A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xwickedsmilesx

A School Divided
A vampire/werewolf literate roleplay
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

____|You stand before the gates of Blackwald Academy. Boarding school for the prestigious and noble line of vampires and their loyal companions. Familiar to all in the area most stray away from its grounds and school is just starting as usual there is a flood of students returning from summer break.

____|Except there is one small difference this year. This year for efforts for a more peaceful futures the elders have decided that they would be closing down Keshler Hope Academy an open class Werewolf school and transferring the students to the larger Blackwald campus. Before students of Blackwald and Keshler were forbidden to mingle because of the constant wars between their kinds throwing them into a single school in hopes for a brighter future has many questioning the elders of both races.

____|Now your starting a fresh new school year with a mixture of races you've always been taught to hate. Everything from your dorms, classrooms, cafeteria, even bathrooms is shared with them. How are you going to deal?

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

____|Other comments I'd like to make note of:
✖This is an open role play to join simply post your profile in the profile thread and then start posting here.
✖I don't expect many teacher sign ups so assume that all teachers are npc.
✖Acceptable races for this rp are:
---Vampires - I don't care how you make your vampire I am not going to judge you if you liked twilight even if I didn't.
---Werewolfs - Again don't care how you make them if they can change at will have half stages can't even enter a second form go for it.
---Humans - Humans are meant more to be as familiars or aides to vampires or werewolfs more like a lower class citizen. Some might even be 'enslaved' or 'packed' to their 'host'. Humans with out 'host' should only be attending the school to find one. Humans can also have some sort of power.
✖ Don't go insane with your characters, just because I'm letting you post them on your own I will still be checking them and I retain the right to reject a character.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

[ooc//Profiles//?]
[OPEN!!!]

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna & Alezander Koya

Saluna was practically skipping circles around Alezander as the followed the main enterance to the school. She was giggling and chattering about everything that came to mind and Alex was doing his best to pretend as if he didn't know her and she was just some annoying wolf trying to press his buttons.

Well he didn't have to try very hard Salu was good about pressing buttons but then again it was probably her childlike, naive attitude that did that. He opened his mouth baring his fangs and hissing at her which caused her to slow to a stop and look at him as if broken hearted for only a split second before she figured it was a game and perked up again slapping him on the shoulder and then taking off running.

Alex however would not follow, he also refused to look around to see if he was drawing attention. He just continued on into the main building to find his schedule room, and get settled before he would have to deal with any sort of fights or awkward confrontations.

It took Saluna a while before it was clear that she was not being chased by Alex, she frowned slowing to a stop and realizing not only was she concerned about her friendship with the others falling to shambles just when she thought they would be spending so much time together. She was also lost, in a new school, in some strange hallway, and after a quick look out the window possibly on the second floor. She have a small whimper and set off in a clueless wonder pondering if her and Alex needed to sit down and have a real talk.

LimitlessNikkie

As I was walked up the steps to the school I wrinkled my nose. I could smell them the dogs, that descend. I knew I should be more open minded I'd promised myself I would be but the smell in the air so close to me made me want to hide in the shadows, pull out a dagger and wait to pounce on one.
I watched as one ran around and played laughing and giggling as the vampire friend of hers ignored her, digging my fingernails into my palm I tried to calm down, reminding myself this was school not a hunting ground she was just playing not hunting. "look at them" I told myself "they're fun people and they're getting along just fine" but every instinced I had screamed for me to hunt them. I ignored the instinct.
Acting causal and completely at home, I got my schedule and headed to the third floor to find my dorm room.

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu walked up to the halls of the new academy.Wind circulated as he walked.His sense of smell was hightened too.He smelt bloodlust radiating from most of the vampires he's seen.He gripped the strap of his duffel bag and kept walking down a long hallway.It seemed to go on forever.He saw a girl hop up and down excitedly next to a guy who obviously did'nt care.He saw another girl head to her dorm room who looked erratic.He kept looking forward and came to a admissions office.

LimitlessNikkie

I got to my room and threw the duffle bag frustrated beyond words. I start pacing back and forth, "this is some kind of sick joke. Who puts two waring speices in the same school?" I mutter kicking the wall. I sware at the wall hopping up and down now because my toe hurts. Feeling like an idiot I make myself stop and and take a deep breath. "Alright calm down Alex" I say calmly "Your just hungry, everything will be ok once you've eaten." Taking another deep breath I fix my hair, smile and go down to the cafe.

Kaiser Maverick

I walk out from the admissions office and look down at my schedule.I keep going down the hallway and I see a girl smiling and stops her for a second.
"Umm excuse me could you tell me where room 117 is".
I ask nervously.

LimitlessNikkie

I take a deep breath and smile "yeah sure it's the second floor and umm" I turn around and count in my head "on the left near the end if you see numbers goiong too high turn around you've gone the wrong way."

Kaiser Maverick

"Oh Ok thank you"
I say as I switch from my paper to her.I give her a kind,warm smile as I start walk away
"Im Kiryu by the way.Nice to met you"

LimitlessNikkie

"I'm Alex" I say smiling feeling better already walking towards the cafe.

Kaiser Maverick

"Hehe she a cute one"
I say to myself as I get to my room.I set my duffel bag at the base of my bed and sits down on the edge.I wanted to call my mther but she's probably busy.The light beamed down on me from the window.It made me sleepy.I settled down for a nap.

LimitlessNikkie

Getting to the cafe I wave at one of the other vamps working there and bypass the line, grabbing a bottle of ab- out of the fridge I stick it in the microwave and wait for the ding. Taking the warm drink I settle on one of the plush couch to enjoy my meal.

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna & Alezander Koya

Saluna found that the more she wondered campus the more lost she became. She couldn't' even smell Alezander anymore. So she was left wondering on her own left with out a clue as to where she was or what to do next. Her mind was rushed with panic she felt as if the whole school was watching her wonder stupidly around looking for someone who clearly didn't want to be found by her. She felt tears welling in her eyes when she finally realized she'd reached the cafeteria. She felt ease again as she wondered about and found somewhere to sit, eventually Alex would need to come here.

"Hi!" She said cheerfully to the girl that she sat next to on the couch.

Alex felt a tugging guilt when he'd been told that his 'sister' had not checked in yet, but he let it pass they shared the same last name here and that was all. Saluna would need to rely on herself in this merged school just like she did in her old one. Alezander, already having settled in his room, went in search of old friends and something to occupy his mind till the next day when classes started. Maybe he'd go into town and follow the humans around he always got a kick out of scaring the living daylights out of them.

LimitlessNikkie

I took a long drink and smiled at the wolf girl reconizing her from earlier. "Hi, you must be new this year right?"

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna Koya

Saluna nodded and giggled. "But aren't all my 'kind' new his year?" She asked tilting her head towards the girl's beverage. She knew what it was she could smell it from where she sat. She was also very use to the fact that vampires needed to have blood regularly to survive she'd learned that very fast living in the Koya house. She sighed deeply thinking about how much more she knew of vampires then she did of her own kinder even though she'd spent the last two years attending an all wolf school. They rejected her but she couldn't blame them she was raised by vampires. She hoped that this year would be different since the others would be residing with the vampires as well but she doubted it. Even know she could feel the tension around her between vampires and her kind no mater what  the elders said.

LimitlessNikkie

I laugh and shrugg "ok stupid question" I took a drink and set the blood aside. "does it bother you...you know being here like this?" I ask curiously wondering what it must be like being on her side of this whole thing.

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna Koya

Saluna shrugged a bit. "I was raised by vampires, my kind doesn't really accept me." She smiled a bit. "Though your kind doesn't smile upon me either." She looked around the area sighing there were very few wolfs and vampires sitting together. "Just makes me feel like I'm in the middle of a problem I don't understand."

Kaiser Maverick

I begin to wake and walk into the lunch area.I get online and order a very greasy lunch consisting of,A burger(Fully loaded),chocolate cake,Nachos,A large root beer and a pack of M&Ms.I notice Alex and I walk up to her with my tray.
"Ummm is it alright if I join you" I say smiling.

LimitlessNikkie

"oh hi Kiryu, yeah of course sit down." I say motioning to the couch "have you met saluna?" I say introducing you two. But my manners lasted only so long. "I'm sorry to be nosy but now I'm curious, you said you were raised by vampires? I didn't think that kind of thing was allowed anymore." I say sounding puzzled.

Kaiser Maverick

ArtemisHighmore

Torquil moved hesitantly towards the massive gates of the Blackwald Academy. Every fiber in his body told him to turn around and leave this place. Already his nose was filled with the retched scent of vampires, a smell that turned his stomach and rattled his nerves. It brought dark memories, his ears ringing with distant screams and the savage rage of beasts at war. Slowly he inhaled, clearing his thoughts and trying to settle himself. Grey eyes flashed lightly as he regarded the massive academy, his thoughts now turning to a comparison of his former school, how small it seemed to this regal place. He would never understand why things had to change, why the elders from both sides had decided to mix their children together in a single place, something that Torquil doubted could end in any other way but bloodshed. His tough bare feet padded upon the cobblestone path, walking through the gates and up to the academy itself. Taking a long glance back down the road he had traveled, he pushed the broad doors open, stepping into the entrance hall. His eyes widened, taking in the grandness of it all as he dropped his bag, carrying all the things that belonged to him, to his feet, wondering what he was supposed to do now.

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna & Alezander Koya

Alezander sneered when the wolf dropped his belongs in his path, he leaned over picking up the items that fell from the bag and sat them back on top of it. "You'll do well to watch yourself new comer." He threatened as he straightened himself back up grey eyes sharp on the barefooted dark skinned stranger. "The auditoriem is where they are passing out schedules and such if your registered. I suggest you go there to find your place." The words were thick with menace.

Saluna tilted her head at the comment, not allowed? She gave a small wave to Kiryu before considering her answer. "I suppose there were a lot of arguments between the community and my 'family' when I was officially taken in. I'm not a pet as most of my kind" Her eyes glanced over to Kiryu again, "Claim me to be, I am not a body guard, I'm simply a child that needed a home." She giggled now. "I am so glad Alex found me." She laughed a bit more now. "Alezander that is." Her stomach growled and she remembered she was so excited she skipped breakfast, however she made up her mind that she was going to wait for that stupid vampire to show his face before she went anywhere.

Kaiser Maverick

By the time Saluna had finished fer little speech,Kiryu finished all of his food.He leaned back in his chair and put a tooth pick in his mouth.He sniffed the air and looked at Saluna.Her  scent smelled different from most were
wolves he met.He sat back and stared into the distance.

ArtemisHighmore

Artemis regard Alezander casually, his face void of any emotion. Such menace was to be expected in this place, especially from the vampires of this place. Shrugging softly, he gathered this things, not meeting the gaze of his fellow, he turned towards the indicated room. His bare feet padding softly upon the fine flooring of the academy. His gaze scanned around curiously, keeping his ears perked for any sign of being followed, having a feeling that this place was not exactly safe.

Gideon

"Are you going to let that vampire talk to you like that?" Lyk said as he walk up to Artemis. "By the way I'm Lyk Zula of the powerful Zula clan and who are you?"

ArtemisHighmore

Artemis turned to regard this newest person. Looking him over he could sense what he really was and listened to the name of the clan, putting it to mind. For a moment he continued walking, his voice low when at last he spoke.

"Vampires may do as they wish. It is not our place to correct them. We are merely suppose to find what knowledge we may in the halls of this grand vampire academy." He turned to regard Lyk for another moment, frowning slightly.

"And I am not familiar with your clan. If you must know, my given name is Artemis, but I doubt few here would actually care about such things. Why should they? We are but lowly mutts graced with the chance to set foot within this, there sacred academy. But if you mean to mince words, then by all means, he should still be there." Artemis nodded back towards the entrance hall, toward where he expected Alezander was still standing.