Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzNurse

*wipes the rest of the pie off*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Scorpiotarius

*enters looking for more coffee*
I heard somebody say "fudge"
I KNOW I heard somedody say "fudge"
coffee with fudge creamer, maybe?

Lolli

Now wait just a gosh dern second! They make fudge creamer for coffee? My two favorite things combined?!
Since when and why wasn't I aware?
-attacks fudgecoffee-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

snow

~fineds a nether pie and smacks his face in to it~ mmmmm pie
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

-pets Snow-
I'm going to the store quickly, my peoples. I shall be back within the next few hours!

-stuffs brownies in her pocket, quickly rushes out-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

Scorpiotarius

WAITAMINUTE! WAITAMINUTE!

Well, if you really MUST attack....!

*prepares for the onslaught*

Scorpiotarius

She left?

Hmmpph!

No good dead goes unpunished.

*pours creamer, but not fudge creamer, in his coffee*

snow

are you a fan of poems? do you like to read? do you like to post after reading something and telling the writer they did a good job?!? well then stop by

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=30776.0

and read and post if you like ^ ^

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

whiteflame

*Strolls in, stops an smells all the sweet smells, fudge coofee~that will be a really big hit, we will probably see it at Starbucks next week~
Welcome Scorpiotarius, good to see ya.

MzNurse, you are always welcome, I figured out it I exercise 48 hours a day I get continue to eat a box of your goodies, thank goodness there are 72 hours in a day here!!

Hi Snow, did ya like the German Shepherd? Morning Lolli, afternoon really but I slept in today so it's still morning to me don't care what the clock says!!

whiteflame

I see the Ewok's been playing with matches again!

snow

MzNurse

I'm going to have to bring more pies tomorrow.  Snow, pretty soon we'll have to roll you in and out of here...
*giggles* you'll be so fat you'll be a Snowball....

snow

MzNurse

whiteflame

Snow no big thing, It'll be put out in a jiffy.  Since humans have been interacting with Ewoks these things happen quite frequently.

There fires out already, those guys are good! They fly old stuff but make great delievery, aways 15 min or less!

whiteflame

Hi MzNurse, thanks for the goodies, Love them!!

snow

~passes out~ zzzzzz zzzzz zzzzz

whiteflame

snow

Scorpiotarius

There really IS fudge creamer?

OMG, this part of the site must share a door with heaven ;D ;D ;D

MzNurse

If you have to put cream and sugar in it, its no longer coffee.  Its cappacino...

whiteflame

Ok then Irish Cream, love the Irish more bars, more places.  ATT stole that one from them!

Scorpiotarius

If you DON'T put cream and sugar in it, it's undrinkable.

Well, at least cream.

MzNurse

*giggles* Gramps always said it would put hair on your chest...

*sips her black coffee*  he was definitely wrong...

whiteflame

*Looks under shirt*
It seems to works for me! ;)