A Evil pathfinder game. [Pathfinder Group]

Started by OyabunKobold, October 21, 2018, 11:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LisztesFerenc

I don't have the ultimate series, but I have Kingmaker, I'll fish the details out of the module and post them in the OOC for everyone. Basically build points are an abstraction of the resources you would need to establish a city, you spend them to make cities and the like.

Basically the four groups will choose a base, and then try and expand from there. Yes, you can choose your own base. You'll have some build points to start with, and can gain some extra ones if you buy resources on credit from a merchant.

The terrain types on the map are plains, hills, mountains, forests, badlans and swamps (the stuff with the mist over them). Blue light marks reports of arcane activity, but its not well documented since its all relient on the word of travellers who have braved the lands over the years.

Speaking of OOC, I should probably post that soon. Exotic or just NC?

TheHangedOne

Non-con exotic? I mean, we have bone daddy, a tiefling, and down the list we go on 'exotic' stuff, and given it's an Evil game, I can't imagine consent will be a thing for people to get hitched on (though then again, I'm Lawful Evil, so that's probably more dub-con).
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Zaer Darkwail

Also we got monster breeder who may or may not use war captives for breeding experiments with monsters (so exotic NC system forum).

Thorne

I can work with that.
*cracks knuckles* Mental note... poisons. Weaken the will … everything else is cake. mwehehehee...
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

TheHangedOne

Oh boy. I have such terrible ideas now, especially after re-reading the entry on Lamashtu...  >:) Might have to take 'enemies of the faith' captive... and then, 'oh, mister druid, would you like some humanoid guinea pigs?'
Check out my poet tree!

LisztesFerenc

Right oops, I meant Extreme or just NC. Exotic was a given yeah.

TheHangedOne

I'm comfortable with extreme. If something is a 'big no' for a player, we can always spoiler it.
Check out my poet tree!

Conundrum

I will need a great many prisoners for my plans.  Fortunately all will be given a choice, the feeding pen, or the breeding pen.
If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on October 27, 2018, 07:45:52 PM
  Right oops, I meant Extreme or just NC. Exotic was a given yeah.

I am okay with extreme, if something starts be disgusting someone it can be put into spoiler and noted for future avoid write such scenes inside spoilers.

Zaer Darkwail

Interesting cohort/minion idea; anti-paladin of Lamashtu.

OyabunKobold

I think a looksie over everyones offs would be good for spoilerific stuff.

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Conundrum

If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

OyabunKobold

I only have three really hard ones. Gore/Guro/Scat the others I would be able to read but probably wont participate in on my offs list

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0

Roleplay Frog

oh, pfew, I almost missed this. Anyone opposed to a late hopping on frog? I'm just here to work through some pathfinder-ideas *nods sagely* Also, try and come up with new flavors of evil, like that delightful comic Zaer posted. :P
(and yeah, Lamashtu has great erotic potential, if you check some of her.. motivations)

OyabunKobold

yes how did you miss this :P Ive only been speaking about it for a few weeks now in SB

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: OyabunKobold on October 28, 2018, 05:20:03 AM
yes how did you miss this :P Ive only been speaking about it for a few weeks now in SB

I've been speaking about frog-rights for a while, no one seems to notice that! Either way, pondering what character I'm feeling right now..

OyabunKobold

I'm working on my background now when I finish it ill be making up a posting format and a Tagging code list and then Ill post them here.

LisztesFerenc

I think we can squeeze one more character in Roleplay Frog. I should have your NPC potential allies/rivals up later. I heard one suggestion for where your base could start.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on October 28, 2018, 04:32:37 AM
(and yeah, Lamashtu has great erotic potential, if you check some of her.. motivations)

Considering perversions are one her listed interests as deity so human followers could be frankly just sexual deviants who get off from having sex with monsters and are more than willing participate having sex and breed monsters and raise their monster children (boys and girls) happily. Also Lamashtu has motivation to kidnap Shelyn and do some horrible things to her :P. So definitely smut potential.

Skaldor's case though he participates not at all physically in acts but he would love buy tickets and watch the show for sure. At least until he learns cast alter self/polymorph or otherwise able take more fleshy form and briefly enjoy joys having fleshy body before rendering back to skeletal frame. But practical side he can view it long term profitable in military sense to create monster humanoid hybrids which are since birth doctrine to follow his orders and form bulk of his army (plus create lovely monster women fill his harem later on).

Anyways the suggested area near the coast/water I am okay with as well. Coastal cities always open up nice seafaring trade opportunities.

OyabunKobold

I'm cool with coastal on one side and forest wild lands on another that way we only have two places to guard at a time heavily. Best if we had coastal wild lands and mountain range then we would only have one major way that wouldn't be a hindrance.

Roleplay Frog

I'll make a halfling. Easier to squeeze in due to their handy size! Uwah! Grabbing Kobold's sheet basis.
Ended up with a mixture of ranged combattant and supporter.
(she's an evil cleric for spotaneous inflict conversion, hint hint undead folks. :P):

Name: Anja Proudbottom
Nicknames: Silly An
Sex: Female, Open minded
Race: Halfling
Class: Wapriest of Yondalla
Alignment: CE
Level: 2
EXP:
Basic Appearance: See picture.
Personality:
"You look grumpy today. Want to hear a funny story?"

Anja is a happy, go lucky halfling with a penchant of putting flowers on cute things.. or not so cute things, to make them cute! She is deeply concerned about halfling-communities in danger and travels the lands to help and protect them. She is slow to trust, but fiercly protective of her friends, once made.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

"Ten lifes for every halfling dead. That is the toll to pay."

She is also an avenger, hiding behind a smiling mask. She cares not for little insults or jests, but those that dare harm or abuse halfling communities must pay. That is not to say that she is out to hurt people.. any other method that gives the smallfolk an advantage over those that would harm them is preferable. Stealing, lying, tricking people.. after all, if they fell for it, it's their fault, not Anja's.

Basic Background
Anja was raised and happily trained to be a priestess of Yondalla in her little community, her life similiar to many of her kin, growing up in a small, comfortable hole in the ground (and not a nasty, dirty, wet hole either, of course!) by the side of a sunny hill. Her training went a little odd at times, with her getting over-zealous on the odd ocassion, so apart from one particular older halfling, she was often reigned in. 

Then, one day the final test to become a cleric of Yondalla, a display of two simple divine orisons, was presented to her and the other students. Everyone passed,
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
but Anja. She was distraught. Her faith had been strong, she answered all the questions right.. What had she done wrong? But it was then that the one priest that had always approved of her answers, even when the others had cast worried glances at one another, stepped up to her.

He subtly pulled her aside to a silent side-chamber, a temple hidden within the temple, and told her that her purpose would be to serve the halfling community indeed, but different from most of ther kin.
That she had unique talents, that Yondalla and Dallah Thaun needed.
Who was Dallah Thaun, she asked. The old priest smiled and told Anja of the well kept secret of the halfling race, a race following only a kind, nurturing goddess like Yondalla could not persist through the cruelties of the world. That was Dallah thaun, Yondalla's shadow.
Though, it would be more fitting to call them two sides of the same coin, for those that pray to Yondalla pray to Dallah Thaun as well. Where Yondalla nurtures the halfling communities after a disastre, Dallah Thaun seeks vengeance. And that would be Anja's path as priestess, not a nurturer, but an avenger, a defender of the little people against all dangers, big and small.

And that she is, to this day, a faithful protector, if taking her teachings to the extreme and with little moral qualms, compared to the average goodly nurturing priestess, for they all work their hardest to help their kin;
including Anja, of course and she had a great time and head out to the world, to help halfling communities in need, and perhaps, create a safe haven for her people.

A few goals for adventuring:

• Have fun and make new friends! Perhaps even.. special friends!
  • Create a safe, comfortable community for halfling kind.
  • Slay all that hurt said friends in particular and the halfling communities at large. Then hunt down their descendants, their friends and family, until only a vague fear and dreadful memory is left of those that would dare harm the innocent, sweet and defenseless hin.
  • Make a flower-necklace so pretty it wins some sort of price from.. someone!
Connections: Church of Yondalla (up to DM, really. :P)
Theme Songs:
or

The Stats and Saves, Overview:
Stats, Saves, and Overview

Stats:
HP: 13/13
Str: 12 +1
Dex: 16 +3
Con: 10 --
Int: 12 +1
Wis: 14 +2
Cha: 10 --
Senses: Normal Eyesight
Attack Options:
Masterwork Composite shortbow: +7, 1d6 +1 (x3), varying bonus effects depending on ammunition.
Max damage (point blank shot and buffed with divine favor):
Masterwork Shortbow of Awesomness: +9, 1d6 +3 (x3)

Weapon +Bonus (#d#, Crit, Range Damage type, Ammunition, Special attributes);
CMB: +1
AC:  19(5 Armor, 3 dex, 1 Size)
TAC:  14
FFAC: 16
CMD:  15
Resistances: --
Immunities:  --
Fortitude Save: +4
Reflex Save: +4
Will: +6
Initiative: +5
Spells:
Lvl 0: 4/day

• Detect Magic
  • Create Water
  • Light
  • Mending

Lvl 1: 3/day

• Cure Light wounds
  • Divine Favor
  • Murderous Command

Skills, Feats and Class Features:
Skills Feats And Class Features
Skills:
Languages: Trade, Halfling, Abyssal, Katari, Elvish
Skills:
Linguistics +7
Knowledge (Religion) +6
Craft (Bows) +6

Racial Bonuses:
+2 dex and cha, -2 str, small, Fleet of Foot, Low Blow(+1 on crit confirm vs larger foes), Dusksight(roll twice vs partial concealment in low light), Halfling luck, Weapon familiarity

Feats:
Point Blank Shot
Traits: Reactionary, Lettered, Drawback: Cruel
Class Bonuses: (Favored class: 2/4th of a level for sacred weapon bonus)
Aura of Chaos (Moderate), Blessings 4/d (Trickery, Luck), Focus weapon (short bow), Sacred Weapon (short bow), Orisons, Warpriest spellcasting, Fervor (5/d, 1d6)

Inventory:
Inventory Info

Magic Item Slots:
Head: Yes
Headband: No
Eyes: Brown
Shoulders: slim
Neck: freckled
Chest:  Not bad for a halfling
Body: Lamellar Armor
Belt: two of them, are important to hold trousers and arrows!
Wrists: Slender
Hands: Slightly calloused from bow-drawing
Ring 1: no
Ring 2: still unengaged!
Complete Inventory: Assuming 1k silver from lvl 2.
Masterwork Composite shortbow +1 - 445 silver
Snazzy clothes, ad hoc -5 silver
Armor, Lamellar -100 silver
Arrow, Bleeding 360 sp
Arrow, Smoke x2 20 sp
Arrow, Tanglefoot 20 sp
Arrow, Blunt x20, 2 sp
Arrow, Die x8, 8 sp
Arrow, Durable x10 10 sp
Arrow, splinter x1 25 sp
Ad hoc 5 sp for a stylish leather-quiver for all these things.

End Wealth:
SP 0
BP 0
CP 0
Total Weight:
I'unno.

TheHangedOne

To be more specific about my suggestion:

Coastal access for trading and fishing, mountains can provide both defensive protection and maybe even be a source of valuable minerals and metals, forest to the west for hunting/foraging/wilderness preserve for the druid, what looks like plains for us to build on and farm on, and plains to keep an eye on. In theory, if the town's influence gets large enough, we expand eastward, and could just build a giant landwall between the mountain and the sea, as a sort of 'impregnable fortress'/checkpoint (maybe later on with a permanent Detect Good alarm system for people passing through the gates... who can then be detained  >:)).

The main downside is being stuck between what appears to be two powers, but we're also fairly off to the side, so they might not give too much of a damn until it's too late. Plus, we could potentially recruit the cast offs of their societies to bulk up ours through immigration.

Am I putting too much thought into this?
Check out my poet tree!

LisztesFerenc

Here's the map with the starting locations of the other groups too:

So the PCs are at the red X. The mountains are a little distance away on the spot chosen, 4 hexes to be precise, but close enough to claim certainly. You would be on a stretch of plains which have some hills and the adjacent hexes would be plains to the east, forest to the west, sea to the south, and marshes shielding you to the north. Is that still good?

Regardless of where you choose to start, the other groups will be at:

Green Cross - The Elf Brigade. A group of four elves, dressed in studded leather save for one who wears rough, brown cloth, leading a war band of 20 or so elven foresters. Unsurprisingly they are seeking to gain control of the wooded area, hoping to use some ruins as a base.

Purple Cross - The Fangs of Nethys. A trio of devoted members of the God of Magic's church, all armoured and bristling with weapons, they lead a small pack of acolytes seeking to establish a temple and then expand from there.

Brown Cross - Mott Irregulars. A fellow band of 6 adventurers and a rather eclectic bunch at that. Their name comes from the fact that they claim to all have met in a tavern in Mott one fateful night, and their groups consists of A red skinned woman, a ratman, a human woman wearing goggles of dark volcanic glass, a human man looking a little pale, an elf and a dwarf.

You will start with 14 build points. You can "buy" up to an additional 24 BP worth of supplies (wood, stone, iron, food, tools) and labour on credit. This will need to be repaid within a year with a 20% interest.

You can also take out a loan of up to 10,000 silver hard cash, this will need to be repaid within 6 months with 33% interest.

Finally there are three mercenary bands you can take with you if you wish:

The Fire Tusks - An established and well equipt mercenary group with a reputation for bravery and accepting all genders, races and creeds. They can be hired for 2,000 silver a month.

The Crimson Capes - A smaller group of around 20 individuals, mostly human and half-elf. Their reputation is a little less savoury, but they have several victories under their belt, and half of them are mounted. They can be hired for 1,750 silver a month, or 125 silver a day.

The Utein – A more lightly armoured group of 32 individuals, newly formed they did perform well against a goblin encampment up north. In addition to silver, 100 a day or 1,500 a month, they will also accept a permanent contract in return for a plot of land, 600 acres for each member to be delivered within 6 months, after which they would continue to operate part time as guards.

Roleplay Frog

Strategist Frog likes the sound of the above. There'll be abudant time for IC planning I presume?

Diplomacy is a go.

Thorne

That's good; we'll probably need some of that. Can't kill /everybody/ who disagrees with us, after all … the monster breeders need bodies to work with, after all. >.>
Pretty sure Lorne has some diplomacy herself, but.. sometimes the ears put people off. ^^;

My hard offs include the usual, plus necromancy and tentacles; and I promise you, I will let you know if something bothers me (that includes Lorne; I'm not going to quibble stuff that doesn't).
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups