News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Shipwreck RP

Started by OHWceta, April 08, 2012, 10:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

Name: Elizabeth Millan
Class: 1rst

Sexuality: Bisexual
Seeking: Relationship
Personality: She is a girl that knows what she wants and knows how to get it. She does not really give anything for people she barely knows and most likely will hide a lot of things about herself at the beginning. Once you get her trust it will be a totally different thing, she will tell you more and more about her life and she will be more open and friendly.
Reason for being in the Ship: A vacation before she officially starts collage. She buys the ticket with the help of her rich father that often just gives her whatever she wants. She hopes to have fun before actually starting collage and who knows perhaps she meets somebody in the trip.

OHWceta

MM.. me likes   ;D

Welcome to the RP. Look forward to seeing your post. BTW, if you could put the character sheet in the Character Creation thread, it'd make it easy for anyone to look up her info at any time they need it for reference.

BTW, where'd you get that pic? are there more of her?
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Bloody Rose

Quote from: OHWceta on April 18, 2012, 07:22:02 PM
MM.. me likes   ;D

Welcome to the RP. Look forward to seeing your post. BTW, if you could put the character sheet in the Character Creation thread, it'd make it easy for anyone to look up her info at any time they need it for reference.

BTW, where'd you get that pic? are there more of her?

mmm I got this pic from a thread on this site and no I did not saw others like these one posted

Bloody Rose

Question what part of the rp are you all in? already set sail? give me ideas on what to post

OHWceta

They're currently boarding. I'll either hold out the introduction until we get at least 1 or two more males and up to a total count of 10 females, or this Friday we'll set sail.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Bloody Rose

KK thanks I will post now.