Sins of the Seven Seas [KIDNAPPED BY PIRATES!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 09:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiric Rand

Kiric returns from his cabin after a short nap, making his way to the dining room dressed in a white suit with black tie, looking around, he instantly notices someone was missing from the passangers as he took a seat at one of the tables.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Kanrya

Kanrya hears the song Dancing Queen play and grins before leading Remi to her cabin where naughtiness ensues and then she comes out in a gorgeous royal blue backless dress and her hair cascading around her shoulders. "Ready to party Remi dear?"

Ceralilly

Cera stumbles out of her cabin in a purple evening gown. Her bright red hair cascading in classic waves down her back, and a tipsy half smile turning her red lips into a more approachable character than the earlier nerves allowed.

As she sits in an unocupied seat, she begins to take note of those arriving, and those not yet...hoping that perhaps she might get a few appetizers before dinner to soak up some of the warmth in her tummy.

A friendly wave greets the others sitting around her as she tries her best to avoid being awkward.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Esoteric Myobi

Having convinced the poor waiter to ditch his trays, Myobi was steadily making her way through them, chipmunking shrimp and squirreling them away like a hamster intent on surviving the apocalypse. One might wonder where exactly all the food (and previous liquor) were going. Certainly not in her purse...she had no idea where it was actually. Crap, her room key was in there...crap.

On the bright side, she was totally ready to finish decimating that champagne table again.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kanrya

Watches Myobi with a certain amusement and morbid fear of stepping in. "Hogging the shrimp for yourself?" She asks and chuckles before taking a glass of champagne.

Esoteric Myobi

She stops her nomming to eye the kitsune warily for a moment before seeming to come to some decision and scoots a glass of cocktail shrimp and a bowl of coconut shrimp over to her with a grudging nod. "I don't mind sharing." Her behavior was very similar to Garfield's form of "sharing" it seemed.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Autumn Sativus

In the dining hall, the hors d'oeuvres were ushered away as the first course was brought out to two large tables at the front of the room, a stage set for a show.  The lights dimmed as the Lady Saffron stepped across the stage in a flowing royal purple evening gown.

"Many of you may have heard rumor that there was something incredibly valuable on board this ship...

And fewer still, perhaps, the tiniest whispers in the wind of pirates and mutineers...

It has been told that your cruise will be packed with "fun" and "games", but you were also warned that there might be rough seas ahead of us. And so it begins. As you look to your fellows, there are twenty seats at my table and only nineteen of you have come. Our dear friend SunshineSparkle has already gone missing. How unfortunate for that poor girl to be my the first victim. Pirates are utterly ruthless in plundering booty you know...

But let me assure you, this is all a part of the show, and you are too. >:)

Your cruise will be packed full of adventure and mystery indeed! Can you figure out who's behind this before you get caught? Or is it your goal to catch everyone and get away with my goodies?"

A knowing glance over the guests, only Lady Saffron knew who served the roles in this adventure game.

"I have invited the Inspector aboard to assist in your investigations of this matter. He will be providing you with clues from the scene of the crime. Some of them true, and some of them false... judge wisely, my friends.

Since we're already gathered here now, he won't be able to help you with this first decision... Who could be responsible for such heinous acts?"

Player List
Beguile's Mistress
Blythe
Ceralilly
Esoteric Myobi
James Moriarty
Kanrya
KatKwik
King Serperior
Kiric Rand
Mynxish
NightOwl
persephone325
Rel Mayer
Remiel
Ryven
SunshineSparkle
ThatRPGuy
Valerian
Verasaille
yugi006
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Rel Mayer

Ding! One New Email from Mr. McBoss

Ding! 2 Unread Emails

Ding! 3 Unread Emails

Rel frowned as she continued to watch her phone vibrate from the palm of her hand, but frown quickly turned upside down as she accidentally dropped her work phone from the railings of the top deck. Wind whipping her wavy brown hair behind her face, along with her black wavy dress clinging to the front of her thighs. "Whoopsie! My bad!" she yelled waving one manicured hand a farewell to her phone, and the other clinging on to the railing of the ship.

"It's vacation time!"

And so she ventured down to the grand dining hall to grab a bite to eat. Maybe some liquid sandwiches in the form of delicious savory beer, or to find Miss Sunshine and share a Sparkly wine or two. But it came to her surprise that the young woman was missing!

Gasping Rel brought hand across her red painting lips. "Does anyone know what happened to Sunshine Sparkle? Who would do such a thing!?"

Kanrya

"She's likely enjoying a good 'plundering' session. I know I would..." Grins naughtily and then shrugs. "I've got nothing to hide but what's underneath my dress." She nommed on the bowls of shrimp Myobi scooted her way plundering just a little more shrimp from the Garfield-like woman. "Careful Myobi...each shrimp may go straight to those hips..." She purrs out.

Blythe

Blythe takes off a trendy hat and puts a bunch of papers with names in them. He pulls one out at random.

Blythe says, "Well....we can change our votes at any time we wish, yes? If that's the case...I'll throw a random name out there to get things started. I think....Mynxish could be responsible! Granted, anyone could be responsible! Well, as responsible as any name I could have pulled out of this hat could be. Someone had to have taken poor Sunshine! But sadly I'm just picking at random and know that my vote is probably not good. If we get clues from the Inspector, I'll revise my vote accordingly."

Galactic Druid

If you ask me Sunshine is an odd choice for a first target. I can't help but wonder why she of all people was targeted...
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

NightOwl35

Taking a seat at random, NightOwl pulls out a notebook containing all events that have transpired so far of their time on the Lady Sinful (AKA my giant spreadsheet that will cover anything I can).

Going through it they noted how Sunshine was the only passenger on said ship to have not made any interaction with anyone, and was also absent from voting on a captain. They start to wonder if said disappearance was truly a random one. Figuring the inspector won't be here for quite some time, and not wishing to waste time sitting around in silence they take a quick look at everyone. "I'm going to be placing Esoteric Myobi as the one accountable for Sunshine's disappearance. Considering she is responsible for my coming aboard this ship in the first place, I'm placing her as responsible for any misdeeds for now. I can be persuaded otherwise should any of the crew or the inspector provide proof that someone else is accountable."

And with that, they make a note of their vote in their notebook and proceed to put it away until the contents inside become necessary to release.

KatKwik

Looks very confused by the happenings. Maybe jumping overboard was safer. People were disappearing. Did anyone have clues? She would see what the inspector says then will decide.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

yugi006

Not having a decision yet he spoke out to remind everyone that the inspector will not be of any help this time out.

Kiric Rand

"Strange, why take someone who was so quiet?" Kiric sat back, trying his best to figure out the plan behind the abduction. "I certainly agree it wasn't as random as it seeks, but it is still confusing."
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Rel Mayer

Rel scratches her head, "I do suppose she can go missing if she never really shows up to dinner? Maybe that's the case!"

Ceralilly

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Galactic Druid

Reginald drunkenly staggers into the room. having had a few to warm up for the banquet. Plucking a glass of wine and a plate from the buffet table, he takes a seat at table across from the majority of the diners. "I... believe I may know something..." he says, checking his phone. "As soon as I get confirmation..."

((OOC: Waiting on a reply to confirm a suspicion, but I believe I may have some answers. I'll share more soon.))

Verasaille

Vera slinks into the dining room in her sexy blue corset dress. "Hello everyone! Isn't this wonderful?"

Parking next to Kiric, she leans over to remark, "To tell the truth, I never even saw her get on board, are we sure she is missing? Maybe she never arrived and the ship left without her? How are we to know?"

The champagne is a nice touch and she smiles as the waiters bring out more food. "It all looks so delicious! I love seafood. Now if someone is hogging all the shrimp, I may have to protest." she gives Myobi a wicked grin.

"I have no idea who to blame, if we must pick someone, it would be totally random. Where is the Captain? Shouldn't she say something? I mean she is supposed to be our leader here. Maybe she is one of the pirates!"

(vote for Persephone )
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Ceralilly

Cera listens intently to Reginald...drunk or not, he was handsome...and...she liked him.

Kiric Rand

"I think I saw her name on the guest list, but I only got a quick glance so maybe I am wrong. But if our hostess says she is missing, then I am inclined to believe her."

He sat down and thought for a moment as he tried to peice together everything going on. "Well, if this is a game of deduction, then we have to start somewhere, and seeinf as we don't have many clues to go off of right now, I guess any pick is as good as the next."

(Vote for Mynxish)
[Floatright]
[/float]

Galactic Druid

Reginald sways about to focus his attention, at least, as much of his attention as can be expected with the state he's in, toward Ceralilly...

Esoteric Myobi

Myobi practically bristled at Kanrya's teasing comment; it actually would've looked comical considering all the crumbs stuck around her mouth if she didn't look quite so affronted. Straight to her hips? Why, she quite liked her rounded hips, thank you very much!

"Excuse me, excuse me!" Waving her crumb-covered fingers over at the stage, she called loudly towards the front of the room, beckoning for the elegantly purple-clad Saffron's attention. "I think this lady over here, sorry, what was your name again?" Commenting offhand to Kanrya before once again waving at Saffron, making a bit of a scene. "This lady over here probably knows something. My gut tells me she's a sneaky fox! Literally!"

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Rel Mayer

Frantically Rel randomly points her finger anywhere and ends up with her finger pointing toward herself!

"...Oh, that's awkward, isn't it?" she said, realizing she must have done the math wrong.

"I believe Remiel would be my next option!"

Ceralilly

Waves awkwardly at the drunken man and giggles.

Any news on your insider info?

She stands and peers over the table, cleavage dipping low as she is brazenly nosey.