Mira's Collection of Fantasies (All Genders Welcome)

Started by Mira Willow, March 10, 2020, 01:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mira Willow

'Ello friends, I have been gone for some time. I apologize if I don't remember everyone. My memory is a bit fuzzy from back then and while a lot of things have changed for me, some have not: Mostly my desire to roleplay with awesome folk.
Welcome one and all to my cavalcade of curious creations, my compendium of fantasies, my list of things I would love to roleplay with charming o' you! This is a small list of the roleplay ideas that pique my fancy at this moment, but I am only one gal.
If you have a roleplay idea or want to tweak one you see here shoot me a message, I would love to hear it.

Additionally this list is not first come first serve, I am more than willing to roleplay the same idea with lots of folks, but I do have a limit to how many games I can be a part of at once. If you are interested just message me, please do not post here.
I prefer to keep this thread clean, thank you all kindly ^-^ Feel free to ask me anything I don't bite and I am an open and honest gal.

TAGS
Every roleplay is listed with two tags. The first tag on the title:

This relates to the tone of the roleplay I have in mind.
Smut: There is a heavy focus on sexual elements with less focus on story.
Erotica: There is a heavy focus on story with less focus on sexual elements.

The second tag in the description is my prefered character. If this tag says "Gamemaster". That just means I play all the other characters other than yours.

I will try and keep these simple:

1. Any characters/player in these roleplays can be any gender. Playing a gender different than your own is valid too.
2. Any size post you want is ok. you don't have to match my post length, but please try to write more than one sentence.
3. If you are gone for some time, just let me know, I will do the same. We are all adults and life gets busy that's totally understandable. If you haven't heard from me in a while feel free to shoot me a message. I will get back to you as soon as I can
4. If you want to discuss anything out of character with me. Story direction, issues you have, how turned on you are, a new episode of a show etc. I love to hear it. I am married and not interested in dating or doing anything off site, so please understand that.
5. I roleplay through forum posts primarily but might be able to do it through messaging.

Among morning coffee and job postings, one stood out to you. An ad as a manager for a small bed and breakfast up the road. The pay was fantastic and free room and board. You had just recently lost your job and rent in your city is only getting more expensive. The next morning you have the job, in a flurry of excitement, you pack your bags and take your old car up the long grassy road ready to begin your new life as the manager of Autumn's Rest. If only you'd known what you had signed up for. If only you were aware of the shifting walls, the eccentric staff, the perverse guests that require your every attention, and the twisted magic that is woven through every brick and plank of this old house.
Your life just got a lot more interesting.

Jessica was the kind of mom to wake you up first thing in the morning covered in paint, to show you the mural she painted in your room. She was the kind of mom to tickle and cuddle you till you did it back. She was sweet, but her child was ripped from her. Her ex-husband took them away. He feared Jessicca's antics would turn. He found her diary entries of wanting to be a nudist, Her incest fantasies. Jessica saw these as aspects of her free-spirit and came from a place of love, he disagreed. Many years have passed since then, she hasn't seen her child and had little contact since her divorce. But at the dawn of their child's 17th birthday, a wonderful event happened. Her child called to say they were coming home, they wanted to be with mom again. They are an adult now and made their decision to get away from dad. Her child was coming home. She could be a fun mom again! She could make up all those lost years, she would need to work fast to rebuild their relationship to what it was. She would do anything to be close to them again.

ANTHRO PETS the new big thing. Have a puppy that plays fetch and cleans your room. Get yours today! You have seen the adverts but you could never afford one, damn expensive they are. You can barely pay rent let alone, adopt some pure-breed maid. But that doesn't stop you from window shopping at the local pet shop after work... every day... for the last several months. On one otherwise unremarkable Tuesday you step into the pet shop to be stopped by a young girl who works there. She is nervous but offers you the chance of a lifetime. A free anthro dog, no charge. What's the catch you ask, still stunned. The girl takes a moment and says only "She is a bit wild. It turns out this anthro couldn't find a home, she is poorly trained and in heat way more than she should be. The young girl begs you to take her. You're always so nice and are here every day. I know she's not ideal but if you give her a loving home I am sure she will come around." You only have a small apartment and are not sure if you can handle a wild animal. But you know how cruel shelters are to Anthros so you agree, and that afternoon you take one untrained, horny anthro dog home.
Here's hoping that was the right decision.

What you are about to read is HIGHLY CLASSIFIED. Your clearance level grants you the following message:

Hello doctor REDACTED, We have brought specimen 00SL1 to your lab. This creature is a creation of top biochemists in the REDACTED facility. Your role is to perform all necessary and unnecessary experiments on the specimen. How you treat the creature and what exact procedures you follow is at your discretion. You are the expert, not me. Research so far concludes this creature is capable of human speech, able to hold a conversation and has sexual organs. 00SL1 exhibits behaviour the technicians referred to as "horny" but is most likely a self-defence response to being caged. This specimen is capable of turning its body into a translucent sticky material. Early findings reported ability to grow tentacle-like appendages but this was never repeated.
Assess the specimen and report your finding to REDACTED as soon as your able.
WARNING: Do not put human semen on/in the creature and do not let it out of its cell.

Amy is a shy girl, she never leaves her apartment and has few friends. She is almost 30 and yet has never had a relationship. She's a sweet gal just awkward as can be around others. One night after having a few too many drinks (one), she confides in her friend how horny she is all the time and all she wants is a lover she can cook for and sleep with. That night her friend makes the following listing for a roommate for Amy.

Room for Free, yes FREE. I will even cook for you. Heres the deal, if you can put up with me for 30 days, I won't charge you rent ever again. I need a roommate, you need a room, perfect. But I warn you I am a wild one and I have rules you will need to follow. I'm also a crazed pervert. You got that, a sex fiend. If you can deal with me, I'll let you stay free. 30 days, can you do it?

Amy thought it was funny until you accepted. Now, this shy gal is panicking. She is not a sex fiend, she doesn't know how to be this person. Oh god, you will be arriving this afternoon and Amy has to pretend she is not the shy virgin she is.

Welcome one and all the Demonica Academia, the prestige school for all developing succubi, Incubi and all manner of seduction demons. Here you will learn everything you need to know to steal the energy of any human host. We have the top of the line classes on sexual techniques, after class programs on magical orgasms and an elite curriculum, dorms, and uniforms to make you into your best demon self.

Except there is one problem. Your not a demon, and this isn't the school you were supposed to go to. You shouldn't be here. You are supposed to be going to a prestige academy, but not this. You didn't know demons were even real, now you could be consumed by one at any moment! They know you name and your papers checked out, but your no demon. Hiding out in your room on the first night you get a letter slipped under your door: We know you don't belong, we sent you here.

Roleplay through this succubus school while hiding your humanity. Learn about the secret of why you were sent here and play a major role in the future of the students and school.

This section contains ideas that are not very well fleshed out but I thought might peak others interest.
As well as any notes I have about this thread.

• A roleplay about a princess that is kidnapped by a female bandit. It turns out the princess's kingdom is poor and doesn't like her so she has to create a new life with these bandits.
  • I have a space pirate setting I am working on and would love to do something in a sci-fi type space but haven't got anything solid yet
  • I plan to expand the details on Autumn's Rest & Succubus School. I just wanted to post something for now
  • I want to add a mature type of roleplay that had a lot less focus on sex and is a story-driven game
  • I am interested in running a small group game with one of these roleplay ideas it just seems intimidating right now