Ms. Mackify's School for Sexual Exploration (Now Accepting)

Started by Mira Willow, September 25, 2011, 09:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mira Willow

Several Years ago Esmerelda Mackify got the government to grant her permission to go though with her sociological experiment. She wanted to test a theory by extending soem of Freuds theories. The Idea was the large amount of people suffering with depression (statistics from a previous study of hers) stemmed from sexual repression. She then proposed an idea where children are sent at the age of 16 to a private school of the coast on a small Island. Once there they are separated from society by removing all contact, this was the only way guarantee no outside influence. Then they are given a new set of rules that revolve around being completely open about sexuality, hoping that sexual freedom and sexual acceptance would give them more satisfaction in life.

All the islands laws and School Rules are about sexual freedom, and the main subject of the school curriculum is to teach children about different aspects of sex.
This way children around able to experience sex in a free and safe environment.

These are an example fo some rules on the island.

1. Each student is assigned a dorm with ten randomly chosen students
  -If a student wishes to change dorms for any reason that is to be brought up with the admissions department.

2. No clothes are to be worn on campus, unless dictated by teachers.
  -If  a student wants to be an exception for this rule for health reasons they are to take that up with their personal advisor.

3. Sexual acts in public are allowed but only under the surveillance of a staff member.
   - the exception for this rule is class assigned sexual assignments. (example: masturbate in a public place, have sex with someone outside class, have a vibrator in your panties for certain amount of class periods)

4. Children under the age of 20 have to follow whatever command is given to them by an adult.
  - The only limits to the commands is ones that would bring harm to the students.

5. though it is not common, if a family comes to the island, sex among said family is encouraged.
  -sex outside the school does not need a staff member to be watching

6. The school will have general education classes alongside it's sexually oriented ones.
- all the above rules apply while in these classes, except for masturbation in general ed classes is allowed
without being watched as a way to relieve stress if necessary.

Looking for a small group of about 10 people, love to hear from you if you are interested.

Will post character sheets soon.

Famine

The gods will always smile on brave women, like the Valkyries, whose furies men fear and desire.

JohnnyBoy

This is a pretty bizarre RP idea. I think I want to be a part of it. =O
As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.

katydid77

TheVongola10th

Mira Willow

give me a second to post a base character sheet, fill that out and your good. Now I am only excepting so many people so I apologize if it doesn't work our for some.

Mira Willow

Here is the base character sheet for the RP, thanks for being interested, and have fun with it.

Name:

Profession:

Personality:

Nationality.

Sexuality:

On’s / off’s:

Picture:
(if you cannot get a picture, please supply a description)

TheVongola10th

Mira Willow

good question!

Pm to me I will ok them then post them here.

Mira Willow

thanks but from now on I ask that you PM first with the character sheet. and by profession in case anyone is confused I mean, student, teacher, administer, that sort of stuff.

Also I am looking for about 5-student and 5-teachers sort of idea. but am fine if the students out way the teachers. and not everyone has to be a teacher someone could be a vice-principle or something.

Interested

I'm also looking for a gay/bi male character to couple with Jake as their "real" partner. Is that ok?

Edit-
To those who are confused as to why Gimmik has double posted, I removed my post, therefore, he really didn't double post.

Mira Willow

Haibane

I am definitely in. A few questions:

Could we please add nationality to the character sheet?
Can we have more than one character (I was thinking of having two students, a boy and a girl, plus a staff member who would be female)
Can we please arrange it so we have more students than staff? I can see a lot of players might want to be teachers here... ;)
Gimmick, will you be playing the person in charge or do you plan to allow teachers to run small groups etc as they wish in line with the school rules and there's no 'top boss' character?
I see there's a slant towards heterosexuality in the dorm arrangements, can we allow it to be girl/girl and boy/boy if that is what players prefer?
Had you thought at all about larger communal dorms of up to a dozen? I've done this in some previous games and found it makes for quite a lot of interactive fun.

Mira Willow

thank you for the questions and suggestions.

1. I will add nationality to the character sheet, I also ask that if people do not have photos that they add descriptions.
2. ABSOLUTELY you can have more than one character, just fill out the character sheet for each character and tell me ahead of time.
3. I simply had even more simplicity, I have no problem with more students then, staff but honestly most people want to be students, I don't believe I have had a person wish to be a teacher yet.
4. Esmerelda Mackify Is the Headmaster of the school and I will be playing her if that is ok, as far as her rules for the teachers, she will let them have free range as long as it follows school policy which I will Post for teacher as Soon I have it nailed down a bit more.
Her role with be more of a backseat one, but she will take charge as needed.
5.I simply set up the dorms as default but I think the idea of communal dorms of ten kids or so in whatever gender ratio happens. So maybe all are girls, maybe even, whatever happens. unless asked for specifically by students. I will update first post as follows.

CarnivorousBunny

This is..different >_> I'd like to give this a whirl :)
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Marlow

Definitely an interesting idea. I think I may join.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

kenji234

Definitely interesting and I've never done a real group RP before, so I think I'll give it a go, too

Krayz

Miyu

Very nice rp, I am in if you will have me Gimmick.

Mira Willow

absolutely please send me your character by filling out the sheet, if it gets accepted, your in.

klamity

Are you still taking new people? If so I'd like to give group rps a try ^^;

Havoc

Name: Harrison O'Connal

Profession: Student

Personality: Friendly, but reserved when meeting new people.

Nationality: Irish

Sexuality: Pansexual

On’s / off’s: Ons: almost all
Off's: scat, blood, mutilation.

Description: Thin and lanky, with toned muscle, but nothing excessive. Fair skinned, with a farmer's tan. Bright green eyes and black hair, with a face that sports boyish good looks. Around 5 foot 7 inches tall

Mira Willow

Quote from: klamity on September 26, 2011, 09:09:55 PM
Are you still taking new people? If so I'd like to give group rps a try ^^;
fill out the character sheet, if your character is accepted, you are in.

TheVongola10th

Name:Jordan McBain
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Profession:Student

Personality:Shy, Introvert, Innocent, Kind, and Smart
(the one who's usually reading in class ;P but should be fun to break ;3)

Sexuality:Heterosexual

On’s / off’s:
On's:
Giving/receiving anal
Giving Oral (Females)
Receiving Oral
Incest (sister complex ;3)
Furry/Beastiality/etc
Bondage
Light pain
Biting/Being bitten
Being dominated
dominating
small breasts ;3
Nationality: American (with a little Irish / Scottish blood)

Borderline:
giving oral (guys)
Will try almost Anything once.

Off's
Major pain
castration
branding

Picture:

Name: Sarah McBain

(Note: this will be my first time playing as a female)

Personality:Innocent, Energetic, Kind to her friends but can have a mean even malicious side to those she doesn't like, and smart and intuitive.

Nationality: American (with Irish / Scottish blood)

Sexuality: Bisexual
(leans more towards hetero however)

On’s / off’s:
Ons:
Toys
Anal
Bondage
Pegging
Being gagged
Fisting (both giving and receiving)
Incest
Bestiality
Oral

Borderline:
Light pain

Offs:
Major Pain
Branding
Vore etc
Picture:

Name:Anton Zhang

Profession: Teacher (Math)

Personality:Straight forward, Bold, Greedy(maybe a "doesn't fully agree with the schools way of doing things, but the pay is good!" mentality), has a strong self restraint, tolerance but no patience, and slow to anger but malevolent in his ire.

Nationality: American

Sexuality: Hetero-sexual
As a young boy his mother had abandoned him and his father, being abandoned had hurt them both deeply, his father, however, was the most affected. He had started lusting for his son, thinking in taking him, he was in part taking her who had left them. This had left Anton with deep emotional scars concerning himself and homosexuality. He is not biased for others but he gets nauseous at the thought of personally partaking in such things.
On’s / off’s:
Ons:
Punishing
Giving Pain
Humiliating
Receiving Oral
Bondage
Sexual Torture (ie making a female where a vibrator whenever she is in his class or all day type thing)
Anal
Forcing students to mate with animals (surely the school has a kennel ;3 -can be removed if deemed inappropriate for this RP- )

Offs:
Giving oral
Receiving anal
Toilet play

Picture:

Interested

Name: Jake Constantine

Personality: Suave, Studious, Diligent and Adventurous

Sexuality: Bisexual heavily leaning towards males

On’s / off’s:
Hardcore cock and ball torture (No castration this time, unless total recovery is possible, quick and easy)
Giving oral/receiving oral
Receiving Verbal, ecspecially while performing for his partner
Being watched while masturbating *autofellatio*

Offs:
Any of the offs in my signature.

Picture
http://i.models.com/feed/uploads/1266103115_orig_2.jpeg

But. . .he has green eyes, brown hair, stands 5'11 and weighs 170 pounds, and is quite muscular and sleek.