Pokemon?

Started by Aftiel, March 22, 2010, 11:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycan Queen

I haven't been in a group game since I came to Elliquiy...and this one has my interest. I may think up a character and join in, if there are any spots left. What's the boy-girl count?

bluemoon

I think right now we have 7 or 8 girls...2 of them lesbians (I must be off on my count...that many, really?) and like 5 or 6 guys I think.... >.>
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

I count 5 boys Sorry Six forgot about Ex And only 5 girls..

Wolfy-Girl
Sinnora-Girl
Brave-Boy
Shade-Boy
Daimon-Boy
Aftiel-Girl
blue-Girl
Carlissa-Girl
Ex-Boy
Nim-Boy

Lycan Queen

So a male to balance things out....maybe bisexual. Haven't tried group stuff, and I'm feeling experimental.

BraveEarth

Quote from: Carlissa on April 02, 2010, 09:09:13 PM
It's the rule of...EVERYTHING! C'mon...girls are younger than boys. That's that. God determined this rule from the very beginning! Haven't you ever heard of Adam and Eve? xD

Please don't bring that up, besides women are more mature at such ages which dubs you older by default. :P

bluemoon

whatever you feel comfortable with, Lycan

*smacks BE* You NEVER say a girl is older! If there's two things you don't talk about, its a woman's age, and weight :P
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

Okay it's five five I think or I could have screwed it up again...

Wolfy

Yes...in the pokemon world, just like real life, Gay marriage isn't allowed...o-o....I mean really, have you ever seen a gay couple in Pokemon? I think not. o3o

Carlissa

Yeah! *Slaps BE* You NEVER talk about a woman's age! Only I, as a woman, am allowed to consider my age, and I am younger than you because of the rule that God HIMSELF put into play!

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that my character had a little brother...*Goes to edit post* xD

I thought that Brock and Ash were gay...Ash always looked at Brock more than any of their other companions...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

BraveEarth

Quote from: Wolfy on April 02, 2010, 09:30:01 PM
Yes...in the pokemon world, just like real life, Gay marriage isn't allowed...o-o....I mean really, have you ever seen a gay couple in Pokemon? I think not. o3o

That's kind of mean. We do know that the pokemon world is much less invasive with nature but I don't think you have enough proof other than "I don't see any"

Wolfy

Quote from: HA BraveEarth on April 02, 2010, 09:30:42 PM
That's kind of mean. We do know that the pokemon world is much less invasive with nature but I don't think you have enough proof other than "I don't see any"

Well yes, that's true...O_o...Perhaps Hitomi and Anzu can be married...and everyone is invited to the wedding. Lol.

I dunno..O_o xD

BraveEarth

Quote from: Carlissa on April 02, 2010, 09:30:17 PM
Yeah! *Slaps BE* You NEVER talk about a woman's age! Only I, as a woman, am allowed to consider my age, and I am younger than you because of the rule that God HIMSELF put into play!

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that my character had a little brother...*Goes to edit post* xD

I thought that Brock and Ash were gay...Ash always looked at Brock more than any of their other companions...
Carlissa

May Remove this later if get's complaints

Ex68471

So... Just go toss in an intro post and see where things go from there, I'm guessing?
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

Wolfy

Lol..Hitomi and Anzu are going to be married..and every one is invited. xD

bluemoon

I don't really think its 'invited' I'm thinking more...forced to be there after kidnapping :P

And yes Ex, make an intro post
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Lycan Queen

Soooo.... What board is it going to be in?

BraveEarth

Lycan that game has been going on for a bit here is the thread
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64519.0;all

Side note, are we using this board as an OCC, and it that allowed?

bluemoon

I do believe its allowed, and since we're still accepting characters, I don't see why we should make a separate thread really.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Carlissa

When can i get accepted?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Lycan Queen

I'll get my sheet up sometime today and hopefully an intro post. How many rocket members do we have to how many trainers?

Jadeling

Expressing some interest.

You guys alright with cross-gender play, or should I stick to a male trainer? I'm not fussed, to be honest.

Wolfy

Well Jade, I'm playing a girl myself...soo...Lol..I think we're ok with it. :P

Nim

Good morning everyone! 

Yes Jade your more than welcome to play which ever sex you wish to play.

Lycan that's a very good question about Rocket Members -vs- non rocket members.  However being the Evil Ring Leader of the Rockets.  I want you ALL  Muahahahahahahahahhahaha >:)

BraveEarth

Nim if they are all your members who will particiapte in your underground arena, and maybe a few other underground things that slowly break peoples will until.... Sorry Easter.

Wolfy

Quote from: HA BraveEarth on April 04, 2010, 10:37:18 AM
Nim if they are all your members who will particiapte in your underground arena, and maybe a few other underground things that slowly break peoples will until.... Sorry Easter.
O-o....Sorry Easter?