Slenderman plots, F lf M character, looking for light, or soft non con to con

Started by Old Lady Willow, August 26, 2012, 07:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Lady Willow

Some simple offs, real quick. Anything that belongs in the toilet shall stay in the toilet, no characters under 18, no animals, gaping, and no breath control.

Plot one,

Slender has been watching my character for a while now. My character knows this, sees fleeting glimpses of him out her window, or in the woods as she drives home. She's become fearful, not knowing what this strange creature wants.

One day, there's an electrical fire in her house, and she'd trapped. She can't escape, and with the smoke burning her lungs and the room spinning from lack of oxygen, she thinks she's a goner.

The next thing she knows, she's in the arms of the man that's been watching her, being carried away from the ruined remains of her house.

Plot two

The opposite of the above plot. My character's driving home one night when she sees someone in the middle of the road. She gets out of the car to investigate, only to discover it's an injured, faceless man. Unnerved, but not wanting to just leave him to die, she drags him into her car and takes him home to tend to his wounds. How does Slender react to this unexpected act of kindness?

Also, would love to do something based off this pic here.

Old Lady Willow

Thrasius

Hello Angle1932,

I will say that I am interested in both of these ideas, being a fan of the story and history behind Slenderman. I do like plot one better but if you want to do the second plot more than the first, I'd be happy to oblige. Let me know what you think and feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
     Thrasius