an idea that hit me in the head...

Started by Seven, November 05, 2007, 02:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seven

as I was trying to sleep xD Now I wanna play it lol. Although I Get the feeling no one will pick it up.

Anyway, here's the idea.

This girl wakes up, she doesn't remember anything, due to the fact that she's been drugged or something (That can be decided later). She can't even remember her name, age, gender, nothing.

And the person she is with (Can be either male or female) is the one who has done this to her. Now, the reasons that they did this can be pretty much whatever it is that whomever it is that is playing the role likes. They can be male or female, doesn't matter to me.

The person will treat her however they deem to. If it's a sex slave, fine. If it's a regular slave, fine, if it's just someone to spoil and such. Alright.

Hell, Mind games can run amuck in this game like... wow. I didn't realize that until now.

Hell, could have it so that any time the captor (What else would I call them? XD) Wants a new person, they just screw around in the girls head and make them that type of person.

I 'unno, that was a random thought.

Anyway, it's just an idea.. so yeah. If anyone is interested, Hollar in my direction!

~Dev.
Lynne's On/Off list =3

Get away, run away, fly away
Lead me astray, to dreamer's hideaway
I cannot cry 'cause the shoulder cries more,
I cannot die, I, the whore for this cold world

kasen03

Hey Dev.. that sounds like alot of fun.. especially switching it up.

We already have a game going.. but I'm keen to give this one a shot...

Seven

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that you like playing with me XD lol.

XD
Lynne's On/Off list =3

Get away, run away, fly away
Lead me astray, to dreamer's hideaway
I cannot cry 'cause the shoulder cries more,
I cannot die, I, the whore for this cold world

Silkcat

I love amnesia game plots, just because it lets you make everything up from scratch with no need for backstory.

but don't have time for another game...
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

kasen03

*grins* and things can change on a dime.

I think you're right Dev :D  heh heh.

I also like displaced type plots.. people taken out of their 'routine' and dropped someplace new..having to cope..and the two can be mixed.