The brides of Dracula (m/f/f/f/f)

Started by sansa, December 13, 2012, 02:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

*I'm sorry if I was unclear that there was not a set Character Sheet outline. Just make available as much as you feel is appropriate to provide. I just want to be sure this is a fulfilling roleplay for everyone so that it does not die. (:
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Milk

I was figuring three based on personality but I wasn't sure how that would work with your bride being the newcomer.  I'm happy to adjust her to first bride if you think that will suit better.. Actually that wouldn't be all that hard honestly.
I was going to play her as strawberry blonde so that was going to be my next comment.
I copied Kokaines cs yes but have changed everything to where it needs to be, The characters Likes and dislikes are different and I considered the absolutely nots to be well matched with my own so thusly I left them.  My own On's and offs aren't included because I don't really have a firm grasp on them regrading roleplay yet bar what was stated in absolutely nots.

The bio I can expand upon if you wish, I was just eager to get involved and figured I could flesh it out a little more later on being someone who prefers to detail such things through game growth.

Phew.

sansa

Your character is fine then. Since your CS was similair all I needed was to be sure you had everything you wanted to include.

From what I sense on your character I see her as Bride 1. Loving towards her sister and master, protective of them all but her loyalties are with Count Dracula. She is beautiful and wants the attention focused towards her more then her sisters since she is the first bride. Being the first, she feeds before her sisters do, she sees herself in higher standing with a stronger relationship with the count.

Now note, as most men are- they get distracted and neglect their previous lovers when a new pet comes along. This can cause jealousy and frustration at times. Especially when my character is anything but willing to please their master.
I am thinking to play some time for a while with just the three brides and dracula before jumping into my characters appearance so you can all adjust in your character and their status and how you all play before I throw in the twist that Dracula has been seeking a new bride and on his travels away, he found my bride, Anna.

Anna has been out meeting different gentleman who were seeking her hand. Dracula immidietaly is drawn to her unusual fiery attitude and hair. He invites her to Transylvania (through a letter- she has never seen him before, only he has seen her). Count Dracula is interested in her hand. Yes Lords, and business men have seekedd Anna's hand but as soon as her parents see that a Count is interested in their daughter; they respond to his invitation without hesitation wanting their daughter to be a Countess.

In this time it is about power and politics. Anna's parents want her in a high social status and life of luxury.

I hope my excitement in this story is not confusing anyone for the story line?
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Milk

Actually I think you just cleared the last of my fog comfusion lol.  I was presuming your character would be the third bride for some reason but that all makes more sense.

First bride is fine. I can play that.

What year is the story set Sansa? So we can make sure the ages work out?

So Lisette is from 1755
Kokaine what year was Tatiana born?

Kokaine

Well as things are set in the 1800's I had her some time in the 1600's so she's around 200 as compared to Dracula's near 400 but if your bride is going to be Dracula's first I guess I'll have to make her much younger... hmm

I guess right around 1790ish will work.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

sansa

The first bride does not necessarily have to be according to age. It is more or less Dracula's choice... But it is up to the two of you if you wish to change their age. (: Easy route would be to change it but also depth could be added if bride two actually was changed before bride number one and he sort of replaced her... it isn't unknown for dracula to have many brides and kill them or many mistresses- human or not.
O/O

Kokaine

Haha! Okay well in that case we'll say 1662 is when Tatiana was born... will be interesting to see how this goes :P
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

sansa

yay (: Now just Bride 3 and Dracula... :D
O/O

Milk

I'm happy with that. Makes for an interesting dynamic.

rahatngt

Well from what I'm reading Vald the impaler was born in 1431 .. so maybe I set early 1500 (1511) as the time Dracula was born? Hmm killing of the brides? That follows on to the question of what would be the focus of the question, a couple of depraved immortals and how they introduce one more in their lifestyle or some ruthless gang of violence. There had been so many take on Dracula :)

Here follows my W.I.P. CS. I will be happy to hear suggestions and thoughts. Stealing Kokaine's sheet

Dracula

Age (apparent / actual): 30s

Appearance: Tall and handsome. I will update this later still deciding on the character model to use. Any preference ladies :) ?

Origins: Noble house of Transylvania

Personality: He is a curious blend of characteristic. The most important would be his passion and zeal for life. He is generally very energetic in his persuasion and could be quick to tempter. He is highly dominant, used to having his own way. He cares for his brides and very passionate about them. He is not above letting them have their own way sometimes but they would always know who was in charge. Can be somewhat ruthless when the time calls for specially to ensure the safety of himself and his people/women.

He has a fine sense of dress and luxury, reads a lot and loves enjoying time with his brides which is no wonder given he had acquired three. He is sexually very active, demanding and perverted teacher his women how to satisfy him and each other.

Very much a work in progress. But in brief, I see an energetic, slightly temperamental, dominant man and sometime ruthless.

Background: Reading up on it. The original book or the translation I read didn't have much in the way of background. The prince of a noble house and black art practitioner. What I'm not sure is his current status in Transylvania. How are we playing it, is he still hanging on the power somehow? Whats the source of his wealth etc.

Likes: reading, music specially violin and piano, enjoying time with his brides
Dislikes:

Ons/Offs: see my ons/offs I will temper them according to the ladies preferences. He would specially love making the women play with each other's body. Anna's introduction to female body, oral, anal and other scandalous sexual practices that he likes would be much fun. He have had similar experiences before with the other brides.

As you can see very much a work in progress. But I wanted to start off, let everyone know I'm around and broker for suggestions.

sansa

(: just a sexy dark vampire picture of your choice ;p hehe.

After that we just need a third bride and on with the show after more details?
O/O

Kokaine

@rahatngt - Regarding model it's your choice really but I admit I wouldn't mind a David Gandy or something along those lines :P

My O/Os

sansa

Just letting everyone know im not gone!
Out of town but will kick the rp in gear and start when im back
O/O

sansa

A show of hands on whobis still around?(: i want to start this tomorrow
O/O

Kokaine

My O/Os

meilimiao

Name | Elisabet
Age | Physically looks 18, born 1732.
Orientation | Bisexual
Origin | Scotland
Appearance | 5'7, 135lbs.  Sandy blonde hair, hazel eyes.  Pale skinned and delicate in build. 

Personality | Confident and idealistic; soft with a spine of steel; charming when she wants to be; intelligent and independent.  The youngest daughter of nobility, Elisabet was spoiled as a human and that sense of entitlement that was nurtured was something that she took with her to her "afterlife," if you will.  She's deceivingly meek when she needs to be - or when she knows it's in her best interest to be - but she's very headstrong, having been given a lot more independence than the rest of her siblings since she was her father's favorite. 

History | When the foreigner came to town, the rest of the people closed their doors and there were hushed whispers that he wasn't human.  That didn't seem to deter Elisabet and her curiosity and, despite her father deploring her not to, she had to go see what the fuss was all about.  Being bored in her lazy town, Elisabet was easy to seduce and turn - the idea of always being able to have new experiences while still being in the lap of luxury that she was accustomed to made it easy to convince her to become his bride.  The fact that he was dark, handsome and unlike any of the simpering suitors she seemed to be surrounded by didn't seem to hurt either.  Her father was devastated at the loss of his favorite child but once Elisabet was turned, she never looked back.

Likes | decadence, sweets, new experiences, small animals, music and dancing.
Dislikes | being treated like a child, despite her acting like one at times; being kept inside, especially during the full moon.

Nopes | Scat, vore, animals, children, excessive violence.  Pretty much the same as everyone else!
I am a fire; you're gasoline.  Come pour yourself all over me.
Open for play, if you like what you see.

sansa

Love it (: when i get home tonight ill put up a thread to start (:
O/O

meilimiao

Any chance we can get this thread started? :3

sansa

Yes im sorry! Im trying to write out a few kinks.
Where does anyone think i should start this thread?
With my charcter coming in to transylvania or...? One sec while i post a convo i had about where i should start
O/O

rahatngt

Yes. I think thats something we need to decide either in a OOC thread or here.
Do we start it at England with the Dracula meeting Anna alongside his brides or do we start things at transylvania with Anna visiting?

sansa where and when are you going to post Anna's character? And let me see if I got the brides in right order
meilimiao's char - Elisabet - first
kokaine's char - Tatiana - second
milk's character - Lisette - third

meilimiao

Quote from: rahatngt on February 14, 2013, 11:09:22 PM
Yes. I think thats something we need to decide either in a OOC thread or here.
Do we start it at England with the Dracula meeting Anna alongside his brides or do we start things at transylvania with Anna visiting?

sansa where and when are you going to post Anna's character? And let me see if I got the brides in right order
meilimiao's char - Elisabet - first
kokaine's char - Tatiana - second
milk's character - Lisette - third

I thought it was Lisette first, and Elisabet third @_@; 

I do like the idea of us starting in Transylvania with Anna's first visit though~

Kokaine

My vote is for in Transylvania as well

My O/Os

sansa

Okay. Rhag, if youll post our thoughts on it, yall can decide on it. I jut got off work and finihrd my taxes (blah! Being an adult sucks!) but im honestly just gonna let everyone decide and will pick up tomorrow cause i have to go to bed. I have work early which means im out early and we can start on the rp sooner! If im tired ill drag ahaha
So goodnight guys! Tomorrow is game time(:
O/O

meilimiao

Quote from: sansa on February 15, 2013, 12:00:18 AM
Okay. Rhag, if youll post our thoughts on it, yall can decide on it. I jut got off work and finihrd my taxes (blah! Being an adult sucks!) but im honestly just gonna let everyone decide and will pick up tomorrow cause i have to go to bed. I have work early which means im out early and we can start on the rp sooner! If im tired ill drag ahaha
So goodnight guys! Tomorrow is game time(:

Urrrghhh.  I know how that feels; I haven't even done my taxes yet.  Also Sansa, you also need to update the OOC threat with my profile for the third bride~ :D I just figured we were going to go with the order that was already there (plus I redid Elisabet's personality to suit the third bride after Milk okay'd being the first @_@).

But I'm ready for game time ^__^!!