Spring Break Romance

Started by BigCat23, April 25, 2019, 09:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigCat23

Hey everyone!

For this Roleplay, the concept is broken hearted Male is trying to forget his woes of an ex who decided that him proposing wasnt coming soon enough even though they had agreed to wait until he had a career after college. He decides to go to South Carolina for spring break and beach bum it on myrtle beach when he runs into (literally) the romance interest on the boardwalk.

Obviously this needs to remain pg13 due to the forum but there are several angles that this story can take. It could involve a fantasy secret of one of the characters, based totally in real life, or it could just be a buddy story that pulls at the heartstrings with drama and tension throughout. Feel free to post any ideas you have and we can establish the full plot together.

Enjoy!

madi

Hiya!! I'd love to rp with ya! I'm new here. I have a few characters that I think could work as maybe his best friend that wants to help him get over her and she has a secret crush on him or the new girl in town who makes him forget about his woes of the broken heart!

BareBeholder

Ooo, this sounds pretty fun! Hope you don't mind me brain storming here but I was thinking that the romance interest can also be school and career driven. They can really enjoy one another for the time being spent during this mini vacation, but know that it won't lead to anything serious because they both want to primarily focus on their futures and that well, maybe they live pretty far from one another. Maybe it can lead to them keeping in touch after the break (if they found they got along or what not). You mentioned heart broken male but didn't specify if you were looking for a female as the interest or male, either way I am willing to do either if you're still wanting to rp this scenario. I am yet to be approved, I don't get private message so I will keep checking back at this topic.

rpprincess92

I love to Rp to I have Skype or google hangouts though grammar isn’t the best I’m new here but been Rp for years just don’t like grammar 😂

JessicaHouse

Hmm... you say, "Buddy story." Do you mean that you'd even like to do one where they are just friends and the friend he meets on the street helps your character get over his ex?