Modern Day Pirates on a Quest for Booty (looking for M/F pirates and f booty)

Started by subjuanita, October 09, 2011, 05:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subjuanita

This is my first attempt organizing a group story. I have listed the basic plot below. Please ask if you have any questions.

A group of rich women decide to go out for a day at sea on one of their ships. They are all very wealthy, or married to a wealthy man. They plan to enjoy the day at sea relaxing, drinking fine wine, and working on their tans.

Unfortunately for them, a group of pirates receive a tip from a friend on the docks and they head out to sea too. They have high tech equipment to jam the women's ship radio to prevent anyone from hearing their radio calls for help. The pirates board their ship, tie the women up and take them to their ship. They sink the women's ship and take them to a private island where they plan to enjoy them and make them into slaves to sell to some rich overseas businessmen they know.

If you like the idea, please post a character description in this thread using this format:

Character Info Sheet
Appearance:
Name:
Sexuality:
Role in Story (Pirate/Abductees aka Booty):
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:
Bio:

Laughing Hyena

Interested indeed and rolling a character up.

Character Info Sheet
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Captain Ethan Washington
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Role in Story (Pirate/Abductees aka Booty): Pirate Captain
Turn Ons: Breasts and Breast Play, (Major Turn-On), Cosplay (Unlikely but still a Turn-On), Submissive and/or Shy Ladies (The latter is the kind of girl I love and adore) Bondage of the Opposite Sex (Likely and I enjoy the giving of power it offers), Cock Worship (Not as much because I put the lady first but still nice), Domination (Love to take control of the pace.)
Turn Offs: Taking Anal (For Obvious Reasons but I don't like my asshole being toyed with.), Gorn (Obviously not going to come up), Watersports or Bathroom play (Dont understand it and don't want to.)
Bio: Going by the pirate codes of the old Carribean, he maintains the ships morale through a strict but merciful hand. Having averted a mutiny from ones who thought him soft he was harshly tested but overcame the mutiny and proved what happens when one truly crosses him as he had the man responsible tied to the crows nest with his entrails exposed to be consumed by the gulls reportedly and then took on a new crew altogether feeling that the remaining crew could not be trusted. Leaving him with a new crew and a new reputation for being a very malicious man to his enemies, Captain Washington takes whatever fortunes come his way.

Vaulera

Appearance:
Name: Rebecca Linaes
Sex: Female
Role in Story: Abductee
Turn Ons: Giving: Oral, Handjobs. Recieving: Rough (very) Anal, Forced, Anything Fast and hard really.
Turn Offs: Scat, Vore, Watersports, Mutilation and death.
Bio: Born into a wealthy family and spoiled to the point of madness, Rebecca got anything and everything she wanted and didn't have to worry about the consequences. She was enrolled in the best schools, was the most popular and the most wealthy. Quickly becoming devious, manipulative and cunning, she was the perfect example of the rich brat that could do no wrong. On one of her usual days she decided to go out with some friends on their boat.

Foxy DeVille

Character Info Sheet
Appearance:

Name: Sangría de los Santos
Sexuality: Bi
Role in Story (Pirate/Abductees aka Booty): Pirate
Turn Ons: Rough Sex, Anal, Exhibitionism, Piercings, Watersports, Gang Bangs
Turn Offs: Scat
Bio: Sangría de los Santos was born the daughter of a fisherman in Tijuana. As a teenager she ran with a gang but didn't like how she was treated by machismo-fueled male members. Sangría used her nautical knowledge to smuggled drugs for years. Eventually she became bored with the lack of violence her successful operation brought. So she joined up with a pirate crew, loving the action and respect it gave her. Sangría didn't even mind losing an eye in one raid, she now wears a patch as a badge of honor.

Kazuume

Name: Melissa Riker
Role in Story (Pirate/Abductees aka Booty): Abductee
Turn Ons: Dom males; Light Bondage; Oral (love both giving and receiving); Foreplay (can't get enough)
Turn Offs: Scat, Vore, Gore, Wet Sports, Torture
Bio: Melissa is the daughter of a wealthy business tycoon. Given pretty much whatever she desires to keep her happy but her love life has been less than pleasant. Dating hasn't been easy because her father's wealth seems to attract male interest more than she does, because of this reason she is somewhat quiet when she's out with the other girls and lets them take the lead. A day out on the boat away from the dating scene just spending time with the girls seems the perfect solution to the last few months of turmoil.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

subjuanita

It is great to see the interest this story has received so far...there is room for more pirates and abductees in this role play. But don't wait too long to sign up or you might miss the boat. (Sorry I couldn't resist.)

Belisuavious

Character Info Sheet
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Jack Swift (name he goes by) Winston Carlton (Birth name, which he doesn't use)
Sex: Male
Sexuality:Straight
Role in Story (Pirate/Abductees aka Booty): Pirate
Turn Ons: Being in control,
Turn Offs:Gore, scat, bathroom play, watersports, mutilation
Bio: Winston was a sailor for a little while, and he did enjoy his job. However he finally got sick and tired of pirates robbing his ship. Finding that there was really nothing he can do about it, and figured "if you can't beat em, join em". He signed on with Captain Washington after he had heard the man needed a crew, and so far he hasn't really had too many issues other than the usual grumblings associated with a workplace.

kylie

Name: Kana June Pershing

Sex: f
Sexuality: Bi  (quietly partial to women, but it depends)
Role in Story (Pirate/Abductees aka Booty):  abductee

( As usual if you'd like some detail about Ons and Offs or perhaps wondering about something not mentioned here, please ask or check my Ons/Offs page.   8-) )

Turn Ons: Humiliation, nipple/breast play, groping, toys or machines,
enforced outfits (harem, lingerie, or other fetish outfits),
being played against other captives, forced to beg or roleplay against her wishes,
forced F-F, forced generally with story too,
molested or used while clothed or semi-clothed,
possibly some piercing (either temporary or permanent),
oral, other penetration with foreplay and lots of story around it.

Okay:  Some threats of roughness or worse humiliation than actually happens,
moderate punishment/"torture" such as impact play or harsh quarters. 
Some bondage (ask if you plan a lot).  More, limited opportunity to escape. 

Turn Offs: Scat, too much vanilla action (especially to too little plot),
super heavy bondage when it's way beyond the point of helping the story,
actual deaths (at least early on).

Bio:  Kana is the wife of a financier who amazingly still counts his fortune obsessively.  Meaning since after the honeymoon, he's almost never home or paying much attention.  This suits her fine, leaving her to shop, pursue her artsy hobbies, and see the occasional woman from lower social circles who he will never meet. 

Kana has lived in the West since middle school, although she returns to Japan occasionally.  She takes pride in her almost perfect English and her ability to do little favors for the less fortunate.  Not that she really needs for anything nowadays...   As she grew up in a middle class family, she tends to be slightly more practical and familiar with news of the world than some of her rich friends. 

Vaulera

Belisuavious

kylie

Well, one idea might be some people taking on multiple characters  (Do we have a shortage of pirates?) or just if needed, splitting up story plotting (if there's any shortage of set, subplots etc.)

It would be great if some more people hopped in, though ;)

subjuanita

I was hoping to do initial post on Friday. I will set it up so if others want to join in they will have a chance (at least until the pirates abduct the women from the boat). So, don't wait too long to join the role play or you will miss the boat!

Kazuume

~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

subjuanita

I just wanted to thank everyone who has applied to join this group, I am happy to have you all "on board" for this story. I just wanted to say that I hope to keep it as a group play and not divided up into a lot of one on one role plays. As of right now, we have 3 pirates and 4 abductees (including myself who will posting my character in this thread today.) If anyone is still interested, you are welcome to join now. But don't wait too long or you may be too late.

Laughing Hyena

subjuanita

Character Info Sheet
Appearance:
Name: Monica LaVille
Sexuality: Straight for now, but is easily changed to bi with the right persuasion.
Turn Ons: BDSM, cages, humiliation, being toyed with like a cat with a mouse, being broken and sold
Turn Offs: Toilet play
Bio: Monica grew up in a lower middle class family, but married Tom LaVille, a self made multi-millionaire in his 60's. Monica lives a life of luxury, and has everything she wants in the way of physical goods. But she married Tom only because of his money, and is now thinking of divorcing him. Monica lives in a community property state, and would receive half of his assets earned after their marriage if she did that. That would allow her to live the carefree life she craves now.

inflatetress

Appearance:

Name: Anya Sommers
Sex: F
Sexuality: hetero

Turn Ons: (Anya: not too much, she is pretty vanilla and rather cold!)  (Me!: humilaition, anal, oral, inflation, impregnation, soft vore, death)
Turn Offs: torture/mutilation, bathroom stuff

for more info see my ons/offs!  (Link below)
Bio: Anya is the spoiled daughter of a wealthy oil tycoon.  She has spent her entire life in luxary and has spent all of her time trying to satisfy her rampant sexual urges.  She is known to be a bit of a slut and a total ditz, she is also very spoiled and can be rather mean.

Visna

subjuanita

That't great Visna! Happy to have you join us.

I made the initial post. It;s called Pirate's Quest for Booty and you can find it here...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=121912.0

Hopefully I explained things in the post, but if not just ask in this thread or send me a PM.

Laughing Hyena

Kazuume

Sorry I'm going to have to drop out. Change in things, nothing to do with this story. Have fun all.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Visna

Joshua Greeves
Sex:
Male
Sexuality:
Straight
Role in Story:
Pirate, specially in charge in the tech and gadgets.
Turn Ons:
Light Bondage, Feet, Anal, Oral, Sensuality, Foreplay, Playing the Dominant or Submissive, Forcing others to play Dominant on him, Toy Usage
Turn Offs:
Vore, Death, Bestiality, Scat
Bio:
Joshua is the youngest member of the group. When the Cap'n was asking around in search of somebody to help run the advanced, expensive equipment he had bought, Joshua's name often came up. Joshua was mostly a normal kid. He moved through middle and high school extremely popular, though he was extremely smart and spent a lot of time studying. Everything was going well until one of his girlfriend's wanted to make a name for herself and claimed he had raped her. Though the court ended up dismissing the case due to lack of evidence, he was pissed, and decided to quickly graduate ahead of time and leave the town.

He managed to change his identity and move elsewhere on the coast where he was involved in a lot of drug running to help fund his own research and studies. He was never really one to get down and dirty, but normally helped the more stupid and daring plan their schemes. Even still, he was hard to beat at a target range.

The thing that ended up leading him to the Captain was the simple fact that Joshua worked cheap. He was already rich from his past two years of work, and the mere offer to help the older man catch some hot, rich women was one he thought sounded good enough. He took the job for pretty cheap, always using it as a sarcastic excuse when he does bad or slacks off. He's often sarcastic and lazy, though he does his job well.

-

Everything look okay?

subjuanita

Laughing Hyena

MarcothTalos

Well give me a short time and i shall post my psycho pirate? LOL. Haven't seen a real sadist in our group so I figured it is always needed? Either way i will post up asap today
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos