M Dom looking for A F Sub willing to learn and progres and do everything I say.

Started by lemaunt702, May 27, 2014, 01:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lemaunt702

Sorry as this is my first attempt at creating a post.

I'm looking for a girl who may either be entirely new to the world of kink or has only had the very beginnings of experience. Perhaps a boyfriend spanked her or tied her up with sheets and she wants to experience more but doesn't necessarily know where to go to find it. Maybe she find a guy on craigslist looking for a sub or goes to an adult store to see if anyone is buying kinky items. (preferred method)

We can do this in prvt or in public boards. I would like to do a modern day world but could go with Urban Fantasy so almost any kind of sexy female creatures (from angels and fae to petite shapeshiffter kittens and anthromorphs. Need someone who is comfortable with being shared with others and would prefer a long term rp that would develop from light BDSM to more serious Master/Slave.

Send me pvt MSG here or drop a post I could possibly run a few of these if there are more interested females. Maybe end up building my own toybox of girls. They would primarily be separate RPs unless you find another girl and you both would want to become subs to the same guy.