News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ideas of Warcraft and Slavery [ VAN - BON - EX ]

Started by Hemingway, August 04, 2011, 06:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Hello! Here's a list of some of the ideas I have, that could work either as long term games, or as one-shots, depending on the nature of the idea, and on your preferences.

Blood Elf Male x Undead Female [ Possibly EX ]:

This would take the form of a fairly straightforward BDSM story. The exact nature of the relationship between the two characters is very much open, though there should be at least some conflict and tragedy involved, especially with regards to the undead coping with, well, being dead. I would be very interested in including some masochism and sexual torture, especially such interesting things as the use of wax, and suspension.

Orc or Dwarf Female or Futa x Blood Elf Male [ UN ]:

I'm interested in a story where the female ( or futa! ) takes the lead. I'm not looking for a straight bondage or slavery story here, but I might be persuaded to include elements of it. I would be more than willing to play the female role in this case. For this I have no elaborate story in mind, so it might be more suited as a one shot.

Blood Elf Male x Tauren Female [ BON ]:

As a sucker for all things unusual, I would love a bondage story where the submissive role is filled by a character who is significantly larger physically than the dominant. I prefer a consensual D/s situation to outright slavery, and would love to play with a lot of different tools, toys and techniques.

Night Elf Female or Futa x Any Female or Futa [ VAN / BON ]:

I would like to do something involving a strong, dominant night elf, paired with a character of more or less any race. I'm mainly interested in something romantic, but including elements of domination and bondage would be a more than welcome addition.

Other ideas:

I'm completely open to suggestions, either variations on the ideas in this thread or entirely new ones. As a general thing, I like to play and play with some of the slightly more unusual races; the "beast" races of the Horde, female dwarves, and so on. That's not to say I'll categorically reject any idea which only has night elves and draenei, but they will need to have other interesting things about them. That being said, feel free to suggest anything related to Warcraft!

Hemingway

I apparently feel like Warcraft again, so I gave this old thread a brand new coat of paint. It is now as good as new!

Hemingway

Added one idea, the others are still very much open.