Into Darkness We Venture (Seeking Hunters/Rangers)

Started by MagicalPen, May 15, 2013, 02:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Alright. Please follow the link in the first post to the OOC Page and the other pages. There are more instructions to be found there.

At this time, I am open to One More FEMALE Character. If interested, please PM me.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Adrianna Paige

why do we need one more female? If i counted right then we have 4 males and 4 females already? Just curious..
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

MagicalPen

More people are interested and not sure if Redeve will be around.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

MagicalPen

Everyone still interested I hope? I think I am going to start things off here in a little bit and let RedEve catchup as she's gone for some time.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Inkidu

I'm still interested in this. I've got time, so a little patience isn't going to kill me.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

MagicalPen

I'll double check, but I don't think everyone has made the required post yet.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Adrianna Paige

I'm still interested.  I'k happy starting whenever. If we want to wait then that's cool. If we don't want to wait I'm good with that too.

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

MagicalPen

I've created Avatars for everyone and will be posting them shortly in the Character Thread along with an updated format for posts. For those that have posted, its simple to modify the beginning of your post to the new format!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Lady Lunarius

I already showed my interest, just thought I'd peek in to say hi as well. ;)
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Etherealdreamer

PM sent. Still wondering if y'all were waiting on one last person, or even had room for another! I know I came late to the party, but here's hoping. This is one of the more interesting group requests I've come across. :)
'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'

MagicalPen

Added another new person to the game as well! This weekend I'll hopefully be able to update all the avatars and other threads.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Added more avatars to the Cast page for use in game.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Etherealdreamer

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Another player dropped, so looking for a replacement.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Etherealdreamer

Com'on folks... Come and plaaaaaaay with us! Environmant's goooooorgeous.

MagicalPen

Can I get a rollcall on who is still here at this point?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Vassus

E-Mail: radically.irrelevant@gmail.com

Did you know: "polish" is a word that completely changes it's meaning when you capitalize the first letter?

Etherealdreamer

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry