A soul to sell.. (Erotic Pathfinder Adventure!)

Started by Roleplay Frog, September 20, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roleplay Frog

She came to you, in many forms. Her name, claimed, Esmeralda.
She came to you, and asked a price no mortal knows the value for.
That evil, wicked, ghastly woman, whose price you had to pay.
For money, fame, power or health, oh it seemed all so sweet.

But now, your body, dreams and thoughts, all of them are changing.
And you realize she never wished to destroy or consume you.
Far worse. She wants slaves of the flesh, she yearns for you to help her.
Your only allies, those that would not condemn, are those as cursed as you.

But perhaps, just maybe, Esmeralda has planned that too.

OOC link!
In character Thread!

-> Looking for a group of at least 4, open to more.
-> Aiming for a mid-length, fast paced campaign
-> Players will work together towards a common goal but not necessarily act together, to deal with posting/inactivity issues more easily.
-> Erotic themes will focus on Corruption with a touch of BDSM, (Exotic non con forum, propably)
-> Classical adventuring setup with erotic twists. Expect a variety of terrain and enemies, details pending on size.
-> Pathfinder, Character lvl 5 with apropriate starting gold
-> Epic 25 point buy for stats
-> HP Maxed on first level, half on all following.
-> 2 Traits, or 3 with a Drawback
-> All core races allowed, unusual stuff and overly powerful races are up to the DM. I prefer nothing too monstrous, but you can use creative freedom in apperances.
-> All core classes allowed. 3rd party with DM approval on case by case basis. Try not to build too extremly, I'm happy to help out if there are questions though.
-> Not going by first come first snuggled basis, you are free to plan what character to take out.

Houserules/Notes:
You are welcome to shared backrounds, if you so desire, you are also free have made a bit of a name for yourself as heroes, something attracted the dark forces to your soul, after all.
Don't expect simple fiend-binding stuff to get you out of this issue. You can be of any alignment, despite making basically a Faustian pact, though your pact should fit the alignment (NG is unlikely to sell their soul for wealth, CE wont sell it to save their loved one).
Also a character giving in to their darker urges all too swiftly, or not at all would not be interesting in the setting either.
Do keep in mind that a likely path for your character will be as servant of a dark, lewd force.
Male characters are allowed, but expect to be feminized or somesuch to fit the plans, holler at me if you want to talk details.
No leadership or related feats.

Your Pact
You begin this game, having made a pact with a powerful, evil entity and with the understandable goal of saving your soul, quite literally, before you are turned into a corrupted agent of your would be owner.
The pact was either direct or overt (meaning you had little idea what you were getting into, your character was tricked, somewhat, etc).
The Pact functions as a major wish and is part of the creation process and yes, you can wish for things like power, immortality, eternal youth, the revival of a loved one.. each of these will have ingame impact determined by me.. and I like creative rps, so choose wisely.
The Stipulations of the pact are as follows: The pact itself cannot be undone, destroyed or altered without consent of both parties. The pact doesn't prevent you from taking whatever action you please against the pactmaker besides directly altering it.
You posess a leatherbound copy of the pact in a language you can read (Or drawings, lacking literacy), your pact-maker posseses the original(and likely keeps it safe). The pact itself has a weak aura of evil, the copies are mundane items and look like an overly-fancified trade-document to any non-expert. As long as the pact exists, whatever is happening to you(hint hint erotic content here hint) can not be stopped and propably not even be slowed down much.

Character Creation code:
[float=right][img][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Class(es):[/b] Also Archetypes and favoured class bonus noted here.
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b](If differing from picture)
[b]Fetishes:[/b] (Name a few things you want to happen to your character/Do to other characters)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (Name something you really don't want to happen to your character/wouldn't do to others.)
[b]Backstory:[/b] (No need to write an essay, but give a brief idea of your characters outlook and why they had/where forced to sell their souls, what they bargained for.)

[b]Bonus questions![/b]
[i]What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know:[/i]
[i]Your character has been trapped in prison and awaits a dark fate.. what do you do?:[/i]
[i]You encounter a mighty dragon you can not (yet) hope to defeat, how would you bargain with them?:[/i]

[b]Ability Scores[/b](+Modifiers)
Str
Dex
Con
Int
Wis
Cha

[b]HP:[/b] [b]Armor Class:[/b] [b]Initiative Bonus:[/b] [b]Speed:[/b] [b]CMD:[/b]( Your BAB +Str/dex+feats)
[b]Saving Throws:[/b] Fort Ref Will
[b]Class/Racial Feats[/b]
[b]Chosen Feats:[/b]
[b]Traits:[/b] (also, Drawbacks if applicable)
[b]Skills:[/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[b]Equipment and items:[/b]
[b]Attacks[/b] (Attack bonus +Damage with chosen weapon
[b]Spellcasting[/b] (Delete if your character has none)
Cantrips:

Grade 1:

[spoiler=Random notez!]
Include the image of a cute/funny demongal here to prove you read this far!
[/spoiler]

Conundrum

Will the feminization come at the start of the game from making the pact or progress as the game goes on?

Could someone ask for eternal life and youth as well as power to conquer their enemies?  Trying to go for an immortal ruler type of thing?
If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Conundrum on September 20, 2018, 06:15:35 PM
Will the feminization come at the start of the game from making the pact or progress as the game goes on?

Could someone ask for eternal life and youth as well as power to conquer their enemies?  Trying to go for an immortal ruler type of thing?

Possibly and .. sure. Nothing bad's ever come out of squeezing a wish spell.

Conundrum

If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Conundrum on September 20, 2018, 06:23:53 PM
Probably to which part?  At the start or as the game progresses?

Oh, sorry, that wasn't very clear. Either is a possibility, I could even see a character ending up being only -mostly- female, but my point is you can start as a guy, wont stay one for long.

Marie Reynolds

Hmm  I am interested,  With  gender transformation thing would a character  being Gender Fluid be a problem?

Hello again Rp Frog

Conundrum

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on September 20, 2018, 06:33:53 PM
Oh, sorry, that wasn't very clear. Either is a possibility, I could even see a character ending up being only -mostly- female, but my point is you can start as a guy, wont stay one for long.

Would you allow a Magister?

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/rogue-genius-games/magister/

I was thinking of roleplaying it as a character who is trying to find any kind of power, whether divine or arcane, to get out of the pact they have made and slow or reverse it's effects on him.

HalfTime

This is very interesting. Is Words of Power on the table?

Chulanowa

Consider me intrigues; when you say core races / classes, do you just mean core book, or "Paizo-published"?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on September 20, 2018, 06:55:43 PM
Hmm  I am interested,  With  gender transformation thing would a character  being Gender Fluid be a problem?

Hello again Rp Frog
I mean, I guess that'd be a part-necessity. ^^ My issue is basically I'm no good at domming males, domming the pc's might come into this one prominently depending on their sucess-rate and plans.., so I'm shipping around it, one way or the other.

'sup

Would you allow a Magister?

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/rogue-genius-games/magister/

I was thinking of roleplaying it as a character who is trying to find any kind of power, whether divine or arcane, to get out of the pact they have made and slow or reverse it's effects on him.

I think I'll allow that concept, let's have a character with a backround as any one of the basic spellcasting classes that now needs to branch out.

QuoteThis is very interesting. Is Words of Power on the table?

Oh hey, Truename magic, I knew it was somewhere around. That said, if you can use these powers, so can your enemy. Do you think it worth that risk?

QuoteConsider me intrigues; when you say core races / classes, do you just mean core book, or "Paizo-published"?

Hey Intrigues,
I'm pretty open on races. They should be humanoid enough to trigger my perverted fancy, beyond that, I've let players use monstrous races with level adjustments. To be clear, you wanna play a Svirf, you can, but you'd start on a level below the others.

Before I forget it!
You are free to come up with shared backrounds and other prior affiliation, lacking this, I'll have you gather up with a united goal that you can't exactly share with most people, after all those that would approve of what you did, even for the right reasons, are likely not the crowd that is going to be helpful in the situation, and anyone else is going to be prejudiced.

HalfTime

Thank you! Words of Power isn't as strong as regular spellcasting for the most part so I'm fine with that.

Ampere

I like this idea and would be interested in a mesmerist as a pact-maker. The inevitable slow corruption is a big draw, I have to admit.
Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.

O&O's

Lockepick

I'll post some interest here! I'm a big fan of the corruption angle -- including the feminization/gender transformation.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: HalfTime on September 21, 2018, 08:09:00 AM
Thank you! Words of Power isn't as strong as regular spellcasting for the most part so I'm fine with that.

I mean if I don't like it worst case I'll spawn a horde of horny satyrs exclusively on your characters location.

I always liked the truenamer and this feels like truenaming so I'm actually half curious what these folks did with it.

QuoteI like this idea and would be interested in a mesmerist as a pact-maker. The inevitable slow corruption is a big draw, I have to admit.

I never personally got the mesmerist class, but then, I never was any good at staring-contests. I know them to be decently balanced either way, so sure.
*makes alluring corruptive noises*
Well, you will struggle against the inevitable, thats for sure. :p

QuoteI'll post some interest here! I'm a big fan of the corruption angle -- including the feminization/gender transformation.

*cheers* We seem to be gathering enough interest quickly, that's nice.

For team composition, keep in mind that you can but wont have to work together, most importantly I want to avoid the whole 'waiting for someone's post.. whilest they two wait for your post' so play the classes you like, after all, in ... real fantasy life, you wouldn't necessarily organize yourselfs into neat groups of Tanker/healer/supporter/ranged damage/skills user either. Basically you are all working together for a common goal, but at the same time, just how much can you trust someone that not only has sold their soul, but also is struggling against the same darker urges you are fighting.. how much can you trust yourself...

uwah.

Marie Reynolds

Roleplay Frog are you okay with Hybrid classes?

LtFox

Well, this seems interesting.

Is it okay to interpret your 'core stuff only rule' as "Paizo-official material"?  As the actual Core is really, really limited.  Of course, since you didn't want too powerful races, restrict it to 10 point or below races, for example.

It's actually interesting that most of the later classed, the Base and Hybrid ones are actually better designed and more balanced than the original Core classes.

If it's allowed, I'm looking into an Elf Magus.  Not decided on the gender thing yet.
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on September 21, 2018, 07:45:04 PM
Roleplay Frog are you okay with Hybrid classes?

Y'mean Hunter, Skald and Jetta? Sure, why wouldn't I be.

Is it okay to interpret your 'core stuff only rule' as "Paizo-official material"?  As the actual Core is really, really limited.  Of course, since you didn't want too powerful races, restrict it to 10 point or below races, for example.

It's actually interesting that most of the later classed, the Base and Hybrid ones are actually better designed and more balanced than the original Core classes.

If it's allowed, I'm looking into an Elf Magus.  Not decided on the gender thing yet.

Anything with paizo's official seal is usually fine, yes. I guess I was a bit imprecise in the opening there.
I'll abstain from commenting on design however, as different people want different things out of design, really.

So sure, elf magus sounds like the classical approach. :P

Zaer Darkwail

I voice interest, but sending PM now for some details.

Marie Reynolds

Yep and Cool!

So is an Aquatic elf an acceptable race.

Ill be ironing out more of my Bard/Rogue/Bloodrager then.

So if anyone would like ties, I would love an pc to have an important part of her back story. It would  probably the only companion she had from her time in her gilded cage among her people before the two flew the coup!e. If you are interested in playing a young and promising performer to be a sort of instructor/companion in the gilded cage part of her/his life please feel to pm me.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on September 22, 2018, 08:10:33 AM
So is an Aquatic elf an acceptable race.

If you can dun mind lewd puns, sure.
Heh. 'Ugh, one of those aquatic elves.. damn Whalehuggers'

QuoteIll be ironing out more of my Bard/Rogue/Bloodrager then.

Feel free to.

Zaer Darkwail

Is it okay male chars transforming into futas okay?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 22, 2018, 09:27:46 AM
Is it okay male chars transforming into futas okay?

Can do that.. but to clarify on the pm, we are aiming for sub leaning pc's.

Marie Reynolds

Lol, What is Pathfinder  without puns lewd or otherwise!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on September 22, 2018, 09:40:22 AM
Can do that.. but to clarify on the pm, we are aiming for sub leaning pc's.

Ah, well I can work with sub male/futa. As I need practice (in writing) such char. Doms is what I naturally lean to but can do sub so long it's fun :)

Roleplay Frog

While I can do either myself, I decided that a campaign would benefit from adapting a certain tone and direction early and then working off on that.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, can understand the theme now. Just need bit confirm in PM about wish I used and know it's impact so can build char then :). Now need dig good pic for both male and future futa form (as transformation starts happen overtime in story I believe).

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 22, 2018, 10:02:10 AM
Ok, can understand the theme now. Just need bit confirm in PM about wish I used and know it's impact so can build char then :). Now need dig good pic for both male and future futa form (as transformation starts happen overtime in story I believe).

Open to the players. You can start out as originally male and already transformed, or start out male and changing swiftly.

Roleplay Frog

Ampere

Tasha Ananias

CN Half-Elf Mesmerist 5

Description: Pale with a shower of freckles and hair that is almost copper. Perhaps a little too thin overall, but shapely and capable of moving with an almost effortless grace.

Personality: Quiet and ill-disposed to draw attention to herself at one moment, and then dancing half-naked on the bar table the next. Changeable as the wind, but capable of causing far more damage. Her view is very much one of living life in the now, rather than wasting time pondering what might come to pass.

Background: Early childhood memories are vague and contradictory. But Tasha knows she was raised by humans. The first solid landmark she recalls is being sold into slavery, possibly following a raid on the village. Her life at that point was destined to be short, unpleasant and meaningless. But, she joined with several of the other slaves and a sympathetic eunuch in conducting a forbidden rite, summoning a creature of dark power.

Tasha isn't clear what happened to the others, but she was granted a boon in exchange for her immortal soul. Contact with the half-elf's skin causes an addictive euphoria, which makes it very easy for the former slave to control them. Since her escape, there has been little time to consider what she did, and it is unlikely there would be any regret now, even if she did so. The half-elf did not enjoy being someone else's possession and she would still do anything to avoid that particular fate.

Part of her recognises that she has merely shifted roles and that she is now the one making slaves of others. But, for the moment at least, she is having far too much fun to really care.

Fetishes: Bondage, Mind Control (giving and receiving), Drugs, Tattoos/Piercings 
Dislikes: Loss of life/limb, Non-sexual bodily fluids, Lewd things with standard animals

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: Tasha can't help but wonder what it would feel like to be affected by her own power
Your character has been trapped in prison and awaits a dark fate.. what do you do?: Seducing the jailor, others in authority in order to escape
You encounter a mighty dragon you can not (yet) hope to defeat, how would you bargain with them?: Using sex/promise of sex to win over a dragon? Sure, why not, what could go wrong? [Once you go scaly they say you never look back!]

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str  8      (-1)
Dex 13    (+1)
Con 12    (+1)
Int  12    (+1)
Wis 14    (+2)
Cha 20    (+5)

HP: 29 Armor Class: 13 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30 CMD:( Your BAB +Str/dex+feats) 13 CMB: +2
Saving Throws: Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +6
Class/Racial Feats Elf Blood, Elven Immunities, Low Light Vision, Multitalented, Integrated, Wary
Chosen Feats: Deceitful, Spell Focus (Enchantment), Subtle Enchantments
Traits: (also, Drawbacks if applicable) Charming, Elven Reflexes
Skills: Bluff (+19/+20 if potentially sexually attracted), Diplomacy (+14/+15 if potentially sexually attracted), Intimidate +5, Linguistics +7, Perception +10, Perform(Dance) +13, Sense Motive +11, Sleight of Hand +9, Stealth +9
Languages: Common, Draconic, Dwarfen, Elven, Infernal, Undercommon
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Equipment and items:
Mesmerist's Kit
Light Crossbow
Quiver 10 bolts
Outfit (Traveller's)
Darts (5)
Spring Blade
Quarterstaff

Bag of Holding (Type I)
Bracers of Armour +2

Attacks (Attack bonus +Damage with chosen weapon
Spring Blade +2/+4 1d4-1(P) Critical 20(x2)
Light Crossbow +4 1d8(P) Critical 19-20(x2)

Class Abilities:
Bonus Towering Ego (x2) +5 to will save
Hypnotic Stare
Manifold Tricks
Mental Potency
Mesmerist Tricks - false flanker, spectral smoke, vanish arrow
Painful Stare (adds +2/+1d6 damage)
Touch Treatment (fascinated, shaken) 8x/day

Spellcasting
Cantrips:
Daze
Detect Magic
Lullaby
Mage Hand
Read Magic

Grade 1:
Charm Person
Colour Spray
Command
Unnatural Lust

Grade 2:
Hypnotic Pattern
Invisibility
Shamefully Overdressed

Random notez!

O&O's

Roleplay Frog

Quick note: If you post an unfinished character make sure to give me a poke once they -are- finished, ideally with a back-link to the sheet, this makes sure I don't miss you if discussion on this sign up topic goes fast. I like to see the character as a whole.

As priorly indicated, I am not going by first posted wins the spot, but I will take activity into account if there's a large amount of players (which there seem to be interest for). So basically.. no pressure, but don't do this all too last minute either, I want to make a campaign that lasts proper this time, let's do it together. ^^

Ampere

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on September 23, 2018, 08:55:49 AM
Quick note: If you post an unfinished character make sure to give me a poke once they -are- finished, ideally with a back-link to the sheet, this makes sure I don't miss you if discussion on this sign up topic goes fast. I like to see the character as a whole.
*Poke* - I think that's everything, but please let me know if I've derped! ;-)

O&O's

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Ampere on September 23, 2018, 10:40:04 AM
*Poke* - I think that's everything, but please let me know if I've derped! ;-)

Well that was quick!
I am going to review her to the papers please theme song!

I likes her.
Also, the right saying is: Once you go scale, you're not gonna bail.
Mechanically looks fine.. also, oh my, interesting spell list. I guess I can guess what you're after.. but it fits fine to the game, so..

Approved!

Zaer Darkwail

Future Futa Appearance
Name: Ashley Timber
Class(es): Alchemist Chirurgeon/Bramble Brewer | FCB: +5'ft range to bombs
Race: Half-Elf
Alignment: Neutral Good
Description: Ashley stands 5'4'ft tall with slim body, pale skin and brilliant white hair and weights barely past 160lb. Overall quite light build man with silver eyes.
Fetishes: To myself; Transformation (male > futa) in stages, bondage, aphrodisiac/mild mind control, teasing/slow build up, futa/female partners primarily for sensual/romance (in NC scenario can do tentacle/male partners as well and monsters ofc), Public places, lingerie/dress play, maid roleplay, blindfolds, dom/sub (myself a sub and partner a dom) | To others; Same as to myself
Dislikes: Guro, feces, body waste, mutilation, MxM (fine with male partners once fully transformed futa), non-inteligent animals
Backstory: Short version: Ashley lost everything, his childhood sweetheart killed as a witch (by lawful asshole church/religion with zero tolerance for sorcery and fey stuff), he used wish return her back to life. Background wise country boy turned to educated alchemist.

Long/Details
Ashley Timber is son of half-elf parents who ran a prosperous farm in backwater village. Their family had got always connection to nature and life in general, including secret pacts with local dryads to ensure their field always prosper despite what year or season has been. They have been generous to give others part of their harvest in tougher years and kept their pact with feys overall a secret. As local church and teachings condemn such 'ancient heretical pagan' practices.

Ashley however was brilliant, genius even, in regarding alchemy early on and parents saved many years money for better education for their son. Eventually Ashley departed to 'big city' to study in esteemed academy. Most of his year was spend under his mentor and in classes, but in long seasonal holidays he always returned back to his home village to help his parents. In between all this he fell head over the heels for Anja, a village girl who was his childhood friend who turned to childhood sweetheart and later on his girlfriend. She was tavernkeeper's daughter and she served tables already (and got harassed by boys for how cute and sexy she was but despite rumors she was entirely pure and keeping herself pure for Ashley once he proposed to him).

However this happy fairy tale has tragic ending; as Anja was one time cornered by son of local duke, attempted rape her, she unleashed suddenly fiery magic from her fingertips and scorched hair off the young man and scarred him! It rapidly escalated and it led into duke calling for inquisitor to investigate for witch craft in the village which was part of his domain (just for pure revenge of the red head who had hurt his son and nothing else). Inquisitor was merciless and he started terrorize the village while Ashley was gone. He returned and saw all the church knights bullying locals, running ridiculous tests born from paranoia and he tried use pure logic and reasoning....none of it was listened and instead he was locked up.

Anja had been most wanted in list to be interrogated, but she had disappeared before inquisitor had arrived so she had been searched. Inquisitor suspected his parents hid Anja (considering that Ashley and Anja were childhood friends and semi-couple already), so blackmailing parents with captured Ashley they broke and revealed where Anja had been hidden; deep into woods into hunter's cabin. Inquisitor went for Anja, ran trial which was hell bend turn Anja into a witch with no chance to fail and then execute her by burning her in flames....which all happened while Ashley was still held in cell and watched terror happen before his eyes through prison window. He was released, but his parents were tortured and killed for 'helping the witch' while Ashley got away for being merely 'charmed' by her.

Village did not protest anything of this as they all were afraid and as inquisitor left, Ashley was ignored and no one came comfort or talk to him. Everyone wanted just forget tragedy and build distance to it, not reminded. Ashley then in bottom of his heart hated the village, but his logic again reasoned nobody could do nothing on the event and resistance would had led entire village to be ruined. Ashley had nothing; parent's farm was burned down as inquisitor had found signs of fey magic on fields and considered entire harvest contaminated. Ashley moved to spot where Anja had been burned, love of his life, he cried on ashes on the ground and picking handful of it up he whispered; "Light, Darkness, Good, Evil, anyone, if there is a way return Anja back to life, I wish it to be so, despite what it would cost me....." Ashley had not been religious, nor where his parents albeit they gave base respect for them as they were real but distant figures which did not influence their lives much. But Ashley now earnestly prayed for miracle.....and it was then granted to him.

As the time when he said such prayer, voice spoke to his mind; "Any cost you say? Well, come to crossroads to north of village on midnight and we shall have a talk there..." Ashley was well aware what it meant; he was not stupid. But he knowingly damned himself as he walked on crossroads on midnight, met face to face with his future mistress and holder of his soul in granting his most earnest wish; bring Anja to life. With crimson flash, Anja was there....naked, fully alive and with full memory what had happened to her....while seeing Ashley and demonic being who had granted his wish.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: Reason why he started study alchemy, was to create love potion to win his sweetheart heart over (in end did not need it but embarrassing reason none the less), but more so he actually tested it on a fellow female student Kemi without her consent or awareness of it....and it was so effective the effects became permanent than temporal (he screw up ingredients which made potion stronger than intended). They had only once sex, or more precisely; Kemi ambushing him while asleep and raping his body until she exhausted herself (and since then Ashley had locked his dorm room securely and tried avoid her and felt guilty ever since). Kemi is not aware of Anja and his childhood sweetheart or Anja aware of Kemi (dreading on consequences of such revelation).

Your character has been trapped in prison and awaits a dark fate.. what do you do?: Try think calmly way out from the prison, use science and logic along with alchemy as aid (go Macgyver)

You encounter a mighty dragon you can not (yet) hope to defeat, how would you bargain with them?: Promise magical elixirs for it which it can use or store in dungeon or sell for more gold. Promise myself as slave for it until figure out opportunity to escape if need immediate means prevent dragon eating me (if escape impossible at the time).

Str: 12/+1
Dex: 16/+3
Con: 12/+1
Int: 18/+4
Wis: 12/+1
Cha: 12/+1

HP: 29 Armor Class: 18 (+3 Dex, +5 AC) Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: CMD: 17
Saving Throws: Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +2
Class/Racial Feats Skill Focus [Craft: Alchemy, Heal], Brew Potion, Throw Anything
Chosen Feats: Additional Traits, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot
Traits: Precise Treatment, Student of Philosophy, World Traveler (sense motive), Extremely Fashionable (diplomacy)
Skills

Appraise (Int) 8 + 1 (ranks) + (misc)
Bluff (Cha/Int) 9/12 + 4 (ranks) + 1 (misc)
Craft (Alchemy) (Int) 20 + 5 (ranks) + 8 (misc)
Diplomacy (Cha/Int) 9/12 + 4 (ranks) + 1 (misc)
Disable Device (Dex) 7 + 1 (ranks) + (misc)
Fly (Dex) 7 + 1 (ranks) + (misc)
Heal (Int) 12 + 2 (ranks) + 3 (misc)
Knowledge (arcana) (Int) 10 + 3 (ranks) + (misc)
Knowledge (nature) (Int) 10 + 3 (ranks) + (misc)
Perception (Wis) 8 + 2 (ranks) + 2 (misc)
Profession (Farmer) (Wis) 5 + 1 (ranks) + (misc)
Sense Motive (Wis) 6 + 1 (ranks) + 1 (misc)
Stealth (Dex) 7 + 1 (ranks) + (misc)
Sleight of Hand (Dex) 7 + 1 (ranks) + (misc)
Spellcraft (Int) 8 + 1 (ranks) + (misc)
Survival (Wis) 5 + 1 (ranks) + (misc)
Use Magic Device (Cha) 8 + 4 (ranks) + (misc)

Class Features

Proficiency: Simple weapons, light armor
Alchemy (int based casting)
Bomb 3d6+4 9/day (DC 17)
Dendrite Mutagen 1/day (50 minutes, +4 natural armor, +2 single stat, fast heal 1 in bright light)
Infused Curative
Briar Bombs
Poison Resistance+2
Swift Alchemy
Anaesthetic
Discoveries

Spontaneous Healing 3/day

Equipment and items (10,500gp): Formula Book+Alchemist (kit) 40gp, +1 light crossbow (2,335gp) w/10 acid (200gp, self-made), 10 fire (250gp, self-made) and 10 cold iron bolts (2pts), +1 Lamellar Darkleaf Armor (1,810gp), +1 Mithril Dagger (2,502gp), Apprentice Cheating Gloves (2,000gp), Preserving Flask I (1,000gp), Various alchemical supplies/products (300gp), 5 platinum + 11 gold coins (in pouch)
Attacks
Bombs aim ranged touch AC
Bomb +7 3d6+4 20/x2 (fire, splash 7pts) 25'ft
Briar Bomb +7 entangle (20'ft radius), 25'ft

Regular weapons
Crossbow (light) +8 1d6+1 19/x2, 80'ft
Dagger (mithril) +5 1d4+2 19/x2

Alchemy
Grade 1 (5/5):
Bomber’s Eye, Targeted Bomb Admixture, CLW, Tears to Wine, Negate Aroma, Endure Elements,
Polypurpose Panacea, Heightened Awareness

Grade 2 (3/3):
Alchemical Allocation, CMW

Racials

+2 to any stat (Int)
Elven immunities
Adaptability
Keen Senses
Low-Light Vision
Elf-Blood
Fey Thoughts (Bluff, Stealth)

Random notez!

Roleplay Frog

Ashley Timber

What's amusing is that, despite there being a fantasy world with genuine magicing, there's still often enough folk suspicious of witchcraft, so I could see this working.
Also, rather dark.. (And heh, I still wished you could do the writes better, but oh well.)
I also kind of like him going a more sciency route, alchemists are kinda on the border on that but can do it.

One issue with the mechanics: World-traveler is a human trait, you count as half-elf, can't take it without DM approval.. which I give you, I dun mind, but technically pretty sure it's off limits.

Approved

2 Done cookin! ^^

Zaer Darkwail

To quote elf racial elf blood; Half-elves count as both elves and humans for any effect related to race.

Above means can take human racial feats, elf racial feats, elf traits, human traits, use elf only items/spells, enter PrC's restricted to elves and use favored class bonus either elf, human or half-elf. This has been confirmed to intended function of that racial (same applying to half-orcs). But I know my writing is what it is (sorry for that), also went bit dark there but neutral good guys do not sell their souls easily/cheaply. Also dark events sort hardened the char to make deal anyways as playing nice got his parents killed. So it's paved road to slowly get corrupted for him.

Anyways yeah, magic could exist but there can be governments/religions who ban any sorcery/witches in area because they cannot 'control' access to said arcane magic then (besides possible history, paranoia about pacts/bloodlines and overall fear of the unknown). Where as wizards need mentor/educator some kind. Bards other hand win over for playing all charisma and diplomacy and being entertainers and appear 'harmless' so to say (or can go route that bards need mentors/education as well to master their powers).

Anyways went for quite science sort route as I wanted play Ashley as educated scholar/scientist and go bit 'doctor House' sort analytical sharp intellect in regards patient treatment and able produce via alchemy cures and such. Plus haven't played alchemist before so expect it to be fun :)

Roleplay Frog

Is all good Zaer, was just observing as I wrote along, and.. huh, so half-elves do, see I am rusty cause whenver I could run a half-elf my inner power-builder grabs a human instead.. that and I like humans as the supposedly most common race myself.

I actually plan to give the pc's acess to multiple small kingdoms, from basically hands-off but slightly anarchic weak monarch to a full on faschist, the big city could have been in one, his home in another.

Honestly, if magic is percieved as good or evil by the layman basically depends on representation. I'd happily believe there's some low spellrank sorcs or even druids just wandering the world as hedge-mages offering their talents and getting by without bothering with srs adventuring, cause that is kinda dangerous.

Alchemists are fun, you can play a lot of roles, from scientist over mage with potions to the one I often do, weird one. Heck, you could grab a cape, ask your DM, and play a superhero type with a mutagen focus (don't do drugs kids), I feel like it shows the strength of a class if it allows so much variety. Then again, I guess any class offers variety, if you are creative enough, but the treshold for Fighter or barbarian is certainly higher.

-- I still wanna see the half-orc Barbarian Sir Ragealot with the invunerable rager archetype that rather than taking the blows goes -- 'Oh hoho, no sir, I detest dirtying myself thus I decline to be attacked more by your simple bladeplay than your stench.' -- (ugh, dammit, where's a pathfinder campaign for me. :P)

Zaer Darkwail

I would name my barbarian more Sir Rageloin than Ragealot ;). But raging barbarian knight would be memorable. Btw as sort of hint in steam on 25th day comes out pathfinder:Kingmaker, as RPG in similarity of Baldur's Gate (has even kingdom building rules and running it). It uses pathfinder rules and has archetype for classes and invulnerable rager is one of them.

Also my alchemist when he uses mutagen he transforms into sort 'barky plant creature' in appearance. Becoming more dryad once feminized bit more.

Roleplay Frog

The thing some folks forget about their classes is that they don't -have- to use certain features. If you build strongly enough you could save your rage for roleplay apropriate scenarios and still be a pretty neat character besides it.
'How he got his name? Well, let's just say no one that saw how would ever insult Sire Bloodaxes honor'.

Kinky dryad futa works for me. Insert sap puns here.

Zaer Darkwail

More so as in one level I get healing hands and he can heal people by touching them (or re-flavor it to different once go kinkier side).

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 24, 2018, 02:48:45 PM
More so as in one level I get healing hands and he can heal people by touching them (or re-flavor it to different once go kinkier side).

Oh yeah, another rp idea is a totally not pure paladin. Your goal should be being so pervy that even if they need dire healing, the party members refuse your advances. :P

Zaer Darkwail

Oh yeah, pervy paladin who abuses lay of hands stick :P

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 24, 2018, 02:56:29 PM
Oh yeah, pervy paladin who abuses lay of hands stick :P

Ultimate Mercy gets a whole new angle. Dang it, you making me wanna play something here. :P

Zaer Darkwail

Well, perhaps a GMPC who accompanies group? As sort bodyguard? Or future paladin corrupted. Also in my secret I got Kemi and I did not specify her class at all (she studied in academy which is not far fetch for paladin in noble/scholarly parents background). Race wise she is something furry eared though.

Miroque

hmm... *looking at my dance/play table* Do I have time for this ? (as I do have intrest.. but time?....)

HalfTime

Name: Adabella Tollemache
Class(es): Wordcasting Arcane Sorcerer (Wildblooded) 5
Race: Elf
Alignment: N
Description: Tall, regal, and dressed in finery, Adabella exudes an elegant aura. She's pale, with blonde hair and blue eyes, and she's curvier than average for someone so lithe.
Fetishes: Defiant sub (wants to be dom and hates being sub), mind control, exhibitionism, footplay, tentacles, dubcon/noncon
Dislikes: Scat, mutilation, death, bestiality
Backstory: Born to a wealthy family gifted in the arcane arts, Adabella was coddled throughout her entire life. Spoiled rotten by her adoring parents and blessed with natural magic, she grew into a petulant brat who always had to get her way. She flaunted her magic to anyone and everyone around her, reveling in the power and prestige it brought her.

Despite her lavish lifestyle, Adabella always wanted more. She was second in line to her family's inheritance behind her much kinder and gentler sister Letitia, and envied her greatly. On more than one occasion, Adabella challenged her sister to a magic duel for inheritance rights; unfortunately, Letita was an even greater prodigy than her, and handily won every match. She grew more and more bitter with each defeat, constantly seeking a way to triumph over her sister and take her rightful place as head of the family.

It was this thought that led her to recklessly seek power from unreliable sources. She sought out dangerous manuscripts and forbidden knowledge in an attempt to finally one-up her sibling, which led to the fateful day of her pact. Adabella managed to contact a demon who was willing to give her the arcane power she craved, in exchange for her immortal soul. In her arrogance, Adabella agreed, believing she could forcefully take her soul back once she was endowed with power.

As she finalized the contract with the demon, however, she was discovered by a household servant, who rushed to inform her father of his daughter's pact. By the traditions of her family, she was cut off from her family's wealth and banished from her homeland, not allowed to return unless her pact is severed. Shocked by how quickly her luxurious life had fallen apart, Adabella departed on a mission to terminate her contract with nothing but the (expensive and magical) clothes on her back.

Personality: Adabella's genius and arcane prowess are matched only by her ego. Smugly assured that she is the god's gift to the world and that she is destined to stand above all others, she has denied any responsibility for her current predicament, choosing to push all the blame onto the demon. Despite her great intellect, she is fairly gullible and lacking in common sense; its quite easy to manipulate her if her ego is stroked. She shows a flair for the dramatic, whipping out flashy wordspells and showing off her magic even when it isn't necessary to do so.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know:
Part of her ego and bravado is rooted in an inferiority complex regarding her sister. Letita was always more powerful than her magically, and her sister's easygoing and kind personality made her many friends while Adabella's smugness always drove them away.
Your character has been trapped in prison and awaits a dark fate.. what do you do?:
Her first instinct is to blast her way out with her wordspells, although if that isn't feasible she would use Invisibility to hide herself, then ambush the guard if they open the door looking for her.
You encounter a mighty dragon you can not (yet) hope to defeat, how would you bargain with them?:
Offer them a job as her new servant. Who wouldn't want to serve someone so spectacular?
Str 8 (-1)
Dex 16 (+3)
Con 13 (+1)
Int 22 (+6)
Wis 8 (-1)
Cha 12 (+1)

HP: 28 (5d6+10) Armor Class: 14, touch 14, flat footed 11 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30ft CMD: 15
Saving Throws: Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +4
Class/Racial Feats Eschew Materials, Spell Focus (Conjuration)
Chosen Feats: Improved Initiative, Meta Word Mastery, Augment Summoning
Traits: Natural Born Leader, Arcane Temper
Skills: Knowledge (Arcana)+16, Knowledge (Planes, Local)+11, Knowledge (Nobility)+14, Perception +6, Spellcraft +16, Use Magic Device +9
Gear and attacks

Equipment and items: Headband of Vast Intelligence +2, Cloak of Resistance +1, Ring of Protection +1, Bag of Holding Type I, Clear Spindle (Cracked) Ioun Stone
Attacks Arcane Bolt +5 touch (1d4+2)
Words and Spells Known

1st (8/day, DC 17)
Fog Bank
Force Shield
Wrack
Identify

2nd (6/day, DC 18)
Servitor II
Corrosive Bolt
Invisibility

Cantrips (DC 16)
Cramp, Decipher, Echo, Flame Jet, Lift, Sense Magic

Random notez!

Roleplay Frog

Adabella
Lotsa elfish things going on with the characters. Not that I mind. hooray for elfsluts this proud and noble race.

I'll have to clarify on the defiant subbiness, cause I'm bad with subs that aren't into things going on, please illuminate a bit.

HalfTime

She's convinced that she should be a dom, and in denial about being a sub, so she pretends to hate being dommed. I should have clarified that earlier, sorry.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: HalfTime on September 25, 2018, 07:37:18 AM
She's convinced that she should be a dom, and in denial about being a sub, so she pretends to hate being dommed. I should have clarified that earlier, sorry.

So, basically a bratty sub? Talking back and being rude for assailant, even when she moans?

Ampere

Quote from: HalfTime on September 25, 2018, 07:37:18 AM

I rather enjoy seeing the tables turned on wannabe Dommes… just putting it out there. ;-)

O&O's

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 25, 2018, 07:58:20 AM
So, basically a bratty sub? Talking back and being rude for assailant, even when she moans?

Yeah, I can deal with that, honestly can be kinky to put the arrogant into place, figure that's the approach...
and if not, I got my friend, Ten the tacle to help out. Just clarifying cause as much as I like non-con, it ought to be happytimes noncon. You know, sweet girls turning into lustful demonic vixens, losing their souls and swearing eternal devotion to demoncocks, that kinda shebang.

To continue on Adabella!:

Slightly clarification on Adabella's backround: She believes to have contacted a demon, doesn't know for sure.

The mechanics stand or fall depending on how well word-magic works, which I have no experience with, that said, I'll take your word for it that it's at best equivalent to normal casting and the character sounds like someone that'd go for inspiering over powerful, so I'm fine with it for the time being.
I'll go for exotic small group non con stuff, I think that'll give everyone plenty to do. ^^

Approved

That makes  a total of 3 Characters for us, meaning now is your chance to think up last minute questions/suggestions, I think I'll start up the OOC soon.
Rough ETA: Get the rp going towards the weekend.

QuoteI rather enjoy seeing the tables turned on wannabe Dommes…
That'd be easy to go for, yes. :P

HalfTime

QuoteSo, basically a bratty sub? Talking back and being rude for assailant, even when she moans?
Bingo!

QuoteI rather enjoy seeing the tables turned on wannabe Dommes… just putting it out there. ;-)
Same here.

Roleplay Frog

By the by so far we got 3 spellcasters(more or less casters, but all mentally focused characters), so I might bend the campaign a bit towards a spellcaster campaign focus, if that's where the characters continue to fall. ^^

Zaer Darkwail

Or can introduce 4th GMPC who is physical (paladin who abuses lay of hands and is basically Darkness from Konosuba ;)).

Chulanowa

If I can ever stop having minor disasters strike, I can add my own character in...  :P

Roleplay Frog

I feel like there's enough interest/interesting characters going on to set up the OOC!

Feel free to roll over there to keep things sorted here. And yes, definitly still time for moar, planning to start at the weekened the earliest.

Re Z L

Piecing together a character at the moment, probably won't be done until sometime tomorrow, though  ;D
A&A

Chulanowa

On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the DC Cinematic universe and 10 being Animaniacs, how much room for silliness is there in the game?

By the premise I'm feeling about 7-8? Sort of Corruption of Champions ("ZOMG RAMPAGING DICK PLANTS!") / Knights of Badassdom ("If you don't stop complaining, the gods of Vincebus are going to curse all your characters with a case of evil herpes!") level?

Or put another way; using a certain gibberish-spewing Goblin-shaped Rod of Wander as a starting point, how many notches should I dial it down (or up...?)

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Chulanowa on September 27, 2018, 01:24:27 AM
On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the DC Cinematic universe and 10 being Animaniacs, how much room for silliness is there in the game?

By the premise I'm feeling about 7-8? Sort of Corruption of Champions ("ZOMG RAMPAGING DICK PLANTS!") / Knights of Badassdom ("If you don't stop complaining, the gods of Vincebus are going to curse all your characters with a case of evil herpes!") level?

Or put another way; using a certain gibberish-spewing Goblin-shaped Rod of Wander as a starting point, how many notches should I dial it down (or up...?)

It's not super low but definitly lower than 7-8.
You wouldn't have to tone it down much, lil bit of toning might help. Iirc you left my last campaign because the character just didn't fit in.. so yeah.. would have to work on that a bit.

Re Z L

Name:  Djanet
Class(es):  Kineticist 5
Race:  Shabti
Alignment:  Chaotic Neutral
Description:  An exotic, beautiful woman standing just over six feet tall.  Strong thighs emphasize the wide flare of her hips, leading to an almost unnatural thinning at her waist, followed by the curvaceous swell of her chest.  The rogue-like woman thrives off of the attention and approval of those around her, almost to the point of being lost or broken without it, which leads to her preferring extravagant clothing and being relatively out-spoken.  Of course, unlike other rogues, it's easier to pick the pockets of others if their attention is on her and not on their belongings.
Fetishes:  Mind Break/Control, humiliation (light), exhibitionism, switch (compliments/positive attention -> submissiveness; insults/negative attention -> dominant behavior)
Dislikes:  Being ignored, being disapproved of, being reminded of her lost memories
Backstory: 
Djanet's history begins at the moment of the contract being made with a demonic being.  The first words that had been spoken to her were by the demon:  "I hope you enjoy how your new life turns out!"  With a grin she disappeared, leaving behind a copy of the contract that had been made.  The deal had read simply that she would relinquish her soul to give up her old self to be a more perfect, and beautiful being.  It was the defining moment of her new existence and she could barely understand what had happened.  Perhaps that was all part of the demoness's plan.  She left the sight of the occult ritual that must have been used to gain the demon's attention and began to strike out into the world, with no memory of what the world was before she made her deal.

She spent the first couple of years exploring, trying to find traces of her old life.  The faint fragments she did uncover simply faded away in time, leading to dead ends--she wasn't sure if maybe it was as if she had never really existed prior to this life or if she was simply not a significant enough person to have warranted much attention.  She found herself torn between accepting this new life--despite her damned state--and wanting to revert what had been done to her.  She never really made any significant decision on the two possibilities, she was just as likely to destroy the pact as she was to remove her enslavement and keep her new form...if it even was a new form.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know:  That she's lost her memory of what she was before the deal she made.
Your character has been trapped in prison and awaits a dark fate.. what do you do?:  Make friends with other inmates.  Maybe find a way to convince the guards to let me out...  Or just steal the keys when they're distracted.
You encounter a mighty dragon you can not (yet) hope to defeat, how would you bargain with them?:  Appeal to its sense of superiority and offer to retrieve a valuable item for them.

Character Sheet Link

Str  10  +0
Dex  16  +3
Con  18  +4
Int  10  +0
Wis  12  +1
Cha  16  +3

HP:  44/44; Armor Class:  18; Initiative Bonus:  +3; Speed:  30; CMD:  16
Saving Throws:  +8 Fort;  +7 Ref;  +2 Will
Class/Racial Feats:  N/A
Chosen Feats:  Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Weapon Focus (Kinetic Blast)
Traits:

• Flaw:  Dependent - Whenever you fail a Diplomacy check, you become shaken for 1 hour.
  • Trap Finder - You gain a +1 trait bonus on Disable Device checks, and that skill is always a class skill for you. In addition, you can use Disable Device to disarm magic traps, like a rogue.
  • Extremely Fashionable - Whenever you are wearing clothing and/or jewelry worth at least 150 gp (and not otherwise covered in gore, sewage, or other things that mar your overall look), you gain a +1 trait bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate checks. One of these skills (your choice) is a class skill for you.  (Diplomacy)
  • Convincing Liar - You gain a +1 trait bonus on Bluff or Intimidate checks and one of these skills (your choice) is a class skill for you. (Bluff)
Skills:

Bluff +10
Diplomacy +10
Disable Device +8
Intimidate +8
Perception +9
Sleight of Hand +11 (+16)
Stealth +11
Use Magic Device +8

Equipment and items:
Handy Haversack
Traveller's Any-Tool
+1 Glamered Mithral Shirt
Sleeves of Many Garments
Gloves of Larceny
Silk Kimono
Golden Collar
Pocketed Scarf
Masterwork Dagger
Concealable Thieves' Tools

Attacks (Attack bonus +Damage with chosen weapon)
Telekinetic Blast +7 attack 3d6+3+4

Wild Talents:

• Blast:  Telekinetic Blast
  • Defense:  Force Ward
  • L1 Infusion:  Extended Range
  • L3 Infusion:  Pushing Infusion
  • L5 Infusion:  Bowling Infusion
  • L1 Utility:  Basic Telekinesis
  • L2 Utility:  Telekinetic Finesse
  • L4 Utility:  Telekinetic Haul

A&A

Roleplay Frog

Note to self: check out shabti race for.. DMing reasons.

Re Z L

A&A

Ampere

That's a very appealing image, I too must look into the Shabti race (for... nefarious reasons).

O&O's

Roleplay Frog

Djanet

Backstory: Sweet and simple and while it would normally make me hesitate, it plays nicely into her fetishes.

Backround: A blaster hmn. Please note down your aetherpath feats and racial abilities too, I can see them in mythweaver yes, but it makes me lagg something fierce occasionally, so I prefer to not use it.
Note down your excess gold in the base character sheet too please.

That said, using Mythweavers as reference, everything seems to be in order, so you are Approved!

As promised, I shall focus a bit on spellcasters in the campaign, because that's kinda what we're going with.

I'll be working on the IC now - we're totally open to further interests tough.

Re Z L

Will do!  Should have all that done when I get home this afternoon
A&A

LtFox

I'll have my elf or half-elf Magus done today, just got home from work so expect it in a couple of hours.

Although, yes, the Shabti race seems to have it's own appealing ...assets.

EDIT: I will post my character tomorrow, since my character sheet can't be arsed to work for some reason.  May have to drop a PM about the Pact at some point, too.
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

Roleplay Frog

Had a player pop off, so definitly still open, it's still easy to sort new players in right now.

Ixy

Name: Corey
Class(es): Hag-Riven Bloodrager (Fey Bloodline)
Race: Changeling
Alignment: CN
Description:
b]Fetishes:[/b] Compulsion, exhibition, seduction by dark forces, overwhelming unnatural lust, small groups, orgies, center of gangbangs
Dislikes: Violent boring rape, scat
Backstory: Born in the farthest wilds, she was dropped at her father's door to be raised by a lone shepherd and herbalist.  When she reached womanhood, she was slowly inducted to her great-grandmother's line-- the fae circle that her family lived to protect.  When besieged by dark forces, the fae were being slaughtered, and the girl could not aid them... she was no warrior, and could only hide or run... but the vision of her dreams, the face that she saw when she bathed by moonlight or sneaked off to the swamp to explore her desires?  It found her hiding place, and it was glorious... with but a swirl of her pricked finger, she was promised the power to crush their enemies, to summon her True Mother's power greater than any fae magic could muster, and she returned to the battle empty-handed, her claws gleaming, and shed the blood of her enemies in a blood-fury that none of the circle had ever seen.  Exhilarated by the rush of battle, despite the mourning they all faced, she thought herself a hero-- until she was cast out for the monster she had indelibly become.
Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: Her fae blood makes her vulnerable to seduction by the slightest effort, with but a drink or a song, and she is deeply ashamed that she will thus be known as a vile thing to her own people, her father's human people-- to any she ever meets.
Your character has been trapped in prison and awaits a dark fate.. what do you do?: She feigns weakness, then unleashes a rage and hatred from deep within herself upon her captors when they think she is all but dead, knowing it is better to be slaughtered with blood on her hands than to die in a cage.
You encounter a mighty dragon you can not (yet) hope to defeat, how would you bargain with them?: She is awestruck by its power, asks it so many questions about itself, seeking to serve it in any way possible so that she can share its glory in battle.  Its restrained rage makes her giddy and its power makes her slippery with honey of want.  She must have it... somehow.

Character Sheet

Corey
Grade 1:
Random notez!

Roleplay Frog

Remember to holler at me when the character is done, lest I miss it.

Sethala

Just stumbled across this thread.  Is it possible that there's another opening, or am I too late?

Edit:  After quickly glancing over the character sheets in the party already, it seems the party could take a frontline fighter type.  Rough idea is along the lines of a paladin who thought she was making a pact with an angel, only realizing her mistake after it was far too late.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Sethala on October 07, 2018, 01:05:26 AM
Just stumbled across this thread.  Is it possible that there's another opening, or am I too late?

Edit:  After quickly glancing over the character sheets in the party already, it seems the party could take a frontline fighter type.  Rough idea is along the lines of a paladin who thought she was making a pact with an angel, only realizing her mistake after it was far too late.

We're open until stated otherwise. People wont necessarily work together, so play what you like and can keep playing rather than a dedicated frontliner. The basic idea could work fine enough though.

Ixy

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Ixy on October 07, 2018, 10:14:09 AM
Sheet added... thanks :)

Can I bother you to fill out the on-site sheet I posted? Secondary party links make me lag and I find them less easy to read through oftentimes, the font of pregen things bothers me. You are free to use the pregen for your own reference.

Sethala

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on October 07, 2018, 10:13:23 AM
so play what you like and can keep playing rather than a dedicated frontliner.

Heh, to be honest I always have a hard time picking what I want to play, so seeing what's already in the group helps me narrow it down.  Don't worry, if I didn't want to play a frontline fighter type character, I would've picked something else.

I do have a few more questions before I start working on the sheet, though.  Considering the theme of this game, is it possible to either ignore the alignment requirement for paladin, or have her abilities switch to something more fitting of her actions as she gets more and more corrupted?  (Perhaps eventually shifting her class features to match the antipaladin instead?)  If not, I'm fine with playing a Fighter instead.

Also, I've got more of an idea for her corruption that I'd like to run by you.  I think what I want in general is something playing off orgasm denial, a curse that keeps her on edge and unable to climax, but rewards her if she obeys, forcing her to do cruel and evil things just to sate her own lusts.

Something along the lines of, she was the protector of a small town, the highest-ranking member of the guard stationed in the town.  One day, a large horde of goblins attacked, and she was wounded in the initial fight.  While the rest of the guard managed to fend them off for now, they'd strike again as soon as they regrouped, and she had lost too many guards to hold them off a second time, especially with her unable to fight until she healed enough.  Her pleas to help were answered by what appeared to be an angelic being, offering her the power to continue the fight, if she signed away her soul.  She accepted without hesitation, and her wounds were instantly healed as a gleaming suit of armor appeared, along with matching sword and shield.  She stormed onto the battlefield again, the armor making her nearly invulnerable to the goblins, the sword cutting through them like cutting through air, and she single-handedly held off the entire horde.  The price for her new equipment was quickly made clear, as only hours after she finished the fight, as she was about to take the armor off again, she felt something moving along her skin.  The inside of the armor had shifted into a mass of tentacles, and they held the armor tight on her, no matter how she tried to remove it.

Not long after, she set out on a journey to find a way to remove the cursed armor.  Unfortunately, the armor itself often made the journey difficult, teasing her for days or even weeks on end without release, giving her dreams of what she must do to earn another climax, often involving being alone with another girl for the tentacles to ravish.  Unfortunately, her heroism has its limits, and there's only so long she can go with constant teasing before finally giving in to the monster in her armor...

Roleplay Frog

QuoteI do have a few more questions before I start working on the sheet, though.

Hmn. You're lucky you got a lightning warrior Raidy avatar, that gives you one point to use up with lotsa questioning.

Alignment restrictions are always a tricky thing. I'm not a fan myself, but you can't be a paladin, for long, without an extreme alignment in my book. If you wanna go LN, there are other classes better fitted.

The Curse sounds dark but kinky, sure thing.
Oh my, symbiotic armor, now we're talking kinky. Use a normal armor's stats, with the usual hard to throw away caveat of cursed items and assume the armor slowly reforms if broken, as if made from Greenwood.

Sethala

Alright, that works.  I was asking about alignment because I figure she’ll be compelled into doing things that would definitely change her alignment.  I can go with Fighter if the alignment will be an issue, though.

As for the rest... good :). I have some other ideas, possibly including a cursed sword as well, but I’ll get started on this.

Roleplay Frog

compelled is such a harsh word. Let's say.. encouraged.

Re Z L

The Synthesist Archetype for Summoner also works pretty well for a Symbiotic Armor type thing
A&A

Laughing Ocelots

Battle-Damaged Harriet
Name: Princess Harriet
Class(es): Anti-Paladin
Race: Moroi-Born Dhampir
Alignment: CE
Description: Petite and porcelain pale, Harriet is a slender and pretty doll of a woman whose appearance belies her supernatural strength, all the better to crush her enemies underfoot. However, whether its during pleasant conversation or while she's thrashing the unworthy with her nodachi, Harriet manages to always exude a royal presence - be it that of a charming, pleasant lady or a ruler who is ready to leverage all of their power against those who have slighted her.
Fetishes: (All are both giving and receiving) Roughness, using force, domination, indirect domination, using sex to demonstrate power, dubcon/noncon, pigtails
Dislikes: Not a lot here. Heavy physical torture, bathroom play, death
Backstory: Every little girl is told tales of princesses, but Harriet devoured them. Even as she grew up (metaphorically), learned to fight, learned to hurt, she was infatuated with being a princess. She wanted it bad, so bad that when she started getting friends that matched her extracurricular activities of gathering up power as she wanted, she earned the nickname of Demon Princess, at first from those that she instilled fear into but after she heard it, she took it on as her own.

So naturally, when extended a wish for anything, Harriet wished for what she wanted more than anything: she wanted to become an actual, beautiful demon princess. And just like that, with a snap! Not much changed. Not immediately, not in her abilities or Princess-ness. Only her urges have spiked upward, becoming just a bit more depraved, which alone she wouldn't mind, but. It's the principal of the thing.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: She's mostly pissed about her contract not because of her corruption but because she didn't seem to get much out of it!
Your character has been trapped in prison and awaits a dark fate.. what do you do?: She asserts her place at the top of the hierarchy and then begins working to break out, with all her new friends.
You encounter a mighty dragon you can not (yet) hope to defeat, how would you bargain with them?: Mighty dragons surely have things they want but can't quite get, so setting up a mutually beneficial friendship seems reasonable.

Str 22 (+6)
Dex 12 (+1)
Con 12 (+1)
Int 12 (+1)
Wis 8 (-1)
Cha 18 (+4)

HP: 24 Armor Class (AC/TAC/FFAC): 20/11/19 CMD: 22
Initiative Bonus: +1 Senses: Percep +3, Darkvision 60 feet, Low-light vision
Speed: 20ft 
Saving Throws: Fort +9 (+2 vs disease), Ref +6, Will +7 (+2 vs mind-affecting; -1 vs Positive Energy)
Immunities: Effects of Diseases
Class/Racial Abilities/Choices: Heir to Undying Nobility Alt Racial, Fatigued Cruelty, Fiendish Servant Boon
Chosen Feats: Fey Foundling, Power Attack, Intimidating Prowess
Traits: Dangerously Curious, Princess
Skills:
Bluff: +8 (1 rank, CS)
Diplomacy: +15 (5 ranks, CS, +1 trait, +2 racial)
Intimidate: +19 (5 ranks, CS, +1 trait, +5 strength)
Knowledge(Nobility): +3 (+2 racial)
Perception: +3 (4 ranks)
Use Magic Device: +13(5 ranks, CS, +1 trait)

Equipment and items: Belt of Giant Strength +2, Headband of Alluring Charisma +2, Sleeves of Many Garments; Masterwork Nodachi, Kunai x3, Masterwork Full Plate; Potion of Cure Light Wounds, Potion of Infernal Healing, Scroll of Infernal Healing x4; Barbarian's Kit, Large Tent, Rope (Silk, 100 ft), Manacles (small), Manacles (rear restraints), fetters
GP: 10
Attacks MW Nodachi +12 (1d10+9, 18-20/x2)
Spellcasting (CL 1, DC 14+SL)
1st Level: Litany of Sloth, Litany of Weakness

SLAs (CL 5, DC 14+SL):
1/day: Command, Charm Person, Summon Monster III (Permanent Duration)

Random notez!

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Re Z L on October 07, 2018, 09:37:33 PM
The Synthesist Archetype for Summoner also works pretty well for a Symbiotic Armor type thing

And for getting a thumbs down from your DM. Seriously, that thing is the single most overpowered class. I'm always hesitant about it.
The psionic aegis class works better, as in, more balancedly. There's even an aberrant Aegis archetype for all your tentacling needs.

Anywhooo!
Princess Harriet
Oh my, dhampir princesses. Colour me interested. Which is a slightly darker shade of green in my case.

What'd be indirect domination? A noble court? :p
At first I hesitated, but the idea of someone not changing much because they wished for something quite close to them does make sense. That said, I do not want to evoke the 'ha ha, fooled ya!' feeling about the contract, it does what it says, genuinly, so be mindful of that please.

Mechanics: I always like when mechanics and backstories mesh, and a Moroi Dhampir is fitting for someone wanting to be a princess. I can tell that she's a pretty strong build, but that's fine by me.

Approved.
Please post your character in the apropriate section, I'll give you an intro soon. You start up going the same direction as the other pc's, unless you choose to adventure on your own.
OOC

Roleplay Frog

Bumping this 'cause I could use more vic-
friends.

After a player dropping out.

GunmetalDreamer

I'll take a shot:

Name:  Taris Vannel
Class(es):  Magus (Eldritch Archer)
Race:  Half-Elf
Alignment:  LN
Description:(If differing from picture)
Fetishes: Dom/sub, bondage, public humiliation, public use, tentacles, slimes, gang bang, enchantments, traps, and toys.
Dislikes: Eh, I'm not a fan of any of the bodily humors.  Snuff is pretty squicky too.

Personality:  Taris is the sort that has a lot of pride.  She isn't haughty, she cares about the people under her, but she can be demanding and rising in prominence has only made her more self-conscious about the way people perceive her.  She's repressing a lot in the name of her image, but when someone pries her hands off the reins she can be surprisingly responsive.

Backstory: Taris was the bastard daughter of a tryst between an elven ambassador and the daughter of a minor noble in the Emperor-Kingdom of Hawken.  To bury the scandal, the girl was sent to a home far from the hustle and bustle of the Kingdom's capital before her pregnancy could show, and Taris herself was given away to one of the reclusive wizard's colleges of that land to be raised as a warden and protect the school's secrets and attendants.

As a child, Taris was picked on pretty badly.  First for her ears, and then for still being a kid when her peers were already getting tangled up in passionate rendevous away from the instructors' prying eyes.  She internalized some of that, becoming withdrawn and berating her own ability, but she also diligently studied her craft.  Given her relationship with her peers, and her personality, she never climbed the ranks, but her ability was noted and so she became an agent for the Academies to work their influence from afar.

For someone who's identity is so tightly wound up in their work, there are few things as terrifying as the prospect of failure.  It was that fear of being discarded that pushed Taris into accepting Esmerelda's bargain in the end.  A famous scholar from the Republic of Senval, Sargas of Antilla, was on his way back home from a tour of Hawken's academies where he pontificated on Ur Priests, the implications of using divine spells without the gods' approval, and how hermeticism could expand the scope of arcane casters in their lifetime.  As they approached the border where they'd be handing Sargas off to his Senvalian security detail, they were beset upon by assassins.  The assassins were beaten back by her and the rest of the detail, but a poisoned arrow had gotten through, and her charge was poisoned with Dust Manta's venom.  When he died, his body broke down into a fine silt, preventing his resurrection.

Esmerelda had been travelling in secret with the scholar for the duration, and it was upon seeing her turmoil that she offered her poisoned words.  She could restore him, restore her honor, and shield her agency from the wrath of Sargas's backers ... but she needed a potent catalyst.  Taris agreed, having taken all the blame onto herself already.  The disguised Esmerelda made Sargas's body whole once more, and the Academies of Hawken paid the church of his patron for the resurrection, the political scandal and raised tensions between nations avoided, as behind the scenes spymasters geared up to root out what cult had sent those assassins.

But Taris had already left.  Hawken brooks no allegiances beyond the Empire's needs, so while she had protected the Empire and her comrades, ultimately she could not avoid being discarded herself.  She remains a bit bitter at that, but she had the concept of greater goods drilled into her young, and honestly she has more pressing personal matters to attend to in the immediate future.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know:  While she wasn't popular with her own generation of neophytes, Taris enjoyed a bit of a reputation with her juniors for her strict manner of instruction.  Given Hawken views on authority, she actually appears in a number of amateur stories where she dominates young men for her own satisfaction.  She honestly finds it mortifying, but she does read evey copy she confiscates.

Your character has been trapped in prison and awaits a dark fate.. what do you do?:  She meditates calmly, observing everything she can from her limited space.  Slowly, she works her way out of any bindings they left her in, but tries to leave them in place so she looks secured when the guards come for her.  When the door opens, she'll drop the facade and cast Force Sword ... no matter how bleak the odds, she'd rather go out on her feet.

You encounter a mighty dragon you can not (yet) hope to defeat, how would you bargain with them?:  Find leverage, something the dragon wants, even if it means having to steal that item from their horde herself.  Make sure to keep the leverage in the hands of trusted seconds somewhere off-site, so that eating her precludes them taking their prize.  If at all possible, use spells or items to bargain remotely.  Do not, at any point, underestimate the intelligence or pride of a Dragon simply because it looks like a beast.

Str  14 (+2)
Dex  18 (+4)
Con  13 (+1)
Int  16 (+3)
Wis  10 (+0)
Cha  10 (+0)

HP:  34 / 34 Armor Class:  18 (14 Flatfooted) Initiative Bonus:  +2 Speed:  30' CMD:  +19
Saving Throws: Fort  +5; Ref  +5; Will  +4
Class/Racial Feats Weapon Focus (Composite Longbow), Skill Focus (Escape Artist)
Chosen Feats:  Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot
Traits: Stealthy Hunter, Elven Reflexes
Skills:  Climb (+10), Escape Artist (+10), Know (Arcana) (+8), Perception (+10), Ride (+8), Spellcraft (+10), Stealth (+18)

Equipment and items

Spider-Silk Bodysuit 2,000gp
Cloak of Elvenkind; 2,500gp
Composite Longbow (+2 Str) of Shock; 2,600gp
- 60 Arrows 3gp
Masterwork Longsword; 315gp
Efficient Quiver; 1,800gp
Wand of Dead Eye's Arrow; 750gp
Wand of Infernal Healing; 750gp
Ioun Torch; 75gp
Backpack; 2gp
Bedroll; 1sp
1-pint flask; 3 cp
7 days' trail rations; 3.5gp
Hunting knife; 2gp
whetstone, 2cp
shovel 2gp
hammer 5gp
2 square yards of canvas, 2sp
fishing line and hook 1sp
flint and steel 1gp
iron pot; 5sp
tent; 10gp
waterskin; 1gp
10 torches; 1sp
5 pitons; 5sp
Grappling Hook; 1gp
50' silk rope; 10gp
3x chalk; 3cp
Light Horse (Combat Trained) 110gp
Saddle, riding 10gp
Saddle bags 4gp
Bit & Bridle 2gp
Brush 2sp
7 days animal feed 3sp 5 cp
Outfit, Travelers x3 3gp
Soldier's Uniform 1gp
Courtesan's Outfit 8gp
Healing Kit 50gp
Spell Component Pouch 5gp
Agent's Mask

127gp 3sp 7cp

Attacks

Unarmed: +5 to Hit; 1d3+2 dmg; x2 crit (Nonlethal)
Masterwork Longsword: +6 to Hit; 1d8+2 dmg; 19-20 x2 Crit
Force Sword: +6 to Hit; 1d8+3 dmg; 19-20 x2 Crit
Compound Bow of Shock: +8 to Hit; 1d8+2(+1d6); x3 Crit, 110' Rng

Spells Known & Spells Per Day

Cantrips: (4 Spells a Day)
- All Level 0 Spells Recorded -

Grade 1:  (5 Spells a Day)
Blend
Deadeye's Arrow
Expeditious Retreat
Grease
Magic Missile
Mount
Obscuring Mist
Ray of Enfeeblement
Shield
Weaponwand

Grade 2:  (3 Spells a Day)
Force Sword
Mirror Image
Scorching Ray
Web

Random notez!

Roleplay Frog

Let's see; I'ma have to ask you to provide another pic; You can certainly use this as general outfit sure, but I figure for out of combat reference you plan to use other things, right? Gotta know what she looks like beneath *wiggles eyebrows*

Detailed backround, feels rather accurate and fitting. I like. Mechanics wise.. heh, Archers always struggle with their gear-details, I know that feeling. You dun have to track every copper, but I can respect you doing it anyway.

Anyway, besides the image, Approved Feel free to post her among the approved characters, do you have any preferances for where-how to start, going at it solo, or should we drop you close to the main group? (Well, those that are still active.)

Alternatively, Aeon is close to finishing a character of their own, I could have had you two joined up.. hrmn.. I shall pm the thing.

GunmetalDreamer

Fair enough.  I honestly wasn't sure about it, but it's the image that inspired me to roll an Eldritch Archer, so I went with it (especially since I didn't have a lot of non-weeabo elf images handy).

I have sacrificed my western art on the altar of having an excuse to do my shopping over and budget for a Spider-Silk Bodysuit :P

Edit:  Actually, that didn't take as much fiddling as I thought.  It seems I goofed my math a little last night.

Roleplay Frog

spider-silk bodysuits are worth it. Bit very big picture but otherwise nice. As I hinted, you are free to use those as workclothes, perhaps with some gold-spending for a magical glamer, but I gotta make sure that you dun go 'well this is how my half-elf really looks!' there's weird people about.

As for non animu elves.. well, I mean, I feel like there's lots: https://www.google.com/search?q=fantasy+elf+art&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwirna291fTeAhWDZVAKHXLnARYQ_AUIDigB&biw=747&bih=376

GunmetalDreamer

Eh, I can always crop it down to the head for posts, and I can adjust how much space it takes up in the post with the image tag.

And, of course, it's true there are plenty of pictures for elves out in the world.  It's just a matter of finding one that tickles the old fancy, and that can be a little tricky *after* you get an idea in your head :P  The other image I might've used I couldn't find in a resolution I liked; too dang fuzzy.  Also the armor was too heavy, but, ya know, give it a level.

Roleplay Frog

Still open to late-joiners, don't be shy and come on in before I close this up as the story progresses too far along to easily catch up on!

Callie Del Noire

Roleplay Frog

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on December 09, 2018, 12:00:02 PM
better late than never.

Any roles you’re missing ,iPhone at work right now so not able to read tiny text too well and want to think on ideas

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 09, 2018, 12:10:56 PM
Any roles you’re missing ,iPhone at work right now so not able to read tiny text too well and want to think on ideas

You can play whatever you wish, the players are all in one coherrent narrative, but can play as independently as they chose. People have shown a strong bias towards arcane casters though. :p