Submissive male seeking smut and pure smut (MxM, MxF, FxF)

Started by pinchaos, April 08, 2014, 02:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinchaos

I want to thank you all for at least checking out my thread.  I am here searching out a smutty roleplay with somebody who is very in touch with their writing style.  The ideal partner is conscious of both present and past storyline, detailed and can write in a paragraph style at a time.  Personally I prefer yahooIM but am willing to try email.  I'm not always able to get to the elliquiy.com so through a thread might not be a good idea.

I am looking for some smutty roleplay scenes with a male or a female, doesn't really matter to me.  Typically within the roles I tend to play somewhat sub to purely sub.  I can play a situation where it's more even power wise.

Role ideas are as follows:
1.  There are rumors running around school about a guy/girl that loves to help relieve the pent up desires, kinks and taboo needs of guys/girls where ever they find him.  The rumor says that when you find him/her you just need to sneak him off to a quiet and private corner of wherever you are and they will then turn into whatever you need them to be.  Typical scenes could include the mall, parties, school, work, parks, etc.

2.  Popular kid/geek - could play either
3.  Dorm roomies - consensual, blackmail, NC
4.  Gym/Bath house/Adult Arcade

Those are just some ideas off the top of my head for the moment.  If you have anything you'd like to put forward, please feel free to hit me up with those ideas as well.

1kevin

Sounds interesting, I mainly play on YIM. Open to most M/M play...especially like older/younger. Let me know what you think.