Freeform Fantasy Adventure NC-EX (PC Apps Closed)

Started by Kittmolly, September 07, 2018, 08:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

I think it's more that fxf is her favorite but she's open to others

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 14, 2018, 02:49:53 PM
Well, your roleplay preferences mention that your female chars (who dominate or switch) are attracted to;  Males, Females, Intersexed, Transexuals, Others. So if your preference is only to females then that needs edited or added otherwise on general description your a lesbian (as it misleads a little).

To be honest she probs doesn’t need to change it. Most users on here forget to change stuff on their profiles all the time, or just don’t mind the need to. Simply asking would just make things all good, but at least you have an answer now. :P

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Snake on September 14, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

There's difference being bi-sexual with leaning to female partners and being lesbian.

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on September 14, 2018, 02:56:29 PM
To be honest she probs doesn’t need to change it. Most users on here forget to change stuff on their profiles all the time, or just don’t mind the need to. Simply asking would just make things all good, but at least you have an answer now. :P

Yeah, probably no reason change it but still a suggestion to avoid misunderstanding :). Just that this is first time I hear her being lesbian so that's why commented on it (I had know she have used female chars interested on female chars and assumed it was bi-sexual sort interest than lesbian one).

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Snake on September 14, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

Pretty much. 'Primarily' and 'entirely' are different words for a reason, after all.

As for being lesbian, as I apparently have to defend my sexuality now, close enough fit. If we were to go on the Kinsey scale, rather than picking from straight/bi/lesbian, it'd be somewhere like 5.something. Far, far more interested in women than anything else, but still with a small amount of interest outside that.

Tokyorose627

Well at least we have an seer!

What I’m more curious about however, is what those dragonflies do in her domain... >_>

Tokyorose627

Quote from: JoanieSappho on September 14, 2018, 03:23:22 PM
Pretty much. 'Primarily' and 'entirely' are different words for a reason, after all.

As for being lesbian, as I apparently have to defend my sexuality now, close enough fit. If we were to go on the Kinsey scale, rather than picking from straight/bi/lesbian, it'd be somewhere like 5.something. Far, far more interested in women than anything else, but still with a small amount of interest outside that.

Joanie you don’t have to defend yourself. D:

Zaer just had a question but just may have worded it a tad bit wrong. No one is judging you or accusing of anything, so don’t worry. :)

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, not accusing or anything. Just explained why I made my original question does your char get involved with men at all or not. Then mentioned how I was misled to understand your okay with male partners as well, although in truth you have very small interest on them at all. So my bad if my words were said wrong and intent was not to make you uncomfortable or offend  :-\

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 14, 2018, 03:41:15 PM
Yeah, not accusing or anything. Just explained why I made my original question does your char get involved with men at all or not. Then mentioned how I was misled to understand your okay with male partners as well, although in truth you have very small interest on them at all. So my bad if my words were said wrong and intent was not to make you uncomfortable or offend  :-\

Misunderstood, maybe, rather than misled.

But, to be absolutely clear: Salvia wants pussy. All the pussy. 
Linde .. mostly wants the Queen, then women, then mixed and maybe a little bit men. She's not entirely against it, just not interested in most (but, still some).

Tokyorose627

Quote from: JoanieSappho on September 14, 2018, 03:44:19 PM
Misunderstood, maybe, rather than misled.

But, to be absolutely clear: Salvia wants pussy. All the pussy. 
Linde .. mostly wants the Queen, then women, then mixed and maybe a little bit men. She's not entirely against it, just not interested in most (but, still some).

Well at least we have an interesting cast of characters so far. :3

Kittmolly

OOC thread is up.

[edit]Agh, sorry I forgot to comment on the profiles that were posted today. I worked 11 hours and am sleepy. I'm looking at them now.

[edit2]Salvia and Jedak are good to go.

LeSane, I like Amun but as is I feel like he belongs in a more serious game than this one. Would you be willing to rework him a bit to be more on theme? We can chat about it if you like.

LeSane

Rereading it I realized how serious he was in the Bio but I was trying to make someone formidable for PC's. If you could assist me in steering me in the right direction that would be great.

[edit] I changed it up some so I don't know if that's still too serious.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Kittmolly

Quote from: LeSane on September 14, 2018, 08:31:58 PM
Rereading it I realized how serious he was in the Bio but I was trying to make someone formidable for PC's. If you could assist me in steering me in the right direction that would be great.

Yeah I will assist you, I'll PM you about it tomorrow, I apologize but I'm a little too spent tonight.

pdragon

Name: Shalashaska
Class: Warlord
Race: Demon
Affiliation: Uthraki Tribe (NSFW)
Rank/Position: Leader
Hobbies: Sex, Domination, Being fed exotic fruits
Physical Description: Shalashaska stands at 5'8 170 lbs, with dark tanned skin and a bountiful figure that screams "fertility" in the most obnoxiously straight forward way possible. Her curves are so bountiful that her clothes' ability to contain them borders on literal magic, with an exaggerated bust and hips that would be straight up uncomfortable to carry around if she were bound by the regular conditioning of mortal anatomy. Of course her inhuman nature is never really in question, thanks to the black sclera'd eyes and massive horns that protrude from her head with all the boisterous pride of a stag's antlers.

Biography:  In ancient times, back when even the most advanced societies were far more primitive than they are now, knowledge of the other races, especially ones of a more mystical nature, was still very limited and incomplete. The various major races were all mostly segregated from each other, large swaths of the world had not been fully explored, and even the major pantheons and ideologies of today were not fully formed or centralized. It was in this time that people were just discovering the gods and their work, and naturally there was sometimes confusion as to what should be attributed to who. And it was during this age of ignorance that the then fledgling demon Shalashaska came to be revered by an old amazonian tribe as a goddess of love, fertility, and a protector of women.

And while this was obviously not the demon's true nature, for a time she was actually more than happy to fulfill the role. In fact Shalashaska's rule over the amazons was by all accounts a benevolent one, the dark creature bringing them great prosperity and fortune. Unfortunately the urge to corrupt and pervert everything around them is a base desire shared by almost all demons, and as her ambitions for the tribe grew, so did the demonic taint that spread through her people like a disease. It made them fast, strong, ruthless in battle, but it also twisted them in a way they couldn't deny...or accept. Renouncing their corrupt "goddess" the amazons turned on Shalashaska, turning her own perverted magic against her, impaling her with a magic rod that would leave her trapped eternally on the very edge of ecstasy, the perpetual near climax paralyzing her, allowing her to be sealed away, presumably until the end of time. That was, at least, until the Uthraki arrived.

The Uthraki are an oddity in today's age, one of the last "pure" amazon tribes left not to be absorbed into the "civilized" world. They were formed from the coalition of the Uthren amazons and the Gonraki orc tribes, the two groups originally joining together to combat a common enemy. After the war they continued intermingling until they had integrated among each other enough to be considered one unified tribe. Being an all female race, the amazons typically procreate by breeding with males from outside the tribe, almost always producing female offspring as a result. This was at least the case whenever they bred with other humans, but as it turned out breeding with Orcs came with the possibility of another type of child: futanari, one with the visage and body of a woman, but also bore the genitalia of a man. So while the male population of the tribe had completely disappeared after only a few generations, the futas produced in their place were able to continue reproducing in their stead, which for the first time meant an amazonian tribe were able to expand their numbers without relying on outsider males. As a result the population of the Uthraki exploded, and with it their power and influence.

However while they had always considered themselves a sovereign nation from the kingdoms they bordered, including Falsuriel, the Uthraki had always maintained friendly relationships with their neighbors, and made a point never to make an enemy of themselves. That was, at least, until a few months ago when Uthraki raiding parties suddenly began pushing into the country, attacking small villages and holding up travel on the roads, acting just as bad as common bandits, odd considering that for a time they were actually well respected for keeping banditry so well in check along their borders. Strangely enough their aims didn't seem to be merely raiding for supplies and money, though they did take those things as well, but in particular the tribe seemed hellbent on capturing every able bodied woman they came across, abducting them back to the tribe for reasons unknown.

Of course the source of this sudden change is none other than Shalashaska. The demon had unintentionally been unearthed by an Uthraki scouting party, who had stumbled upon her sealed resting place. While investigating her tomb, they wrested the ancient rod free from her lips, awakening the demon after centuries of agonizing edging. Needless to say she was in no mood for benevolence, and fueled by fury at her tribe's betrayal she washed her corruption over the Uthraki tribe like a tidal wave, quickly usurping control of the entire tribe. The entire village was swept up in a month long orgy, a blur of non-stop debauchery and restless mating, all while their new queen watched on from her new throne: the old chieftess herself, who had been broken and subjugated and reduced to mere furniture before the demon's wrath. And as she watched her new tribe wallow in perversion, she realized exactly why her prior ambitions had failed. She had tried to be something she wasn't: a goddess, a benevolent ruler, a protector of her people. She had tried to rule with a gentle hand and let her people maintain their will... and in the end they used that free will to stab her in the back. But not this time. She would not try to resist her nature, she would embrace the corruption and twist this tribe into the perfect weapons for her conquest: powerful, ruthless, and blindly loyal to her cause, and soon every woman in the kingdom would be taken in and similarly molded to her will. Including the very Queen herself.

Special Abilities:

Corruption- The demon's primary form of dark magic, she is able to use her demonic taint to twist the minds and bodies of mortals, infusing them with demonic strength and power, but also filling them with lust, stewing them in aggression and their basest, darkest urges, and making them susceptible to her will, ultimately leading them to become slavishly devoted to her. Physically this power manifests as a rich, black tar-like substance; warm to the touch, oddly sweet to the taste, and brings with it an unshakable feeling of "wrongness" when someone comes in contact with it. Shalashaska is able to produce this evil liquid from any orifice, and even from the pores of her skin to a limited degree. Just touching it can induce arousal and weaken one's resistance, but fully absorbing or ingesting it into the body increases the potency considerably. While this power can be used to corrupt men, it is significantly more effective against women, especially when flooded into one's womb, a favored tactic for guaranteeing a resilient victim's corruption. Because of this Shalashaska prefers to target women for her corruption, and makes up her forces almost exclusively with them.

Lust Drain- Being a demon of lust, Shalashaska is capable of feeding off the natural energies given off by those engaged in physical intimacy, fueling her demonic power and bolstering her life force. Just being in the general vicinity of mortals having sex is enough for her to leech off of the radiant energy, but she's capable of drawing out far more power when engaging in the deed herself. There is no real downside for the people being "fed upon" when she does this, as she is simple absorbing the energy they naturally give off during sex anyways, though the lengths she'll go to "milk" someone of this energy can be quite exhausting never the less.

Demonic Physiology- In addition to her magic, being a pure blooded demon means Shalashaska is over all stronger, faster, and more durable than most humans in general. She is not formally trained in any form of martial combat, but typically is able to hold her own against even experienced opponents through sheer physical superiority alone. While she typically has her tribe of amazons do the fighting for her, when forced to engage in combat she typically does so bare handed, her fists easily capable of puncturing flesh and even peeling away armor. This spike in power is primarily due to feeding off of the lust of the entire Uthraki tribe for an extended period of time, and if she were to be starved of lust energy her power would begin to degrade back down to more manageable levels.

Goals: Conquest, expansion of her following, subjugation of the queen and all her subjects along with her.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Snake

I have an idea for an npc that went bad after being left to captivity by the queen and order and now wants them to suffer. Not subjugate,  not capture but to flat out kill them in her sense of betrayal and anger. Immune to the corruption magic and sex magic of others, to force the other npcs to make some sort of cooperative agreement than simply use their abilities to force it.  Or is that too dark?

Zaer Darkwail

The theme of the game is 'fuck but release' sort scenario. Killing PC's or NPC's outright is too dark theme for the game I think.

Snake

True. But npc antagonists aren't expected to succeed on some level. But yeah, maybe back off it to that they want to beat them and prove how weak she believes they are instead.

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Snake on September 15, 2018, 10:18:31 AM
True. But npc antagonists aren't expected to succeed on some level. But yeah, maybe back off it to that they want to beat them and prove how weak she believes they are instead.

Beat them, humiliate them then publicly display her superiority over them in front of others, before leaving them lying, fucked senseless, outside the Order's door?  :P

Or possibly left for the Order to find, set up in a lewd and humiliating way somewhere.

Kittmolly

@LeSane - The changes you made last night work.

@pdragon - Shalashaska is good :)

@Snake - Sorry I forgot to reply to you last night >.< the idea of being a fallen knight is good, but being out to kill the doves is too dark, yeah. And kinda entirely off theme.

Snake

Moon Hound Hati

Name: Jonas D. Schicksal
Class: Shadow Rogue
Race: Human with a dash of ancient dark elf
Affiliation: The Black Serpent Syndicate
Rank/Position: Capo (captain/lieutenant)
Hobbies: Undermining the established order, corrupting and sexually tormenting women, a good cup of tea (two sugars)
Physical Description: Six feet and one inch tall. Dark hair and eyes that mimic emotion, but deep down retain nothing but a spark of pure malice. His body is tempered to achieve a fine balance between strength, agility, and dexterity. Faint scars can be found in many a place on his body.

Biography: Sole survivor of an otherwise extinct tribe of gypsies, torn apart and wiped out by corrupt government officials who despised them for various reasons. It was pure chance that spared the child from the noose or a life in prison. Growing up as an orphan boy was hard for Jonas, both at the orphanage and in the streets. He quickly learned that the weak and those who cry will eventually die, so, instead, he learned to smile, laugh, and become powerful.

Through deceptions, lies, crime, and violence he survived, becoming more and more twisted in the struggle for survival. Eventually, it caused him to cross paths with a crime organization called the Black Serpent Syndicate. Rather than killed, Jonas was recruited, trained, and taught to become stronger through skills that saw him develop a more suave and charismatic persona to wear like a mask. The syndicate appeared to have been aware of his heritage, he eventually came to realize, as they taught him how to tap into his ancient dark elvish blood. Thin it might be, it was still more than strong enough to let him wield the powers of the shadows themselves.

Currently, Jonas D. Schicksal holds the rank of capo within the organization, which can be seen as a captain or lieutenant rank, putting only the underboss and the boss of the syndicate above him. He currently heads a large-scale smuggling operation, which transports and sells goods on the black market such as, but not limited to, illegally modified vibrators. His ultimate goal in life, though, is to spread chaos and anarchy, to bring down the established order that wiped out his tribe and return the favor, as well as have a little fun while doing so.

Special Abilities:

Shadow Magic     The ability to summon, control, and even become a shadow. Can be used to constrain, bind, blind, and so much more.

Dagger Mastery     The classic choice weapon of rogues and assassins. Swift, nimble, silent, deadly. Stabby stabby stab stab stab~

Martial Arts     What began as an untrained youth brawling in the streets over scraps, eventually became a man trained by some of the finest the underworld had to offer.

Charm     They say the biggest sociopaths are also some of the most charming people you'll likely ever meet.

Sex Toy Expert     Gotta know what you're selling, right?

Goals: Bloody evolution, black out the sky, all things must die.

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Premier

Name: Chaliss
Class: Boss Monster
Race: Construct
Affiliation: Not anymore.
Rank/Position: Her own Boss!
Hobbies: Stealing Cute Women, Cunnilingus, Warm Baths
Physical Description: The top half a rather pretty human woman, the bottom half a long snake tail. Chaliss would be hard to hide even if she wasn't a giant. Her actual height is a bit hard to judge, but she's usually a towering twenty foot tall with another eighty foot of tail trailing out behind her but being a snake tail and all she can push that up or lower that down depending on how she's feeling. Chaliss is basically, real big, for scale her human features are four times the size of a regular human womans and that's not even getting into how she'd be considered pleasantly busty even if she was a regular human scale. She has hip length straw blonde hair that's usually a bit of a mess and a long tail that starts at her hips that is protected by beautifully glossy green and blue scales. She's got a long forked tongue that's just as giant as the rest of her and that means each fork is wonderfully thick for whatever lady or pair of ladies she's putting the forks into. Her voice is surprisingly soothing and human like, not a hiss to be heard.

Biography: A time so long ago it's faded into legend there was The Cabal, a circle of powerful Sorceresses who were slowly taking over the world with their unparalleled sexual magic and expertise. Their advance over the world's map was inexorable and as hope began to fade people were coming to terms with living under the jewelled high heels of these unstoppable women. The Nation of Ichorbeaks sent out their finest tentacle beasts and impossibly buff and hung Frankenstein Monster's but even their greatest creations were of little use against the combined magics of the Cabal. They needed something tailor made, powerful enough to take these mages and truly break them. They poured all of their resources into one last creature, the world's last hope to escape eternal (But probably quite fun) servitude.

The alembics burned, lightning rods were raised, the finest flesh-smiths and orgasm-crafters the world had seen poured the last flickers of Ichorbeaks defiance into their greatest creation. A weapon that could bring down a host of Sorceresses and save them all from becoming interesting furnishings in the Cabal's elaborately decorated fuck dungeons.

They created Challis.

Resistant to Magic, able to shrug off massive hits and with some special secretions that helped her to slip into the hearts (And pussies) of the Cabal's Sorceresses, Chaliss fucked the lot of them in a final battle that went on for days and then a few more days just because Chaliss was really having fun with the moaning and utterly spent bodies of the most powerful people in all the realms.

But this was forever ago, so bar a few very strange ancient statues of snakes getting way too friendly with ladies and some ancient tales of how Snake Ladies really know how to fuck people don't know about it anymore. Which is fine with Chaliss, after her moment of heroism she returned to an Ichorbeak already ruined in the last days of the war and with no one left to give her direction in life. So she's just been enjoying her life, one century at a time.

These days she likes to hang in the wilderness near cities and pick up a few women here and there who catch her eye until they eventually either a wave of angry husbands drive her off or, perhaps even worse, all the women get really horny for the giant snake lady and she can't get a moments peace. Lately she's moved into the forests of Falsuriel and is enjoying some of the hot springs there and making a little den under a waterfall. She's sure some women will come by eventually to keep her company, she really does love the surprise she gets when a nation first finds out about her.

Special Abilities:

Boss Battle Music- She's a boss monster in all the ways that count. Ridiculously huge HP bar, big attacks that leave you a smear on the floor if you don't roll out the way in time, a few surprisingly fast wipe moves with her tail just when you think you got her beat. Worse yet if you don't beat her in one go she gets back all her health for next time! Sure she's a little predictable but it's still real unfair!

Poison Sacs- As you'd expect for a snake she has a ridiculously poisonous bite, but Chaliss has a lot more to her saliva than just a lethal dose. She's got a nice little array of poisons she can secrete, a lethal killing poison she uses to hunt with, a paralytic poison she uses to steal away people or for the rare time she actually fights with humans and some more wonderful doses. One increases the pliability of her victim, allowing her to properly ravage them without having to worry about hurting them and a sensory enhancing poison that usually leaves women a gibbering mess from even the lightest of foreplay. She's even gotten a invigorating bite in there that help keep people awake no matter how hard and long she's going at them!

Magical Resistance- Created to take down the Cabal, Magic is just not very effective against Chaliss. Enchanted chains break on her skin and so far no one has even found a way to fuck the snake lady back. Her resistance doesn't apply to any cold or ice based spells, her one weakness because she is half snake and she does not have any clothes at all.

Goals: Kidnap cute and interesting young ladies to fuck absolutely senseless. Then repeat!

Steir

*slides an NPC in*

Name: Taknar Suiiji
Class: (Self-Proclaimed) Demon Lord
Race: Demon
Affiliation: Self
Rank/Position: Self-Employed
Hobbies: Building his dungeon, setting traps for (female) adventurers, playing with his harem

Physical Description:
While rarely seen, those who have managed to see the demon known as Taknar Suiiji describe him as an intimidating individual covered from head to foot in an all-encompassing cloak with eyes that resembled mirrors that stared into one's soul. Accounts are sketchy at best, however, as accounts were mostly from women who were left bound in compromising positions and have not had the chance to fully reveal the individual from his cloak.

Biography:
Claimed to hail from the alien realm of Touqueue, the (self-proclaimed) demon lord Taknar Suiiji simply appeared one day in this realm and started preying upon the nearby population of their women. This alone brought attention of adventurers to the demon lord's dungeon, who then took advantage of invading female adventurers and absorbed their lust-filled orgasms to further power his dungeon and magic. The nearby village somehow prospered due to visiting adventurers that stopped by before venturing the dungeon, but nevertheless found its female populace continued to be harassed that it has become an everyday thing.

Special Abilities:
Dungeon Creation - all Taknar requires in order to create a dungeon is a proper doorway to anchor a portal to. It can be a simple door, and archway, or even a mouth of a cave for as long as it functions as an entrance and exit. The dungeon itself defies reasoning, filled with traps and denizens meant to eventually render any female that wander in completely bound and helpless in otherworldly confines. Any males that intrude without Taknar's permission will find themselves running around in circles, until finally finding themselves back at the entrance of the dungeon.

Perversion Magic - any magic coming from Taknar is perverted in one way or the other. They are not lethal nor inflict any harm on the target, but they do a good job at reducing female adventurers bound and helpless and ready for the demon lord to take advantage of.

Immortality - many sought it, but it's actually an overrated thing. Taknar could die, but will somehow come back to life at his full strength at least a day later and ready to enact his revenge. Some people who do managed to slay him were guessing that he has copies of himself all over the place to take the hit for him.

Harem Memory - once Taknar manages to capture a female victim in his dungeon he can create a persona of that individual which remains in his dungeon. The persona retains all the memories of the original, but cannot leave the dungeon. Those that do manage to reach the dungeon's exit would find themselves back in the prison section of the dungeon bound in a helpless state. If the persona's owner returns to the dungeon, the persona becomes inert and implants its memories to its owner in a way that the owner suddenly remembers her experience while subject to the demon lord's whims.

Goals: build his harem collection, and maybe find a way back to his world

Tokyorose627

Name: Queen Kalafina Saint Veravine

Class: Queensblade

Race: Human

Affiliation: Queen of Arenfall, Ally to Falsuriel

Rank/Position: Queen

Hobbies: Drinking tea (Rose Tea), Storytelling, Dueling

Physical Description: Kalafina is a curvaceous woman, with striking jade green eyes and golden threads of silk hair that falls to her shoulders. Usually tied up with a lace bun cover, her most beautiful and often gossiped features are her lusciously full clevage, and her plush, silk thighs that any one of subjects wished they were between.

Biography: Arenfall, in its infancy, was nothing more then a small, but slowly growing kingdom near the waterfalls and beautiful green hills of the outskirts, littered with nature around its borders. It was tough, keeping subjects in line with constant burglaries and murders, but even more so when it came to keeping them from leaving, to adventuring to other kingdoms to live. Their royal family was all but spineless, that is until their eldest son had died, relying on the only available hero to inherit the throne at only the age of 10, Kalafina. Knowing full well the responsibility of taking over and running an entire kingdom, Kalafina knew that their world view had to change. With her as the stepping stone to much greater ideals, she began to make multiple changes amongst the kingdom and its populace. Ridding their streets of crime was the first to go, and helping those in need soon came after. Citizens were soon able to make a livable wage with the council that she helped create, and as time passed, the Queendom of Arenfall became one of a shining beacon of hope, with a bright future on the horizon, thanks to Kalafina, and the people that she entrusted the Queendom’s most valuable assets in.

Soon after, it came time to begin trade deals and alliances with other kingdoms, and on the eve of Kalafina’s 16 birthday, she had come into alliances with one of the biggest and most honored Queendoms she had ever had the pleasure to accompany herself with; Falsuriel. With their ruler Valerie at the helm, Kalafina took a liking to the Queen, and the two became allies, and even friends. Their trades became simple and easy to manage, with Falsuriel importing jewels and irons to the Queendom of Arenfall, while in return Kalafina would import fine cloth and agricultural equipment for crops.

The two have been allies for three years now, and Kalafina is eager to visit the Queendom to see her dear friend once again.

Special Abilities:

“Eat My Rose”: A wave of white rose petals tornado around a target, cutting and digging into a targets skin. The sharp petals can cut through rope, cloth, and even flesh.

“Scarlet Roselia”: A wave of energy surrounds the giant sword the Queen wields, before lunging at the target with a flurry of swift strikes.

“Pure Halo”: A white mages spell that, when used, casts a halo over an intended target, beginning to slowly but surely close grave wounds. It can also be used to treat weak to extreme fatigue from surprise attacks from tentacle monsters~

Goals: Keep Arenfall in peace, Keep Her alliances with Falsuriel strong

JoanieSappho

And an NPC for public use.
In most senses of the term. (AKA, not mine, can be used by anyone when relevant, is basically a minion rather than a villain. If somewhat more powerful than the typical minion.)

Name: Anaelia Twice-Fallen
Class: Corrupted Paladin
Race: Fallen Angel
Affiliation: Taknar Suiiji
Rank/Position: Harem Slave
Hobbies: Corrupting innocents, sex, singing, sex.

Physical Description:
A short, slender woman who appears to be quite young, Anaelia's appearance still matches her earlier, innocent nature, her looks now incredibly deceptive and at odds with her true nature
Her long golden hair is always worn up, bound intricately atop her head and accented with golden ornaments, although a few locks are left free to frame her heart-shaped face and eyes that share both the colour and vibrancy of young, fresh grass.
Her body has definite curves to the chest and hips, her figure is quite generous in its proportions with wide, swaying hips, a backside best described as 'juicy' and large breasts.
Her clothing is black save for the white gloves and stockings that cover her limbs, her hips covered in a shiny, obscenely tight latex that ends just a few short inches after it begins and her chest encased in a gold-edged black corset that presses tightly around her waist, forcing her breasts together and up on full display.
When she isn't pretending to be innocent, a collar rests around her neck proclaiming both her submission and depravity, a chain dangling down over her chest.

Biography:
A young and formerly innocent angel, Anaelia had a sheltered life before she slipped out in search of adventure - and all but immediately found herself in a depraved dungeon. Fortunately, she managed to escape before the feelings of lust and arousal that were being stirred up in her could do much to corrupt her. And that would have been that if not for two things. First was Suiiji's Harem Memory leaving a copy of herself in the dungeon, where it was molested and violated and abused until it fell to its new master's level of perversion.

And then, she came back to try and stop him, only to have her corrupt copy's memories - along with quite a few more physical things - unexpectedly thrust into her. With her fallen duplicate's memories filling her mind and the demon lord's efforts affecting her too, Anaelia fell again, turning on those that had come into the dungeon with them and violating them without mercy.

Completely corrupted twice over, she eagerly took her place under her master, enjoying both his attentions and the times when he would let her play with visitors to the dungeon, the fallen angel having little difficulty in acting like her former innocent self and whispering temptations into the ears of the purer toys. Or simply isolating and violating them, depending on her mood.

Sexually, she has gone from a girl who had no idea what masturbation even was to one who hasn't found a sex act that's too depraved or disgusting for her to enjoy.

Special Abilities:
HeavenlyInfernal Defences - While Anaelia is a decent if unexceptional fighter, her talents had always lain in defence both of herself and others, making use of both short ranged defences and larger scale barriers.

Sexual Magic - Much like her master, Anaelia has quite a few tricks for tormenting and reducing women to quivering, moaning heaps. And then growing herself a cock and/or tentacles to take advantage of that state.

Near-Immortality - Her nature as an angel makes it very hard to actually kill Anaelia, and her now-demonic state has made it even harder. Special and quite specific methods are needed to take care of her permanently, all other methods simply incapacitating her for a while. And, given her extreme masochism, probably being rather enjoyable for her.

Goals: Pleasure, serving her master, corrupting the innocent.

Drakan

*blinks confusingly*  so by saying pc apps closed I am assuming then that the recruitment thread is officially done?  if so then rats lol