What are you Listening to Right Now? (Part 3)

Started by Oreo, December 21, 2014, 07:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheng

Listening to September - Earth Wind & Fire
This is my signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
Sheng's o/o

Becca

Hamilton soundtrack. This is becoming a bit of an obsession  :-[ :-[

Hannelore Stormbane

case/lang/veirs. My newest musical obsession.

Captain Maltese

Charles Trenet -  La Mer. A nice dated chanson for that ww1-ww2 vintage writing mood.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Lady Sakura

Zaphod

Kitteredge

Warren Zevon keeps coming up in Spotify, "Accidentally Like a Martyr" and recently "My Shit's Fucked Up."

Lustful Bride

I could lose myself in this song over and over again. Its fun to listen to when reading the actual BPRD comics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfpR_qFIVZg

Hannelore Stormbane

Anthea

Never tickle a sleeping dragon

my yes and no

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

gaggedLouise

Watching the opening ceremony of the Rio summer Olympics. Great dancing and acrobatics and hot music, but alas, muddy sound.  :-(

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

Mimetisme

♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen