News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MechaStarfish91

I'm alright, Illuminate.  What of yourself?

Ilasandra

Quote from: Illuminate on September 22, 2013, 09:25:56 PM
Get the evergreens here too, but I'm real thankful for the change of colors.. Gives things to look forward to. Just move in with me! ;D

My lease is up in 6 months. How about then? :P

Illuminate

Quote from: MechaStarfish91 on September 22, 2013, 09:28:23 PM

I'm alright, Illuminate.  What of yourself?

Pretty good, doll. :) I dunno where you live.. Get autumn in your neck o' the woods?

Quote from: Ilasandra on September 22, 2013, 09:28:49 PM
My lease is up in 6 months. How about then? :P

Sounds like a plan. :P

Account restricted at member's request

Serephino

Blythe

Quote from: Illuminate on September 22, 2013, 09:25:56 PM
;D Then the one red tree is definitely worth mentioning!

I've never been into cars, but I like looking at all the classics.. Even when I feel like an idiot for not knowing what make and model they are...  :-[ So I just smile, and nod, and act like I know what they're talking about. Which.. They probably know I'm just being polite. Prolly why they don't ever go into great detail. xD

All hail the lone red tree, the herald of Fall! (Sounds almost epic, doesn't it?)

*grins* I'll tell you a secret. I'm not so much into cars in general as I like specific cars. I can memorize the make and model of cars I like, but show me something made in 2013, and I'd probably struggle to tell you anything beyond the company that made it (and I can only figure that out because the name is usually somewhere on the car).

Quote from: Serephino on September 22, 2013, 09:27:10 PM
It's usually red.  It was a real pretty red last year.  The oak tree turns brown.

Ooh, I hope you get red again. I like yellow, but nothing beats red. Except maybe a very dark shade of orange in the sunset.

Nexus1199

MechaStarfish91

Quote from: Illuminate on September 22, 2013, 09:30:18 PM
Pretty good, doll. :) I dunno where you live.. Get autumn in your neck o' the woods?

Sounds like a plan. :P

300 THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Yes...and as it happens, I live on a road called Autumn Drive, lol

Ilasandra

Blythe

LordHarketh193

Illuminate

Quote from: Blythe on September 22, 2013, 09:34:36 PM
All hail the lone red tree, the herald of Fall! (Sounds almost epic, doesn't it?)

*grins* I'll tell you a secret. I'm not so much into cars in general as I like specific cars. I can memorize the make and model of cars I like, but show me something made in 2013, and I'd probably struggle to tell you anything beyond the company that made it (and I can only figure that out because the name is usually somewhere on the car).

I don't feel so inept! ;D -hugs-

I kinda wish I knew more, but... It's just not on the radar for priority. Must be a girl thing. -shrugs-

Quote from: MechaStarfish91 on September 22, 2013, 09:36:07 PM

Yes...and as it happens, I live on a road called Autumn Drive, lol

Oh, haha.. How ironic. ;D

Blythe

Quote from: Illuminate on September 22, 2013, 09:39:18 PM
I don't feel so inept! ;D -hugs-

I kinda wish I knew more, but... It's just not on the radar for priority. Must be a girl thing. -shrugs-

*hugs back*  I have to be in the mood to think of car stuff. I just mostly like the image of all those old but carefully tended cars driving through my small town as the autumn leaves fall, which is why I end up liking the fall festival so much where I live. <3

Ilasandra

LordHarketh193

Blythe

Nexus1199

LordHarketh193

Illuminate

Quote from: Blythe on September 22, 2013, 09:42:08 PM
*hugs back*  I have to be in the mood to think of car stuff. I just mostly like the image of all those old but carefully tended cars driving through my small town as the autumn leaves fall, which is why I end up liking the fall festival so much where I live. <3

They actually drive through your town? :o That would warrant some definite excitement! Usually the cars are parked on the ball field, here.. They don't drive them around.. Unless they're coming, or going.. And then it's pretty sporadic.

Ilasandra

Nexus1199

LordHarketh193

Ilasandra

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

LordHarketh193