anyone asks....you are mine now, okay?" 

Turning she walked over to the other students, feeling a bit strange having a slave at the moment.  Not that she intended to treat him as such, slavery was just ..... ugh.   If you are going to have someone at your beck and call, a little bit of personality was nice, not some lifeless drone.  Sitting down with Kiryu, Alex and the delicious smelling boy that had passed her.  "So, how is everyone today.  Ready for another day of class?"  She glanced over at Kiryu, since he was the one that convinced her to give it another try.  "I am soooo excited to deal with the Terminator again."  She said sarcastically.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu eyes were glowing green.He had activated his powers.As he stared out the window his iris danced.He was concentrating hard.Really hard.He had shook his head as his eyes started to bleed.

LimitlessNikkie

I laughed "I don't know he didn't kill me I threatened to claim him that's points in his favor." I say taking a sip of the blood I warmed just a few minutes ago "besides now that he's done his whole 'I'm so scary' routine maybe he'll lighten up." I said shrugging. When Kiryu started to bleed I smeeled it imediatly it wasn't like a humans blood so wild and alluring like melted chocolate only a hundred times better, Were blood smelled like extract of Were strong potnet and compleatly unappealing.  "Kiryu are you ok?"

Gideon

Lyl woke up to see his roomate was gone and he checked the time. "Oh crap I'm going to miss Breakfast!" He said as he got dressed quickly not bothering to mess with hygene and ran into the cafeteria and filled his plate with as much lycan food he could. "Yes they have everything!"

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu was pissed.He needed more control.“Again....."he muttered in a low voice.“Again" he said as he opened his eyes as thry began to glow green again.He wasnt dont yet.He needed to do this.It was the only was he could control his powers.But it took a major toll on his body.

LimitlessNikkie

I watched as Kiryu as his eyes turned green and wondered what the hell but dind't ask I could tell he was consintrating on something really hard.

Kaiser Maverick

He frowned.He put his hand to his head as he started to breath raggedly.He turned outside to the sky as looks at a cloud.He almost had it but close wasnt enough.He needed absoltue control before he could be a regular member of this school.

Edhel Tari

Eva smiled at Alex, "You really were amazing yesterday.  I couldn't believe how skilled you were.  I think he met his match in you, Alex."  She said with admiration.

Gideon came flying into the room.  "Well if it isn't my roommate.  Good morning Gideon!"  She called as he slid past them.  "Boy that guy can eat!"  She said with a chuckled.  Turning back to Alex, she saw a strange look on her face and heard her talking to Kiryu.  Looking at the boy herself, she was shocked to see him bleeding from his eyes, the smell was intoxicating to say the least, but because he was a friend, frightening as well. 

"Alex, should we get someone?  Anyone that could help him?"  She had no clue what to do, or even where to find someone except that horrible Leon.
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal sighed in relief when she told him that she wasn't a Werewolf and as she led him to the cafeteria, only then did he begin to feel some slight hunger pangs. "Thank you. Something to eat would be nice right about now." he said as she led him to the cafeteria where there was already a couple of other students' but he ignored them as he followed Eva over to the buffet and nodded his head as she explained everything to him and then left him to help himself.

Rogal quickly got a tray and piled it high with food. Once he was done filling his tray with scrambled eggs, waffles, bacon, and a couple of apples, Rogal got himself a glass of orange juice and then went over to the table that Eva had pointed at. He eyed each of those sitting there with a weary eye, wanting nothing to happen to his new mistress, as he ate standing up.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

LimitlessNikkie

I looked at the human how kept looking at Eva and was standing as he ate. it was easy to reconize what he was I just never figured Eva for one of the vampires who kept a slave, she seemed a bit more upper crust then that. "I wouldn't know who to get." I said looking at Kiryu. "I can tell he's doing something but I have no way to stop him thats plesant and he needs to stop, your going to far when you start bleeding." I said a strain of worry in my voice as memories of eager flegglings killed themselves pushing to hard to fast with abilities they didn't fully understand yet, I remembered the screams as they pushed themselves past the limit and thier bodies gave out all because they were unwilling to go slowly, mental abilities were always the worst. "Blood is bad sign" I said shuttering.