Tomb of Horrors [ DnD 3.5]

Started by BigBuckBob, April 20, 2010, 07:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBuckBob

Somewhere under a lost and lonely hill of grim and foreboding aspect lies a labyrinthine crypt filled with terrible traps and not a few strong and fero c i o u s monsters to slay the unwary. Rich tre a s u res both precious and magical fill the crypt, but in addition to the aforementioned guardians, some say a demilich still wards his final haunt. (Be warned that tales told have it that this being possesses powers that make him nearly undefeatable!) Accounts relate that adventurers have an extremely low probability of ever finding the chamber where the demilich Acererak lingers, for the passages and rooms of the tomb are fraught with terrible traps, poison gases, and magical protections. Furthermore, the demilich has hidden his lair so well, that even those who avoid the pitfalls likely will not locate their true goal. So only large and well-prepared parties of the bravest and strongest should even consider the attempt, and if they do locate the tomb, they must be prepared to fail. Any expedition must be composed of characters of high level and varied class. They must have magical protections and weapons, and they should equip themselves with every sort of device possible to ensure their survival.

Be prepared to die. But if you live, you will be legends.

I am preparing two games.
One has sex interwoven through it. With monsters and traps designed for pleasure and torture. Sex is an element to be used to further the game... or end it.

The other one [this one]  is an adventure, with a few interludes for characters to develop personal reasons to have sexual encounters if they so choose. But for the most part I will work around those.
[For sexualized version, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=66650.0]
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.