Seeking stud loveslave of a beautiful and debased intersex demonlord (D&D 3.5)

Started by PaleEnchantress, May 20, 2015, 06:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleEnchantress

(Disclaimer* In real life I do strongly suggest that no one ever refer to a person of indeterminate gender as an "it". In this game though we aren't dealing with a person and in a meta sense I prefer using the it pronoun to highlight the inhumanity or Atroxica)

In a D&D campaign thats just starting up the plot involved several minor demon lords in the abyss creating a tenuous alliance to raise themselves from unique demons to legitimate cosmic powers. The game has all the PC spots filled. My character however has three different cohorts and it would be nice if one were played by someone who wasn't me. What a disgusting, dysfunctional wretchedly beautiful romance we can have.  I'm heavy into BDSM, love CBT and public displays. Got a corrupt beefcake in need of an evil overlord?

Your master/mistress is so beautiful people can die from looking at it. It's been called The Whore of Lachrymosa for centuries but prefers the name Cybelee or Atroxica. It isn't intersex as much as it it genderless. Highly sexual but not really having sex save for what Orcus forced upon it.  The Whore is a powerful spellcaster taking some inspiration from the Hellraiser Cenobites. Its signature power is creating massive levels of body horror by being able to permanently polymorph parts of people. It all depends on the situation whether its played for horror, comedy, kink, fun or some combination there of.

You are. . . actually what are you? You get 15 levels and +2 LA free. - You might really want to make something from scratch, which as long as it fits with my desires for a sex slave . . . err cohort is fine. Maybe a hulking hurler that looks like a titan, or a guy thats very agile for his size that I literally ride.  Was hoping someone might be inclined to play The Forbidden One.

The Forbidden One is a tall pale muscular deathknight esque undead guy with unholy frozen rage, who despite being quite evil is rather valorous, chivalrous and horrifically deadly. He's also submissive and masochistic. . . at least where his mistress/master is concerned.  True love between two immortal tortured deranged beings never dies. Show those demons just how much more dangerous you can be when your mistresses' honor is at stake.
He uses a customized cold version of "Dry Lich" giving him a +3 LA. (Might even get to drop it to +2 LA) I was going to go Ruby Knight vindicator with him, but if you take the character you get to choose the build more or less. So ruby knight vindicator is just a suggestion.

If you want to know about the demonic overlord you'll love and serve.... Long read incoming. You needn't read it all to apply.

The Whore of Lachrymosa

The abandoned wooden shacks that rotted in the most decrepit area of the port's shanties were shunned even by the beggars. The liquid filth was home to a wide variety of vermin and pests. The few taverns and porters that did business in the area paid no mind to disposing of their trash and refuse among what was left of the buildings. Some people however had no choice but to live in them. As much as the homeless needed the charity of others they were quick to take from each other if they could. One man and woman could not exist among the other people. They were both blind and deaf or nearly so. On their own they could find foul sustenance among what others discarded. They stayed hidden to avoid being victimized. The one time they knew they had to find another was when the female was ready to give birth.

It was no happy occasion to have another mouth to feed, and yet the pair were too fearful of others to allow their child in any one elses hands. Unlike his parents the child was quite canny and in full possession of his visual and auditory senses. His screams went unheard as pests and vermin crawled over him inside the lightless box in which he existed. He crawled in filth, excrement, and squalor. His first words were things said to beg of others. He would often to go the other parts of town to prostrate himself before others hoping to evoke enough sympathy to acquire from strangers what he could not from his parents. Earp had been what his parents called him. It wasn't even so much a name as it was a sound that was easy for them to make. He was a cute baby that despite being underfed grew into a beautiful boy a pediastric relationship with a rich gentleman (A dragon blood exalted, though he didn't know what that meant) became his salvation. Being the sexual pet of a rich old man could hardly be considered a good thing, but the warped feelings were the closest thing the unfortunate boy would ever have to being cared for.

In his patrons household he became a sponge for knowledge. He was given an education, find clothes, and enough food to never be hungry. Using his body his mentor seemed odd at times but the human connection at least filled the cold he felt within. Earp even became friends with his masters children and was often paraded at gatherings for his unconventional wit and exotic beauty. Years of contentment, if not happiness, passed until foreign troubles called his patron away. The mistress of the house would not let him stay anywhere on the property and so Earp went back to the streets and stayed once more in the light less squalor his parents did. In his extreme depression he didn't even see the diseased condition his parents flesh was in. He contracted their leprosy and his beautiful body and face putrefied. In time he was forced to a leper colony. His face and genitals withered, ruptured and blackened. His beauty, the only thing that ever convinced someone to help him, was destroyed before his eyes. His bitterness and loss made him welcome death. He exhaled his last labored breath alone and unwanted; full of hatred for all of creation.

The despair and hates that infused the one beautiful boy would have been enough to ensure his revival as a specter, but something else intervened. There was a whisper, a deep growling pox, a foul promise from something even darker than death itself. It promised him power, revenge, and said it would make him more beautiful than he had ever imagined.  He accepted, it didn't matter the prnce, it didn't matter who it was, the youth accepted. It seemed something wanted him after all, and that thing was Orcus, demon prince of the undead.
The youth spent a long spiritually shackled to the throne of Orcus. He was neither dead, alive, nor undead. Orcus despised the undead, and his unspoken lust for the youth's spirit kept him from turning him into one. Instead he became a  strange sort of demonic spirit.

Orcus sent his minions out and they took the most beautiful of Grazzt's succubi that fell into his clutches, the most elusive of nymphs, the most seductive of brachina and many other beings that represented the epitome of beauty and passion. Then Orcus tore them apart. Their torments were immense but in death they were reconfigured. The best of each of them was extracted and painstakingly sculpted into a beautiful body that was then infused with unholy magic to bind the youth's spirit eternally to it. Thus he was reborn a sexless vision of beauty, made to quench the lust of a Demon Prince.

The overbearing lust of The Prince of the Undead was a greater torture than anything he had experienced so far, but in the torment he could feel Orcus' desire. Even when subjected to force that made his body falter it would repair itself back to perfection moments later. The minions of orcus, and later all of the abyss came to call him The Whore of Lachrymosa. During the long periods between Orcus' vile attentions he studied magic of the spirit and flesh. His studies and subsequent violations of body could have gone on forever, but it seemed something he could not even fathom happened. Orcus died.

Kiaransalee's victory was short lived but it bought The Whore his freedom. The innocent abused boy is long gone and in his place is an alien entity who commands terrible magic and sculpts the flesh of the doomed into it's own perverted visions of beauty. It hates still being called The Whore of Lachrymosa but even so that title is spoken with a hint of fear in the voice of the other demons. Falling into The Whore's embrace means being subjected to its ever expanding spiritual journey for aesthetic perfection. The pain and experience of having one's body destroyed, reformed, and twisted often breaks the mind as well. The Whore has many insane monstrosities loyal to it. After what they have experienced their minds can fathom nothing greater than it.

Orcus is back and gaining power, but what he thinks of his former whore is unknown. It has been in a flirtatious alliance with with Socothbenoth and a slowly progressing working relationship with Pale Night has been under weigh too. Grazzt has sent a messenger giving The Wore an innuendo laden congratulations on its freedom from Orcus. The Whore worries attention from Grazzt would cause Orcus to seek a jealousy fueled revenge. It also worried Grazzt wants it as a lover just as a symbol to spite Orcus.

The Whore has made enemies as well. Ryxali has suffered the loss of at least one valuable minion to the torturous "enlightenment" of The Whore. An extremely powerful Varakhut from mechanus has taken a stand against The Whore as well. The Inevitable claims The Whore's twisting of life's natural forms and blatant abuse of divine magic violate numerous natural laws.

" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Zaer Darkwail

*raises hand up*

I would volunteer play The Forbidden One, although Dry Lich is result of 10th level in PrC and is +5 LA and +3 CR. However I can build a undead skeletal beefcake for you which has rather strong sexual frustration as he lacks flesh (skeleton) yet he has still sexual urges on him which fuels his rage but also twisted love for your character. I would indeed go with Ruby Knight Vindicator PrC.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on May 20, 2015, 07:55:29 PM
*raises hand up*

I would volunteer play The Forbidden One, although Dry Lich is result of 10th level in PrC and is +5 LA and +3 CR. However I can build a undead skeletal beefcake for you which has rather strong sexual frustration as he lacks flesh (skeleton) yet he has still sexual urges on him which fuels his rage but also twisted love for your character. I would indeed go with Ruby Knight Vindicator PrC.

Zaer, I should have known I should have known you would be able to do something evil, vile and epically awesome for me. It seems you always have a new low you can sink to even when I feel like you've reached the ultimate evil you find one new horror to pox upon the innocent.

Dry Lich is a +5 LA template, which I get two LA shaved off of. Plus he gets to have flesh, and hes cold not dry.  Should you ever lack a picture sexy arthas works. With the +3 cold lich template he gets 12 class levels assuming no LA. unholy touchness gives CHA to HO so if you go facored soul with a single level of sacred exorcist. . . .

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I would prefer use direct cleric level than take PrC with sacred exorcist (which needs dismissal or dispel evil casting and so 10 levels as favored soul very least). So far concept goes to Cleric of Orcus 1/Crusader 4/Ruby Knight Vindicator 7. My char once being crusader/knight of Wee Jas, but then converting to Orcus faith (when turned to cold lich) and betraying his former order of knights and then became 'guard' for his whore....which for he fell in and then he betrayed Orcus for sake of serving his whore. Also that's quite fine pic on Arthas in 'naked and hot' ;). Albeit would use more traditional lich king pic present him in battle.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on May 20, 2015, 08:41:43 PM
Well, I would prefer use direct cleric level than take PrC with sacred exorcist (which needs dismissal or dispel evil casting and so 10 levels as favored soul very least). So far concept goes to Cleric of Orcus 1/Crusader 4/Ruby Knight Vindicator 7. My char once being crusader/knight of Wee Jas, but then converting to Orcus faith (when turned to cold lich) and betraying his former order of knights and then became 'guard' for his whore....which for he fell in and then he betrayed Orcus for sake of serving his whore. Also that's quite fine pic on Arthas in 'naked and hot' ;). Albeit would use more traditional lich king pic present him in battle.

That actually sounds decient, albeit you know flavor reqs are waved in this game so we jas doesnt HAVE to be part of the character

Yes Ill be the Whore of Babylon and yoiu can be the beast with ten heads. Except youll have one head, unless of course i give you more heads. all the heads of a hydra is a pefectly valid alteration you know!

Zaer Darkwail

I think the guy has so big ego that more than one head is more hindrance than useful as he would be in dick measuring contest with his other heads :P. Anycase I like 'fallen knight' basis (like Arthas) in that he was Wee Jas (the ruby witch's) chosen knight.

Zaer Darkwail

Okay, here goes my char (completed in record time!);

The Forbidden One
The Forbidden One origins lay in a prime material plane where he was born to concubine of a local noble, simply born as bastard. His father had no plans give him recognition as he already had a son with legal wife of his and his wife hated both him and his mother. However his mother, was a grand scale lovestruck fool. She years attempted win the cold hearted noble's heart for her, to give attention and give better life for herself and her son. However depression struck on his mother as the noble grew tired of her and officially and to face told her to go fuck out from the mansion. Mother, not telling her son about it told her son (who adored her above all else) to come help with some chandeliers. She needed her son to pull on rope to pull heavy chandelier up high as he can and then tie a knot on it and only come when she calls him in. While she is in other room to get chandelier in position properly. And so young man started pull the rope and he indeed was surprised how much a single chandelier can weight! He pulled it up as he could and then tied knot and waited....waited and waited. But mother did not call him at all and so he went look on her.....and then found her.

That moment The Forbidden One mind snapped, for good. Since then he had got morbid fascination on death but also all empathy was erased away; his father being selfish, his stepmother being selfish and his mother being selfish in killing herself and leaving him all alone! Of course maid found the boy and the mother and of course it caused such grand scale scandal that father was left no choice than to take his bastard in to his household (to keep good publicity as kicking a lover out is another deal where as kicking boy out when mother died under his roof is different case and may look he killed her). Stepmother was not pleased but she endured it for sake of face.

The Forbidden One was left much on own devices, he studied under tutelage about history and knowledge and showed signs to become promising scholar, a cleric! However he then drew interest to swordplay and studied it and he became more a skilled general and a leader type. However no one knew what he brewed behind his innocent blue eyes; revenge. As a 'bastard knight' of his father he took command of his troops and led them on battles and patrols, there started become rebellions and chaos amongst the people and then through a thorough extermination of rebels their sponsor was found out to be none other than his father's wife, his stepmother. She denied everything of course but there was heavy amount of evidence against her, and thus she was placed on trial and then imprisoned (as father wished no execution), however she was later found dead by a poison which a maid was responsible for smuggling it and said maid was executed as a traitor.

None knew that Forbidden One was behind all this; he forged mother's handwriting with a accomplice (a female thief called Miranda who desired become a noble), then using her writing and signed fund transfers towards angry peasants and using disguises he started rebellions and led things naturally flow until he made devastating crushing blows to rebellion he created and found his self-crafted evidence and then later in tower forced his stepmother to take poison which brought her slow and painful death which none heard as she screamed in agony. Final touch then executing his accomplice who was disguised as house maid to cover his tracks.

Then naturally his father chose then his bastard as his new official; who showed cunning, cold spirit and power which were things which he respected. He soon grew ill and he took care of house matters and also took care of his step-brother; breaking him and turning him into his slave, a pet a broken creature which obeys every command he gives and who adores him above all else. Then in his father's deathbed he whispered all dark things he did to him, his wife and to his son before giving final dosage of 'medicine' which had turned him sick and to die on his bed. Reveal how long he had brewed on this revenge of his.

Then started more and less his free life as a noble who first thing declared war to neighborhood kingdom and without shame used necromancy to create undead soldiers and make conquest and all in purpose to expand and increase his own power. He had quite grand good time in doing that, enjoying battle, war, bloodshed, raping and pillaging the kingdoms he took over. Until other kingdoms allied and struck back and then group of pelorite knights engaged him in combat and struck the deathblow on him! However he had already done deal with Orcus cultists so that when he died, he would rise up as a lich. But in return he has to serve centuries as champion of Orcus in abyss and he had accepted the deal. So on death he rised up in abyss and served now under new 'master' and that annoyed him.

During this time he forsake his old name and became known as The Forbidden One. Also during this time he met and became guard of his mistress....which he adored, lusted and desired after. Her cruelties resonate with his and where he had not devoted himself on anything but himself, but she made him realize joys of serving her (albeit same token he served Orcus and she served also). They both disliked Orcus and that united them seek comfort from each other. Then his mistress broke free and became demon lord in her own right and so The Forbidden One followed her into darkness and chaos of Abyss....

dror

Are you still looking for other players for your other cohorts?
I'm always in for a sex slave, especially for demons.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: dror on May 29, 2015, 03:31:53 AM
Are you still looking for other players for your other cohorts?
I'm always in for a sex slave, especially for demons.

Actually yes I do have a position open. Now I have a backgroundless character fully stated out, I've been controlling him and hes said a few things but not established any sort of personality. My characters fleshcrafting means he can look any way you desire once you chose.

Or you could make someone new, hopefully with my input so your skills compliment my little coterie. It would be a neat contrast to The Forbiden One too. The Forbidden One seems to regard The Whore of Lachrymosa as a female and serves in a very "Stand Strong Behind me, My champion" sort of way. You could regard my character as male and serve in a more "Grovel before me, slave boy" manner. Send me a PM id love to discuss it.  Have you looked through my rp preferences at all?