Virtually Irresistible Real Life Lounge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 27, 2012, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

Quote from: Kythia on November 05, 2012, 08:29:12 PM
OUaT?

Quote from: Saffron on November 05, 2012, 08:29:51 PM
One Upon a Time, TV series.

My avatar is a character from the series, the wicked queen who fucks with everyone.

Peripherie

I watched about 3/4th Of the first season of OuaT and then fell behind. Now I just feel lost. *Need to find a not overly expensive way to catch up*
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Trieste on November 05, 2012, 08:36:31 PM
My avatar is a character from the series, the wicked queen who fucks with everyone.
She's a man eater. ;)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Trieste

Quote from: Peripherie on November 05, 2012, 08:38:57 PM
I watched about 3/4th Of the first season of OuaT and then fell behind. Now I just feel lost. *Need to find a not overly expensive way to catch up*

Don't know if the first season is still on Hulu but the second one is.

Kythia

Not come across it - we might not get it over here.

Trieste

Kythia

I'll google image search him and let you know. 

Trieste

Ehhh, there are a lot of cute guys on the show. What's alluring about him is his lines. >.>

Kythia

Ah, probably not my type then.  Really hate it when other people talk.  I can usually tolerate it if they're talking about me, I suppose, but if not I just lose interest.  Strong silent types for me.

Trieste

The strong silent types are bad. Like, I end up getting flustered and talking forever and ever about whatever pops into my head.

No, no. Much better to have someone with whom I can banter. Much more fun.

Kythia

Yeah, I seem to have gone a slightly different direction.  I've accepted and embraced the fact that I'm just gonna ramble on about whatever I'm "thinking" - for want of a better word - at the time.  I choose to believe its adorable.

Trieste

I've already told you you're adorable. Try to keep up, here.

The rambling is why I have pets. If I didn't have pets, I would just sort of chatter on all day and it would be weird... since I have them, I can just say I'm talking to the rats/cats/gerbil and it's all good.

Kythia

And as I said, I can only usually tolerate it if its about me.  Pay attention, sweetheart.

I toyed with pets (not like that, you pervert) but since I live on my own I figured they were a waste of money.  I can babble on to myself and noone will know, and if anyone is here I can just claim I'm talking at them.

Remiel

Quote from: Trieste on November 05, 2012, 09:43:12 PM
The strong silent types are bad. Like, I end up getting flustered and talking forever and ever about whatever pops into my head.

No, no. Much better to have someone with whom I can banter. Much more fun.

This, within moderation.  If said banter is directed by Aaron Sorkin, it stretches plausibility until it simply becomes pedantic.

Sex Bobomb

Quote from: Saffron on November 05, 2012, 08:39:29 PM
She's a man eater. ;)

Most of Trie's avatars have a man eater-esque person in it. I feel this reflects some what accurately on Trie herself.   ;D

Aadreal

Quote from: Sex Bobomb on November 06, 2012, 07:47:11 AM
Most of Trie's avatars have a man eater-esque person in it. I feel this reflects some what accurately on Trie herself.   ;D

But...does that mean she isn't a woman eater? *sobs in despair*

Trieste

Trieste is equal opportunity, unless you're a moron or a jerk or I just don't like someone ...

Then again, I think Mr. Trieste should be nominated for sainthood on the grounds of being married to me, so equal opportunity might not be a good thing.

Quote from: Remiel on November 05, 2012, 07:56:59 PM
You know, Kythia, the more you play Hard to Get, the more it makes us obsess over you.  At this rate, several months from now, every single last one of us is going to be standing on your front lawn holding a boombox that's playing Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes".

I was actually thinking about this earlier, in an attempt to mentally procrastinate from the paper I'm supposed to be writing (right now, incidentally), and I think I would make a different music choice. If you're going to go the boombox route, it seems like you should go the Color Me Badd route, and then you might as well put some honesty in it and just play "I wanna sex you up".

Hopefully the creepy guy one apartment over wouldn't get the wrong idea, though. >.>

Remiel

I was actually making a pop culture reference to [noembed]this scene[/noembed] in the 1989 movie Say Anything.

Peripherie

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Ryven

Quote from: Remiel on November 06, 2012, 04:30:59 PM
I was actually making a pop culture reference to [noembed]this scene[/noembed] in the 1989 movie Say Anything.

*eyes Remiel warily*

Trieste

Quote from: Remiel on November 06, 2012, 04:30:59 PM

Pop culture references mean nothing in the face of mental procrastination.

Kythia

Nothing can withstand mental procrastination

Teo Torriatte

Quote from: Aadreal on November 06, 2012, 08:27:05 AM
But...does that mean she isn't a woman eater? *sobs in despair*

I take it you haven't been over to the adult VI ooc board... *fans herself*

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Kythia

Ha.  I glanced at it then ran.  Ran like the wind.  And washed my eyes.