Super Smutty Pathfinder Interest Check

Started by PhantomPistoleer, August 29, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conundrum

If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

Captjoe

Quote from: helvorn on September 17, 2018, 09:03:48 PM
I'd be very interested in a non-human race pairing with your Outlaw!

I'm thinking of a human roguish type character as the base for my Harlot but I can tweak it to match your ideas if you're interested.

Sure! I'm thinking a gunslinger for my character, not sure what race yet. I was thinking about replaying an old character who was a bounty hunter. Might make for an interesting interaction between the Harlot's need to feed and his want to focus on the job at hand.
I cannot make you believe the truth. I may only tell it to you.

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.

CeruleanSerenity

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on September 17, 2018, 07:12:03 AM
Actually, yes.

You can be the story GM if you want.  You would come up with plots.  It you want, you can create a plot subcommittee.
I'd be willing to take a shot at that, if you think I could be helpful... it might be a good way to learn how to run a game, too. A plot subcommittee might also be a good idea, since I'm hardly the only one with ideas.

PhantomPistoleer

Great!  Well ...

::ordains CS as the plotline GM::

Please make it possible for me to run a game by providing a map, or making scenarios or plots mapable.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Hunter

I was wondering if the game ever took off.    I'm curious as to how it's going to play out....no pun intended.

CeruleanSerenity

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on September 19, 2018, 03:14:28 PM
Great!  Well ...

::ordains CS as the plotline GM::

Please make it possible for me to run a game by providing a map, or making scenarios or plots mapable.
I don't really have experience making maps or planning adventures, though... especially in Pathfinder. I don't know how much detail I could provide on my own.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on September 19, 2018, 04:50:54 PM
I don't really have experience making maps or planning adventures, though... especially in Pathfinder. I don't know how much detail I could provide on my own.

Oh, you don’t have to CREATE the maps.  I will do that.  :)

You will do great!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

CeruleanSerenity

Oh, I must have misunderstood... that should be okay, then. I'll be happy to help with story and adventure ideas however I can.

Re Z L

Pretty interested in this as well, have an idea floating around in my noggin for a Harlot Aether Kineticist...  Kind of a thiefy-roguey type that can pick pockets (or do other things...) with telekinesis.
A&A

Swordsman18

I want to play something that is like an Eldritch Knight Outlaw but not sure how to accomplish it.

Re Z L

Quote from: Swordsman18 on September 21, 2018, 07:06:29 PM
I want to play something that is like an Eldritch Knight Outlaw but not sure how to accomplish it.

The Magus class is probably the most straightforward
A&A

Zaer Darkwail

Aye, Magus would be most optimal and direct route for such concept. Not even need enter eldritch knight PrC.

Captjoe

Is this going to be a skill heavy campaign? I have a concept in mind, but I hate making up characters that don't have a use, you know?

Also are we all going to be one big party? Or are we all in one big place doing our own things?
I cannot make you believe the truth. I may only tell it to you.

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Captjoe on September 22, 2018, 11:10:59 AM
Is this going to be a skill heavy campaign? I have a concept in mind, but I hate making up characters that don't have a use, you know?

Also are we all going to be one big party? Or are we all in one big place doing our own things?

Dude.

I'm playing a minotaur barbarian. Other than fucking and fighting, he is useless. :D