Started by Nim, September 21, 2013, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nim

Player Name: Nim

Character Name: Alyssa

Species: Form of Mermaid.  Only cannot take a human form

Relationship Status: Available

Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Appearance: The picture speaks for itself in this case.  Except she has webbing between her fingers.  Alyssa can have either legs or the typical mermaid tail.  Her feet though are longer than most humans by about 6 inches and are shaped more like scuba diving fins.  For this reason among others she is rarely seen very far from the lake unless she travels through the underground rivers to different lagoons scattered through the realm or even to the small underground lake located in one of the remote areas of the castle basement. 

Ons and Offs: Ons: The natural beauty of her environment.  Beings with good hearts and sound minds.  Being accepted for who and what she is.  Sexually she is very playful and both loves to touch and be touched.  Loves music and has a surprisingly musical voice.  though she herself cannot play an instrument she does enjoy listening to others who do know how to play. Offs:  Undue cruelty and spitefulness.

Character Name: Sybil Faerondaerl

Species: A Saen (which is a type of immortal Shape Shifter)

Relationship Status: Available although with as many shapes as she can take comes the fact that she is attracted to many different species.  And therefore is not likely to limit herself to only having one love interest.

Appearance: Because of her own sexual preferences she very rarely if ever takes the form of a male. These are some of the various forms she has been caught changing back from by different individuals over the course of her life.  And while most tend to believe her human form is her true form.  The truth of the matter is that what her true form really is no one knows for certain. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Sybil's ons and offs change along with the shapes she takes on or even more so with her moods which at times can be all over the place from one extreme to the other. Being a pure blood shape shifter much like a skinwalker she takes on the natural attributes of those beings she is portraying although not to the same high degree that she could pass completely as the individual (Lady Arahaelbes for example) she was trying to imitate. The outward appearance would be perfect but she'd never be able to copy the lady's personality.

Black Howling

Quote from: Nim on September 28, 2013, 04:03:30 AM

Appearance: The picture speaks for itself in this case.  Except she has webbing between her fingers.  Alyssa can have either legs or the typical mermaid tail.  Her feet though are longer than most humans by about 6 inches and are shaped more like scuba diving fins.  For this reason among others she is rarely seen very far from the lake unless she travels through the underground rivers to different lagoons scattered through the realm or even to the small underground lake located in one of the remote areas of the castle basement. 

Ons and Offs: Ons: The natural beauty of her environment.  Beings with good hearts and sound minds.  Being accepted for who and what she is.  Sexually she is very playful and both loves to touch and be touched.  Loves music and has a surprisingly musical voice.  though she herself cannot play an instrument she does enjoy listening to others who do know how to play. Offs:  Undue cruelty and spitefulness.   

Good one, Nim! Hell yeah.

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on September 28, 2013, 01:53:16 AM
Dear she's probably already a great grandmother... yeah sorry to burst your bubble on that one.  lolz

Buzz kill! lol.

Alright.... I just woke up so let me check out profiles and then I'll get them up asap. :D

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on September 28, 2013, 02:54:46 AM
Background added to this character to get it straight from the previous game.

Player Name: Black Howling

Character Name: Corbin Riker

Species: Spirit Blooded Werewolf

Relationship Status: Available, but hard to reach

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Corbin has deep green eyes, brownish blond hair and fair complected skin. His muscles are toned and fit, and his figure was honed by training rather then vanity. Across his body lay scars, inflicted by silver weapons throughout his years as an Assassin. His other forms are covered in dark grey fur. While varying in their shape and sizes, they are all accompanied by the green eyes that are perhaps his most prominent feature. He typically dresses in darker colored blue, or faded jeans. His shirts are plain colored, but he often wears a black leather bomber jacket. Inside it are the concealed instruments of his former art.

Ons and Offs: Refer to Player on and Offs.

Capabilities: In addition to being able to take the Five forms of the moon, his spirit blood gives him the unique advantage of a partial change. He can turn his hands to claws, shape his nose for even more increased sense, or control his bloodflow more easily. In essence, it gives him near perfect control of the werewolves mercurial physiology.

Background:
Corbin was born as what most would call a pure blood. For Werewolves, of his sort anyhow, that meant a different thing. Relations between the people were forbidden because things like him could be born from the union. Those with the ability to control the body completely, and that connection that severed some of their human side. The pack he was born into, however, decided it was good to make use of his talents. So his time as a youngster was spent learning how to battle his pack's age old blood feud. Both with the rivaling packs and the neighboring vampires.

This suited him well for the longest time. Then he was sent on a mission, to keep a single girl from being turned. It was his first failure, and one that sent him on his journey for who he really was. The gal was turned into a vampire, a line promised for a certain purpose. His task from there became to keep that purpose from happening, but by his own choice keeping the gal alive. That didn't go so well for the wolf, and after a while the final conflict separated him from his old charge. Another failure, and this one he felt in the heart.

Not knowing what happened to her, he searched for some time. When the search yielded no answers, he left he pack in search of salvation. Tired of the killing, tired of the feuds; he heard of the castle. One where everyone was welcomed, one that perpetuated his charge's wants for a world of their kind. He had to see it for himself, and if it was true offer his support to aid in keeping the dream alive. Even if he couldn't protect her, he could at-least keep her spirit alive by protecting perhaps the only place that embodied her desire. Or more to the point, the only people.

Background in progress. I'm connecting the past story he was in to this one.

Alright when I put him in the wiki I'll put (work in progress) with the back history, so you can always add stuff in later. change around whatever you like. :D

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on September 28, 2013, 04:03:30 AM

Character Name: Sybil Faerondaerl

Species: A Saen (which is a type of immortal Shape Shifter)

Relationship Status: Available although with as many shapes as she can take comes the fact that she is attracted to many different species.  And therefore is not likely to limit herself to only having one love interest.

Appearance: Because of her own sexual preferences she very rarely if ever takes the form of a male. These are some of the various forms she has been caught changing back from by different individuals over the course of her life.  And while most tend to believe her human form is her true form.  The truth of the matter is that what her true form really is no one knows for certain. 

Ons and Offs: Sybil's ons and offs change along with the shapes she takes on or even more so with her moods which at times can be all over the place from one extreme to the other.  Being a pure blood shape shifter much like a skinwalker she takes on the natural attributes of those beings she is portraying although not to the same high degree that she could pass completely as the individual ( Lady Arahaelbes for example) she was trying to imitate.  The outward appearance would be perfect but she'd never be able to copy the young lady's personality.   

love them!

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on September 28, 2013, 02:54:46 AM
Background added to this character to get it straight from the previous game.

Player Name: Black Howling

Character Name: Corbin Riker

Species: Spirit Blooded Werewolf

Relationship Status: Available, but hard to reach

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Corbin has deep green eyes, brownish blond hair and fair complected skin. His muscles are toned and fit, and his figure was honed by training rather then vanity. Across his body lay scars, inflicted by silver weapons throughout his years as an Assassin. His other forms are covered in dark grey fur. While varying in their shape and sizes, they are all accompanied by the green eyes that are perhaps his most prominent feature. He typically dresses in darker colored blue, or faded jeans. His shirts are plain colored, but he often wears a black leather bomber jacket. Inside it are the concealed instruments of his former art.

Ons and Offs: Refer to Player on and Offs.

Capabilities: In addition to being able to take the Five forms of the moon, his spirit blood gives him the unique advantage of a partial change. He can turn his hands to claws, shape his nose for even more increased sense, or control his bloodflow more easily. In essence, it gives him near perfect control of the werewolves mercurial physiology.

Background:
Corbin was born as what most would call a pure blood. For Werewolves, of his sort anyhow, that meant a different thing. Relations between the people were forbidden because things like him could be born from the union. Those with the ability to control the body completely, and that connection that severed some of their human side. The pack he was born into, however, decided it was good to make use of his talents. So his time as a youngster was spent learning how to battle his pack's age old blood feud. Both with the rivaling packs and the neighboring vampires.

This suited him well for the longest time. Then he was sent on a mission, to keep a single girl from being turned. It was his first failure, and one that sent him on his journey for who he really was. The gal was turned into a vampire, a line promised for a certain purpose. His task from there became to keep that purpose from happening, but by his own choice keeping the gal alive. That didn't go so well for the wolf, and after a while the final conflict separated him from his old charge. Another failure, and this one he felt in the heart.

Not knowing what happened to her, he searched for some time. When the search yielded no answers, he left he pack in search of salvation. Tired of the killing, tired of the feuds; he heard of the castle. One where everyone was welcomed, one that perpetuated his charge's wants for a world of their kind. He had to see it for himself, and if it was true offer his support to aid in keeping the dream alive. Even if he couldn't protect her, he could at-least keep her spirit alive by protecting perhaps the only place that embodied her desire. Or more to the point, the only people.

Background in progress. I'm connecting the past story he was in to this one.

Great Howling....I had totally missed your story...Now I have no choice but to make Paige....but she'll come later when Corbin is most vulnerable! Beware my love beware.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Black Howling

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 29, 2013, 01:55:23 AM

Great Howling....I had totally missed your story...Now I have no choice but to make Paige....but she'll come later when Corbin is most vulnerable! Beware my love beware.

You don't have to create Paige... Though I wouldn't complain if you did.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on September 29, 2013, 02:55:44 AM
You don't have to create Paige... Though I wouldn't complain if you did.
I'm sure you wouldn't. Could she have that ring you think?
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Black Howling

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 29, 2013, 03:13:30 AM
I'm sure you wouldn't. Could she have that ring you think?
It'd be up to the GM's, but remember the limitations of the ring before you get too excited.

The ring I made for the Character when Snix and Nim wake up to read this.
The Circle of Dawn
The ring is made of sparking platinum. At it's center is a simple blood stone, though filled with the energy of a master vampire. Runic symbols are engraved along it's insides, depicting images of the supposed first Vampire. It allows a vampire to walk in the daylight without harm, though at great risk. The stolen blood in their veins begins to heat. This gives the effect that they appear completely human, but it also drains them quickly. The blood burns after about 6-8 hours, and can kill the vampire if she does not find shelter and cool it in time.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on September 29, 2013, 03:16:35 AM
It'd be up to the GM's, but remember the limitations of the ring before you get too excited.

The Circle of Dawn
The ring is made of sparking platinum. At it's center is a simple blood stone, though filled with the energy of a master vampire. Runic symbols are engraved along it's insides, depicting images of the supposed first Vampire. It allows a vampire to walk in the daylight without harm, though at great risk. The stolen blood in their veins begins to heat. This gives the effect that they appear completely human, but it also drains them quickly. The blood burns after about 6-8 hours, and can kill the vampire if she does not find shelter and cool it in time.

We should also mention she was intended as a bride for the great Dracula. A fate she never intended on keeping with.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Black Howling

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 29, 2013, 03:26:35 AM
We should also mention she was intended as a bride for the great Dracula. A fate she never intended on keeping with.

That should be in the bio, love. >_> And it can be worked around if needed.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on September 29, 2013, 03:27:32 AM
That should be in the bio, love. >_> And it can be worked around if needed.

I know..I'll pop it up after work today...need another hours sleep though....maybe two if I can manage.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on September 29, 2013, 03:16:35 AM

The Circle of Dawn

The bossman works today darlin. Ring sounds kinda cool to me though.

I sent you both a PM.

AlphaWolfQuin

Player Name:Krys Snape

Character Name: Candice Suarez

Species:Pheonix

Relationship Status:Single

Sexual Orientation:Bisexual, no preference for gender

Appearance:Candice stands at an even '6,0". She has brown eyes and brown hair that match with her copper skin tone. Her Phoenix form is the same as any other phoenix only her flames can change color depending on her mood. She has a very feminine body with curves in all the right places. Candice is a bit of a tomboy but not to an extreme standard. She likes jeans and t-shirts but doesn't mind putting on a skirt and tank top with a nice pair of heels every now and then. Candice had various tattoos and both ears pierced as well as her tongue.

Ons and Offs:ONs: Dancing, outgoing people, humor, intelligence, romantic gestures, strong minded people, friendly environments. OFFs: Bullies, arrogance, people who outcast others, unintelligent people, jerks, possessiveness.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 29, 2013, 03:28:13 PM

Appearance:Candice stands at an even '6,0". She has brown eyes and brown hair that match with her copper skin tone. Her Phoenix form is the same as any other phoenix only her flames can change color depending on her mood. She has a very feminine body with curves in all the right places. Candice is a bit of a tomboy but not to an extreme standard. She likes jeans and t-shirts but doesn't mind putting on a skirt and tank top with a nice pair of heels every now and then. Candice had various tattoos and both ears pierced as well as her tongue.

Ons and Offs:ONs: Dancing, outgoing people, humor, intelligence, romantic gestures, strong minded people, friendly environments. OFFs: Bullies, arrogance, people who outcast others, unintelligent people, jerks, possessiveness.

Oo, nice.... I approve her, will need to wait a few hours for the bossman though.

AlphaWolfQuin

Lady Lunarius

Player Name: Lady Lunarius

Character Name: Paige Waters

Species: Vampire

Relationship Status:Complicated/Taken

Sexual Orientation:Straight

Appearance: Paige stands at 5'6" with medium length blond hair, and steely grey blue eyes. She tends to wear her hair down to where it just brushes her neck. Her once slightly tanned skin is now much more pale, her lips much paler pink than before as well. Her eyes never lost the light though, still full of life, for a lack of a better term. Her lithe form has slight curves, giving her a handful of breast, which is more than enough for her, and a nice firm behind. Something Corbin had always enjoyed. At least he never complained in her presence. She always wears a silver ring on her wedding finger, a mock symbol of the marriage that never happened between she and Dracula. Other than that she wears no other jewelry and bears no birthmarks from before she was turned.

Ons and Offs:
  • Willingness to Change
  • Sense of humor
  • Werewolf blood

~~~~
  • Jerks
  • Being alone
  • Honor-less bastards who try and decide the fate of others.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Snickerz

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 29, 2013, 06:42:35 PM

Appearance: Paige stands at 5'6" with medium length blond hair, and steely grey blue eyes. She tends to wear her hair down to where it just brushes her neck. Her once slightly tanned skin is now much more pale, her lips much paler pink than before as well. Her eyes never lost the light though, still full of life, for a lack of a better term. Her lithe form has slight curves, giving her a handful of breast, which is more than enough for her, and a nice firm behind. Something Corbin had always enjoyed. At least he never complained in her presence. She always wears a ring on her wedding finger, a mock symbol of the marriage that never happened between she and Dracula. Other than that she wears no other jewelry and bears no birthmarks from before she was turned.

Ons and Offs:
  • Willingness to Change
  • Sense of humor
  • Werewolf blood

~~~~
  • Jerks
  • Being alone

Looks yummy, can see why she was turned. ;)
Yes it's possible for her to become a tender later in the game, but gotta wait for bossman's return and second approval.

Nim

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 29, 2013, 03:28:13 PM

Another lovely lady for Krys!  Candice has final approval.  Your welcome to bring her in at any time.

Nim

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 29, 2013, 06:42:35 PM

Appearance: Paige stands at 5'6" with medium length blond hair, and steely grey blue eyes. She tends to wear her hair down to where it just brushes her neck. Her once slightly tanned skin is now much more pale, her lips much paler pink than before as well. Her eyes never lost the light though, still full of life, for a lack of a better term. Her lithe form has slight curves, giving her a handful of breast, which is more than enough for her, and a nice firm behind. Something Corbin had always enjoyed. At least he never complained in her presence. She always wears a silver ring on her wedding finger, a mock symbol of the marriage that never happened between she and Dracula. Other than that she wears no other jewelry and bears no birthmarks from before she was turned.

Ons and Offs:
  • Willingness to Change
  • Sense of humor
  • Werewolf blood

~~~~
  • Jerks
  • Being alone

Darn she's taken... lolz.  I wont hold that against her though and accept her as part of growing happy family.  You may bring her in anytime you are ready to do so.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Nim on September 29, 2013, 07:37:48 PM
Darn she's taken... lolz.  I wont hold that against her though and accept her as part of growing happy family.  You may bring her in anytime you are ready to do so.

Hehe Oh Howlingand I have an idea how to bring her in...just not quite yet.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Nim

Sounds good sweetie!  When ever the two of you are ready.

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Nim on September 29, 2013, 07:36:12 PM
Another lovely lady for Krys!  Candice has final approval.  Your welcome to bring her in at any time.

Awesome thank you ;D I will post her up in the club asap

Nim

Snickerz

Feel free to start them you two... Just give me some time to get them up in the wiki and such.