News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Intrest Check, green hell. NC-Human-Extreme.

Started by AKunoichi, November 05, 2010, 12:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKunoichi

I got this idea in my head for an RP where some Missionary family of three (Father, Mother, and teenage daughter) goes into the amazon to try to convert the "Savages", but ends up pissing off the tribe's medicine woman.

In retaliation The Tribe would raid the Mission and Rape/torture the family. Raping the women in front of the father as they slowly torture him to death and break his faith. The Father eventually gets eaten by the chief, and his Wife and Daughter become slaves. Perhaps the daughter would eventually become Stockholmed and join the tribe as one of the warriors wives, to the torment of her mother.

I'm looking for people to play The Family. If somebody really wants to be a tribe member I might let them, but I'd rather run them as NPCs. The father will die halfway through so that player could probably get somebody else after he dies.

This game will be heavy on NC, Sacrilege, Gore, and Violence. Not for the Faint of heart. My only Real squicks here are Bodily fluids that aren't Blood or Cum, so no Scat/watersports, but anything else is fair game.

If you are interested, Post here or PM me with questions.

Kirinis

I'm interested in playing the father character.  The game sounds interesting enough to give a roll around.

Mercurial

AKunoichi

Mercurial

Surprised no one is interested in the mother role. If noone shows, do we modify the plot (a husband and wife team perhaps?) or NPC her?

AKunoichi

Hmm, well I kinda want there to be a daughter. It makes it all the more twisted when the daughter ends up joining the tribe and abandoning her parents faith. Maybe even taking part in there torment. But she could be an NPC. Maybe one of you could play the daughter and the mother?

Mercurial

Quote from: AK47 on November 15, 2010, 04:04:53 PM
Hmm, well I kinda want there to be a daughter. It makes it all the more twisted when the daughter ends up joining the tribe and abandoning her parents faith. Maybe even taking part in there torment. But she could be an NPC. Maybe one of you could play the daughter and the mother?

I could double up.

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

AKunoichi

lovelygirl

Great, I am heading out in a couple hours for the day, so don't know when you want to start. I like the idea of the daughter turning on the mother.  I would think though, after she sees her husband get killed her faith would  be just as broken. I wouldn't want her to join the tribe, but would love for her to become submissive to their needs, would that work?

Ons &Offs

AKunoichi

I was thinking the mother keeps her faith the longest (so it's the most painful for her emotionally), but if you want her to eventually submit that's cool though.

As for her joining the tribe, she's probably too old to make a good wife for the warriors, so they would probably just use her and dump her, Keeping the daughter because she's still young.

I'll need everyone to check back before we can start making a schedule. Just getting to know when everyone can meet, and what everyone's boundaries are.

Also, some information on the tribe that the missionaries foolishly try to convert.
https://elliquiy.com/wiki/The_Hill_people

I'll make more info latter. Particularly on the medicine woman leading the tribe (an important NPC)

lovelygirl

Ok cool sounds good, I can work with that,  the mom eventually left in the jungle alone after they've used and abused her. Watching her daughter walk away with them.

Ons &Offs

AKunoichi

Alright, Let's establish boundaries.

The story will start with the missionary family disobeying warnings not to try and contact the tribes in the hills. Feeling that spreading the WORD OF THE LORD is more important than warnings or respect, they go anyways, and offend the Local medicine woman with there arrogance.

The next night the missionaries camp is raided by the Hill people, the native guides are killed on the spot, and the camp is ransacked and burned down. What happens to the family is up to you.

For the father, What kind of torture are you comfortable with? Who are you okay getting raped by? The Medicine woman F/M? The warriors M/M? How do you want to die? Do you mind castration?

For the mother and Daughter. What kind of rape are you okay with? The Warriors M/F, The medicine woman F/F? Each other? Tentacle monsters that live deep in the forest? Animals?

My only real off are Bodily fluids other than Blood or Cum, but I need to know your limits so I can push this as far as you are willing to go.

Kirinis

Groovy, I'm still interested in playing the doomed father.  So it looks like we have enough people to get this horror show on the road.  :D

As for what happens to him, everything is dandy and good.  Go wild with it, I'll roll with the punches as they come.  As long as it makes a great story, I'm all for whatever is needed to spice it up.

lovelygirl

As long as it doesn't involve bathroom play, rape way! I've done it all sweetie!

Ons &Offs

Mercurial

Still interested.

In terms of my own comfort level, I'd prefer no incest. Otherwise, pretty much fair game.

AKunoichi

Quote from: Mercurial on November 16, 2010, 01:29:10 PM
Still interested.

In terms of my own comfort level, I'd prefer no incest. Otherwise, pretty much fair game.

Okay, so the father can't be forced to rape his own daughter, and the daughter wont molest her own mother when she joins the tribe.

AKunoichi

Okay, describe your characters and get IC

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89103.0

(edit, IC thread up)

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

AKunoichi

Nope, no names, feel free to make one up.

All that's established is that the Father is a Preacher of some genetic evangelical Protestant sect. Your all white upper middle class Americans, The adults are middle aged, and the daughter is in her late teens.

lovelygirl

Emma met her husband when she was young. She was lost and on the path to corruption when she wet him him. She had heard him talk of Jesus and how wonderful he was, and how he could save her. She fell for it hook line and sinker. She followed his teachings and eventually fell in love with him. It was the happiest day when she married him. He had led her down the path or righteousness, and became as fully enraptured in her faith.

When their baby girl was born, she was beyond the moon, she was blessed indeed. She raised her with the same morals and values. They were tight  knit, a close family.

Now they were off to save others at his suggestion. So starts their adventure....

Ons &Offs

Kirinis

Zachary Thompson is a man of strong convictions and a clear vision for how the future should be.  Even as a little boy, Zachary believed fervently in the doctrine of faith and love as set forth by his savior Jesus Christ.  When he grew up, he would become a shepherd of men and bring the Word of his Lord to the people like a modern-day apostle.  That much young Zachary was certain of.  After graduating from high school, Zachary entered a seminary in order to better educate himself to bring the Word.  There he impressed his teachers with his earnest yet firm nature and he made friends with many others he considered his colleagues and brothers in arms.

After graduating, Zachary moved to the city where he started off small proselytizing to the poor and the immigrant community at a small congregation.  Pastor Zachary as he was commonly called by his congregation became an fixture in the community.  When he was not in church, Zachary volunteered at the soup kitchens and shelters dispensing charity and homilies to feed the body and spirit of the disenfranchised.  Never one to turn anyone in need of comfort or guidance to the righteous path of the Lamb, Zachary also spent time amongst the more troubled offering a warm heart, open ears, and an open door to those who needed it.

This was where he met his wonderful future wife, Emma.  She had attended one of the support groups his church ran one day and Zachary gravitated towards her sensing a wounded lamb in need of care.  Gradually over the following months, he grew to care for her as he guided her from the rocky road she was on to an more blessed and peaceful road.  Care turned to mutual love and eventually Zachary proposed to her on a very memorable Sunday after service in front of the rest of the congregation.  He still remembers how radiant she looked like a blessing from heaven made manifest.

Eventually though came the birth of their beloved daughter and Zachary made a decision.  With the arrival of their daughter, the apartment they had lived for the previous few years had became too small.  Zachary and Emma moved out of the city and into the suburbs where they lived in a modest house.  Zachary still tended to his inner-city flock every Sunday and frequently invited congregation members over for open house meetings at their new home.  For a time, this too was good and Zachary was happy in his service to the Lord.  The urge to go forth and spread the Word whispered in his mind and chafed there.

When their beloved daughter graduated from high school, Zachary made a decision.  There were still corners of the world untouched by man and unknowing of the Good Word.  Therefore as a good Christian and pastor, was it not his duty to go these places and inform them?  After much prayer and deliberation with Emma, Zachary made up his mind.  Since his daughter would be going to live at college, there was little reason to stay around.  Instead he would go forth and spread the word to the indigenous people of the wilds.  Their daughter of course would come with them over the summer as part of a last family outing as well as an graduation gift to go visit the exotic wilds before returning to the States for college.  Selling off their house and bidding a tearful farewell to their congregation, Zachary set forth with his family at his side to bring the Lord to the people...