Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Banned for making me try to go back and read what I wrote to figure out what I'm supposed to be minding or not minding...*SO CONFUSED*

Mister Grimm

Banned for starting a small chain of confusion.
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Breathless Intent

Banned for not clearing things up already!

Belle33

Banned for promoting clarity on International Fog Day.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Banned for....really?  IFD?  Hmm... Banned for celebrating such an atrocious holiday!  ;P

Caxi76

Banned for banning for celebrating, regardless of how nonsensical the holiday is.
"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Belle33

Banned for not supporting my nonsense.

Anesa

Banned for thinking I wouldn't support you!

Belle33

Banned for .... dammmit!  why must you make it so hard for me to ban you?  Banned for making this hard!

Breathless Intent

Banned for making me try extra special hard to keep this ban PG-13!

Caxi76

Banned for also making it difficult to keep this PG-13
"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Breathless Intent

Banned for making me want to tug on that string!

Caxi76

Banned for making me want to tug on that shirt!

Breathless Intent

Banned for wanting to stretch my shirt out, can't you see I'm already trying!

Caxi76

Banned for not tugging the opposite way.

Garou

Divine Drivel

- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Insanityenviesme

banned for being against prudes! They make the deviant ones truly deviant, y'know!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Divine Drivel

Banned for supporting the prudes!

- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Insanityenviesme

Banned for letting me say something that I've always wanted to say: THIS means WAR!!
-gets ready to spitball-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Divine Drivel

Banned. Banned. Banned.

For being such an ingrate after I give you the golden ticket to say what you wanted.

*Shakes fist*

Insanityenviesme

Banned for expecting me to be a prude :P

-snickers-

((Welcome to E, D! -grins- Oooh, I think I have to thank you for letting me say that too! Hope you're enjoying your approval process! Best of luck! :) ))
Moments of Sanity

Divine Drivel

Banned. Because you just served me a plate of Crushing Disappointment for breakfast.

[ Thank you, kind sir. The approval is making me feel like Bugs Bunny waiting for that carrot! Good thing I like veggies ].

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not kicking the plate away

(Of course, charming lady! Enjoy your veggies! There'll be a lot of wonderful ones! The people here are amazingly witting at thinking up cooky questions :) )
Moments of Sanity

Divine Drivel

Banned. You berate me for saving my good china.

[ Yes! It's incredibly entertaining, to say the least ].