Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Lina015

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

WashAutumstar

Hey legionary, they keep looking for you in the "who will be next" thread XD

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

TheLegionary

Katiana

Of course we do, but the boys were looking for you too.

TheLegionary

WashAutumstar

Katiana

How could we not want all your very attractive gentlemen?

Lina015

Lina015

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

WashAutumstar

Katiana

WashAutumstar

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas